5.09.2014

thank you, for loving me

thank you, for loving me

thank you, for loving me by sassy

I opened my eyes suddenly, then I shut them tight again when the light hit them. "Fuck." I muttered under my breath as I rolled over my side and tried again. It took me a few seconds to realize where I was but it took me close to zero to know that Aria wasn't in bed with me. We had been in Bora Bora for nearly a day and since we had put foot on the island I had felt exhausted, like I had never felt before and it annoyed me. I was used to push my body and my mind too always, giving all myself to whatever I was working on and being committed to my job to the point to all the rest disappeared. Now, with nothing but Aria to worry about and my laptop in another continent I couldn't do much. Except for sleeping apparently.
I finally stood up and walked out on the terrace of our villa, finding Aria in a barely there bikini laying on a towel. "Babe." I said in a groggy voice, looking down at her and taking in her perfect body. "What happened to my no clothes rule?"
She looked up at me with a silly grin on her lips, "Oh hi sunshine. Did you sleep enough?" She asked with amusement in her tone, since she was always the one who slept while I was up all day and almost all night. I didn't know what was wrong with me.
I snorted, ignoring her comment completely as I sat down next to her instead, my hand landing on her a.ss and my eyes going over her shoulder. "What are you reading?" I asked, furrowing my brows as I tried to focus on whatever it was.
"Nothing." She answered a little too fast, closing the magazine and giving me an innocent smile I didn't buy for even a second.
That was enough for my curiosity to be awakened and I took it from her hands, groaning a first time when I noticed it was a gossip magazine and groaning a second time when I realized that we were in that one. "Aria." I shook my head, disapporivng that all. Also, I hated the unwanted attention.
"What?" She said back defensively, "It was a long flight, I bought a bunch of magazines, so what?"
I looked better at the two pages about us. There were a few candids at us at the airport where I looked mad, and I was too, but not because of Aria like the magazine suggested. Then there was another picture that was even better, because it was me and Erin ouy together and of course we were having a thing behind Aria's back and that was why our honemoon phase was over. Of course. "I hate Los Angeles so fucking much." I tossed the magazine away, beyond annouyed, "You shouldn't read this shit."
"That shit doesn't matter," Aria replied seriously, though I knew it didn't bother her as much as it bothered me. "People are never going to stop gossiping. We're famous and that's probably the biggest con."
I stared at her skeptically, wondering how she could live so peacefully with that when I'd kill all those stupid paparazzi if I could. "Probably?" I said finally.
She nodded at me and eyed my body, "The fact that you can't walk around naked all the time is the biggest con of all. Why aren't you naked right now instead?"
I let out a small laugh and relaxed a little, still stewing over her buying a gossip magazine but trying to get over it too. "Why weren't you in bed when I woke up?" I retorted since the previous morning she had woken me up with morning sex... and morning head.
"I tried to wake you up and you wouldn't move," She feigned a pout. "You looked like you needed the sleep instead."
"Your fault." I replied seriously as I laid down next to her, setting my chin on her shoulder as I enjoyed the feeling of the sun warming my body.
She turned her head to look at me, a grin on her lips, "How come?"
I shrugged and closed my eyes as I allowed myself to relax completely, even a smile curving my mouth. "You're always sleepy, it's contageous apparently."
A laugh vibrated through her body, "You should really stop thinking that sleeping is some kind of disease or a waste of time."
"I'd rather do other things." I answered in monotone since no one could ever change my mind about that. Not even Aria. And even if she could? I'd never admit it anyway, like I'd never admit that those few extra hours of sleep had been great. "Did you have breakfast?" I asked, changing the subject since I didn't want to start a silly argument over nothing and only god new how good we were at that, mostly lately. We were on vacation now and I could only wish we had left our problems home, wherever it was.
"Yes I did." She nodded as she took a deep breath, leaving it at that.
"Good." I propped myself up on an elbow, using my free hand to undo the knots of her bikini top as I felt my boxers getting tighter. My idea of the perfect vacation was basically a sex feast.
She turned her head over her shoulder, giving me a naughty look as she bit down on her lip. "What are you doing?"
I hovered over her, letting my hands rest by each side of her head before I lowered my body on top of hers and kissed down her spine. She smelt so good. "I want to fuck you."
Aria let her teeth sink into her bottom lip once more, looking like she was on the verge of begging. She squeezed her legs together, "With your mouth?" She replied quietly, lifting her ass up a little as I pulled her bikini bottoms down her long legs.
I slid my hands up the backs of her thighs and spread her legs in the process, pressing my erection against her ass as I lowered my head to nip at her ear. "No," I said seriously, groaning quietly when she pressed hard against me.
"Take your boxers off," She tilted her head to make eye contact with me, keeping her eyes locked on mine and letting me read how impatient she was. That made two of us.
"Since when do you make the rules?" I grinned and bit down on her shoulder, a sound that was a mix between a moan and a groan escaping her lips.
"Always," She smirked back at me, pressing her ass against my erection once more. "Stop stalling and fuck me."
I ignored her and her feisty attitude as I pinned her hips on the floor, "Never. I'm the only one who makes the rules." I said seriously before pushing my d.ick inside of her, groaning as I felt her stretch around me.
"No." She breathed out before moaning, never missing a chance to argue but I was distracting her so it wouldn't last much.
"No?" I asked with a grin, pulling out of her slowly even if it was torture and it was taking everything in my to have that self control. In the end it'd be worth it though.
She turned her head again, shooting me the glare I knew she would. "Yes."
"You sound confused babe." I said quietly before slamming inside of her, burying myself balls deep into her and growling for how great she felt in that position, so tight it was killing me.
"You talk too much," She bit down on her lip to hold back her smirk, a louder moan escaping her as I kept fucking her hard and deep. "Oh my god," She muttered under her breath, closing her eyes for a second.
"You woke up in a feisty mood today," I said in an amused tone, pausing all the way inside of her and lowering my body a few more inches so I could press my lips against the side of her neck.
She reached for my hair and tangled her fingers in it, letting her chest rise and fall with every breath she took. "Don't stop," She begged me, almost whimpering when I stopped kissing her neck and lifted my body onto my knees.
A second later, I was grabbing her hips and she was on her knees with her legs pushed apart. "I barely fit inside of you," I groaned but slipped right back in, her pussy adjusting to my length and proving me right.
She arched her back against my chest and used one hand to reach for her clit and rub it at the same pace I had set. Her nipples were hard and she kept spasming against my dick, "I love the way you fit inside of me..."
"Tell me something I don't know." I retorted with a grin, looking down at her a.ss and the way my hips met it thrust after thrust.
She moaned in response, deciding to ignore my words as she tightened further around me. I let go of her hips and ran my hands down her arms, forcing her to wrap them around her own waist along with mine. "You're torturing me." She protested as she got in a straighter position, her back pressing against her chest.
I pressed my lips against her ear, slowing down my pace again. "Maybe a little." I breathed out, knowing that she hated when I did all I could to delay our own pleasure but loved it too eventually. In a way, it was torture. My arms got tigther around her as I moved inside of her in long deep thrusts, every muscle of my body tensing and flexing while I felt the hot sun burning on my skin, and her skin burning too.
"Oh my god Seb." She finally gave up, arching her back as she tossed her head back against my shoulder, letting me pick the pace I wanted and moving with me in perfect sync. In moments like these I was sure that she was made for me.
"I love you." I muttered in a low growl while I held her even tighter, to the point she was literally caged in my arms. I didn't usually say those words while I was inside of her, but today, maybe it was because we were finally just us in this corner of the earth that looked like heaven, I needed to say it in that exact moment.
"Tell me something I don't know," Aria replied in a whisper, always being a smartass even when it wasn't needed. Before I had the chance to reply, she tilted her head up to look at me and smiled, "I love you too."
My hand trailed down her chest and without another word, I started rubbing her clit. Her mouth fell open and she choked out a cry, letting her pussy spasm one more time around me before she let go and came. "Fuck." I gritted out through my teeth, still rubbing and fucking her while she kept coming, joining her a second later when my own orgasm hit me hard. God she was something.
"Seb..." She trailed off and closed her eyes. I finished coming just after she did and my body melted against hers, both of my hands wrapping around her waist before I pressed a kiss against the side of her neck and then pulled out of her. "Are we done already?" She turned to face me and took a moment to catch her breath.
"We'll never be done." I grinned at her and pulled back, spanking her a.ss lazily before getting up and I took a moment to look at her naked body. I was a lucky man, I had a goddess by my side and no matter how different we were sometimes, she'd always be perfect for me.
"Ouch." She bit down on her lip and watched me as I stood up, her cheeks pink and her smile wide, "What are you going to do now?"
"This." I answered before plunging in the water a few steps from me, loving the cold feeling against my skin, the sense of freedom and peace. It was something I hadn't felt in a while, and it was amazing. As I re-emerge I opened my eyes, finding Aria standing on the deck with her hands on her hips, staring at me. "Come on babe, jump."
"Isn't it cold?" She asked, tilting her head to the side and causing her long hair to cascade over her breast.
"No." I lied with a smirk and from the way she looked at me I knew she knew I was lying too. "Please." I added.
She took a deep breath and a second later she was in the ocean with me, her head surfacing from the crystal clear water. "I'm freezing you liar!" She protested.
"I'll warm you." I grinned at her as I swam closer to her, my arm wrapping around her waist as she wrapped her legs around me. I used my free hand to grab the border of the deck, that being enough for both of us to float. I stared into her eyes for a while, silence surrounding us but I could hear my heart beating. It was fast, as if it was about to jump out of my chest, and only Aria could get it to do that.
She gave me a slow smile, running her hand up the back of my neck as she kept herself anchored to my body. "What are you thinking about?"
I considered her question a moment, but then I had no other doubts. It was the right moment. "Marry me." I said in one breath. I had always been against marriage, I couldn't really see myself tied to someone with a promise of eternity, the thought alone used to make me feel as if someone was strangling me, but now I had changed my perspective. To me it wasn't about labels or anything else, I loved Aria and I knew there was no space for anyone else, not now or ever, she had done a lot for me and not only I wanted to do something for her too, but I didn't mind the idea of giving her my name at all.
Aria blinked and I watched her part her lips but no sound came out. She looked suprised at least, and I couldn't blame her, but I really needed her to say something. "What?" She asked finally, not the answer I was hoping for.
I opened my mouth again and this time a small sigh escaped me. I hated repeating myself and right now I didn't need to, unless Aria had become deaf in the last 2 minutes. As the seconds passed, I felt more and more uncomfortable in this situation.
"We're naked," She added on before I could speak, but that didn't mean she was making any sense. She wasn't, at all, and it was only pissing me off.
"What?" I blinked at her.
"Are you proposing to me?" She managed to ask, the words sounding silly as they left her mouth, as if this was a huge joke to her.
I stared at her and my face gave nothing away, "Yes Aria."
"You can't propose to me while we're naked," She said in one breath. "And you don't even have a ring."
I thought about the ring I had bought for her birthday, which was still hidden through my clothes, and how it'd work as an engagement ring too, but it didn't really matter anymore. She could as well hae said no, instead of making me feel like an idiot who was telling her a bad joke. "Would it make a difference?" I asked, already distancing myself from her as I let go the hold I had on her waist. I knew that no was an answer I could get, and I was fine with that, but I wasn't fine with this, the way she was reacting.
"Well when someone proposes-" She started, probably wanting to describe me the perfect proposal as you saw in movies, too bad we weren't in a movie and I was no prince charming.
"I know." I cut her off and looked away, setting my hands on the edge of the deck and lifting lyself up. "It doesn't matter babe." I added in the most monotone voice I could have, because worse than the humiliation of not being taken seriously there could only be the humiliation of showing how it was affecting me.
"Where are you going?" I head her ask from behind me.
I reached for a towel, using it to rub my hair before wrapping it around my hips, "I'm getting a headache, I need to take something." I answered quietly.
"Seb," Aria said quietly, but I ignored her because I didn't know what else to say.
I walked inside and disappeared from her view instead, putting on a pair of boxers and swallowing a pill before laying down on the bed, my hand propped behind my head as I closed my eyes. I just wanted to sleep.
"Can we talk about what just happened?" Aria's voice broke the silence, coming from the doorway.
"There's nothing to discuss," I replied flatly, not even bothering to open my eyes. She could have said yes, or no, I would have been fine with both, but she had picked the most stupid words on earth and now it was too late to talk about it.
"You can't just ask me to marry you and then pretend that it never happened," She said seriously. "At least tell me what changed your mind."
My eyes flew open and I stared at her finally, "What?"
"You don't believe in marriage," She pointed out as if that was obvious and in a way it had always been, only not anymore.
"I believe in us." I retorted shortly as I broke eye contact again, rolling over onto my side and closing my eyes again. More than sleep I wanted to run, punch something, or hit my head against the wall for having this ridiculous idea. I knew that surprises never worked with Aria, I knew, though I hadn't planned this one.
I heard her sigh, the bed flexing under her weight but I could tell she was still far from me, which was for the best. "Can we talk?" She tried again.
"No. I have nothing to say." I answered stubbornly, almost annoyed that now she had to analyze everything and make complicate something that was supposed to be really simple instead.
"God, you're so frustrating." She said back, her voice not so soft anymore.
I opened my eyes, blinking at her. I couldn't believe we were about to fight over this. "So are you."
"Well, at least I answer your questions." She pointed out.
"Yeah right." I let out a bitter laugh, thinking of how she hadn't answered the one important question. It wasn't even a question, I had thought I wanted to marry her, now though I was doubting myself and feeling like a total idiot. Which was the feeling I hated the most, when something didn't go the way I wanted and I looked like a fool.
Aria remained silent and shifted on the bed, looking lost in her thoughts and for once I wasn't insterested in knowing what was going on in her head. "Don't be mad at me," She said finally, making the face she always made whenever we were on the verge of a fight. I didn't want to fight, that was for sure, but I didn't want to have this unpleasant feeling either.
"Aria -" I started, wanting to suggest I'd go for a swim or something like that to put someway a distance between us to clear my thoughts so that we could move on and enjoy our vacation instead. But she cut me off before I could even start.
"You surprised me. How did you expect me to react??"
"Don't cut me off," I shot her a look that she returned.
"Don't talk to me like that," She retorted, matching my tone as she laid down beside me and wrapped an arm around my waist while I didn't move. "Don't just lay there. Hug me back."
I stared at her, part of me also getting annoyed because it seemed like she was trying to use our mutual attraction to avoid the problem. Not that I could blame her, we both did that whenever we were too stuborn to smooth our problems differently. "I'm not in the mood to cuddle," I said flatly.
"I know," She sighed, relaxing. She kept her eyes locked on mine while silence fell around us and her mood shifted. "Marry me," She said seriously, trying this again since the first time hadn't gone so well.
I made and effort and wrapped my arms around her as I sighed, my body still tense. I was trying, really hard, not to fight but if I had to follow my instinct? I'd just start yelling at her. Not the best way to start a vacation, or anything else. "This isn't how it was supposed to go." I said eventually, keeping in mind the real reason why I had changed my mind. I loved her. I loved her a lot and she deserved to have all she wanted.
"Not everything goes as you plan Seb..." She trailed off slowly, running her hand up and down my back as she adjusted herself in my hold and I was grateful she couldn't see me roll my eyes.
"I didn't plan anything." I retorted, though I knew what she meant. I was a control freak and for me there was always only one way things could go: the way I wanted.
She kept quiet a few seconds, our breaths the only sounds in the room before she broke the silence again. "I wasn't expecting that. I was confused, I still am. And you're always so closed up, you don't even want to tell me what's on your mind."
I processed her words and even though she was right in a way, I didn't think I was wrong either. "You were supposed to know what to say, have a decent reaction." I said instead.
She pulled her head back, this time making eye contact and offering a small smile that was a peace offer too. "You were supposed to have a ring. That doesn't change everything else thought, does it? I just needed time to process what you said..." She trailed off, always being the better one with words.
I pulled away from her, getting in a sitting position then standing up as I felt her eyes on me. "But I do have a ring." I said quietly, walking to the wardsrobe and fishing for the small velvet box I had stuffed with my boxers. I saw her swallow as her eyes widened and I sat back on the edge of the bed, feeling vulnerable and a little scared too as I gave her what I had bought for her birthday but then decided to use differently. I didn't give Ar many gifts, we were lucky enough to have everything we needed already, still when I had seen that ring, its dark emerald rock, I had thought about her eyes and just bought it without thinking twice.
Aria parted her lips and once again, she looked at a loss for words. I handed her the box without another word and she took it in her hands, hesitating for one full moment as if she was afraid amonster would come out before finally opening it herself and revealing the emerald ring that was offset with diamonds. Her eyes flicked up to meet mine before she looked back down at the ring again, blinking at it and leaving me waiting again. "It's -" She cut herself off, while I hoped she wouldn't start crying or shit like that. I hated when she cried.
"It matches your eyes," I replied, almost inaudibly, wishing I had the words to explain to her where I was coming from with that.
She looked back up at me and a genuine smile played on her lips before she bite down on the bottom lip hard, looking on the verge of tears. "Yes," She said instead, her hands getting shaky. "Yes!" She said again with more enthusiasm in her voice, for the first time since I had said those two words looking happy. "I mean, if you still want to marry me," She added, her smile faltering a little.
I swallowed, knowing I had to say something at this point but never in my whole life I had felt like I had no words to say. "I still want you to marry me." I said eventually as I took the ring from the box. I hoped that the size was okay.
She suck in a breath as she let me take her hand and I noticed once again how reality was different from expectations. "I think I might have a heart attack." She breathed out, saying the first spontaneous thing since I had proposed.
That, oddly, made me relax a little, because this was the Aria I had fallen in love with, the one that didn't think too much before talking, the funny silly one that kept me happy. "No please." I said quietly as I lifted her hand to kiss it before putting the ring on her finger, it sliding up its length and fitting perfectly. Thank god.
"You're full of surprises Seb." She pointed out, staring down at the ring as if she was in a daze. I wondered what she was thinking and when she looked back up at me, her eyes were like the sea we had been into earlier, beautiful and deep. "I can't believe this." She added and finally threw her arms around my neck, holding me tight.
"Believe it babe." I whispered against her ear, using one hand to press on her back while the other played with her hair as it downed on me. We were engaged. Not that the word meant much to me, we'd be the same as before, only now it was even harder for her to run away from me, just in case she'd ever want to. "I'm happy you said yes."
"Me too," Aria replied. "I'm still surprised that you asked."
"Why?" I asked, despite already knowing the answer. To be completely honest I was surprised myself.
She pushed me onto my back and straddled me, her eyes scanning my chest before moving back up to my eyes as her smile fell back in place, "Because you're frustrating."
"That's no way to talk to your future husband," I replied with a serious face but then spanked her, my way of joking around with her.
She smirked and set her hands on my chest as I followed her eyes glancing at the ring. Leaning down, she pressed a kiss below my ear and then behind it. "My fiance," She said quietly while I moved my hands to her ass, stopping her hips from grinding against my dick one more time. Now, I hope she wouldn't start calling me that, I hated labels, and I was Sebastian and she was Aria, nothing was going to change.
"Babe," I groaned while she grinned against my neck then pulled back to look at me with a forced innocent expression. It doesn't really surprised me that, unlike probably every girl would have done, instead of making questions about the date or the location or anything wedding related Aria was going straight to the sexy way. I couldn't complain, I didn't have answers for her anyway.
"Being engaged has made me horny," She said seriously.
"Yeah, that's a good excuse." I let out a laugh as I slid my hands underthe towel to let them rest on her hips.
She faked a serious expression, wriggling her brows. "What is that supposed to mean?" She asked slowly.
I got up in a sitting position and looked into her eyes, a smirk spreading on my lips, "It means that you're always h.orny." I replied.
She rolled her hips one more time, making me groan louder, "Because you're not instead? Do you have a banana under that towel or you're happy to see me?"
I laughed, again, hearty, a sound that rarely escaped my mouth but when it did? It was because of Aria, always. "You kill me babe."
"No please." She nuzzled my neck, basically purring, "Who are we going to say it?"
"That we're always h.orny?" I asked back as I got rid of her towel in one easy move before I pulled back to look at her, "No one needs to know."
She shot me an amused face, "No, that we're engaged."
I shrugged since I hadn't thought about it really. It had been sudden, unexpected, and as always I thought that my private life was called private for a reason. The person who knew the most about me was the one in front of me and that was usually enough. On the other hand though I realized that news like that needed to be shared. At least with my family and my closest friends. Was I ready for that? I had no idea. "Who do you want to know?" I asked instead, deflecting because I wanted to hear her opinion on the matter first, before it could possibly end in another argument and only god knew how many we had gotten into lately.
Aria pursed her lips together and set her chin in her palm after rolling onto her stomach. I waited, patiently, already guessing her answer. "My dad..." She trailed off, sounding uncertain. There was no love or respect between his father and me, so I was sure he'd be thrilled to hear the news. "My mom and Mills," She added, more uncertainty to her tone since she hadn't talked to them in forever. Her family was a complicated one, but Aria wasn't the one to blame for that.
I studied her before setting my hand on her ass, "You don't sound so sure."
"I want to tell them," She said with more certainty and added a smile, either to convince me or meaning it. "Who do you want to tell instead?"
"No one," I replied and grinned, giving her ass a firm slap. "I plan on keeping you a secret."
She laughed and rolled her eyes, "You better be joking or you are officially the worlds worst fiance."
"Was I the world's worst boyfriend?" I asked instead as I raised one eyebrow at her, but as soon as the words left my mouth I realized that her answer could be not as good as I thought.
She shoot me a quizzical look and shook her head, "No..." She trailed off and it was obvious that she was waiting for me to add more.
"I can't be the world's worst fiancè then." I concluded, laying on my side as I kept my eyes on her. Naked. With nothing but my ring on. That was quite a view.
"I can see from your face that it makes sense in your head, but it doesn't in mine." She smirked and looked amused, stretching her arm to cup my jaw and brush her thumb against my lips.
My hand inched up her side as I pulled her closer to me, "No matter what the label is, boyfriend, fiancè, husband, it's always me and that won't change." I explained simply before I captured her thumb between my teeth and nibbled gently, still watching her.
At that she sighed, "I know. Such a stubborn man you are." She said and left it at that as I shrugged. It was how I was, there wasn't much more to say about that. "You still have to tell me who you want to tell. No deflecting allowed." She added as her smirk went back on her lips.
I smirked myself at her words, even though the subject was a touchy one. "My family, Rob and Erin I guess...people that will keep their mouth shut. I don't want this thing to become a circus and end up on gossip magazines." I said more seriously, knowing that if that happened? I'd get mad beyond words. I could trust my family and my friends, even if I wasn't in a hurry to tell them, but suddenly I didn't feel so sure about Aria's family instead. They loved attentions.
Aria nodded and wore her thoughtful expression, which meant he was considering my words. "We can hide it all we want, but sooner or later? The press is going to find out," She said seriously.
"Not if we move to Norway," I retorted with an expression just as serious as her tone. I was joking, but on a second thought that wouldn't be so bad. We had good memories there.
She laughed and wrapped an arm around my waist, setting her chin on my stomach and looking at me. "No," She started and sighed as she wrinkled her nose. "I love you, but I'm not moving to Norway. We'd have to dress in parkas all the time and we'd never get to walk around the house naked."
"It's nice to see where your priorities lie," I joked back and grabbed her hand, lifting it up to my lips and kissing it.
Her eyes fell on the ring once more and she smiled, a big gorgeous genuine smile. "The ring is beautiful," She said quietly. "I always knew that you had good taste in women, but who'd have guessed in jewelry also?"
"Neither of us could have known." I shrugged nonchalantly as I let my gaze fall on her ring too. It looked even bigger on her slender hand.
"You never bought me jewelry before." She pointed out and her eyes went back to mine.
I pushed her hair off her face, "I never bought jewelry period." I corrected her and thought that for her I was doing things I had promised to myself I would have never done. So far, despite all the ups and downs, it was being worth it.
"Since we found out you're a natural we should take advantage of your talent." She smirked and shot me a silly face.
"Never smirky." I said back and poked her nose, making her wrinkle it. I had missed that adorable face.
She lifted herself up, cocking her head to the side, "Why? I never get shiny presents."
I raised one eyebrow instead, because paradoxically it would have been easier for me to buy her jewelry instead of spending hours thinking about presents that were unusual. "Because you can buy those by yourself." I answered honestly then added, "But if that's what you want..."
She smiled instead of commenting my words, cuddling against me again, "Do you really pick it by yourself?" She asked, lifting her hand in the air and staring at the big green emerald.
"Yes I did." I said quietly, focusing more on her than on what, in the end, was just a ring.
"How?" She went on, "Did you have it in mind already?"
"So many questions, you know I love those." I grinned as I played with her hair, getting a significant look from her. "I saw it and made me think about your eyes. So I bought it." I answered eventually, knowing that I was sounding like a lame idiot but I was being honest and I could only hope she wouldn't make fun of me because of that.
Aria smiled wide again before setting her hand flat on my chest, her eyes finally leaving the ring as she looked back at me. "I can't remember the last time I was so happy," She admitted, her cheeks flushing probably because her words? They were damn cheesy and we rarely were that kind of couple. I wasn't that kind of guy mostly, while Ar sometimes made exceptions...I didn't think there was something bad about it, we had other ways to express ourselves and our happiness. A grin spread across my face as I parted my lips. "If you call me cheesy, you'll ruin the moment," She added before I had the chance.
"You know me so well," I replied with my grin still in place, my thumb brushing against her pink cheek as I cupped her chin in my hand. "I like that I can still make you blush."
"You better take a mental picture because it doesn't happen often," She turned her face to catch my thumb between her teeth, biting down gently.
"It does instead." I retorted because she was wrong. It happened plenty of times, but only when I was around.
She laughed as I pulled my thumb free and then spanked her again, softly and playfully but enough to keep the mood so carefree. "Only in your dreams," She said back, cuddling closer to me.
"In my dreams, you're usually on your knees and begging me," I said back with a serious tone while she rolled her eyes and smirked at me.
"Why am I not surprised?" She wrinkled her nose and then sighed, not adding anything else.
I nuzzled her neck and kept playing with her hair, her body relaxed against mine as silence fell between us. A little more than a year ago silence would have killed us, it being too loud and awkward, while now we were able to enjoy it. Part of me though, always wondered what my girl had on my mind. "What are you thinking about?" I asked because now I was finally able to make that question without being afraid of the answer. So much had changed through the months, and yet so little.
"Our wedding," She replied honestly, and I just listened. "I want it to be just us... a beach wedding maybe."
I pulled my head back to raise an eyebrow, "Because I love the beach so much?" I asked because it was no mystery that I wasn't the greatest fan of beaches.
"Because every time you take me to a beach, I end up falling even more in love with you," She smiled, looking all dreamy and lost in her thoughts, more likely her memories.
"Now, that's cheesy." I pointed out as I shot her a smirk, and she glared at me just like I was expected. I bent my head down to kiss her, though the more she glared the more amused I was. "I love my cheesy babe." I muttered against her lips before my smirk turned into a smile.
"I hate you a little instead." She wrinkled up her nose but I could see a smile tugging at her own lips already.
"Sure." I shrugged and let out the breath I didn't know I had been holding for probably days. "Keep talking nonsense."
She shifted her body, setting her chin on my chest as she stared at me. "I was serious instead." She paused and licked her lips, as if she was taking time. "I really think it'd be nice to get married on a beach."
I ran my hands through her hair as I considered her words. I could see her with her feet in the sand and a long dress with the sunset behind her and flowers in her hair, while I couldn't see myself anywhere really, if it was up to me I'd go a city hall and get over it with. Then again what was only a change of status for me, was something more for Aria and I was doing this mostly for her so, eventually, I guessed that I'd give her all she wanted. "If that's what my babe wants, we'll have a beach wedding." I said quietly, still playing with her hair.
She shook her head, her hand moving up and down my side as she traced my ribcage slowly but kept her gorgeous eyes on me. "That was too easy. You're trying to trick me, I know it. You'll arrange a beach wedding but it will be in winter and in some of those north places you love so much."
At that, I laughed. Loud. "What do you have against beach weddings in the snow?" I asked in a teasing voice.
"See, I knew it..." She trailed off and got closer to me, "I can never win."
"Ar, you can have what you want. The only thing I'm asking you is not to drag me somewhere too hot because I'd hate it. Unless you want to get married in a bikini, in that case it's okay if it's hot too." I explained, half joking and half serious. I had no idea of what to think, mostly because I had never thought about getting married before, but what was even more shocking was that I usually wanted to be in control of anyything while I was ready to leave everything to Aria on this matter.
She raised one eyebrow at me. "Are you serious?" She asked quietly.
"Yes. Just us, wherever you want."
Aria pursed her lips and once again she got lost in her own thoughts, leaving me out. I wondered how she imagined a wedding, our wedding, if the idea she had had when we had borken up years before was the same she had now, but then again at that time she basically a baby. "I'm curious what you want instead," She said instead, always trying to get what I thought.
"City hall," I shrugged my shoulders nonchalantly and she laughed. "What? I'm being serious."
"I know you are baby," She grinned and rolled her eyes. It was so tipical of Aria. "So getting married somewhere hot in a bikini or city hall... you're not making this very easy on me. You have to give me something more to work with."
I grinned down at her and the look of frustration she had on her face. As long as it'd stay there just a bunch of minutes it was okay, it was even amusing if it didn't last long. "I told you, you're in charge," I said quietly, moving my hand down her spine.
"Then marry me tomorrow on the beach," She started, staring into my eyes. "The weathers perfect so I'd be able to wear a white dress and look like a pure virgin," She bit her lip.
I pressed on her back to push her chest back against mine, "You're far from a virgin babe."
"I'm serious," She cupped my chin and tilted her head up to kiss me, our bodies our favorite way of communicating. Half the time we were awful at words, but we were great at kissing or any activity that involved us being naked. What that said about us, I didn't want to know.
I broke the kiss regretfully and flashed her a smirk, "Virgins don't kiss like that." I pointed out as I let my hand rest on one of my many favorite parts of her body, her perfect a.ss.
"Oh because you know a lot on the matter?" She asked as her eyebrow raised slowly.
"Are you getting jealous?" I asked back and my amusement grew just like the smirk on my face. I knew I was deflecting, taking time even, but I couldn't decide if Ar was really serious about getting married tomorrow, let alone decide if I wanted to too.
She let out a small groan, "I'm not jealous. And you're getting side tracked." She pointed out and I knew that I was on the verge of getting on her nerves.
I let my smirk turn into a smile as my face got more serious. My hand though, rested on her a.ss, even giving it a little squeeze while I thought fast. There would be many pros if we got married tomorrow, like no need to plan or stress, but mostly she couldn't change her mind and I'd get what I wanted fast and simply, the cons were...well for me there were none. "Let's get married the day after tomorrow." I said eventually, the words sounding weird coming out of my mouth.
She furrowed her brows, looking both surprised and taken aside. "Really?" She asked then added, "Why not tomorrow?"
"I want to give you one day to think about it." I explained quietly, moving my hand up her back once again then down as I repeated her motion.
"I'm not going to change my mind about marrying you." She shook her head before shooting me a silly grin, "You're stuck with me now."
At that I grinned too, correction, I smiled and big. "I know babe." I said and pressed a kiss on her lips quickly, "That's not what I meant though. I want you to be sure that this way is how you want to marry me."
"We agreed on being alone anyway, so what's the difference between waiting 24 hours or one year?" She shrugged as if it was that simple. And maybe it really was.
I thought about it for a second and part of me was really surprised, in a good way. I wondered if she had packed a white dress just in case because sure as hell I had nothing wedding appropriate, but the thought of getting married in a white shirt, shorts and my favorite boat shoes was an oddly nice one. I wrapped both my arms around her, holding her as close as possible as I stared at her. "Let's do this babe." 

222 comments:

  1. [forever dying over this story :') <3333]

    .... so tomorrow? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. so...the day after tomorrow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it gives me time to find a dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh sure there's plenty of stores here :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. should i just go naked instead? :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. were you serious about me wearing a bikini?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm serious about you being in control of all this

    ReplyDelete
  8. i cant do it all by myself seb. im not marrying myself.

    ReplyDelete
  9. but I don't care what you'll wear ar. it doesn't matter, really...I just want you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. *smiles and cuddles him* will we exchange vows?

    ReplyDelete
  11. do we have to? :| I'm bad with words ar *sighs and hides his face against her neck**

    ReplyDelete
  12. im sure *tilts his head back to hers and kisses him*

    ReplyDelete
  13. *kisses her back* good

    ReplyDelete
  14. anything else youre worried about? :3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I wasn't worried for vows before you reminded me :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. so nothing to worry about now :*

    ReplyDelete
  17. *bends over and pushes her skirt up*

    ReplyDelete
  18. Was that my last spank before we're married? :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. *spanks!* see? it wasn't

    ReplyDelete
  20. youre obsessed with spanking my booty :3

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like spanking yours as well *grins and spanks seb*

    ReplyDelete
  22. that's not allowed naughty girl *grabs her wrists and pulls her against her*

    ReplyDelete
  23. im not naughty... im an angel instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. impossible. angels are boring and you're everything but that

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't want you to get cocky :*

    ReplyDelete
  26. i already know the answer instead

    ReplyDelete
  27. im perfect for you *cups his cheek and kisses him*

    ReplyDelete
  28. you are *kisses her back*

    ReplyDelete
  29. *leans into him and kisses him harder*

    ReplyDelete
  30. *runs his hands up her back and slides his tongue into her mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  31. *wraps her arms around him and keeps kissing him*

    ReplyDelete
  32. *breaks the kiss and brushes his nose against hers*

    ReplyDelete
  33. do you really want to know?

    ReplyDelete
  34. what I still need to do

    ReplyDelete
  35. is there anything i could do?

    ReplyDelete
  36. just forgive me when I'll be impossible

    ReplyDelete
  37. why will you be impossible?

    ReplyDelete
  38. lifes too short to stress so much

    ReplyDelete
  39. ive been in plenty of awful movies baby... you just have to keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  40. thanks ar. so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  41. i bet your next project will be amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm not thinking about right now

    ReplyDelete
  43. what are you thinking about instead?

    ReplyDelete
  44. that I needed some time alone with you

    ReplyDelete
  45. i agree... ive been missing you *wraps her arms around him*

    ReplyDelete
  46. When do we have to go back to Seattle?

    ReplyDelete
  47. We need to discuss where we'll be living after the movie....

    ReplyDelete
  48. Would you rather wait? :3

    ReplyDelete
  49. we don't even know what we'll do after my movie

    ReplyDelete
  50. I think we should keep the Seattle house either way

    ReplyDelete
  51. why do you think so babe?

    ReplyDelete
  52. we can certainly afford it :3

    ReplyDelete
  53. of course we do. I'm curious about the reason why you want to keep it.

    ReplyDelete
  54. we dont need to settle at one place... we can buy a few homes

    ReplyDelete
  55. I'm surprised, that's all

    ReplyDelete
  56. you dont like that idea?

    ReplyDelete
  57. then tell me what you think

    ReplyDelete
  58. I think that it's a good idea and I like that place, only I'm surprised because I didn't think you like it that much

    ReplyDelete
  59. im happy when im with you

    ReplyDelete
  60. you should know it instead

    ReplyDelete
  61. I want to hear it anyway

    ReplyDelete
  62. do i make you happy? :)

    ReplyDelete
  63. am i a natural instead? :3

    ReplyDelete
  64. no wonder youre whipped ;)

    ReplyDelete
  65. I don't know what you're talking about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  66. I'm whipped instead, I confess

    ReplyDelete
  67. i already know it handsome :*

    ReplyDelete
  68. id do anything for you... i guess that makes me pretty whipped also :3

    ReplyDelete
  69. no...reallly?! I'm shocked ;)

    ReplyDelete
  70. are you excited instead?

    ReplyDelete
  71. I can't put it in words

    ReplyDelete
  72. it doesnt sound very good :|

    ReplyDelete
  73. why do you always assume it's the worst?

    ReplyDelete
  74. it didnt sound good is all i said!

    ReplyDelete
  75. weird usually isnt good...

    ReplyDelete
  76. me too baby.. come cuddle me

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm already in bed babe

    ReplyDelete
  78. *climbs into bed and cuddles up to seb*

    ReplyDelete
  79. *wraps his arm around her and pulls her closer*

    ReplyDelete
  80. *wrests her head on his chest and smiles up at him*

    ReplyDelete
  81. *tangles a hand in his hair and kisses him back*

    ReplyDelete
  82. good morning handsome :*

    ReplyDelete
  83. *rolls onto her back and closes her eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  84. *inches closer to her and buries his face into the crook of her neck*

    ReplyDelete
  85. *tangles her hand in his hair and plays with it*

    ReplyDelete
  86. what's wrong? *pulls his head back and frowns*

    ReplyDelete
  87. *opens her eyes and cuddles against him* i have a headache

    ReplyDelete
  88. I'm sorry babe...can I do something for you^ *kisses her forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  89. do you still have asprin on your nightstand?

    ReplyDelete
  90. of course *hands her some*

    ReplyDelete
  91. thanks baby *takes the meds*

    ReplyDelete
  92. you fell asleep like an angel

    ReplyDelete
  93. i was so tired *rolls onto her side and smiles at him*

    ReplyDelete
  94. I bet you hated that :3

    ReplyDelete
  95. Because I was naked :3

    ReplyDelete
  96. you were like a blanket :3

    ReplyDelete
  97. i was trying to keep you warm ;)

    ReplyDelete