5.10.2014

You know I try to live without regrets.

You know I try to live without regrets.



I kept my straight face in place as I drove, not bothering to glance down as Eva critiqued my tie. For the second time in five minutes. Finally I groaned when she told me for the umpteenth time that we didn't have to go to dinner at her parents and could still turn around. "Why are you so nervous?" I asked and tilted my head to look at her when we stopped at a red light. She parted her lips to deny that she wasn't, but I set my hand on her thigh before she could speak and gave it a squeeze, "You have nothing to worry about."

"My mom likes you," She replied and I grinned, caught off guard.

"Does she?"

She rolled her eyes and I started driving again, "Yes, but don't let it go straight to your head. Turn right at the next light."

I took a right and glanced at the two way street, surprised that Eva had grown up in such a normal setting since she came off as a big city girl. "I'm not surprised. I can be charming when I want to be," I replied, remembering the address since she had reminded me a few times already.

"If that's the case then you should choose to be charming more often," She said flatly and I laughed, causing her to glare at me.

"You get my dick hard when you glare at me like that," I told her with a smirk, my words only half joking since just about everything she did made me hard. 

"Everything I do makes you hard instead," She replied and licked her lips, knowing the effect she had on me. "You can park right there."

I sighed and did as told, turning the car off and unbuckling my seat belt, "Do you want to tell your parents the truth?" 

"That I made up a boyfriend?" She scoffed and shook her head. "No. I'd look like a loser or worse, a crazy person."
"Technically you didn't make me up since I'm a real person," I replied, wondering why we were in this predicament. We weren't together necessarily... but we were in a sense that most couples weren't. We had sex. All the time. But half the time I was wondering if it weren't for the sex, would we even get along? 

"Such a smartass," She muttered under her breath as she unbuckled her seat belt before smoothing her dress.

"Is that what you're going to tell your parents? I'm marrying him because he's a smartass," I said from beside her, making her turn to give me a look.

She raised an eyebrow slowly as she bit back a grin, "It'd be better than I'm marrying him because of his good looks and his huge dick." She opened her bag, reaching for something and puling out lipstick.

"Am I huge? Really? I had no idea," I said back with a smug grin on my lips, grabbing her hand and holding it down as I leaned into her. "You don't need that," I added.

"Because I'm already naturally gorgeous?" She smirked at me slowly, "Or because you don't want it on your lips too? Or because you're a make up expert?"

"You know how to be obnoxious, do you know that?" I asked flatly.

She cupped my jaw, brushing a thumb against my scruff. "Is that what you're going to tell my parents? I asked her to marry me because she's obnoxious?" She asked back and kissed my lips softly, being impossible again. It had to be her hidden talent, right after blowjobs. 

"No, because you have perfect boobs," I smirked against her lips and once again sex was saving us from having an argument.

"I suspected that," She faked a sigh as she pulled away from me regretfully, knowing we couldn't hide in the car for a minute longer. She climbed out of the car and waited for me to do the same, both of us walking towards her parents' house slowly. "I have no ring. You're such a bad fiancè," She added as an afterthought as she grabbed my hand.

I had already thought about that and was tempted to get a fake ring... but why? This was her lie, not mine. "Should I have asked my mom to borrow my grandmothers ring for a few hours?" I asked instead, glancing sideways at her with a grin on my lips. 

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Do you have a family ring?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not really knowing. I always knew that I'd get married one day, but my mom still hadn't sat me down and given me the whole ring talk. I guess she was waiting until I found the ring girl and then I'd go from there. "No idea," I admitted. 

"You strike me as the type who would buy something flashy instead. White gold or platinum," She said from beside me as we stopped at the door and she knocked. 

"You strike me as the type who would tell a man no if you didn't like the ring," I retorted, getting a glare from her just as the door opened and her moms eyes bounced back and forth between us. 

"Eva! I was almost afraid you'd cancel on me again," Her mom said, Eva dropping my hand as the two women embraced each other in a hug. I'd been wondering if she'd already canceled dinner once and unsurprisingly, she had. I'd have to ask her about that later. 

"Nolan's a very busy man," She replied back to her mom who had broke the hug with her daughter already, moving on to me next.

"Sorry," I said sincerely, well as sincere as one could sound when holding a huge lie. "We'll have to make it up to you guys with a barbecue at Eva's place. Have you ever been there? It's immaculate," I smirked, shooting Eva a wink behind her mothers back as she glared daggers back at me. 

Her mom pulled back with a smile, "I can't wait to see it."

"You already saw it mom," She sighed, closing the door behind us and probably thinking of ways to punish me later on. 

She furrowed her brows, looking confused, "I thought you said you didn't think it was a good idea pay for rent when you could buy a place." 

Eva forced a smile, "I bought my old place." 

Before any of us could say anything her father joined us with a tired expression on his face, "Hi Eva," He smiled at his daughter, his smile as forced as hers when he gave me a once over, "Nolan."

"Mr Blunt," I said back with a charming smile. 

"Long night?" Eva asked as she hugged her dad.

"Long flight," He answered back, his smile getting more genuine.

Her mom turned to me, including me in the conversation, "He just came back from Japan."

My gaze moved to her dad again as we walked to the dining room, "It must be a beautiful place."

"Maybe we should go there for our honeymoon muffin," Eva suggested as she beamed at me. 

"Japan?" I let my eyebrows shoot up as I shook my head. "I was thinking somewhere warm... the Bahamas maybe."
"I hate the sun," She dismissed my option, not that we were really going on a vacation together, let alone a honeymoon. 

I laughed and look at her mom as I wrapped an arm around Eva's waist to pull her closer to me, "Isn't she cute?"

Her mom smiled and motioned for us to take our places at the table. I sat down in the seat across from Eva, her parents at each end of the table. "I hope you two brought your appetites. I made enough food for a small village," She carried a platter of meats in, adding it to the center of the table which was already full. 

"Nolan's always hungry," Eva replied, that much was true. 

I nodded my head, "This looks amazing. Thank you for having us over."

"Well it was about time we met you," Her dad replied in a monotone, not sounding exactly thrilled at meeting me.  

"I wanted to meet you but Eva kept taking time...she looks so strong, but she's also insecure on the inside," I said and shot her a look that was supposed to be as sweet as fake. Eva on the other hand? She looked like she might murder me with her hands. 

"Nolan took forever to give me the stability I needed," She retorted, kicking me on the shin from under the table as her face remained straight.

"It's hard to find a decent man these days," Her dad said pointedly, keeping his eyes on me like he knew we were lying. He was kind of scary... I saw where Eva got it from. 

She caught onto the vibe and smiled at me as she filled her plate with food, "I was lucky to find him." 

"Did you set a date yet?" Her mom asked, going straight to the point while I tried to remember if we already made one up. Honestly though, I had no idea. 

"I'd like summer," I cut in, faking a dreamy expression on my face. "I can already see her in a white dress, looking like an angel from heaven."

"Summer's too hot and it'd feel like hell instead," She said back, then stuffed her mouth with a bite of meat looking like anything but an angel in that moment. 

Her dad's eyes bounced between us, "Do you always disagree on everything?" 

She nodded, then smirked, "Yes. We never get bored." 

"That's for certain," I replied, resisting the urge to glare at her for being so damn impossible. Clearly her parents weren't stupid and would catch on to us sooner or later... hopefully for Eva's sake, it'd be later. "Eva wants a fall wedding," I added in a more serious tone.

Her mom smiled and nodded, both of her parents chewing their food thankfully. I couldn't remember the last time I felt so out of place and her dad definitely hated me, couldn't be anymore obvious. "We should start looking at dresses. Have you decided on a designer yet?" She asked after swallowing, looking at Eva with excitement showing on her face while I wondered if that was how women picked their wedding gowns, by designer. It sounded ridiculous and materialistic to me. 

"Not yet," She smiled at her mom, avoiding making eye contact with me. 

"Are you thinking fall of this year or the next? Either way, there are so many things to take into consideration that we need to get the ball rolling," She persisted while I focused on eating, not having one word to say at this point. Knowing me though, I'd probably say the wrong thing. 

"We're not in a hurry, we still have time," She said back, basically avoiding to answer to anything.

Her mom gave her a look, as if she was trying to read her daughters thoughts. "But the best places have to be booked months in advance," She retorted, having a point... except for the fact that we actually weren't really going to get married. 

Eva shrugged as she acted calm and nonchalant, "We'll find the best place for us at the right time."

Her dad's eyes moved to me and I tensed, "Don't you get nervous when she talks like that?" 

I stopped eating and furrowed my brows, the expression on my face a genuine one, "I don't understand what you mean Mr. Blunt."

"I mean," He paused to glance at his daughter a moment and she looked like she was holding her breath, "My daughter doesn't sound so sure about getting married."

"But I am," She cut him off. 

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled at him, "It's a long engagement... Most people in our industry put their career first." And the second the words left my mouth? I regretted them. 

"Are you saying that your career comes before my daughter? Your fiance?" He asked with a stern face, only confirming my thoughts; I had said the wrong thing. 

Eva set her hand on top of mine and gave it a reassuring squeeze, "What Nolan meant is that we're not in a rush. Our careers our very important to the both of us and we'll get married when we're financially stable and able to start our future together, even buy a house together."

I nodded because honestly? I couldn't have said it any better. "We've started looking at houses in the Presidio... We have big dreams," I smiled all cheesily while I looked at Eva, using my free hand to cup her cheek and give her a chaste kiss. 

Her mom had bought it and was swooning over the two of us, "That's a good plan, but lets not beat around the bush here. Eva is pushing thirty years of age and needs to have children soon."

At that, Eva blinked, looking surprised and maybe a little upset too. She opened her mouth several times before finally speaking, "Thank you for reminding me mom." 

We exchanged a look before her mom spoke to me personally, "Don't you want children Nolan?" 

My eyes went back to Eva's, giving her a questioning look since honestly? She seemed like the type of person who would hate kids. "Do we want kids?" I repeated, then shrugged, "Sure."

Eva turned to her dad, grabbing her glass, "I want wine please." 

As he filled her glass, he looked at me from the corner of his eye, "Do you have siblings? Because we have Eva only and we want the best for her."

"He has a sister yes, he's perfect for me yes," She answered for me, sounding on the verge of starting a fight but instead she downed her wine. 

"I have a sister," I spoke up, answering for myself since one of my biggest pet peeves was when people spoke for me. "Shes turning two next month... My mom had her a little late I guess you could say," I grinned, feeling a little triumphant for proving Eva's mom wrong. Women were having babies well into their 50's nowadays. Anything was possible. 

"Oh," She smiled back at me with a surprised face, not bothering to make eye contact with her daughter despite the pleased look on Eva's face. It was a much more attractive face than the scowl she had been sporting only minutes ago. "So you're already getting practice with children. Is she adorable, Eva?"

Eva glanced sideways at me, probably surprised to hear that my late 40's mother had recently given birth to a child. We never opened up with each other and shared. She knew that I had a sister, yes, but she didn't know that I grew up as an only child up until Ella was born. 

"Actually I was going to introduce the two of them to each other at Ella's birthday," I smiled at Eva who had an unreadable expression on her gorgeous face. I couldn't picture her actually going to my sisters second birthday, then again, I guess weirder things have happened. 
 
She digested my words, "I can't wait." She said eventually and smiled back at me, even squeezing my hand for full effect. 

"It's weird that you never saw her before," Her mom pointed out after a bunch of seconds. I felt like we were being interrogated and this sucked. Didn't they know I had better things to be doing? Like fucking their daughter.

Eva turned her head to her slowly, "You never saw Nolan before either." 

"That's weird too," Her dad cut in.

She pushed her chair back a little, setting the napkin that was on her thighs back on the table. "Dinner was delicious-" She started, making it clear that she was done talking. 

"There's still dessert," Her mom interjected and gave her this look. It was the kind my mom gave me to guilt trip me into doing things I didn't want to do. 

She forced a smile this time, "Maybe I'll skip that. I don't want to gain weight and become a chubby bride." 

"Oh Eva," She rolled her eyes and stood up, already on her way to the kitchen. "You're too skinny if you ask me."

I leaned over to kiss Eva's cheek, "I think you're perfect instead." I smiled wide when she looked at me, her eyes flashing anger while her smile looked so damn forced. I couldn't resist grinning wider. "My dream girl." Wet dreams, but still. 

Her dad cleared his throat and when I looked at him, he was staring daggers at me also, "I'm going to use the restroom."
I nodded my head and watched him stand up, setting my hand on Eva's thigh and giving it a squeeze when we were finally alone. "All this baby talk is killing the mood," I said in a hushed voice, frowning as she stopped my hand which was creeping up her thigh.

"Touch me and die," She said flatly, the only woman who could say that to me and still make me hard. Her eyes widened and she looked down at my lap, "Are you hard right now?"

"Unfortunately," I mumbled, my dick having a mind of its own and didn't realize that Eva didn't want to play right now. 

She rolled her eyes and shook her head, looking a lot like her mom for a moment there, "What happened to the baby talk being a turn off for you?"

My eyes scanned her body before returning to her eyes, "It's hard to look at you and not get turned on."

She parted her lips and a sigh escaped her before she rolled her eyes again, "Never say anything that cheesy to me again."
I laughed, "You need to learn how to take a compliment."
"I've told her the same thing a million times," Her mom chose that exact moment to return, perfect timing. "Everywhere I'd take her somewhere, people would stop me to tell me what a beautiful daughter I had and Eva would hide behind me. She hated the attention."
I widened my eyes at my fake fiance, "Not my Eva."

She resisted the urge to glare at me and focused on her mom instead, "What's for dessert?" I couldn't pass the moment, sliding my hand under her dress and pressing my middle finger against her clit because later on? That would be my dessert. She made this strangled moan-groan sound and cleared her throat, pushing my hand away once more. "It smells delicious," She added, her face giving nothing away. 

Her mom was sliding into her seat and setting another platter on the table, "I made a tart. Where'd your father go?"

"Bathroom," He said from behind her as he returned to the room. 

She eyed the tart and smiled, probably the first genuine smile in the whole night, then looked up at her mom, "You made my fave."

"Oh really?" She said back and grinned a little as she cut it into slices and served it.

"She only makes it for you," Her dad pointed out nonchalantly and I had the feeling that there's a hint of disappointment in his tone.

I ate a bite, feeling completely out of place but oddly comfortable too. I kept reminding myself about the end prize of orgasms and Eva naked all night. "It's delicious," I said after swallowing, shooting a charming smile at her before glancing at Eva, "Why don't you ever make it for me?"

She resisted the urge to glare and shrugged instead, licking her lip, "Mom you still have to give me the recipe."

"I don't know if you can make it as good as your mother does," Her dad said with a straight face, a damn weird man. 

"I'm a damn good cook," She retorted, getting a glare from her mom at the word. 

I set my free hand on her leg and squeezed it, "I confirm." I paused then let out a ridiculous sigh, "If only she wasn't so busy and cooked for me more."

"I wouldn't want you to get chubby my love," She wrinkled her nose at me then stuffed her mouth with the last bite of tart. 

I parted my lips to make my own remark about her gaining weight, but thought better of it and smiled at her instead. Her mom on the other hand had already jumped up and disappeared into the kitchen, returning with a lid. "You two can take the leftovers... otherwise your father and I will eat everything," She placed the lid over the tart to cover it and then left it alone. Her husband groaned and she gave him a look, 

"We're not young anymore. We have to watch what we eat."

"Then I look forward to eating the tart again the next time Eva comes over for dinner, which will probably be Thanksgiving," He mumbled under his breath. 

Eva's lips opened but I shook my head, "We should make this a weekly thing. I had a great time."

She slowly turned her head in my direction and tried to hide the shock on her gorgeous face before looking at her parents again, "I agree. Dinner was amazing."

"Next time we'll go to your place and let you cook for us," Her mom smiled as the two of us stood up, everyone hugging each other while Eva kept her distance from me.

"What the fuck was that?" She asked the second we were seated in my car, the tart on her lap and our seatbelts buckled. 

"What are you talking about my love?" I grinned as I pulled away from the curb. 

"I'm talking about you deciding to see my parents every week, my love," She retorted, using a more surprised tone than the bitchy one I had expected. 

I shrugged as I drove, not bothering to look at her, "Free food every week? Yes please."

She leaned her back against the seat as she was quiet for a moment, "I hope you're planning to go alone, because I'm not coming with you."

"Oh yes you are. With me, deep inside of you," I said seriously as I turned my head enough to show her the naughty grin on my lips. 


At that Eva smirked too and relaxed, "Now you're finally start to make sense again."

207 comments:

  1. [LOL they kill me :3]

    my jaw is sore

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it too soon to ask for another blow job? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. you dont seem like the type that wants to cuddle

    ReplyDelete
  4. your shirt must come off first

    ReplyDelete
  5. *takes it off* cam I know what you have in mind?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you asked for cuddles *pulls her against him and cups her boob*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't ask for anything and that's not cuddling anyway

    ReplyDelete
  8. you just said that you wanted to cuddle... and this is cuddling *squeezes her breast*

    ReplyDelete
  9. no this is you fondling me

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do but that's not cuddling

    ReplyDelete
  11. then where am i supposed to put my hands?

    ReplyDelete
  12. it's fine if you don't want to cuddle *grabs his hand and leads it between her legs*

    ReplyDelete
  13. i am cuddling... but this? this definitely isnt cuddling *grins and massages her clit through her panties*

    ReplyDelete
  14. i was instead *presses his dick harder against her and grins, still massaging her*

    ReplyDelete
  15. *pushes her panties aside and rubs her pussy* keep that up and ill fuck your ass

    ReplyDelete
  16. *moans and does it again* :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. is that what you want? *pushes two fingers inside of her*

    ReplyDelete
  18. *wraps her arm around his neck and arches her body against his* is that what you want?

    ReplyDelete
  19. always... youre getting so wet thinking about it *pumps his fingers slowly*

    ReplyDelete
  20. *moans and knead her breast* I get wet thinking about you

    ReplyDelete
  21. *pulls his hands back and watches her* get on your knees

    ReplyDelete
  22. *blinks* I don't like when you stop like that *gets on her knees*

    ReplyDelete
  23. ill make it up to you *pushes her panties down and runs his hands up her thighs, teasing her pussy with his fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  24. Be more specific *bends her over and spanks her*

    ReplyDelete
  25. *slips inside of her and groans*

    ReplyDelete
  26. *arches her back* oh god...just like that...

    ReplyDelete
  27. *tightens and moans* youre so big

    ReplyDelete
  28. *moves her hand to her breast* perfect match o.o

    ReplyDelete
  29. mhm *mumbles against her neck and kisses it*

    ReplyDelete
  30. *moves her hips with him* don't stop

    ReplyDelete
  31. not planning on it *pulls back only to slam deep inside of her, groaning*

    ReplyDelete
  32. oh my god O.O *cums hard*

    ReplyDelete
  33. *keeps moaning as she arches her back* I know

    ReplyDelete
  34. thats me *turns her head and grins at himé

    ReplyDelete
  35. *captures her lips and kisses her while he cums*

    ReplyDelete
  36. *kisses him back and tightens*

    ReplyDelete
  37. *groans and kisses her harder, still moving his hips until hes done coming*

    ReplyDelete
  38. *breaks the kiss to bite her bottom lip*

    ReplyDelete
  39. i was just imitating the weird face you made :3

    ReplyDelete
  40. is it why youre so attracted to me?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Are there many reasons? :3

    ReplyDelete
  42. I can be many things :3

    ReplyDelete
  43. I like when you're sexy best

    ReplyDelete
  44. and its definitely a perk when youre in a good mood

    ReplyDelete
  45. sometimes you put me in a good mood

    ReplyDelete
  46. because most of the time you like annoying me

    ReplyDelete
  47. you'd probably hate it

    ReplyDelete
  48. what are you doing instead?

    ReplyDelete
  49. relaxing and eating a snack

    ReplyDelete
  50. well it is almost 3 am :3

    ReplyDelete
  51. is your silly show still on? :3

    ReplyDelete
  52. no :( I'm getting sleepy o.o

    ReplyDelete
  53. don't I know that?! :3

    ReplyDelete
  54. you usually run out the door when we're done fucking :3

    ReplyDelete
  55. would you rather cuddle afterwards?

    ReplyDelete
  56. you dont seem like the type

    ReplyDelete
  57. you don't seem like the type either

    ReplyDelete
  58. id never complain about a naked gorgeous girl in my bed

    ReplyDelete
  59. you never complained about me leaving either

    ReplyDelete
  60. next time ill make you stay ;)

    ReplyDelete
  61. i was thinking of how much id love to hear you say those words while youre on your knees

    ReplyDelete
  62. with your hands tied behind your back

    ReplyDelete
  63. do you want that to happen?

    ReplyDelete
  64. now you're pushing your luck

    ReplyDelete
  65. im pretty damn lucky so far

    ReplyDelete
  66. ill keep your mouth occupied

    ReplyDelete
  67. yes. i meant id keep it busy with my mouth

    ReplyDelete
  68. im not even sure what we're talking about anymore *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  69. we're talking about sex in office

    ReplyDelete
  70. ah, thats never going to happen :3

    ReplyDelete
  71. I could make an exception for you

    ReplyDelete
  72. you already said no... a million times

    ReplyDelete
  73. I'm saying I could say yes

    ReplyDelete
  74. ... i feel like theres a catch

    ReplyDelete
  75. what changed your mind?

    ReplyDelete
  76. I guessed that it was time for me to do something for you

    ReplyDelete
  77. i like the way you think :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. youre making me wait instead

    ReplyDelete
  79. you're not in your office

    ReplyDelete
  80. me too *turns her around in front of him and slides his hands up her thighs*

    ReplyDelete
  81. set your hands on the desk *pushes her skirt up to pool around her waist and pushes her panties down*

    ReplyDelete
  82. *leans his head down and bites her butt cheek then spanks it*

    ReplyDelete
  83. *grins and leans back in his seat, keeping his eyes on her body* turn back around

    ReplyDelete
  84. you're being awfully slow

    ReplyDelete
  85. finish taking your clothes off *unzips his jeans and pulls his dick out, stroking it*

    ReplyDelete
  86. ...are you sure we won't get caught?

    ReplyDelete
  87. so fucking perfect *stares at his dick and rubs her clit*

    ReplyDelete
  88. *groans and stands up, lifting her onto the edge of the table and making his way between her legs* push your legs farther apart for me

    ReplyDelete
  89. you might want to hold on *slips inside of her and groans*

    ReplyDelete
  90. *wraps her legs around him* oh my god...

    ReplyDelete
  91. *pulls back and slams inside of her, groans and repeats the motion*

    ReplyDelete
  92. *bites down on her lip and tightens* o.o

    ReplyDelete
  93. i like that face *grabs her thighs and fucks her at a steady pace*

    ReplyDelete
  94. I know *plays with her nips and grins*

    ReplyDelete
  95. do you like touching yourself? :3

    ReplyDelete
  96. i can tell *reaches for her wrists and pins them behind her back, lowering his head then takes one of her nips in his mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  97. *moans and wraps her legs around him as she moves her hips*

    ReplyDelete
  98. *goes slow and teases her nips with his mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  99. *tangles her fingers with his hair* god yes...

    ReplyDelete
  100. *bites and gently pulls on her nip, slamming hard inside of her*

    ReplyDelete
  101. *bites down hard on her lip not to scream as she cums hard, sinking her nails into his shoulders*

    ReplyDelete
  102. *groans and keeps thrusting until hes coming with her*

    ReplyDelete
  103. nothing *grins as she catches up on her breath*

    ReplyDelete
  104. *leans down to kiss her before pulling out*

    ReplyDelete
  105. *moans quietly* happy now? :*

    ReplyDelete