5.09.2014

You're my downfall, you're my muse.

You're my downfall, you're my muse.


I rolled over on the towel, wrinkling my nose at the candid photos of Seb and I where he looked tired and grumpy. It was a long flight and what did they expect? Of course, paparazzi always had a way of twisting the moment and making up a scenario about Seb cheating on me with his assistant. It was all ridiculous, almost humorous... Except that it was our lives that they were talking about and making up lies for.

"What happened to my no clothes rule?"

I looked up at Seb and grinned at the sleepy expression on his handsome face. Vacation had been great for him so far. I couldn't remember the last time he had slept in... or a time when he had slept in past me at least. "Oh hi sunshine. Did you sleep enough?" I asked with amusement in my tone, since he was always nagging about my sleep habits.

He snorted, ignoring my comment completely as he sat down next to me instead, his hand landing on my ass and his eyes going over my shoulder. "What are you reading?" He furrowed his brows as he tried to focus on the magazine.

"Nothing," I answered a little too fast, closing it and giving him an innocent smile that he wouldn't see past. 

He took the reading material from my hands, groaning when he realized what it was. And that we were in it. "Aria," He shook his head.

"What?" I said back defensively, "It was a long flight, I bought a bunch of magazines, so what?"

He took a moment to scan the two page spread about us, why the whole honeymoon phase was over which was how they put it. "I hate Los Angeles so fucking much." He tossed the magazine away, beyond annoyed, "You shouldn't read this shit."

"That shit doesn't matter," I replied seriously, knowing that as long as we were in this industry? Our lives were going to be constantly scrutinized in the public eye. Honestly, if we were to quit our jobs tomorrow and move to the middle of nowhere? I'm sure a paparazzi would still be able to find us and keep whoever was interested updated. "People are never going to stop gossiping. We're famous and that's probably the biggest con."

He stared at me skeptically, still looking like he could hunt down the journalist and personally strangle them. "Probably?" He said finally, his eyes dark and intense.

I nodded at him and eyed his body, "The fact that you can't walk around naked all the time is the biggest con of all. Why aren't you naked right now instead?"

He let out a small laugh and looked somewhat relaxed, probably still stewing over me buying a gossip magazine. "Why weren't you in bed when I woke up?" He retorted since the previous morning I had woken him up with morning sex... and morning head. What could I say, I missed him and was insatiable. 

"I tried to wake you up and you wouldn't move," I feigned a pout. "You looked like you needed the sleep instead."

"Your fault," He replied seriously as he laid down next to me, setting his chin on my shoulder while I smiled to myself, pretty sure that this vacation couldn't get any better. 

I turned my head to look at him, a grin on my lips, "How come?"

Seb shrugged and closed his eyes as he allowed himself to relax completely, even a smile curving his mouth. "You're always sleepy, it's contagious apparently."

A laugh vibrated through my body, "You should really stop thinking that sleeping is some kind of disease or a waste of time."

"I'd rather do other things," He answered in monotone since he was stubborn and never took anyones advice. Not even mine. "Did you have breakfast?" 

"Yes I did," I nodded as I took a deep breath, thankful for the change of subject because the last thing I wanted right now was to fight with him. We'd been doing too much of that before our trip, now all I wanted was to relax and enjoy our carefree time together. 

"Good," He propped himself up on an elbow, using his free hand to undo the knots of my bikini top as I felt my bikini bottoms instantly get wet. 

I turned my head over my shoulder, biting down on my lip since I knew where this was going. And I loved it. "What are you doing?"

He hovered over me, letting his hands rest by each side of my head before he lowered his body on top of mine and kissed down my spine, "I want to fuck you."

I let my teeth sink into my bottom lip once more to suppress a moan or beg him. I squeezed my legs together, feeling his words go straight to my core. "With your mouth?" I replied quietly, lifting my ass up a little as he pulled my bikini bottoms down my legs. 

He slid his hands up the backs of my thighs and spread my legs in the process, pressing his erection against my ass as he lowered his head to nip at my ear. "No," He said seriously, groaning quietly when I pressed hard against him. 

"Take your boxers off," I tilted my head to make eye contact with him, keeping my eyes locked on his even if they were begging to look at his body. 

"Since when do you make the rules?" He grinned and bit down on my shoulder, a sound that was a mix between a moan and a groan escaping my lips. 

"Always," I smirked back at him, pressing my ass against his erection once more. "Stop stalling and fuck me."

He ignored me and my feisty attitude as he pinned my hips on the floor, only driving me that much more crazy. "Never. I'm the only one who makes the rules," He said seriously before pushing his dick inside of me, groaning as I stretched around him.

"No," I breathed out before moaning, trying to carry the conversation but he was so damn distracting.

"No?" He asked and I could hear a grin on his lips, dying a little when he pulled out of me slowly.

I turned my head again, shooting him a glare, "Yes."

"You sound confused babe," He said quietly before slamming inside of me, burying himself balls deep into me and growling for how tight I was in that position.

"You talk too much," I bit down on my lip to hold back my smirk, a louder moan escaping me as he kept fucking me hard and deep. I felt like I was seeing stars and he'd only just slipped inside. "Oh my god," I muttered under my breath, closing my eyes for a second since he made me lose myself every time. It was like he possessed me.

"You woke up in a feisty mood today," He said in an amused tone, pausing all the way inside of me and lowering his body a few more inches so her could press his lips against the side of my neck. 

I reached for his hair and tangled my fingers in it, letting my chest rise and fall with every breath I took. "Don't stop," I begged him, almost whimpering when he stopped kissing my neck and lifted his body onto his knees. A second later, he was grabbing my hips and I was on my knees with my legs pushed apart and my hands on the wall in front of me. 

"I barely fit inside of you," He groaned but slipped right back in, my pussy adjusting to his length and proving him right. He was huge. 

I arched my back against his chest and used one hand to reach for my clit and rub it at the same pace he had set. My nipples were hard and I kept spasming against his dick, "I love the way you fit inside of me..." 

"Tell me something I don't know," He retorted with a grin, his hips meeting my ass thrust after thrust.

I moaned in response, deciding to ignore his words as I tightened further around him. He let go of my hips and ran his hands down my arms, forcing me to wrap them around my own waist along with his. "You're torturing me," I protested as I got in a straighter position, my back pressing against his chest.

He pressed his lips against my ear, slowing down his pace again. "Maybe a little," He breathed out, delaying our own pleasure. I swear, he'd be the death of me. His arms got tighter around me as he moved inside of me in long deep thrusts, every muscle of my body tensing while I felt the hot sun burning on my skin. I felt on fire.

"Oh my god Seb," I finally gave up, arching my back as I tossed my head back against his shoulder, letting him pick the pace he wanted and moving with him in perfect sync. 

"I love you," He muttered in a low growl while he held me even tighter, to the point where I was literally caged in his strong arms. 

"Tell me something I don't know," I replied in a whisper, smirking even though he couldn't see my face. Before he had the chance to reply, I tilted my head up to look at him and smiled, "I love you too."

His hand trailed down my chest and without another word, he started rubbing my clit. My mouth fell open and I choked out a cry, letting my pussy spasm one more time around him before I let go and came. "Fuck," He gritted out through his teeth, still rubbing and fucking me while I kept coming, feeling like I had died and gone to heaven.

Seconds later, I felt his warmth inside of me and heard his groans in my ear. Definitely heaven. "Seb..." I trailed off and closed my eyes, feeling complete bliss, he felt so fucking good. He finished coming just after I did and his body melted against mine, both of his hands wrapping around my waist before he pressed a kiss against the side of my neck and then pulled out of me. "Are we done already?" I turned to face him and took a moment to catch my breath. 

"We'll never be done," He grinned at me and pulled back, spanking my ass lazily before getting up and taking a moment to look at my naked body. The look in his eye? The kind that let me know how lucky he was? It made me melt, knowing that no one could ever replace him. 

"Ouch," I bit down on my lip and watched him as I stood up, my smile wide and my heart so content I could barely remember what life was like before Seb, "What are you going to do now?"

"This," He answered before plunging in the water a few steps from us, his body re-emerging seconds later as he opened his eyes. I stood on the deck with my hands on my hips, watching him in amusement. "Come on babe, jump."

"Isn't it cold?" I asked, tilting my head to the side and causing my long hair to cascade over my breast.

"No," He replied with a smirk, his face giving him away. "Please."

I took a deep breath and a second later I was in the ocean with him, freezing to death. My head surfaced in the crystal clear water and I looked at Seb, "I'm freezing you liar!" 

"I'll warm you," He grinned as he swam closer to me, his arm wrapping around my waist as I wrapped both legs around him. He used his free hand to grab the border of the deck, that being enough for both of us to float. He stared into my eyes for a while, silence surrounding us while his expression changed into an unreadable one. 

I gave him a slow smile, running my hand up the back of his neck as I kept myself anchored to his body, "What are you thinking about?"

He considered my question a moment, almost worrying me since he looked so unlike himself for a moment. "Marry me," He said in one breath. 

I blinked and felt my lips part, wondering if I had heard him wrong, but why would I have imagined that? What other words sounded similar to 'marry me?!' None, unless he had just asked me to carry him.... which was doubtful. "What?" I asked finally, realizing that I hadn't said anything yet and was just staring at him for what felt like an eternity. He opened his mouth again and this time a small sigh escaped him. He hated repeating himself and this had to be killing him. I knew that it was a miracle to be hearing those words leave his lips once and miracles rarely ever struck twice. "We're naked," I added on before he could speak and tell me that he'd changed his mind. The truth was we never really discussed marriage besides Seb saying he was against it and it was never in our future... surprisingly, I was okay with that. It was what broke us apart in the first place and I knew first hand how easily marriages could end. 

"What?" Seb blinked at me and my mind was full of so many thoughts, I almost forgot what I had said. 

"Are you proposing to me?" I managed to ask, the words sounding silly as they left my mouth but I was confused. 

He stared at me and his face gave nothing away, "Yes Aria."

"You can't propose to me while we're naked," I said in one breath. "And you don't even have a ring."

"Would it make a difference?" He asked, already distancing himself from me as he let go the hold he had on my waist. That miracle of a moment already gone. 

"Well when someone proposes-" I started, knowing that we were far from conventional but still. 

"I know," He cut me off and looked away, setting his hands on the edge of the deck and lifting himself up. My eyes fell on his body, moving from his defined back to his perfect ass. Unfortunately, I had the feeling that our perfect day had just ended. "It doesn't matter babe," He added in the most monotone voice he could have. 

"Where are you going?" I asked from the water, replaying everything that just happened. 

He reached for a towel, using it to rub his hair before wrapping it around his hips, "I'm getting a headache, I need to take something."

"Seb," I said quietly, contemplating whether I should get out or just swim a few laps while trying to figure out what the hell had just happened. It made no sense, my mind couldn't grasp onto anything. When he walked inside and disappeared from my view, I climbed out of the  water and wrapped a towel around me, shivering from not only the wind hitting me but the shift of moods. "Can we talk about what just happened?" I asked from the doorway, wishing I could find the right words to make this better. I missed that cue five minutes ago when he asked me to marry him and I said everything but yes. 

He was already laying down in bed with his eyes closed and a hand propped behind his head. "There's nothing to discuss," He replied flatly, not even bothering to open his eyes. 

"You can't just ask me to marry you and then pretend that it never happened," I said seriously, crossing my arms over my chest. "At least tell me what changed your mind."

His eyes flew open and he stared at me finally, "What?"

"You don't believe in marriage," I pointed out the obvious... which now maybe wasn't so obvious.  

"I believe in us," He retorted shortly as he broke eye contact again, rolling over onto his side to ignore me.

I sighed, the bed flexing under my weight as I sat on the edge of the bed, "Can we talk?" 

"No. I have nothing to say," He answered stubbornly, sounding annoyed now. 

"God, you're so frustrating," I said back, my voice not so soft anymore.

He opened his eyes to blink at me, "So are you."

"Well, at least I answer your questions," I pointed out, realizing only after I said it that it was probably the worst thing to say.

"Yeah right," He let out a bitter laugh.

I remained silent and shifted on the bed, thinking out my words long and hard before I made another mistake in what I was saying. "Don't be mad at me," I said finally, not wanting to fight over this. It reminded me of the day we broke up years ago, only then he had flat out told me that we'd never get married... Back then the idea of dating someone for the rest of my life seemed like a joke, somehow I had gotten used to it. I wasn't sure if it was my new opinion on the matter, my past and the way my parents own marriage had ended, or if Seb's opinion just changed mine. Honestly, I didn't know what I wanted... only that whatever my future held, Seb would be a part of it. 

"Aria -"

I tried not to wince at his tone and instead cut him off, "You surprised me. How did you expect me to react??"
"Don't cut me off," He shot me a look that I returned.
"Don't talk to me like that," I retorted, matching his tone as I laid down beside him and wrapped an arm around his waist because honestly, we didn't make sense half the time. Somehow, we just worked. "Don't just lay there. Hug me back."

 He stared at me with his face still all sexy and pissed off. I'd never understand him, but he was mine and that was all part of his charm. "I'm not in the mood to cuddle," He said flatly.  

"I know," I sighed, relaxing since unlike Seb, I wasn't in the mood to fight. I kept my eyes locked on his while silence fell around us and the mood shifted, at least mine did. "Marry me," I said seriously, trying this again since the first time hadn't gone so well. 

He made an effort and wrapped his arms around me as he sighed, his body still tense. "This isn't how it was supposed to go," He said eventually.

"Not everything goes as you plan Seb..." I trailed off slowly, running a hand up and down his back as I adjusted myself in his hold.

"I didn't plan anything," He retorted, though he had to know what I meant. He was a control freak and always wanted things to go his way. 

I kept quiet a few seconds, our breaths the only sounds in the room before I broke the silence again, "I wasn't expecting that. I was confused, I still am. And you're always so closed up, you don't even want to tell me what's on your mind."

"You were supposed to know what to say, have a decent reaction," He said instead and I could honestly see where he was coming from, but still, it wasn't like I told him no.

I pulled my head back, this time making eye contact and offering a small smile that was a peace offer too, "You were supposed to have a ring. That doesn't change everything else though, does it? I just needed time to process what you said..."

He pulled away from me, getting in a sitting position then standing up as I kept my eyes on him in curiosity. "But I do have a ring," He said quietly, walking to the wardrobe and fishing through his boxers. I swallow as my eyes widened and he sat back on the edge of the bed, looking almost vulnerable and a little scared too with a small velvet box in his hands. 

I parted my lips and once again, I felt at a loss for words. He handed me the box without another word and I took it in my hands, hesitating for one full moment before finally opening it myself and revealing a stunning emerald ring that was offset with diamonds. It was perfect... and it was perfectly me. My eyes flicked up to meet Seb's before I looked back down at the ring again, blinking at it in awe while it sunk in that he was serious and that he truly wanted to marry me. "It's -" I cut myself off, not trying to get emotional because we weren't an emotional couple. And also, I couldn't find the right word to fit the ring. Gorgeous and beautiful didn't really do it justice.

"It matches your eyes," He replied, almost inaudibly.

I looked back up at him and a genuine smile played on my lips before I bite down on the bottom lip hard as if it might stop me from crying, because I did feel on the verge of tears. "Yes," I said instead, feeling my hands getting shaky. "Yes!" I said again with more enthusiasm in my voice, possibly sounding crazy, but I was happy. "I mean, if you still want to marry me," I added, hoping my smile wasn't faltering and his proposal hadn't expired. I'd never been proposed to and had no ideas how this worked. Of course in all the films I'd been in, I'd never even touched the subject of engagement. 

He swallowed and remained silent while I was silently worrying that I'd missed my chance. "I still want you to marry me," He said eventually as he took the ring from the box. 

I sucked in a breath as I let him take my hand, "I think I might have a heart attack." 

"No please," He said quietly as he lifted my hand to kiss it before putting the ring on my finger, it sliding up its length and fitting perfectly. 

"You're full of surprises Seb," I pointed out, staring down at the ring and falling into a daze. We were engaged... it felt so surreal. Amazing, but surreal. "I can't believe this," I added and finally threw my arms around his neck, holding him tight.

"Believe it babe," He whispered against my ear, using one hand to press on my back while the other played with my hair. "I'm happy you said yes."

"Me too," I replied with a smile on my lips even though his face was still hidden against my neck. "I'm still surprised that you asked."

"Why?" He asked, despite already knowing the answer. 

I pushed him onto his back and straddled him, suddenly being more than aware that we weren't wearing much more than two towels. My eyes scanned his chest before moving back up to his eyes as my smile fell back in place, "Because you're frustrating."

"That's no way to talk to your future husband," He replied with a serious face but then spanked me, his way of joking around with me. 

I smirked and set my hands on his chest, my ring looking gorgeous and catching my eye. Leaning down, I pressed a kiss below his ear and then behind it. "My fiance," I said quietly while he moved his hands to my ass, stopping my hips from grinding against his dick one more time. 

"Babe," He groaned while I grinned against his neck then pulled back to look at him with a forced innocent expression. 

"Being engaged has made me horny," I said seriously. 

"Yeah, that's a good excuse," He let out a laugh as he slid his hands under the towel to let them rest on my hips.

I faked a serious expression, wriggling my eyebrows, "What is that supposed to mean?" 

He got up in a sitting position and looked into my eyes, a smirk spreading on his lips, "It means that you're always horny." 

I rolled my hips one more time, making him groan louder, "Because you're not instead? Do you have a banana under that towel or you're happy to see me?"

He laughed, again, hearty, a sound that made my heart literally swell with pride knowing that it was me who made him so happy in that moment. "You kill me babe."

"No please." I nuzzled his neck, basically purring, "Who are we going to say it?"

"That we're always horny?" He asked back as he got rid of my towel in one easy move before he pulled back to look at my, my whole body blushing from the way he looked at me... like I was a goddess. "No one needs to know."

I shot him an amused face, "No, that we're engaged."

He shrugged since he obviously hadn't thought about it. Hell, I hadn't either. It had been sudden, unexpected. I was sure that Seb wanted to share with no one while I at least wanted to tell my family. "Who do you want to know?" He asked instead, deflecting as always, only this time it wasn't so annoying. 

I pursed my lips together and set my chin in my palm after rolling onto my stomach. I tried to picture myself telling Mills... I knew I had to, I just didn't know if I was ready to. The sad part was I honestly couldn't remember the last time I had spoken to her and that left me with an uneasy feeling. "My dad..." I trailed off, sounding uncertain. My dad and Seb hated each other. He knew how I felt about Seb, but would my love be enough in his eyes or would he try to talk me out of it? "My mom and Mills," I added, more uncertainty to my tone. Why was my family so fucked up? I didn't know whether I was to blame for that or all of us. 

He studied me before setting his hand on my ass, "You don't sound so sure."

"I want to tell them," I said with more certainty and added a smile, reminding myself of what we were talking about. We were engaged. "Who do you want to tell instead?"

"No one," He replied and grinned, giving my ass a firm slap. "I plan on keeping you a secret."

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "You better be joking or you are officially the worlds worst fiance."

"Was I the world's worst boyfriend?" He asked instead as he raised one eyebrow at me.

I shoot him a quizzical look and shook my head, "No..." I trailed off, waiting for him to make his point since he always had one.

"I can't be the world's worst fiancè then," He concluded, laying on his side as he kept his eyes on me, his eyes flicking down to the gorgeous ring on my finger.

"I can see from your face that it makes sense in your head, but it doesn't in mine," I smirked, amused, stretching my arm to cup his jaw and brush my thumb against his lips.

His hand inched up my side as he pulled me closer to him, "No matter what the label is, boyfriend, fiancè, husband, it's always me and that won't change," He explained simply before capturing my thumb between his teeth and nibbling gently, still watching me.

I sighed, "I know. Such a stubborn man you are." He shrugged in response, such a typical Seb thing to do. My stubborn man. "You still have to tell me who you want to tell. No deflecting allowed," I added as my smirk went back in place.

He smirked himself at my words, looking like he was considering it for a second. "My family, Rob and Erin I guess...people that will keep their mouth shut. I don't want this thing to become a circus and end up on gossip magazines," He said more seriously. 

I nodded and considered what he was saying. As much as I agreed that I didn't want it leaked to the press... it was going to happen eventually. "We can hide it all we want, but sooner or later? The press is going to find out," I said seriously. 

"Not if we move to Norway," He retorted with an expression just as serious as my tone. 

I laughed and wrapped an arm around his waist, setting my chin on his stomach and looking at him,. "No," I started and sighed as I wrinkled my nose. "I love you, but I'm not moving to Norway. We'd have to dress in parkas all the time and we'd never get to walk around the house naked."

"It's nice to see where your priorities lie," He joked back and grabbed my hand, lifting it up to his lips and kissing it.

My eyes fell on the ring once more and I smiled, not remembering the last time I had smiled so genuinely and so big. "The ring is beautiful," I said quietly, trying to imagine Seb shopping and choosing it for me. Did he know he wanted to marry me then or was he just simply buying me a present? "I always knew that you had good taste in women, but who'd have guessed in jewelry also?"

"Neither of us could have known," He shrugged nonchalantly as he let his gaze fall on the ring too. 

"You never bought me jewelry before," I pointed out and stared at him. 

He pushed the hair off my face, "I never bought jewelry period." 

"Since we found out you're a natural we should take advantage of your talent," I smirked and shot him a silly face.

"Never smirky," He said back and poked my nose, making me wrinkle it. 

I lifted myself up, cocking my head to the side, "Why? I never get shiny presents."

He raised one eyebrow instead, the idea of shopping to him sounding painful. "Because you can buy those by yourself," He answered honestly then added, "But if that's what you want..."

I smiled instead of commenting on his words, cuddling against him again since he was all I really wanted. "Did you really pick it by yourself?" I asked, lifting my hand in the air and staring at the big green emerald.

"Yes I did," He said quietly, focusing more on me than the ring. 

"How?" I went on, curious as ever. "Did you have it in mind already?"

"So many questions, you know I love those," He grinned as he played with my hair, getting a significant look from me. "I saw it and made me think about your eyes. So I bought it," He answered eventually, the rare cute side of him coming out even though he didn't realize it. 

I smiled wide again before setting my hand flat on his chest, my eyes not wanting to leave the ring but eventually I looked back at Seb. "I can't remember the last time I was so happy," I admitted, feeling my cheeks flush because that sounded pretty damn cheesy and I hated when Seb called me out for being cheesy. We weren't really that kind of couple... I mean, we were happy, but we showed it in different ways... usually naked ways. A grin spread across his face as he parted his lips. "If you call me cheesy, you'll ruin the moment," I added before he had the chance. 

"You know me so well," He replied with his grin still in place, his thumb brushing against my cheek as he cupped my chin in his hand. "I like that I can still make you blush."

"You better take a mental picture because it doesn't happen often," I turned my face to catch his thumb between my teeth, biting down gently. 

"It does instead."

I laughed as he pulled his thumb free and then spanked me again, softly and playfully but enough to keep the mood so carefree. "Only in your dreams," I said back, cuddling closer to him because when moments to cuddle him were there? I took advantage.

"In my dreams, you're usually on your knees and begging me," He said back with a serious tone while I rolled my eyes and smirked at him. 

"Why am I not surprised?" I wrinkled my nose and then sighed, my mind on our future and trying to picture the kind of wedding I wanted. 

He nuzzled my neck and kept playing with my hair, my body relaxed against his as silence fell between us. Months ago, we couldn't survive awkward silences.. now they weren't awkward but relaxing instead. "What are you thinking about?" He asked and I wondered what he was thinking about... what kind of wedding he wanted, where, with who watching. Of course I could easily guess, but still. 

"Our wedding," I replied honestly, expecting his body to tense at my words but it didn't instead. "I want it to be just us... a beach wedding maybe." 

He pulled his head back to raise an eyebrow, "Because I love the beach so much?"

I knew that he didn't. If it were up to him, we'd be hiking through snow covered mountains right now. "Because every time you take me to a beach, I end up falling even more in love with you," I smiled, remembering our first official date after he came back to LA, the beach he was scouting for a movie. Even then, I knew that I was still in love with him, but we had to prove to ourselves that there was more to our relationship than just sex.... and now? Now we were in paradise and I was positive I couldn't possibly love him any more than I did in this moment. 

"Now, that's cheesy," He pointed out as he shot me a smirk. I glared at him and he bent his head down to kiss me, though I kept my glare in place. "I love my cheesy babe," He muttered against my lips before his smirk turned into a smile.

"I hate you a little instead," I wrinkled my nose but a smile was tugging at my own lips already.

"Sure," He shrugged and let out a deep breath. "Keep talking nonsense."

I shifted my body, setting my chin on his hard chest as I stared at him, "I was serious instead." I paused and licked my lips, taking my time to gather my thoughts. "I really think it'd be nice to get married on a beach."

He ran his hands through my hair and considered my words. He looked lost in a thought, probably already regretting asking me to marry him. "If that's what my babe wants, we'll have a beach wedding," He said quietly, still playing with my hair while I stared at him in disbelief.

I shook my head, my hand moving up and down his side as I traced his rib cage slowly but kept my eyes on my man, "That was too easy. You're trying to trick me, I know it. You'll arrange a beach wedding but it will be in winter and in some of those north places you love so much."

At that, he laughed. Loud. "What do you have against beach weddings in the snow?" He asked in a teasing voice.

"See, I knew it..." I trailed off and got closer to Seb, "I can never win."

"Ar, you can have what you want. The only thing I'm asking you is not to drag me somewhere too hot because I'd hate it. Unless you want to get married in a bikini, in that case it's okay if it's hot too," He explained, sounding half joking and half serious. The idea of him giving me all the control on this? I wasn't sure if that terrified me more or annoyed me. 

I raised one eyebrow at him, "Are you serious?" 

"Yes. Just us, wherever you want."

I pursed my lips and tried imagining a wedding. Our wedding. It all seemed so surreal since I had been to only a few weddings in my life and they were all the same; boring and stuffy, over the top dresses and elevator music for the soundtrack. That didn't fit us. "I'm curious what you want instead," I tried to get a real answer to pick his brain, wondering if he was just as lost on the whole idea as I was. 

"City hall," He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly and I laughed. "What? I'm being serious."
"I know you are baby," I grinned and rolled my eyes. "So getting married somewhere hot in a bikini or city hall... you're not making this very easy on me. You have to give me something more to work with."

He grinned down at me and the look of frustration I had on my face. I could easily see why people eloped. "I told you, you're in charge," He said quietly, moving his hand down my spine. 

"Then marry me tomorrow on the beach," I started, staring into his dark eyes and wishing I knew where his thoughts were. "The weathers perfect so I'd be able to wear a white dress and look like a pure virgin," I bit my lip because I was anything but pure or a virgin. 

He pressed on my back to push my chest back against his, "You're far from a virgin babe."

"I'm serious," I cupped his chin and tilted my head up to kiss him, our bodies favorite way of communicating. Half the time we were awful at words, but we were great at kissing or any activity that involved us being naked. 

He broke the kiss regretfully and flashed me a smirk, "Virgins don't kiss like that." He pointed out as he let his hand rest on my ass. 

"Oh because you know a lot on the matter?" I asked as my eyebrow raised slowly.

"Are you getting jealous?" He asked back and his amusement grew just like the smirk on his gorgeous face. 

I let out a small groan, knowing what he was doing, "I'm not jealous. And you're getting side tracked." 

He let his smirk turn into a smile as his face got more serious. His hand though, rested on my ass, even giving it a little squeeze while he thought in silence. "Let's get married the day after tomorrow," He said eventually, the words sounding weird coming out of his mouth. When I suggested it? I wasn't sure what he'd say... I didn't really weigh the pros and cons, but I wanted to marry this man and that was all that mattered. There really weren't any cons. 

I furrowed my eyebrows, both surprised and taken aside. "Really?" I asked then added, "Why not tomorrow?"

"I want to give you one day to think about it," He explained quietly, moving his hand up my back once again then down as he repeated the motion.

"I'm not going to change my mind about marrying you," I shook my head before shooting him a silly grin, "You're stuck with me now."

At that he grinned too, correction, he smiled and big. "I know babe," He said and pressed a kiss on my lips quickly, "That's not what I meant though. I want you to be sure that this way is how you want to marry me."

"We agreed on being alone anyway, so what's the difference between waiting 24 hours or one year?" I shrugged as if it was that simple. 

He thought about it for a second and then wrapped both arms around me, holding me as close as possible as he stared at me, "Let's do this babe."

218 comments:

  1. [OMG OMG OMG :333333]

    I think you made me a little crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. just crazy for me instead :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. im crazy about you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. do we hide our love instead?

    ReplyDelete
  5. its hard for you to hide your erections :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. because youre so big?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tell you too often :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. your ego is already huge :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. it's not like you're modest either smirky :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. more modest than you! :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. *laughs* youre being silly

    ReplyDelete
  12. you seem so happy baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i was wondering... should we not have sex until our honeymoon?

    ReplyDelete
  14. hell no. and what honeymoon?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The night we get married... when we make our marriage official with sex

    ReplyDelete
  16. what do you mean sure? dont you know what a honeymoon is?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. are we arguing already?

    ReplyDelete
  18. no. why do you think that?

    ReplyDelete
  19. one word response from you usually leads to that

    ReplyDelete
  20. i wasnt arguing with you seb

    ReplyDelete
  21. im tired of arguing... i dont want to argue with you anymore

    ReplyDelete
  22. you still haven't told me anything about here...are you liking it? :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love it here... its paradise :**

    ReplyDelete
  24. do you like it instead?

    ReplyDelete
  25. how long have you known that you wanted to marry me?

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't know really. I think it was an unconscious thing that I realized all of a sudden.

    ReplyDelete
  27. but you didnt give me the ring for my birthday last month...

    ReplyDelete
  28. the ring was just supposed to be a ring

    ReplyDelete
  29. i get that... but why didnt you give it to me for my birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wasn't sure about it

    ReplyDelete
  31. I was worried it didn't fit your finger

    ReplyDelete
  32. not really...we didn't do much today *wraps his arm around her and pulls her closer*

    ReplyDelete
  33. we should go ziplining before we leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. good... ill schedule it then :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. sure :) I want to go scuba diving too

    ReplyDelete
  36. I take it as you don't want to come with me :3

    ReplyDelete
  37. im scared :| would they touch me?

    ReplyDelete
  38. *laughs* okay babe I'll go alone

    ReplyDelete
  39. ill come with you still :*

    ReplyDelete
  40. yes.... i need to break out of my comfort zone :)

    ReplyDelete
  41. why? im always full of surprises :3

    ReplyDelete
  42. oh yes we all know how much you love surprises :3

    ReplyDelete
  43. i dont love surprises, but i can still be full of them :3

    ReplyDelete
  44. I surprised, that's for sure

    ReplyDelete
  45. Im growing up finally ;)

    ReplyDelete
  46. it was about time *smirks and spanks her*

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm already a grown up man

    ReplyDelete
  48. You sure are, you stud ;)

    ReplyDelete
  49. whats that look for? :3

    ReplyDelete
  50. I'm trying to decide if you're being serious or not

    ReplyDelete
  51. rarely baby... but hopefully its one of the things you love about me

    ReplyDelete
  52. do you think I need to grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  53. youve grown a lot since you came back to la... im so in love with the man you are today :)

    ReplyDelete
  54. youre welcome my love :*

    ReplyDelete
  55. what do you want to do now?

    ReplyDelete
  56. what do you want to do? :3

    ReplyDelete
  57. well it's almost bed time....

    ReplyDelete
  58. are you tired already? :o

    ReplyDelete
  59. will you keep me warm?

    ReplyDelete
  60. deal :3 *starts stripping and walking out to the deck*

    ReplyDelete
  61. *groans and follows her*

    ReplyDelete
  62. get naked baby *bends over to take her panties off*

    ReplyDelete
  63. *gets naked * you first

    ReplyDelete
  64. *jumps in and gasps, staring at seb when she resurfaces* its cold :o

    ReplyDelete
  65. *swims over to seb and waits for him to come up*

    ReplyDelete
  66. *comes up and reaches for her* hi gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  67. *presses her hips against his and widens her eyes* youre really not :o

    ReplyDelete
  68. *looks down at her hard nips* you really are

    ReplyDelete
  69. im thinking about your mouth on my nips and its exciting them instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  70. so you're not cold? *grins and cups her breast*

    ReplyDelete
  71. maybe a little... my nips are getting harder and harder o.o

    ReplyDelete
  72. do you want to get out?

    ReplyDelete
  73. not now *wraps her arms around his shoulders and smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  74. I don't want you to get cold babe *wraps his arm around her waist and kisses her forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  75. im fine now that im in your arms :)

    ReplyDelete
  76. so hot *leans her chest into his and kisses him*

    ReplyDelete
  77. I know *smirks against her lips*

    ReplyDelete
  78. i want you inside of me

    ReplyDelete
  79. *reaches down to run her hand along his length*

    ReplyDelete
  80. i want you now *starts stroking him*

    ReplyDelete
  81. *moves one hand between them and rubs her* I'm here

    ReplyDelete
  82. *shivers* that feels so good...

    ReplyDelete
  83. oh my god seb *strokes him faster*

    ReplyDelete
  84. *groans and pushes one fingers inside of her*

    ReplyDelete
  85. more baby *keeps moving her hand and moaning*

    ReplyDelete
  86. *kisses her neck as he pushes another finger*

    ReplyDelete
  87. god seb... everything you do feels so good *throws her head back and moans with her eyes closed, moving her hand down to play with his balls*

    ReplyDelete
  88. *groans and bites behind her ear as he pumps his fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  89. I need to be inside of you *growls*

    ReplyDelete
  90. i need to feel you coming inside of me..

    ReplyDelete
  91. *slides his fingers out and grabs her ass to adjust her against him* now babe

    ReplyDelete
  92. *wraps her arms around him tight* please seb

    ReplyDelete
  93. *enters her and groans* ugh ar...

    ReplyDelete
  94. *moans and tightens around him* youre so huge baby o.o

    ReplyDelete
  95. you love it *tilts her head back and moans loudly*

    ReplyDelete
  96. ugh I do *kisses up her throat*

    ReplyDelete
  97. *shivers* i know it baby

    ReplyDelete
  98. *graps her ass tighter and thrusts deeper inside of her*

    ReplyDelete
  99. I love when you scream *grins and repeats the motion*

    ReplyDelete
  100. i love when you fuck me like this O.O

    ReplyDelete
  101. same... oh god seb *cups her breast with one hand and pinches her nip*

    ReplyDelete
  102. *pulls his head back to look at her and groans* youre so fucking sexy

    ReplyDelete
  103. you are instead *grins at him and reaches for his head to tug it closer to her, kissing him hard*

    ReplyDelete
  104. *groans against her mouth as he kisses her as he picks a faster pace*

    ReplyDelete
  105. *screams against his mouth and pulls her head back to gasp as she cums* BABY :O

    ReplyDelete
  106. *shivers and moans* you kill me...

    ReplyDelete
  107. I bring you to life instead *grins and kisses her*

    ReplyDelete
  108. *kisses him back with a grin on her lips*

    ReplyDelete
  109. let's get out...you're all pruney :3

    ReplyDelete
  110. get out first and get me a towel please

    ReplyDelete
  111. *gets out and hands her a towel*

    ReplyDelete
  112. thanks baby *wraps it around her and shivers*

    ReplyDelete
  113. *wras one around him too* cold babe?

    ReplyDelete
  114. let me get you warm *leads her inside*

    ReplyDelete
  115. i have good manners! :3

    ReplyDelete
  116. is please your favorite word?

    ReplyDelete
  117. yes. I love hearing it from you.

    ReplyDelete
  118. im very good at what i do

    ReplyDelete
  119. ...oh were we talking about you? *bites back a grin*

    ReplyDelete
  120. what else gets you hard besides me? :|

    ReplyDelete