5.26.2014

Love is patient, love is kind.

Love is patient, love is kind.




Erin laughed at my request, taking my silence as a hint that I was serious, "Oh, you were serious."

"Yes," I replied and felt nervous all of a sudden. I'd picked out the perfect dress for a beach wedding, not too fancy yet not casual. While I was looking at dresses, I thought about rings and how I'd need to present Seb with one... but would he wear it?

"No offense Aria, but I don't know if Seb is the wedding ring type," She cut into my thoughts as if she were reading my mind. "I've never seen him with any jewelry on, but I guess there's a first for everything, right?" 

"Exactly," I cracked a grin, knowing that she had a point, but still.

"Then I will get the ring for you," She said matter of factly as I walked out onto the deck, Sebastian glancing up at me and making my heart do crazy things. I wasn't sure yet what marriage would do to us, but if the engagement was a preview? We were in store for great things. I was happy... Seeing Seb this carefree and happy made me feel complete as cheesy as it sounded. 

"Perfect." I actually chuckled, shooting him a look as I bit down on my lip, "Thank you so much Erin. I'll text you tomorrow as soon as I'll get everything."

He waited for me to end the call, letting his eyes caress my body which was covered by a long sheer dress. It was night, but still warm outside even with my hair still damp from the shower we had just taken together. "What are you and Erin up to?" He asked once I set his phone on the table next to him, always thinking people were hiding things from him which in this case he was pretty correct. 

"She told me that I'll get my dress by tomorrow morning, just that," I shrugged nonchalantly and sat on his lap, looking into his eyes.

"Just that uh?" He asked with an eyebrow raised as he shifted on the wooden lounge chair which looked at the ocean, the night being perfect and peaceful, just like the mood between us. 

I cupped his jaw, my ring catching the light of the moon and capturing my attention a moment before I looked at him again. "Yes," I said simply and kissed him.

He kissed me back, slowly, savoring my mouth as he ran his hand up my back. "What if it doesn't fit you?" He asked once we broke the kiss, his lips curving into a smirk since he was pushing his luck.

"God Seb." I made a face as I set my hands on his chest to pull back, "Thank you for planting the thought in my mind."

He held me tighter before I could even try to get up, nuzzling my neck, "I was teasing you babe. If you asked Erin's help? I'm sure it will be perfect."

"If you say so," I sighed but let my body relax against his once again as I played with the hair on the back of his neck. "I want everything to be perfect."

He pulled his head back to look at me this time, "We can go through details once again if it can make you feel better." He offered, since we both knew that with so little time it was easy to get the feeling that there was something missing. When I nodded he smirked, "Can I have a drink first? Please?"

"We can," I stood up as he let go of my waist, walking to the bar on the deck and pouring us each a glass of our poisons; scotch for Seb and vodka with a hint of cranberry juice for me. Carrying the glasses back over to him, I set them on the table beside him and placed my hands on the back of his chair and my knee in between his legs before lowering my head and kissing him. It started out slow and sensual like the last kiss we shared, but quickly turned heated with his hands on my waist. He groaned against my lips and pulled me back onto his lap, wrapping his arms loosely around my body. "Are you sure you want to go over wedding details?" He asked with an amused expression on his face. 

"Trying to get out of it already?" I grinned at him and took a sip of the drink, wrinkling my nose as it burned all the way down my throat. 

"Never," He smirked back. "I love planning instead."
I laughed because I knew how true that was. He loved planning... but planning a wedding? This was all new territory for the both of us, but luckily we wouldn't have a year to fret over it and stress until we were grey in the hair. "I didn't know you aspired to be a wedding planner," I bit down on my lip to conceal my grin, pulling the notes out that we had taken with the hotels wedding planner earlier. He responded my nuzzling my neck and biting it gently, my skin flushing as I tried to push the naughty thoughts out of my head. "So vows or no vows?" I asked, getting straight to business.
He pulled his head back and reached for the drink, taking a long and slow sip. "Do we have to?" He asked after swallowing, "I'm bad with words Ar."

I considered it and smiled at him, "We don't have to." 

"Are you sure?" He asked, sounding hesitant. All weddings had vows, cheesy and romantic. That just wasn't us. 

"I'm positive," I smiled reassuringly at him, setting my palm on his cheek and kissing him softly. 

He kissed me back as his hand slid down the curve of my side. "How much is this going to cost me?" He asked once he broke the kiss, looking into my eyes as he raised one eyebrow.

"The kiss? That was for free," I grinned and took another sip of my drink, wrinkling my nose again and making him smirk.

"You bet it was," He said back as he let his hand play with the cloth of my dress until it was inched up enough for him to run his fingers up and down my smooth thigh.

I shivered and shrugged, this time giving him a more serious look, "I don't know what you're talking about then."

"I said no vows..." He trailed off while I tried to imagine him saying something romantic... I gave up instantly. 

I smiled at him once again, "It doesn't matter."

"Okay," He smirked again, pausing to down his scotch as he leaned back in the lounge chair to relax. "What's next?" 

I tapped my nose as I pretended to think about it, then lighted up and widened my eyes, "Do you have a dress?"

"Oh yeah, I have heels too," He said back and I laughed, it making his lips curve upwards in a smile. He poked my side, "Enough silly girl, let's go back to business."

"You're being as silly as me," I said as I kissed him quickly. "I love it," I commented before cuddling closer to him if possible. "The wedding is going to be at night, it's everything set and there will be candles everywhere-"

"Are you going all romantic on me?" He cut me off, sounding surprised before nodding his head. "I like the idea," He added carefully. Night would be more intimate to me... and more like us. As hard as I tried picturing it? I couldn't see Seb dressed up on the beach during the day, frowning with the sun in his eyes. Sometimes all it took was a change of temperature he didn't approve of to ruin his mood.

"I thought you'd like that," I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his neck. "We won't have to worry about it being too hot or the sun blinding us."

He grinned at my words and pressed a kiss against my forehead, causing me to wrinkle my nose again. "My babe is so smart," He said quietly while I reveled in the compliment.

"I have my moments," I let my grin match his, pursing my lips together after sighing and trying to go over all the details in my head. The resort lent us their resident wedding planner to make sure every necessity wouldn't slip us, every detail would go as planned. Really, there was nothing to worry about... except that I still felt like we were forgetting something. I pushed that thought out of my head and let my body relax against Seb's, pressing my lips against his neck and giving him a preview of what would come on our honeymoon. Which reminded me to check in tomorrow morning with Erin to make sure she found the sluttiest white lingerie La Perla had. My teeth scrapped against his neck and I could already feel myself getting worked up, pausing for a moment to suck on the place where his shoulder and neck met. "I can't believe I'm going to be your wife tomorrow..." I whispered and pressed more kisses on him, along his collarbone while my hand kept inching down his stomach to where my mouth really wanted to be. 

"Aria Pitt," He said in a groan, causing me to hesitate off the kisses, eventually pulling my head back to look at him. 

"Aria Pitt," I replied with a smile, loving the way it sounded... but I had always assumed I'd keep my name. Then again, I had always assumed I'd never get married so it was really the farthest thought from my mind.

He studied the look on my face and I could see the seriousness in his expression. It was the closed off look he got whenever we fought and I really didn't want to fight right now. "What's that look?" He asked while I was tempted to ask him the same thing. 

I parted my lips as I straightened my posture on his lap, looking him straight in the eye now. "I'm an actress," I started by stating the obvious. It was what actresses, famous people alike, did when they got married. Women with status like mine kept their maiden names. "I know I'll change my name legally, but should I change it professionally also?" 

He kept eye contact, processing my words, "Is it a question or you made up your mind already?" 

I shrugged as I tried to act nonchalant but the tension in my features had to be giving me away. I could feel Seb tensing also, the look of annoyance on his handsome face. "It was a question Seb," I said quietly.

He nodded slowly, "I can't answer to that. It's your name and you can do whatever you do with it."

"Can I know what you think?" I asked after I took a deep breath, his words sounding harsh and making me doubt my decision. 

"I'm waiting for you to tell me what's your reasoning, then I'll tell you what's mine," He stared at me, setting his hands on my legs as he forced himself to keep calm. Knowing Seb? He was upset... and that surprised me. 

I bit down on my lip, feeling nervous as I stared at him, "Actresses don't usually change their names." 

"Go on," He ordered, waiting to hear a better explanation rather than common sense. 

"I'm just saying that maybe it'd be better if I kept my name, it'd be the right choice business-wise," I paused again, scanning his face that was giving nothing away. He kept quiet, stubbornly quiet, probably boiling on the inside. I honestly didn't want to hurt him. It wasn't like I didn't want to take his name... I did. "And you don't want anyone to know for now anyway, so..."

He thought about it and looked like he might be considering it. The best I could hope for was that he wouldn't be mad at me, I couldn't stand to fight anymore. It was too emotionally draining and our trip was going perfectly. "Don't put this on me Ar. Whatever you choice is, is yours only," He said eventually.

I smiled weakly at him, his eyes hinting at the hurt his pride must have felt. That killed me because I never wanted to see him hurt or upset, mostly if it was my doing. "Please don't be mad at me..." I trailed off in a quiet voice, letting out the breath I had been holding when he wrapped his arms around me. It was crazy how I'd spent most of my life being independent and confident, but this man could always bring out my vulnerable side. 

"I'm not mad at you Ar," He replied and I searched his face for any clue that he might be lying. 

I wrapped my own arms around him and set my head on his shoulder to really think and weigh out my options. I wanted to compromise but even more than that, I wanted to make him happy. "Aria Gates-Pitt," I said slowly.

"What?" He asked and I wondered to myself if I had whispered it. 

"On paper and in our personal life, I'll be Aria Pitt," I pulled back my head to look into his dark eyes again. I studied his face for a moment, so flawless and handsome. I was a lucky girl, there was no doubt about it. "But for movies or anything career related, I'll be Aria Gates-Pitt. What do you think about that?" I was holding my breath again, constantly searching for ways to make him happy because when Sebastian Pitt was genuinely happy and it was from my doing? Nothing else felt better to me. 

"You don't have to do that babe," He said back, his hand pushing my hair behind my ear, "I know that you have a point, I know how it works in our industry..." 

I opened my mouth then closed it again, a little taken aback since he didn't usually make things so easy for me. Admitting that I was right? It only happened once in a full moon. "But I asked you your opinion. You're going to be my husband, you should stop keeping all your thoughts for yourself," I said seriously. 

A smile curved his lips, "I think that using Aria Gates-Pitt could work but I also think that if you want to go as Aria Gates only I won't get mad, I know why you'd do it." 

I seemed to consider his words as I nodded, looking at my man who surprised me more and more every day. "Do you know that people will know about us if I use that name right?" I asked slowly.

He looked as though he was fighting the urge to groan and set his head back against the chair, "I know." He paused, sighing when I held me tighter, tilting his head down to dip his nose into my hair, "Can we not think about it now? I want this vacation to be relaxing, easy. Our problems will still be there when we'll come back," He confessed in a quiet voice, this carefree thing really working for me. 

'Yes please," I smiled at him and let out a quick breath, adjusting myself on his lap to feel more of him against me. We'd come such a long way and while we still had a few things to work on, I was proud of us. At one point we couldn't even hold a conversation with each other unless we were naked. "Are you nervous about tomorrow?"

He parted his lips but didn't speak, shaking his head instead. Sometimes I was dying to ask him what he was thinking about, and I did in most cases, but I was constantly curious. No matter how well I knew Seb, I could never read his mind. 

I grinned and cupped his cheek, letting my thumb caress his stubble, "Do you know what you'll wear?"
"I already told you. I have a dress picked out and heels too," He said in an amused tone, probably just planning on throwing on the first clean thing he finds tomorrow. Honestly, he'd look good in anything.  

I laughed and rolled my eyes, "As long as it's not white. We can't have you looking better than the bride."

He laughed with me, "That'd be impossible. You're the most gorgeous human being on earth." 

"I like when you compliment me," I grinned wide as I went back to nuzzling his neck, hiding my cheeks which were probably pink from the compliment. When Seb said borderline cheesy things like that? I melted. 

"You're welcome." He paused to glance at his glass which was empty, reaching it for it again to show it to me, "Can I have a refill?"

I raised one eyebrow slowly, shooting him a look, "What am I, your personal bartender now?" I asked in a silly voice, even setting my hands on my hips as I got in a straighter position.

"I promise I'll give you a good tip," He smirked at me, watching as I grabbed the glass and shook my head before standing up. "Were you serious when you said no white?"

"Why?" I turned my head to look at him as I poured some dark liquor into his glass, amused by the way his eyes were on my booty.

"I think I'm going to wear a white shirt, if that's allowed." He smirked at me, "Do we have more details to go through?"

"I approve the white shirt," I kept my grin in place while I thought about his question, walking back over to where he was sitting and straddling his lap after handing him his drink. Setting my hands on his chest, I leaned closer to him, "We should practice the kiss."

"But that's the easy part," He grinned but kissed me back when I leaned into him for a kiss, my lips parting and my tongue working its way into his mouth. It still felt so surreal that we'd be married tomorrow night... That in around 24 hours I'd be walking down the isle in a wedding dress and marrying Seb. The next person who would see us kissing each other would be the priest witnessing our first kiss as husband and wife. I broke the kiss and sucked on his bottom lip, a small groan escaping him that made me smirk to myself. 

"Another thing to check off my mental list," I said with a dreamy sigh, smiling so big it was a surprise that my lips weren't sore. 
"What else is on your list?" He asked with his hands finding my hips, grasping them but not too tightly. 

I wanted to discuss our future; where we'd live when we got back to Seattle and his film was finished. I had ideas, but I was sure Seb had his mind set on a certain place also.. I knew that eventually we'd compromise, but I didn't want to get into that conversation just yet. "Traditions..." I trailed off and wrinkled my nose. "You're not supposed to see me the night before the wedding and sex is off limits."

He let out a small laugh, "This is the night before the wedding so we're already late for that." He paused to down his drink in a big gulp while my eyes stayed on him, waiting for him to continue. "And we're apparently bad with traditions anyway," He added as an afterthought.

"Why?" I asked stubbornly, still keeping my hands on his hard chest.

"I suppose you're wearing a white dress, but you're not a virgin and that's not even my fault," He started and smirked, noticing my eyebrow raising slowly as the look on my face went from curious to amused, "I wish it was but you were already a naughty girl when I met you."

"I was an angel instead," I retorted as a smirk played on my lips, my whole body leaning closer to him and my eyes not leaving his for even a second. 

"Sure," He commented shortly and his hands moved down to rest on his favorite place, my ass.

"Go on," I kissed his nose and he groaned, hating it.

"I don't know many wedding traditions, but you're supposed to walk down the isle with your father," He said and his tone changed, since that wasn't exactly something to joke about. Of course in the perfect world, I'd want my dad to walk me down the isle... but the world wasn't one huge fairytale. 

I shrugged nonchalantly, giving him a small smile, "That's okay."

"Anyway, my point was...there's no way that sex is off limits," He said eventually and smirked.

I let my smirk match his, noticing the naughty glint in his eye, "Because you can't resist me for even one night? I must be doing something right."

His hands squeezed my ass as my smirk widened. Seb's handsome face looked amused by my words as he parted his lips, "You do a lot of things right."

"Tell me about some," I said in almost a whisper, tilting my head to kiss my way up the front of his neck. We were like magnets and I couldn't resist him. Although we lived every night we spent together like it was our honeymoon, I had no doubt in my mind that tomorrow night would be amazing.

"Are you trying to get compliments out of me?" He said and I could hear the grin in his tone, feel his hands tightening on my body while my hips started grinding on him. I was good at distracting him and while he loved it? I think it also drove him a little crazy when he lost control over the moment also. Secretly, I loved that I had that effect on him.

"I'm trying to make you talk dirty to me instead," I bit down on his shoulder gently before pulling my head back to grin at him. 

He laughed, "Are you done going over the list already?"
"No," I sat up straighter on his lap to make eye contact once again. "You just distract me."

He grinned and leaned back in his chair, letting his eyes drop down my body before returning to my eyes, "Go on."

"About how much you distract me? Now who's fishing for compliments?" I bit down on my lip to conceal my silly grin, my lips were going to be sore by tomorrow from all this smiling. 

"I meant go on with your planning, silly girl," He slapped my ass firmly and I wrinkled my nose before smiling like a crazy girl instead. 

"Don't you have anything to go over? Any concerns?" I gave him a more serious look, wondering where his mind was.

He shook his head immediately, "No." 

I gave him a serious look while he just smiled back at me. "Are you sure?" I asked slowly, staring into his dark eyes as if looking for any trace of a lie.

"I don't have anything to go over and I don't have any concern," He repeated my words in a quiet voice. "I promise." 

I weighed his words as I kept studying that face I loved so much, my hands running up his chest. "I believe you, but I have a hard time believing you at the same time," I said before pursing my lips.

He laughed at my honesty, "How come babe?" He let his hands run up and down my thighs lazily. 

"You're a control freak," I answered without wasting a second and got him nodding in agreement, "Yet now you don't seem the least interested in all the odds that we could go against before getting actually married."

"Honestly Ar, what could go wrong? If we got here, after all the times we tried to fuck up, what are the chances that something could stops us?" He answered back, this time more serious. "It won't be a dress or any stupid detail to stop me from making you my wife. All the control I had needed in this situation, I've already gotten it."

I nodded my head slowly and considered his words. What could go wrong? We were in paradise, anyone who might disapprove of our relationship wasn't here, I didn't exactly have my dress yet but a dress wasn't going to stop me from marrying this man, no matter what happened. I really needed to take a breath and just relax. "You're right," I said, my response making his eyes widen since I rarely said that. Out loud at least. 

"What did you say?" He said in a joking manner, grinning back at me. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "We have nothing to worry about." 

He nodded his head but kept grinning at me, "I know, but I'm more interested in the words that just left your mouth."

"I don't remember them..." I trailed off with a serious face before frowning. 

He let his expression change as he raised one eyebrow at me, "You can't lie to me, not when I'm going to marry you tomorrow." 

That didn't faze me, not even a little, and I smirked at him instead. "Is that how it's going to be? You're going to use our marriage against me?"

He shrugged as he tried to keep a straight face but it was hard when I was being so playful. "I think so," He said as a grin tugged at his soft lips. At that I just chuckled, knowing that he was joking with me. He was a smart man and he knew how to choose his words carefully. "Anyway, next time just don't tell me I'm right if you're going to take it back 10 seconds later," He added, poking my nose and making it wrinkle. "I know I'm right anyway."

"My man is always right," I said with a dramatic sigh, nuzzling his neck and then pressed a kiss against it. Setting my head on his shoulder, I inhaled his intoxicating scent. I could practically feel my nipples already straining against my dress. He reached for my chin and tilted my face back up towards his carefully. "What?" I asked with a smirk when he just stared at me.

"I was afraid you might fall asleep on me again," He grinned back, referring to the way I had rested my eyes for what I had thought would be a few seconds but when I opened my eyes? More than a few hours had passed.

I shook my head and resisted the urge to roll my eyes, "I was thinking about how you smell good enough to eat instead."

He grinned wider at my choice of words, "Are you hungry?"

"For you? Only always," I let my grin match his, letting my fingers tangle in his hair as I played with it. I loved the way he looked like he'd just rolled out of bed. It made me wonder how he'd look tomorrow... what he'd be wearing and how long he'd be wearing it for. After we'd say 'I do' would we jump straight into bed?

He considered my words while I kept thinking, getting lost in my thoughts for a second. "What's on your mind?" He asked slowly as he stared down at me. 

"Tomorrow," I answered simply, not adding more and making him look like he might groan. 

He slid his hand between our bodies, his arm wrapping around me as he stood up, picking me up in the process. "We better rest now, we have a long day ahead of us," He said quietly and carried me inside, straight toward the bedroom. 

"That wasn't what I was thinking about," I said, wrinkling my nose as I got back on my feet.

"What were you thinking about instead?" He asked and smirked, grabbing the light cloth of my dress to take it off of me as he appreciated my tan body with his eyes.

I returned the favor, unbuttoning his linen shirt and pushing it past his shoulders until his arms were free and it was dismissed on a chair. "What will we do after we get married?"

"We'll celebrate our love," He grinned at me, spanking me lazily before he got rid of his shorts and laid down. 

"How will we celebrate our love?" I grinned back, climbing into the bed and straddling his body as I sat down on top of him. My hands rested on his chest as I tilted my head to stare down at him, really letting it sink in that this would be our last night as boyfriend and girlfriend. Of course that term of endearment sounded so juvenile and never really fit us anyways, but still. Facts were facts. The next time we'd be laying down in bed, we would be married instead. 

"What's with all the questions?" He retorted with a smirk, setting his hands on my thighs and running them higher and higher. 

A shiver ran through me, but I ignored it and leaned my head down to kiss him, gently and chastely. "I always want to know what you're thinking," I said quietly with my lips still pressed against his, pulling my head back slowly to smile at him. "And I feel like you're hiding something from me."

"Never," He said simply, his smile a little devious. Sexy, but definitely devious. God he was so hot. "Aren't you tired?"

"Are you trying to distract me with sleep now?!" I widened my eyes and faked a shocked look. 

"You're distracting me instead, I don't even remember what the question was," He grinned up at me as he ran his hands up and down my leg mindlessly.

I wrinkled my nose and shook my head stubbornly, even adding a pout, "Lies. You just don't want to answer." 

"If you stop pouting and kiss me I'll answer," He offered as he kept his grin in place, watching the corners of my mouth curve upwards slowly while I bent over him.

Placing a hand on his neck and cupping it gently, I kissed him softly, it seeming an innocent kiss but having effects on the both of us anyway. "Talk stubborn man," I whispered against his lips.

"What time will the wedding be?" He asked, changing the subject as always.

"But that's another question, not an answer," I protested and set my head against his shoulder.

He cupped my ass and squeezed it, "you're not answering anyway."

"At sunset," I said after a moment of thinking. I hadn't chosen a time which I probably should have by now. Originally Seb told the planner 1:00 PM, but I changed that of course. It was too early for a wedding and would be too hot outside. 

"What happened to the candles?"

I pursed my lips together, realizing that he had a point. I pulled my head back to look at him, pulling my hair over to one side as I smirked, "I forgot that you wanted to get married by candle light."

He snorted and looked like he was resisting the urge to roll his eyes at me, grinning back instead. "Was it my idea? I could have sworn it was yours instead," He replied in an amused tone, acting silly with me and making the moment perfect. 

I lowered my head again to kiss my way up the front of his neck. "How about 7? Right after the sunset and it won't be pitch black outside yet," I paused at his chin to speak and then kissed my way to the place behind his ear, spoiling him with more kisses. "And we'll still have the rest of the night..."

"We'll have the rest of the night for what?" He asked as he smirked to himself, keeping his body motionless and letting me do all the spoiling. 

"For, and I quote, celebrate our love," I answered and nibbled at his skin gently, my fingers tangling with the hair behind his neck, "Even if I don't know what that means really."

"It means we'll do what we do every night, more or less." He rolled us over onto our sides as he forced me to pull my head back to look at him, "Which reminds me...it's night now." He added as a devious grin curved his soft lips, his hand running up my inner thigh.

I bit down on my lip and my eyes lit up with lust, "I think you should give me some kind of explanation instead."

"You know I'm bad with words," He said as he faked a serious face before leaning into me, his mouth finding my neck and his hand reaching for my leg to prop it against his hip. He would always be my favorite distraction. "Let me show you babe."

287 comments:

  1. [this story killed me :')]

    nervous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you nervous? excited? feeling regret? :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. regret...mostly regret

    ReplyDelete
  4. youre such an ass and a liar *spanks him and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *grabs her wrist and grins* that's no way to treat your future husband

    ReplyDelete
  6. *wraps her arms around him* tomorrow youll be my husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will *sighs and bites back a agrin*

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sighs and rolls her eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  9. no please? *cuddles up to seb*

    ReplyDelete
  10. ouch! *nips at his neck*

    ReplyDelete
  11. it might give you an erection during the wedding... just thinking about it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. did you leave a mark *turns around and lifts skirt up*

    ReplyDelete
  13. *bends over* ill give you another try

    ReplyDelete
  14. *grabs her hips and kisses where he spanked her*

    ReplyDelete
  15. whats that smirk for?? :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. *bends over more and rubs her pussy* you should kiss here instead

    ReplyDelete
  17. so obvious *pushes her hand away and replaces it with his mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  18. *moans and sets her hands on the wall*

    ReplyDelete
  19. i have missed your mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  20. *Moans louder and shivers* baby...

    ReplyDelete
  21. *slips his tongue inside of her and groans*

    ReplyDelete
  22. *tightens and screams his name*

    ReplyDelete
  23. *cups her breasts and watches him* seb... dont stop :o

    ReplyDelete
  24. SEB!! *cums hard while her body shakes*

    ReplyDelete
  25. *keeps licking her until she's done*

    ReplyDelete
  26. youre amazing baby o.o

    ReplyDelete
  27. I know *nibbles at her thigh*

    ReplyDelete
  28. come here and kiss me so i can taste myself on your lips :3

    ReplyDelete
  29. *hovers over her and kisses her*

    ReplyDelete
  30. *kisses him back and smiles against his lips*

    ReplyDelete
  31. *pulls back and smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  32. *cups his face and keeps smiling at him* what are you thinking about?

    ReplyDelete
  33. that your love for sleep is contageous

    ReplyDelete
  34. come lay down and ill rub your back while you rest

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm shocked *grins and lays down*

    ReplyDelete
  36. why? i do nice things for you always!

    ReplyDelete
  37. you never give me massages

    ReplyDelete
  38. i do instead *pouts but starts rubbing his back*

    ReplyDelete
  39. rarelu *closes his eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  40. just enjoy it *moves her hands up and down his back before putting her elbow into it and getting out knots*

    ReplyDelete
  41. youre tense baby *massages harder*

    ReplyDelete
  42. your groans are sexy *grins and massages his shoulders*

    ReplyDelete
  43. yes my love? *grins and moves her hands back to his shoulders*

    ReplyDelete
  44. why are you shaking your head at me? you love that im obsessed instead :3

    ReplyDelete
  45. youre getting distracted

    ReplyDelete
  46. nah, i stopped looking at your butt already *moves her hands down his arms and massages them*

    ReplyDelete
  47. you arent liking the massage? :(

    ReplyDelete
  48. good *moves her hands to his lower back and massages it hard*

    ReplyDelete
  49. *groans* youre so good with those hands

    ReplyDelete
  50. just my hands? *massage massage*

    ReplyDelete
  51. what else? *grins and works on his neck*

    ReplyDelete
  52. you fell asleep baby :3

    ReplyDelete
  53. i mustve been doing an amazing job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  54. you should do that more

    ReplyDelete
  55. maybe if you gave me praises for my skills

    ReplyDelete
  56. I told you youre so good with your hands

    ReplyDelete
  57. it was a good start :3

    ReplyDelete
  58. i didnt say thank you :3

    ReplyDelete
  59. i must have forgotten my manners :o

    ReplyDelete
  60. you forgot to thank me

    ReplyDelete
  61. you should do that more

    ReplyDelete
  62. i will when youve earned it :3

    ReplyDelete
  63. I think I've earned enough for a lifetime

    ReplyDelete
  64. im still waiting for my massage :(

    ReplyDelete
  65. I'm quoting you instead

    ReplyDelete
  66. ive earned my massage! *lays on her stomach*

    ReplyDelete
  67. that doesn't answer my question *spanks*

    ReplyDelete
  68. ouch! you didnt answer mine either

    ReplyDelete
  69. either both of us do or we both don't

    ReplyDelete
  70. *laughs* we both do, now its my turn

    ReplyDelete
  71. okay babe *kisses her neck as he kneels next to her*

    ReplyDelete
  72. *smiles and closes her eyes* thank you

    ReplyDelete
  73. what will I earn for giving you a massage? *runs his hands up her back*

    ReplyDelete
  74. *shivers* what do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  75. *massages her shoulders* a blowjob

    ReplyDelete
  76. yay *grins as he kisses behind her neck while moving his hands down her arms*

    ReplyDelete
  77. *grins back and lets out a sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  78. *moves his thumbs in circles as his hands run up her arms*

    ReplyDelete
  79. your hands feel like heaven

    ReplyDelete
  80. thanks babe *works on the crook of her neck*

    ReplyDelete
  81. here? *repeats the motion*

    ReplyDelete
  82. yes baby... that feels so good

    ReplyDelete
  83. *grins to himself and keeps massaging her*

    ReplyDelete
  84. *turns her head to look at him and smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  85. *kisses her lips and lays down*

    ReplyDelete
  86. youre not finished! you didnt even touch my back

    ReplyDelete
  87. finish and then ill finish you with my mouth :3

    ReplyDelete
  88. right answer *pulls her panties down her legs*

    ReplyDelete
  89. ive never had this kind of massage :3

    ReplyDelete
  90. youll love it *cups her cheeks and squeezes them*

    ReplyDelete
  91. I do too *grins and kneads her ass as he bends over*

    ReplyDelete
  92. mhm *grins and closes her eyes again*

    ReplyDelete
  93. *spreads her and licks up her pussy*

    ReplyDelete
  94. *lifts her hips up and moans* oh my god o.o

    ReplyDelete
  95. *groans and teases her with his tongue*

    ReplyDelete
  96. *pulls his head back to bite her cheek* I know

    ReplyDelete
  97. *tightens up and shakes*

    ReplyDelete
  98. *slides one hand under her and reaches for her clit*

    ReplyDelete
  99. cum against my tongue first *thrusts his tongue back into her and devours her*

    ReplyDelete
  100. oh my god *grabs the blankets and dies a little over how sexy seb is*

    ReplyDelete
  101. *licks her until she's done*

    ReplyDelete
  102. i love when you spoil me o.o

    ReplyDelete
  103. *sits up and pushes seb on his back, hovering over him and kissing him*

    ReplyDelete
  104. Im getting there *licks her way down his chest and pushes his boxers down*

    ReplyDelete
  105. *takes him all the way in her mouth and moans*

    ReplyDelete
  106. *watches her and groans* just like that babe

    ReplyDelete
  107. *grins at him while bobbing her head up and down*

    ReplyDelete
  108. *grabs her by her hair and guides her* fuck yes

    ReplyDelete
  109. *hums while moving her head*

    ReplyDelete
  110. youre so good ar...ugh

    ReplyDelete
  111. mhm *moves her head faster and grabs his balls, playing with them*

    ReplyDelete
  112. *grins and takes all of his dick again*

    ReplyDelete
  113. god *moves her head and his hips in sync*

    ReplyDelete
  114. *keeps her eyes on him while moving her head and playing with his balls again*

    ReplyDelete
  115. *widens her eyes and moans while swallowing*

    ReplyDelete
  116. *pulls her head back to lick him up* you taste so good

    ReplyDelete
  117. lucky you *grins and lays on his back again*

    ReplyDelete
  118. *groans and spanks her*

    ReplyDelete
  119. *lifts her head and grins before kissing his stomach* whats the spank for?

    ReplyDelete
  120. oh, i was starting to think you didnt like what i was doing *grins and keeps kissing his stomach*

    ReplyDelete
  121. no *grabs her hips and aligns them with his head*

    ReplyDelete
  122. *takes him all the way in her mouth again*

    ReplyDelete
  123. *widens her eyes and moans, moving her head up and down on him*

    ReplyDelete
  124. *pulls her head back and moans while stroking him* youre so fucking good at that

    ReplyDelete
  125. I know *teases her with the tip of his tongue*

    ReplyDelete
  126. *slides his tongue inside of her*

    ReplyDelete
  127. *groans and seves his tongue deeper*

    ReplyDelete
  128. *takes him in her mouth and bobs it up and down fast while moving her hips*

    ReplyDelete
  129. *shivers and keeps sucking him*

    ReplyDelete
  130. *pulls his head back and cums* FUCK

    ReplyDelete
  131. *swallows him and keeps moaning*

    ReplyDelete
  132. god babe...you kill me

    ReplyDelete
  133. never *turns around and lays down beside him* my legs are shaking :3

    ReplyDelete
  134. *pulls her against him and kisses her neck* mhm

    ReplyDelete
  135. *shivers* you are so hot...

    ReplyDelete
  136. so are you *nibbles at her ear*

    ReplyDelete
  137. I know it *shivers again*

    ReplyDelete
  138. too bad i dont have boob pillows for you :3

    ReplyDelete