5.04.2014

call it magic, call it true


I walked out the airport, my luggage in one hand and my phone in the other as I talked to my mom to tell her everything was fine and I was finally back. "I gotta go mom, I'll call you later." I said as my eye caught Lila, a ridiculously big grin spreading on my lips. I watched her walking wast toward me and just as I freed my hands her body crashed into mine, her arms wrapping around my neck tightly and her lips gluing against mine. "Hey." I said softly against her mouth, snaking my arms around her tiny waist as I held her as close as possible. Weeks had passed since my birthday, they had flown yet had felt like years.
"I missed you." She whispered, her hearts beating so fast against my chest. It was crazy.
I bowed my head down, burying my face against her neck and breathed her in, wanting to keep her in my hold for a long time to make up for the time lost. "I'm here."
She pulled back to look up at me with the cutest expression on her face, "I see that." I smirked.
"I missed you too." I admitted, and it was true. I wasn't afraid to say that, how we'd handle our relationship now that I was back was all another story though. "Let's get home." I added as I reached for my luggage again.
She pointed at the green car parked a few steps from us, "Where do you want me to take you Mr Cole?"
"Is it safe to get on that thing?" I asked in a teasing tone as we walked.
"If you want to walk..." She shrugged as she faked a serious expression that only made me grin wider.
"I'll take the risk." I said and spanked her a.ss, impatient to get her naked and take care of every inch of her. The hardest part had been the lack of sex, no doubts about that. I had even started dreaming about her and had woken up with aching balls.
"How was three weeks of celebacy?" Lila questioned, turning towards me with a grin.
"How was yours?" I asked back, deflecting because it had been a living hell. I liked Lila, a lot, I cared about her an awful lot too, but when I was alone in New York and some girl had hitten on me I had to admit that I had been tempted to give in. I was a man, with very strong needs, I couldn't change that.
She shrugged. "Not great, but I'm guessing it's been a while since you've done that."
I smirked. "You'd guess right." She laughed and pulled onto the highway. "Your place or mine?"
"Who cares?" I said in a low tone.
She bit down on her lip. "We'll go to yours so you can unpack." She decided, resting back in her chair. "I have to have dinner with my family tonight..." She trailed off.
I tensed automatically, because that would ruin my plans. Also why the fuck she had to go tonight when there were plenty of others when she could go? "Oh?" I turned.
"So I can't spend the night. I have 3 hours only."
I tensed further, resisting the urge to groan. Three hours were nothing when I had spent thirty fucking days without being inside of her. "You couldn't have had dinner with them in the last 3 weeks?" I said under my breath.
"I did that too, but it's Colbie's birthday so..." She explained quietly.
"Oh. Well tell her happy birthday." I grabbed her hand as I relaxed again, knowing that was something she couldn't skip, I wouldn't let her skip either.
"I'd invite you, but I don't want to." She said simply and made me start laughing out loud.
"Always honest. It's okay Lil, I don't want to go either."
"Good then we're on the same page. Maybe you could go home for dinner too. You know if you can still move after I'm done with you."
"Yeah sure." I raised one eyebrow at her as I watched her drive.
She kept her eyes on the road and chuckled, "Don't underrate me Trav." She said in a teasing voice.
"I never do, but I know how you are in bed." I smirked before turning to the window, looking at the houses of my neighborhood then at mine when she parked in my driveway.
She ignored me with a roll of her eyes before we both got out of her car. "So what are you going to do tonight?" She asked instead as she waited for me to grab my luggage and slip my keys out of the pocket of my jeans.
"Why are you asking?" I asked instead, opening the door for her and watching her brush past me as I wondered if she was the kind of girl who wanted to know everything her man did. If she was, then we had a problem, because I didn't like being told what to do or being controlled constantly. I needed my freedom, always.
She spun on her heels and walked backwards to look at me, an innocent expression on her face that was a genuine one too. "I'm curious?"
"I don't know, I'll probably sleep then go out." I answered eventually, guessing that it'd be the better thing to do. Once Lila was out of the picture I didn't have many options than doing what I usually did on every weekend. I had missed that.
She stared at me and I could tell she was thinking one million things, I could also tell she wouldn't say any to me. Girls were weird. "Alone?" She asked eventually.
I shook my head as I dropped my luggage next to the door, then took my jacket off, wanting nothing more than a shower. And Lila. "With Jax, like usual. Enough of you two becoming bff." I answered with a smirk. Since she had come back from New York after my birthday my brother told be they had spent a lot of time together, which I didn't mind, but I had to admit it made me curious.
"I think he likes me better now." Lila winked at me.
I smirked, because that told me nothing but in the end I didn't care about the details that much. If there was something to know I would know it from my brother. "I can't compete." I tugged her closer and she laughed.
"I'm just kidding." She kissed me swiftly and tried to pull back but I held her tighter.
"I wasn't." I lowered my head down to kiss her harder, sliding my tongue into her mouth and pressing my hand into her lower back to keep her body hard against mine. Now, that was a kiss.
"Travis...." She moaned into my mouth, just like I expected and wanted.
"You're so damn sweet...." I growled and bit down on her neck, tasting her until she cried out. "I have to take a shower."
She whimpered and pulled back. "Tease."
I laughed and pulled her closer, amused that she could think I'd let her go anywhere far from me. "You need to take a shower too."
She bit down on her lip and ran her hands up my chest. "I took one this morning."
I rose a brow, because this wasn't about a damn shower at all. It was about her wet and naked with me. "I think you still need one."
She pressed against me, reaching up to slowly unbutton my shirt and press her sinful lips against the skin she uncovered. "I'd have to get dirty first......"
"I wonder how we'd do that....." I turned her in my arms and pressed my front against her back, reaching for the hem of her dress and pulling it over her head.
"Oh I have so many ideas....." She trailed off, leaning her head back against my chest.
I wrapped my arms around her and we stayed like that for a few moments. It wasn't an awkward silence, but more like a needed one. "What are you thinking?" I asked eventually, making her laugh out loud.
"I was just wondering that about you."
"I was thinking it's a shame you're still wearing so many clothes." I smirked, being honest because right now there was no room for any thought that didn't involve her naked.
She turned in my arms, giving me a look that screamed love. "Should I be naked all the time instead?"
I shook my head and stared at her as I bit back a smirk, letting her push my shirt past my shoulders and down my arms, "No."
She bit down on her lip herself, looking up at me through her lashes while she brushed her finger tips down my stomach. "Why not?" She asked in a breathy voice, excitement and anticipation in those two small words.
"Because undressing you is half of the fun." I finally let a grin play on my lips as I picked her up effortlessly, being careful not to break eye contact while I carried her upstairs. I was torn, on a hand I wanted to take my time with her, but on the other could I really wait? No, mostly when she had to go so soon.
She wrapped her arms around my neck tightly, "Undressing me or destroying my lingerie?" She asked back as we walked into my bedroom.
"I don't know what you're talking about." I answered, faking an innocent face as I set her back on her own feet before I got rid of my jeans and boxers.
Her eyes dropped on my crotch and my very noticeable erection, and her cheeks blushed, "Lies."
I took a step back, enough for me to open the first drawer of my dresser where, next to my boxers and socks, there were a good number of Lila's panties. "I don't lie." I smirked at her.
She laughed, then covered her mouth with her hand and she looked at me wide eyed, "I can't believe it. I thought you were joking when you said you kept my panties." She said as she glanced at the colorful pieces of fabric.
"I wasn't. I like my collection, but I think I need to add a piece." I grinned at her, walking behind her and reaching for the sides of her panties to push them down her legs and, a moment later, they were joining the others. She laughed again and I kissed her neck as I undid her bra, pushing its straps down her arms quickly and tossing it soewhere behind me. "Shower. Now." I muttered against her ear, wrapping my arms around her waist as I led her towards the bathroom.
"Can we take a bath instead?" She asked in a sweet sexy voice, the kind I had the feeling I couldn't be able to resist, and leaned back against me as we walked.
"Anything you want." I grinned, letting her go regretfully and starting the water. "We have some time to kill now. Sit." I added quietly, pointing at the edge of the bathtub. She did as told, keeping her eyes on mine and looking so f.ucking sexy as she opened her legs for me. "It's good to be home with you." I admitted in a low voice, getting down on my knees and setting my hands on her creamy thighs as I tilted my head to kiss her slowly.
Lila kissed me back, enjoying tasting me as my lips moved against hers. "It is." She agreed, though I felt her body tense under my hands. "But mostly because you're naked." She added, grinning up at me.
I laughed. "You're too cute Lil." I lifted her up like it was nothing, getting into the tub with her in front of me, a perfect fit against my body. I couldn't even remember the last time I had shared a bath with a girl. It was too intimate.
"I know. How do you even handle it?" She smirked as she looked up at me and watched as I shook my head.
"And people say I'm the cocky one." I pointed out in a teasing voice.
She laughed at my words and leaned back against my stomach as my hands played with her soft hair. I was really surprised that we hadn't jumped each other yet, though I had to admit that it was nice talking to her, joking, with no pressure of any kind while we were squeezed together. "I have my moments." She admitted eventually.
"What did you do while I was gone?" I asked softly, kissing the top of her head as I ran my hands down her arms.
"Ran out the batteries in my vibrator." She smirked up at me and I laughed lightly, shaking my head.
"Not what I meant.....but you'll have to tell me more about that later. In detal." I said more seriously because despite everything I was already rock hard and dying to fuck her. I was only procrastinating.
She nodded, blushing too. "Deal." She winked. "I had my magazine interview, and that went really well, except the photographer was kind of a perv." She winced.
"Really?" I rose a brow, wondering what she meant with that exactly.
"Yes." She sighed. "But the writer was nice, she'd actually bought one of my paintings before. Remember the show I had in San Fransisco, the one with the nude painting of me, and the hands that you saw the sketch for?"
I nodded slowly, since I had that one in the other room, only Lila didn't know. "I remember." I said simply.
"She bought one of those." She grinned. "She was sweet, we ended up having lunch a few times this week."
"Did my eleven make a new friend?" I teased her, liking that she was so outgoing. That meant that she wouldn't glue herself to me all the time.
She laughed. "Well I have to do something when my time isn't being stolen from me by you and your over-active sex drive."
"MY over active sex drive?" I asked, emphasizing the first word and she blushed, being silly because really, we were equally bad. Or good.
"Tell me about the deal in New York and what you'll do here now." She looked up at me. "I mean if you want to." She added, giving me a weird look.
I smiled at her slowly, noticing the curiosity and genuine interest into her green eyes while I decided what to say and what to let out. "It went well..." I started but she cut me off.
"You're so good with words." She grinned up at me.
I raised one eyebrow, "Can I talk?" I asked sarcastically and she nodded, pretending to lock her lips and throw away the key. So f.ucking cute. I smirked again, running my hand down her arms, "I got the promotion. It's been a long stressful month but it was worth it...now I can finally have the last word and boss people around."
She let out a laugh, her back vibrating against my chest, "That's perfect for you, isn't it?" She said as she tangled her hands with mine.
"Yes." I paused to tilt my head down and nibble at her ear, "It's a lot of work too. I'm now part of the sales finance team, I'm the youngest senior analyst and they expect a lot from me."
She shivered before tilting her head in my direction to make eye contact, "You're loving all the responsability and the challenge..." She said slowly, as if she was trying to guess my thoughts on the matter. She was right.
"My eleven is starting to know me so well." I grinned at her, wrapping both our arms around her waist as I held her closer. This time she looked straight in front of her again, not saying a word and I sensed that something was wrong. I didn't even want to know. "Whatever you're thinking about, just stop Lil." I whispered softly against her ear.
"I'm not thinking about anything." She retorted softly and I knew she was holding back. She was always too transparent for me not to notice when she wasn't.
"No lies either." I added and bent my knees a little, lifting her legs too in the process as I ran my hands down her stomach.
"But-" She cut herself off when my fingers brushed against her p.ussy slowly and let out a breath. "Oh Trav..."
I nuzzled her neck, wanting to spoil her a little before starting being selfish. "Let me take care of you." I said against her skin, it coming out in a soft groan. I meant sexually, but I meant in other ways too. She was my young beautiful smart eleven and everything would be fine as long as she wouldn't start overthinking.
Lila nodded, letting her head rest against my chest. Silence.
"Lil." I reached for her thighs to spread her legs further. "Tell me what you want."
She finally relaxed against my body and licked her lips. "Touch me again." She whipsered softly.
I pressed a kiss against her neck and moved my hands to her knees. "Here?" I smirked, wanting her to be more specific.
"No....inside of me." She choked out.
"Oh...you should have told me." I moved my hand slowly up her creamy thigh before my index finger pressed a slow circle around her clit.
"Yes....just there..." She nodded over and over and I groaned as she bucked her hips up into me.
"What else." My low voice rumbled against her and she tried to slow her breathing.
"My breast....tease my nipple...don't be gentle." She arched her back as my free hand slid slowly up her stomach to cup her breast in my hand, they felt so full and fit my hands perfectly.
"Like this?" I rolled her hard nipple between my fingers, pulling and pinching with expert pressure.
"Oh yes....oh yes yes yes yes yes....." She said as goosebumps spread all over me her body.
"Don't stop."
"I feel like I'm in control." She teased me.
"You have control because I've given it to you. It won't last long so take advantage." I replied, in a wicked, dangerous voice.
"Fuck me...." The words came out like an order, but it was more of a plead.
"No. I want you so ready, so primed for me that you cu.m over and over while I'm deep inside of you and you're not there yet. Let me take care of you Lil....relax."
"Do whatever you want to me....anything....you can have anything...." She was whimpering as I teased her pussy and her breasts one at a time.
"Anything, uh?" I groaned against her ear, her words sounding like a dream for me because that was what I wanted, her at my mercy to be used and spoiled however I want.
She clenched her hands around the borders of the bathtub, her body arching further as if she was being tortured. "Anything, please Trav." She begged, her voice at this point beyond needy.
"You know what I want the most." I growled in a deep tone as I let my fingers slide further down her p.ussy, closer to the only place I hadn't had yet.
"I'm yours. Do what you want to me. Take me." She breathed out and this time her words dripped frustration as she tilted her head to make eye contact.
I pressed my lips against hers as I spoke, feeling like the mad man she made me. "I can't right now, you're too tense and I'd hurt you." I explained and pushed two fingers into her p.ussy forcefully, feeling her wetness despite the water. "You're so f.ucking tight."
"I know you won't hurt me, I trust you..." She trailed off and moved her hips, trying to get more, "This is not enough Trav. I want all of you, all your huge d.ick buried inside of me until there's not even an inch left."
"Christ Lila." I roared, this time my turn to be the frustrated one. How was I supposed to take care of her when she talked like that? I wanted to rush to the point where she want me to take her and at the same time I wanted to enjoy every second spent worshipping her. "If you keep talking like that I'm seriously going to f.uck your sweet a.ss" I added and added another finger inside of her as I stretched her further, making a loud moan escape her throat just when I pinched her nip hard too.
"Do it." Lila choked out, her hips pushing into my hands and her body pressed against my back.
I cursed under my breath and stopped teasing her nip to move a hand down so I was pumping my fingers inside of her and rubbing her clit with my other hand. She came, hard, screaming my name at the top of her voice as her body ketp spasming against mine until she went limp in my hold, completely spent and if possible even hotter than before. "How did you do that?!" She breathed as she slumped against me.
"Do you have any idea how sexy you are when you cum like that?" I growled instead, out of my mind at this point, my fingers still squeezing every last second of pleasure from her body.
"I feel like I've died." She admitted giving herself over to me, not just with her words anymore, but her whole body.
There were no walls anymore, she was naked body and soul, and I loved it. "You don't want more?" I asked, knowing that yes I did more, a lot more.
"No I need more. But you do it because I can't move."
She hadn't meant it to be funny but it was kind of and she smirked as I chuckled. "I told you to let me take care of you." I whispered softly, pressing kisses against her neck and giving her a few seconds to recover before I'd start again.
"Take care of both of us." She breathed out, gasping a little when my finger pressed against the one place I'd never been.
"The water is getting cold, we'll have to get out before you start to prune..." I trailed off as my hands teased her, tested her, and I took in her every reaction. I needed to know if she was ready. She wasn't, not yet.
"Oh my god Travis...." She moaned.
"Fuck......fu.ck Lila." I muttered under my breath as I tried to make up my mind.
"Take me to bed." She whispered, gasping more as she pressed her hips forward against my hand.
"It's too far." I breathed out, deciding to go against my own desires. She was too tense and it'd take a lot of patience to do to her what I wanted to do, and I was running short of patience right now. We had plenty of time to get there now that I was back. I turned her in my arms, grabbing her legs so that she was straddling me. "Can you do this?" I asked and I was doing again, putting her before me. I needed to stop.
"Yes." She whispered as she grinded her hips against mine, the friction almost too much to take as her p.ussy slid up and down my length. "I want you."
I groaned, grabbing her legs and tossing each over the sides of the bathtube so that her feet were dangling out and she was spread open for me. She was such a vision. "All of me." I said in a low tone as I guided my d.ick inside of her, my hands on her tiny waist and the pleasure almost too much to take. "You're so f.ucking tight. It kills me everytime."
She tossed her head back as a moan escaped her throat, then gasped when I lifted my hips to push the last inch of my d.ick inside of her and she stretched further. "Travis." She choked on my name, her hands clutching at my shoulders for balance.
I gave us both a moment to adjust to each other, it was a second but it felt like a month, I was dying to f.uck her hard, shove my erection inside of her without any worry, taking all I wanted without caring about anything else. "Stay still." I ordered and when she nodded, taking a deep breath, I cupped her a.ss, lifting her a few inches before I started moving inside of her, every thrust long and deep as her breasts peeked out the water at each one. My eyes took her in slowly, her face twisted in pleasure, her back arched, her nips hard and her p.ussy...goddamn her p.ussy and the way swallowed me whole. "You're a dream Lil." I growled in what felt like a daze, a dream indeed, we were both sweaty and surrounded by the steam coming from the hot water we were into. I had never seen someone so beautiful, so sexy, someone that was so unique that had to be mine. And I was a selfish a.sshole, because I was taking her and keeping her for me only. Mine.
"So good.....so fu.cking good." Lila moaned, but I was barely listening..
"Yes." I growled as I moved faster.
"Fuck me harder....be selfish I want it Trav....I'm so close....."
I caught her eyes and I knew I couldn't say no, still I didn't want to be too much either. "Lila..."
"Please....please."
I growled and then I was surging into her, hard and deep, my hands digging into her hips as I moaned with intense satisfaction, the sensation overwhelming. "Feel me." I groaned, my eyes holding on to hers.
She nodded. "I always feel you Travis." She whispered before losing it as I forced every inch of my length deep into her, and a second later she was screaming loud as she came, it enough for me to twitch and finish hard inside of her, my hands reaching up to knead her breasts roughly, rocketing our orgasm that much more.
"Goddamn it Lila." I groaned as she collapsed and I cradled her in my arms.
"It's never been like it is with you.....it's too good...." She breathed out slowly.
"I know." Was the only thing I was able to say as I held her close to me, my hand wrapping around her body, still inside her. It was perfect, we were perfect in that moment, and I had never felt her so close.
"I love you Travis." She whispered, nuzzling into me.
I moved my hands up her back slowly, still keeping her in my embrace as I let her works sink in. They were heavy, full of meaning, and they didn't scare me, on the contrary it was almost as if I was proud of hearing them from a girl that was so special. "I'm lucky." I said eventually, my voice low and a smile curving my lips when she pulled her head back to look at me. I knew that the only right way to answer to that was to say it back, though she knew I couldn't do that and so far it didn't seem to be a problem. She stared at me quietly, not a sound coming out of her mouth and she looked lost in her thoughts, until she shivered. My smile turned into a smirk and I slid out of her before I picked her up, stepping out of the bathtub then setting her back on her feet. She was so tiny, so beautiful, so perfect. I wrapped a towel around her shoulders and started drying her off carefully.
Once I was on my knee, running the towel up and down her legs, she set her hands on my shoulders as she looked at me. "I like when you take care of me like this." She said in a small voice.
I looked up at her as I got in a standing position again, wrapping a towel around my hips. "It's part of my job." I winked at her, dropping my hand on the small of her back and leading her back to my bedroom. I wondered what time it was and how long I had left to spend with her. I was okay with her going out, but I couldn't help wishing she'd stay instead. Selfish again.
"I thought that bossying people around was part of your job." She said as she wrinkled her nose and chuckled.
"That too." I grinned at her, discarding my towel and getting into a pair of sweats. I felt her eyes on me and I grinned wider. "What are you doing later tonight?"
She ran her hands through her hair as she licked her lips. "I told you, I have Colbie's birthday."
"You can come back here after that." I said nonchalantly even though it was a big deal for me. I didn't want her to think we'd spend every second together, I needed my freedom more than anything else, but I had just come back and tonight I needed her.
"Um. Okay." Lila smirked as she pulled her hair up at the top of my head.
"What?" I asked since she didn't sound exactly thrilled.
She shrugged. "It'll be late...and I'll be drunk." She admitted, biting down on her lip.
My face morphed into a wicked grin, all the times I had seen her drunk had been crazy wild. "I thought you were just going to your mom's place."
She nodded. "We have the family party first, then those of us young enough to handle it are going out." She winked at me, teasing me again for being so much older than she was.
"So I'll have a drunk Lila on my hands? I think I can handle it." I grinned and scooped her into my arms, pulling her close.
"You smell good." She out of nowhere, already disctracted by our proximity.
I chuckled, my chest vibrating against her body. "We smell the same." I replied, nodding towards the bathroom.
"So I must smell good too." She grinned up at me and I nodded before turning her around so my stomach was pressed up against her back and I caught her watching our reflection in the mirror on my closet door. She was to tiny next to me, but we still looked good together. Very good.
"Will you go dancing?" I whispered, trailing soft kisses against her neck.
She nodded, distracted again. "Yeah."
"Will you remember who you belong to when men ask you to dance?" I asked, knowing that it would happen.
She shivered at my words. "I'll still be sore from you Travis....." She replied shakily. "How could I forget?"
"Good girl." I grinned against her skin before pulling back and spanking her bare a.ss.
"I won't be good tonight when I'll come back here." She said mischeviously, breaking eye contact and looking around for her clothes. I hated that she had to go already, then again I could use a nap.
I kept my grin in place as I reached for my box of cigarettes, setting one between my lips and walking out on the balcony of my room. "I can't wait." I said and lit it, watching her walk towards me. "Put some clothes on, I don't want everyone to see my girl naked." I added in a groan.
"So possessive." She commented in a chuckle, wearing one of my t-shirts instead of his dress then stepped closer to me. "I need to tell you one thing first."
"Tell me." I said quietly, lifting my free hand to carress her cheek, my eyes staring at her intently as I smoked.
"When I'm hangover, I'm awful." She breathed out seriously and I laughed, loud. "I'm serious! I'm whiny, I don't want to do anything, I just want to stay in bed, eat junk food and watch tv."
"I got it, you act like a baby...what's the difference between that and any other day?" I teased her, stopping her hand midair before she chould hit me. Instead, I put my cigarette out then pulled her back against me and she gave up immediatly, her body melting against mine as she looked up at me...well, with love. "I'll take care of you, just like I always do."

257 comments:

  1. *pouts* stop talking so loud! *pulls the quilt over her head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear god what did you do to me last night?! my whole body aches o.o

    ReplyDelete
  3. tell me more....but softer :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. *zips his lips and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. tease. do you have all the medicines? and also coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  6. can it appear in front of me soon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. *has a flashback to the night before and blushes*

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes *brushes his thumb against her cheek*

    ReplyDelete
  9. *shivers* I was remembering last night :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so you remember? :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sure my neighbors will remember for a long while

    ReplyDelete
  12. *blushes again* was I loud? :3

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes you were...super loud

    ReplyDelete
  14. *shrugs* they might as well get used to it now. :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. *laughs, then groans and holds her head*

    ReplyDelete
  16. *nods* rest with me :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. ten minutes *lays down wit her*

    ReplyDelete
  18. *runs his hand up and down her back*

    ReplyDelete
  19. you take good care of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. mmm :) you can go work now if you need to :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have to. what will you do?

    ReplyDelete
  22. there's a project runway marathon on :3 also how much chocolate is here?

    ReplyDelete
  23. there's nutella somewhere

    ReplyDelete
  24. good enough :) do I get a goodbye French kiss? :3

    ReplyDelete
  25. it depends...will I still find you here later? *wraps his arm arounf her

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'll see you later then *smiles and kisses her hard*

    ReplyDelete
  27. *melts into his kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  28. *wraps his arms around her tightly*

    ReplyDelete
  29. *tangles her fingers in his hair* travis....

    ReplyDelete
  30. *pulls back* I can't *kisses her cheek* later baby

    ReplyDelete
  31. okay have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. i'm going to think about you....

    ReplyDelete
  33. nothing I've never seen before

    ReplyDelete
  34. it'll be new for the rest of your office though :3

    ReplyDelete
  35. you're making me wait it's only fair :3

    ReplyDelete
  36. what are you waiting for?

    ReplyDelete
  37. no...I mean....i'm not waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  38. *texts him a picture* :3

    ReplyDelete
  39. oh are you hungry? :3

    ReplyDelete
  40. *laughs* when will you be back?

    ReplyDelete
  41. are you still in my bed?

    ReplyDelete
  42. did you make yourself comfortable? :3

    ReplyDelete
  43. you've been there for days now :3

    ReplyDelete
  44. because if i'm not you'll miss me too much when I leave and work for a few weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  45. yeah I have a show in san fransisco

    ReplyDelete
  46. super :) I love the city

    ReplyDelete
  47. you wont even miss me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  48. you haven't even left yet

    ReplyDelete
  49. i'm about to go running with jax

    ReplyDelete
  50. my brother doesn't work anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  51. *shrugs* he doesn't like to talk about work.

    ReplyDelete
  52. I figure its just a short day?

    ReplyDelete
  53. enjoying being bossy? :3 make anyone cry?

    ReplyDelete
  54. *laughs* you still have time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  55. I know I can't wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  56. you'll have to tell me all about it :3

    ReplyDelete
  57. youre in a good mood :)

    ReplyDelete
  58. are you free for lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  59. what do you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  60. yeah what are you in the mood for?

    ReplyDelete
  61. well you're in luck since i'll be there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  62. I could pick up something and stop by?

    ReplyDelete
  63. what about I take you out?

    ReplyDelete
  64. that was fun, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  65. I always have fun with you. *kisses his cheek* your new office is huge :3

    ReplyDelete
  66. we've never fooled around in this office....

    ReplyDelete
  67. *hops on the table and hikes her skirt up her thighs* good :3

    ReplyDelete
  68. *spreads her legs enough for him to see up her skirt and shoots him an innocent look* yeah? :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. *leans back and lets the straps on her dress fall off her shoulders* can't do what trav?

    ReplyDelete
  70. you... *lifts her leg and props it on his shoulder*

    ReplyDelete
  71. *tries not to groan* then this is a bad position :3

    ReplyDelete
  72. I know *kisses up her thigh*

    ReplyDelete
  73. *sets her hands behind her to lean back and watch him* :3

    ReplyDelete
  74. *shivers* i'm so bad.....punish me :3

    ReplyDelete
  75. I can't right now *groans and bites down*

    ReplyDelete
  76. *arches off the desk towards him* oh my god o.o

    ReplyDelete
  77. I can't *pulls back and groans in frustration*

    ReplyDelete
  78. we can be fast....*reaches for his belt*

    ReplyDelete
  79. I have a meeting baby *kisses her hard*

    ReplyDelete
  80. *groans and then sighs when he pulls away.* okay *pouts* I guess i'll go be fast by myself at home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  81. you can't leave me like this and expect me not to cum.....

    ReplyDelete
  82. *licks up his neck* have a good meeting :*

    ReplyDelete
  83. not so fast *grabs her and kisses her hard*

    ReplyDelete
  84. *laughs and waves at the men standing outside his office as she leaves*

    ReplyDelete
  85. *texts him* you can try to not think about me getting myself off thinking about you fucking me on your desk over and over while you're in your meeting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  86. *texts him a picture of her dress on the floor*

    ReplyDelete
  87. more huh? *texts a picture of her stomach*

    ReplyDelete
  88. *texts a picture of her teasing her nips*

    ReplyDelete
  89. so bossy :3 *sends a vid of her blowing him a kiss* :3

    ReplyDelete
  90. no? :3 what was it that you wanted exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  91. like this? *shows him a vid of her touching her breasts*

    ReplyDelete
  92. come home and you'll get the real thing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  93. it' never too late for that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  94. drunk. I just got home.

    ReplyDelete
  95. sounds like a hell of a night :3

    ReplyDelete
  96. did you have a good time?

    ReplyDelete
  97. all the pretty girls want a piece of you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  98. smart girls. you should sleep trav.

    ReplyDelete
  99. I need to sober a little. I'm hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  100. you're so smart...so beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  101. *chuckles* yes, all 11's are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  102. you're hot when you're drunk...I never met an eleven before

    ReplyDelete
  103. how is it different from when i'm sober? :3

    ReplyDelete
  104. you didn't invite me gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  105. oh was it only guys? :3

    ReplyDelete