5.23.2014

And by protecting my heart truly, I got lost in the sounds.

And by protecting my heart truly, I got lost in the sounds.



I rolled onto my side and slung an arm around Dean's waist, watching his stomach rise and fall before pressing my body against him and my lips against his neck. I started kissing his skin, hearing him groan while my hand wandered down his body to find his boxers. Pushing my hand inside, I ran my hand up and down his length and nipped at his skin, feeling the ache between my legs get stronger and stronger. 

"Jesus Jac," He muttered under his breath and I lifted my head to grin at him. 

"Good morning," I whispered and pushed the boxers down as far as I could manage. 

"Yes, yes it is," He kept his eyes on me while I inched my body down in the bed, mimicking what I'd just been doing with my hand, only this time with my mouth. "Fuck I have missed you."

I smirked at him and took him in my mouth, stroking him at the base while I bobbed up and down. The way he watched me? The pleasure in his eyes and his quiet groans, I swear he killed me... I was obsessed. I felt like he could ask me anything right now and I would say yes, even moving to the middle of nowhere in Canada.

"Jacquelyn! Breakfast is almost done!" I heard my grandmas voice break the silence. And the mood. "Your dads coming!"

"As much as I regret saying this, we should probably get up," Dean said with another groan, looking at me with his eyes glazed over while I pulled my head back.

"You're already up," I joked, grinning at his dick before laying back down beside him.

He wrapped an arm around me and stared regretfully at where I had just been sucking him, "I'm going to have the worst case of blue balls while meeting your father for the first time..."

"I promise I'll finish what I started later," I whispered and leaned into him to give him a kiss. 

"You're not helping it go down...." He groaned while I laughed. 

"I'm sorry baby," I whispered, rolling out of bed and giving him a great view of my lace covered ass. What could I say? I was a tease when it came to this man... I loved driving him crazy. 

"Put some clothes on before I jump you," He threw a pillow at me. 

"Deal. But you have to too." 

He nodded and got up, grabbing some clothes from his suitcase while I slipped into a dress. "Damn it Jac I said clothes not sexy sundress," He groaned and I shrugged.

"Sundresses are clothes," I pulled my hair into a high pony.

"It's not helping," He groaned as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "You're so fucking beautiful," He whispered, giving in to his body and kissing the spot where my neck met my shoulder.

I felt a shiver run through me, "Mmm..."

"You know if I were mean I'd start teasing you right now," He grumbled in a low voice. "Slip my hand under that piece of lace covering you and slide my fingers in and out until you were rocking against my hand....." 

Dear god. 

"Dean..." I moaned, my hips already rocking back out of instinct.

"But I won't," He ended, pulling away and winking, knowing that his words had the same effect on me. 

"It better be a good breakfast," I mumbled as I passed him in the hall, a pout on my lips.

"I haven't had bad cooking since I've been here," He admitted, the whole house already smelling like coffee and bacon. 

"Well where do you think I learned?" I spanked his booty, grinning when he grabbed my wrist and then moved his hand to tangle his fingers with mine. 

He shook his head, "You are the perfect woman."
"I did nothing," I glanced at him from the corner of my eye, picturing a life together with him... growing up on a ranch like the one I was raised on... making breakfast for him every morning. It was never really the life I had seen for me, but now it was the exact life I wanted. As long as it was with Dean. 

"Jacquelyn, you get prettier and prettier every time I see you," A voice said from the kitchen as we walked into the room. 

My eyes met with my dads and I dropped Dean's hand in favor of running over to my dad and hugging him. It had been... maybe two years since we last saw each other. I guess that to some people that was weird, but it was the way we were raised. My dad was a country star; always on the road or recording a new record. I was proud of him, but it didn't make me miss him any less. "Daddy!" I exclaimed, sounding a lot like I did years ago, every time he'd return home from a tour. My mom had left when me a Lyss were younger and besides Gran, he was the only family I had. Of course his career brought many faces into our lives, but family was family. "There's someone I want you to meet. This is -"

"You must be Dean. I've heard a lot about you," He cut me off as we broke the hug, his hand stretched out to Dean who was about to shake it back before my dad pulled him into a hug too. "My daughter is quite taken with you."

"I can assure you the feeling is mutual," Dean grinned as my dad slapped his back. 

"How could it not be? Look at her," Dad grinned at me and Dean turned to look at me beaming at my two favorite men.

"If I could never stop looking at her I would," He admitted, a huge grin appearing on his face that made me melt.

"Dear god you're even more disgusting now then you were months ago," Lyss came into the room and rolled her eyes, making a face when I stuck my tongue out at her. "Please, no lovesick puppy looks all week. My stomach can't handle it."

"Hey Lyss," He smirked and she sighed, her eyes glazing over a little.

"Hey if I can't drool over him you can't either!" I said, grabbing a pillow from the couch and chucking it at her.

"What? He's hot." Lyss grinned, "Did you brother come too by any chance?" 

Dean laughed and shook his head, "Not this time. But he has of course been mooning over you ever since you left." 

"As so he should be," I rolled my eyes as he laughed again. 

"I think I like this one already," Dad said after surveying our interactions. "He's got a good head on his shoulders and that head can't take his eyes off you."

"I'm lucky," I smiled before my gran came into the room.

"There are four people in here and not a damn plate has been set on the table? What have you been doing out here anyways?" She rolled her eyes and shook her head before setting a plate of her infamous cinnamon rolls on the table. I was pretty sure I heard Dean's stomach growl.

"Come on now Jac the boy is hungry! I can barely hear and I heard that!"

"Don't you ever feed him?" My dad grinned at the two of us and damn near ran to help Gran set the table. He was always a mama's boy... it was no wonder she stepped in to help raise us when my mom left.

"Does she ever," Lyss muttered under her breath and wrinkled her nose in disgust. I shot her a look and she shrugged her shoulders, "What? You're not exactly quiet!"

Dean cracked a grin and looked proud. My dad? Luckily him and Gran were still in the kitchen grabbing food and plates, silverware and anything else we needed. "I'm a very lucky man and I'll keep saying that until I die," He replied and wrapped an arm around my waist, pressing a soft kiss against my cheek. 

"Until you die, huh? Is that wedding bells I hear?" Her eyebrows shot up as she passed us to go into the kitchen.

"I don't remember her ever being such a brat," I shook my head then smiled at Dean. 

"She reminds me of the way you acted on our first date," He retorted with a sexy grin on his gorgeous face. 

My mouth fell open before I grinned back, "I was never that bad!"
He lowered his head to press his lips against my ear, "You were awful.... But I wanted to fuck you so bad." His hand grazed my ass before he pulled away from me to follow the rest of my family, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

I nearly groaned, feeling his words in my core. If only I wasn't so terrible on that date? We wouldn't have wasted all those years. "You two are guests! Sit down at the table and get comfy," Gran smiled at us as she walked into the room, my dad trailing behind her with plates and Lyss with silverware and napkins. 
 
"How long are you in town Daddy?" I asked, turning to my father and grinning at him.

"I'll be here for a while, at least home base will be here, I've got some trips planned but nothing that will keep me from Lyss too long," He winked at my sister.

"Oh sure because I'm the one that needs all the parental guidance," She rolled her eyes, such a little sassy thing. 

"When was the last time you brought home a guy you were dating?" He asked, giving her a pointed look.

"You don't want to meet any of the guys she's dating. Trust me," Gran said and both Dean and I laughed.

"Traitor," She shook her head at our grandmother and stuffed a cinnamon roll into her mouth. 

I ran my foot up Dean's pant leg and watched him bite his lip before shooting me a look. I smiled at him, tilting my head with an innocent smile on my face. 

"Dean, tell me about yourself," My dad asked, snapping us both back to reality. 

"Um, well I'm born and raised in Texas. I've got a brother a few years younger than me. I work in security."

"In Canada," Lyss added while he winced.

"Yeah. In Vancouver."

"Oh fantastic city. Do you like it?" He asked. 

"It has its good days and it's bad days," He admitted, shooting me a look as my leg crept up further. 

"Like the days when you can't boink my sister?" Lyss wrinkled her nose while I shot her a glare, settling my barefoot in between Dean's lap. She shrugged her shoulders and looked unamused by the conversation, "Thank God for Skype, am I right?"

"What do you know about that?" I lifted an eyebrow at her while my dad and gran did the same. Honestly though, Gran probably had no idea what we were talking about... And my dad? Hopefully he didn't either. 

"I know plenty," She rolled her eyes at me. "I watch TV!"

I laughed and shook my head, "Nice save right there..."

"Well is someone going to explain to me what the heck Skip is?!" Gran asked and let her eyes bounce between all of ours. We all laughed and she looked almost annoyed, "What??"

"It's a -" Dean started but Lyss, of course, beat him to the punch. 

"It's how long distance couples keep a spark in their sex life," She told her with an added smile that was more devious than the innocent look she was going for. It made me wonder what had gotten into her... if all this rebelling was somewhat my fault for leaving her just like our mother had. 

'Alyssa, stop that or you can go to your room," My dad said in a stern voice and my grandmas cheeks were flushed. 

Lyss on the other hand shrugged her shoulders and scooter her seat back, "I'm finished anyways. Got to watch my daily carb intake."

I let my foot slide off Dean's lap and watched my sister with my mouth open while she floated her way down the hallway to her room, making a point of slamming the door shut. A second later we were greeted by loud rap music, breaking the silence as we ate. "Someone has to do something about her," I said quietly, knowing that my grandma was too old to handle my sister. She was still spunky and i shape for her age... but Lyss had become a handful. 

"Do what?" My dad cut in and raised an eyebrow, "Send her off to boarding school? She'd meet some foreigner and get knocked up, then what?"

"Why don't you take her on the road with you?" I asked him, shooting Dean an apologetic expression. 

"Where she has all access to booze and who knows what else she'd get in to??" He shook his head and sighed. "I don't think that's a good idea for a teenager."

"Gare went through a weird phase when he was her age too," Dean commented, reaching for my hand and stroking it slowly. "Teenagers are weird." 

I laughed, "I just wish I could see her more."

"Well why doesn't she spend some time with you this summer?" Dad offered.

"That would be nice," I smiled and imagined having Lyss staying with me, being the roommate from hell but it'd help her... it'd help the both of us grow. "Is she still seeing the same boy she was before?" 

Gran rolled her eyes and shook her head, "Hell if I know. Gone is the day where I could just eavesdrop on phone calls. She does all her talking on that smart phone she carries around. Or that one that's bigger. Like the ePad."

"Ipad," I smirked. "I love you." 

"She seems a little sad though. Don't need to know how to use technology to see that." 

I tensed at her words while Dean nudged me, "Go talk to her now." 

"I don't want to-" I started but he stopped me as he kissed my hand.

"We'll stay out here and explain the wonders of the ipad," He winked, making the whole table start laughing while I nodded.

"Yeah okay, thanks." I stood up and left the room, making my way down the hall to Lyss's room. I walked in, surprised that she hadn't locked it... When I was her age and pissed off at the world? I locked everyone out. "Can we talk?" I said and sat down on her bed beside her. 

She was sprawled out on her stomach and shook her head, more interested in the magazine she was reading then me, "Nope."

I reached for the magazine and swiped it, "Let me rephrase that. We're going to talk."
She groaned and got into a sitting position, crossing her arms over her chest and looking so much like me when I was her age that I wanted to go hug my Gran for ever being a brat. "Go on. Talk," She motioned with her hand for me to get it over with. 

"I'm sorry," I said and she widened her eyes, definitely not expecting that. "I shouldn't have left when you were young.. I'm not any better than mom and we both know how I feel about her."

Lyss parted her lips then looked away, "You didn't do anything wrong." 

"Then why are you acting out?" I asked and tried to read her face for anything that she wasn't saying... lately she hadn't even been answering my calls. Dean definitely chose the perfect time to come here. I missed my family like crazy. "Gran says the boy you're dating is awful and you're drinking -" 

"I'm not drinking," She cut me off and rolled her eyes, her face twisting into a more genuine hurt expression. "God Jac. I broke up with Derek and stopped drinking. I'm always gone because I can't stand being around Gran, knowing that I'm only going to disappoint her." 

"What are you talking about? Gran adores you... you're her baby," I replied, Alyssa was everyone's baby. We all raised her.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, her tiny body almost looking like it were shaking, "I'm pregnant. Three months." I stared at my baby sister, feeling like someone had knocked me out. I wanted to cry for her, but what if this was what she wanted? Of course it wasn't what she wanted... she was still in high school and clearly was alone on this. "Say something!" She said when I just kept sitting there in silence, trying to remember how to breathe. 

"I'm going to be here for you no matter what," I replied and hugged her, my words sounding like an empty lie since I lived in Texas while she lived in Nashville. I couldn't take her out of school and move her to Nashville, but did I want to move back home? "I'm moving back home," I said without another thought, tears falling down my cheeks because for once in my life, I didn't know what to do. 

"Hey are you girls -" Dean's voice cut off from the doorway, his eyes taking the scene in. I was crying, Lyss was crying. He probably felt like he walked into one of those awful made for TV movies. "Shit what's up?" He looked worriedly between the two of us. 

"Um," I wiped my eyes and Lyss choked on a small sob. I didn't know what to say since this was all Alyssa's secret to tell.

"Baby..." He walked up to me and held my face in his hands, wiping away my tears. The definition of a perfect man. 

"See why couldn't you be the one who got knocked up? You'd make great parents...." Lyss sighed and then stuffed her head into her pillow as Dean's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. 

"You're pregnant?" He asked in a soft voice.

"Oh my god it sounds even worse when someone else says it," She shook her head against the pillow and Dean's hands turn into fists. 

"You have to move back here," He told me seriously knowing how that would just complicate things further between us but this was a good reason at least. "Where's the father?" 

"I dumped him," Lyss told her pillow.

"Lyss, talk to us...what happened?" I asked, squeezing Dean's hand as tears continued to stream down my face. I could barely rationalize. This all seemed like a huge prank, yet it wasn't at all funny. 

"What do you mean what happened?" She sat up. "Do I need to explain where babies come from to you guys!?"

"What she means is what kind of asshole would knock you up and then let you dump him instead of maning up and helping you," Dean growled, not even mentioning the fact that they should have been using protection.

"Why didn't you call me!? I would have been here!"

"Because first you were depressed over Dean leaving! I didn't want to put more onto your plate," She replied. 

I shook my head, "I'm always there for you. Have you been going to the doctor? We need to go right now."

Lyss sighed, "It's Sunday Jac and yes, I have at least seen a doctor. His office isn't open today but I have an appointment on Wednesday."
"Then I'll go with you," I replied seriously, feeling Dean's arms wrapping around me and I felt for a second like everything might be okay. No matter what happened, I hoped that she knew she had the two of us. 

"You're leaving Tuesday and it's fine," She smiled weakly at us, the glint in her eye gone. Finally really looking at my sister? I realized how different she looked; not just the baggy clothes she never wore, but she had circles under her eyes and looked so drained. She looked about ten years older. 

"I'm staying," I reached for her hand, giving it a squeeze while she smiled more genuinely at me, wanting me to stay but not wanting to be a burden by asking. She was stubborn, just like me. 

"Thank you," She whispered and closed her eyes.

My eyes flicked to Dean who tilted his head down to kiss my forehead, his timing for bringing me home couldn't have been more perfect. "You need to tell your dad and grandmother," He said quietly with his eyes on my sister who looked like she might be trying to fall asleep. 

"I know," She said simply. Her eyes flashed open and she looked back and forth between the two of us, "Can we wait until tomorrow?"

"Alyssa," I said flatly, not wanting to lie to either of them. 

"Would it be so bad?" He asked quietly.

"I knew I liked you," Alyssa smiled and I sighed. 

"I mean it's kind of something you don't want to just say....

"He's right, I don't want to give Grandma a heart attack.....or Dad for that matter." 

I groaned, "Fine. But tomorrow we all sit down and say something.

"Are you really going to stay here?" She asked, sounding both shocked and hopeful at the same time.

"Yes," Dean and I said practically in unison.

"Eww, god you're even starting to sound like each other....shouldn't living in different countries make you less gross?"

"There's my sister," I pulled her close and wrapped her up in my arms. 

"You know you can't just leave the dad out of it," Dean reminded her. "Asshole or not he deserves to know he's going to be a father.....I mean... If you're keeping it."

"I know," She nodded. "I wasn't sure if..." 

"There's a lot to think about," I nodded and pushed back Lyssa's hair gently, wishing she could find someone as amazing as I had. 

Dean reached out his hand, helping me and Lyss out of bed, "Right now lets just go out there and eat all the dessert. Thinking is for Monday's." 

57 comments:

  1. (so good O.O)

    jac.....are you okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am... just shocked... and sad for lyss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah....that's a lot to deal with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dont know what to do... i mean, i know what i should do, but i cant just leave my job...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't even have any advice. I don't know what to do :|

    ReplyDelete
  6. and i cant take her away from gran *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *kisses her forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Id go to Canada with you :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. really....that's all I had to do? knock you up? :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. no babies for me just yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. you want babies already?! :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. *shrugs* I wouldn't hate it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like kids. I like you :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. you're going to be an aunt o.o

    ReplyDelete
  15. at least ill get practice...

    ReplyDelete
  16. how many kids do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  17. damn....we should probably practice you're right :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. five mini jacs? no way is that too much :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. how many do you want? :3

    ReplyDelete
  20. *shrugs* as many as we have.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i swear jac i didn't even know love until you :*

    ReplyDelete
  22. im crazy about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. that's what i like to hear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ive missed you so much....

    ReplyDelete
  25. i dont want you to go back :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. i don't want to either babe.

    ReplyDelete
  27. when do you have to leave?

    ReplyDelete
  28. i got a couple days extension...what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  29. im sorry i have to leave...

    ReplyDelete
  30. dont be sorry, youve done so much already :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. *wraps his arms around her waist* i want to be with you always....

    ReplyDelete
  32. i wish it were possible :(

    ReplyDelete
  33. *nods into her neck* me too

    ReplyDelete
  34. im going to miss you so bad...

    ReplyDelete
  35. shhh....you don't have to miss me yet.

    ReplyDelete
  36. i dont *wraps her arms around him*

    ReplyDelete
  37. tell me what's on your mind

    ReplyDelete