5.15.2014

Cause the whole world loves it when you don't get down.

Cause the whole world loves it when you don't get down.



“Are these flowers okay for your mother?” Landon asked as he looked at the bouquet of flowers in his hand. 

I laughed at how cute he was being, tempted to ask where mine were. “They’re fine! Are you trying to get into her pants or something?” I smirked as we stopped in front of the door to my parents house.

“Well that is why I started dating you," He winked at me.

I narrowed my eyes, “If you’re not joking my brothers will kill you.”

“I’m kidding baby," He told me, pulling me into his arms, “Speaking of your brothers, when I never appear again, can you tell my family I love them?” 

“They won’t hurt you," I reasoned, kissing him deeply.

“You sure? I’m dating their only sister… They’re big guys. I’m sure they’ll need to blow off some steam," He shrugged.

I grinned, “I’ll protect you.”

“You’re smaller than me!” 

I lightly slapped him, “With the way you’re going you’ll need to worry about me, not them.”

“I’m joking baby.” He sighed and nodded to the door, “Well we might as well go get this over with.” 

“You will be fine. I promise.” I kissed him once more before knocking on the door, “Oh and it’s going to be chaos. Lots of people are here.”

“Okay, thanks for the warning," He took a deep breath as I pushed the door open and lots of noises filled my ears while I pulled my cautious boyfriend inside.

His eyes adjusted to all that was going on; people were talking loudly, kids were screaming… basically it was chaos. 

“Mom?” I yelled out, scanning the room for her.

“We’re in the kitchen honey!!” She yelled back and I dragged Landon in the direction of the kitchen, almost having to step on a couple of my nephews that didn't even seem to notice us. 

My moms back was to us as she put a pan away, grabbing a bigger one to take its place. "Need any help?" I asked and she turned around instantly, a big smile on her face as she saw me. 

"Quinn Penelope Baldwin, have you been eating??" She walked over and clasped her hands around my waist. Only a mother would notice when her daughter had lost weight and think it a bad thing. Living in New York though? It was hard to pay for decent meals every night... especially at the places where Haylie frequented. "You're so tiny!!"

"Penelope?" Landon whispered beside me while I just nodded my head in response. My middle name was awful, unfortunately, it was also grandma Baldwin's name. 

"Thanks mom," I replied, not sure if it was a compliment or not.. but I never took compliments well either way. "This is -"
"Landon!!" She cut me off and enveloped him into a hug. "We were starting to think that Quinn had made you up!"

"Hey," My mouth fell open even though a smile appeared on my lips. I couldn't blame them for second guessing, I never brought a man around my parents. Hell, I never dated. 

She shook her head and looked at me again, "Such a gorgeous girl, it never made any sense to us why she chose not to date... But here you are! There must be something special about you."

"God, I'm going to die of embarrassment," I muttered under my breath. 

He smirked at me as my mother rolled her eyes, “You’re my only daughter and the youngest, you should be used to this.” She winked at me before returning her attention to my boyfriend, “What about you Landon? Any siblings?”

He nodded, “Two; older sister and younger brother.”

“So you know a little bit.” She grinned at him, “Go say hello to your father and introduce him.”

“Okay mom," I shook my head reluctantly as I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards another room. 

“So you don’t bring guys home?” He asked once we were alone, a small grin on his face.

“Not really. You’re the only guy I’ve ever been serious with," I looked at him, feeling the blush burning my cheeks. 

He pulled me into him and kissed me deeply on the lips, “I really like you Quinn. So much that I’m willing to have my limbs torn from my body by your brothers.”

I chuckled and lightly slapped him, “They won’t do that.”

“They will if they find out I’m technically not still divorced," He scowled, thinking about it. They were in the last stages of the proceedings, but in the eyes of the state of New York, he was technically married. It sucked, mostly I just tried to dodge the topic. 

“They don’t need to know about that.” I kissed him again, “Just don’t be afraid of my father. It’s like he can smell fear.”

“Oh thanks. I feel so much better," He said sarcastically.

"Good," I winked back at him and pulled him towards the living room where everyone was. My family was huge; all of my brothers and then their families, nieces, nephews, wives, we had a full house. 

"Aunt Quinn," The oldest of the grandkids jumped up from the floor and catapulted into my arms, dropping her doll in the process but she didn't seem to notice or mind. "I got a new doll and she looks just like you!"

"She must be very pretty," Landon smiled at her while her eyes widened in his direction, turning her gaze back to me.

"Is this your boyfriend?" She asked and blushed. 

I nodded and leaned my head closer to her, "It is. He's cute, right?"

She giggled and squirmed in my arms until I set her back down where she clung to my leg, "I'm Alison."

"Alison, are you going to introduce us to your new friend?" My dad cut in and now everyone in the room was looking at us.

"I'm Landon," He said in a louder tone and smiled at everyone, trying to make eye contact one at a time with all of my family members.  

Ian nodded his head in his direction, "Good to see you man."

“Same to you," He gave my brother a small smile before catching my fathers gaze and looking scared shitless.

“You’re Landon?” My dad walked up to us, crossing his arms over his chest. and trying to look intimidating. In Landon's defense, he did.

 He nodded and looked like he might try to make a run for it, “I’m Landon sir.”

I let go of the breath I had been holding as soon as he held his hand out and my father shook it.

“I’m Jonathan, Quinn’s father. It’s nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you too," He let out a sharp breath.

“Quinn’s told me a lot about you,” My dad added with a smile.  

Landon nodded quickly, “Quinn says a lot about you too!”

“Dinner is ready!” Mom yelled out and everyone ushered quickly to the dining room like they hadn’t eaten in weeks.

“Let’s go," Dad said and he wrapped his arm around Landon's shoulder to guide him towards the dining room, lowering his voice to quietly add, “You know she’s my baby girl.”

“Dad! Please don’t do that.” I caught Landon's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, “Not know.”

He shook his head, “You know I have to do this Quinn.”

“Daddy.” I crossed my arms over my chest, pulling out all the stops, “Can we eat in peace?”

“Fine, but I will have this talk with him Quinn,” He smirked at me.
 
"Now you can see where I get my stubbornness from," I rolled my eyes before meeting my boyfriends gaze once more.

My dad let out a snort and shook his head, "That would be your mother, not me."

"That's where she gets her looks," One of my brothers added to the conversation.

My dads eyes softened as he pretended to look offended, "What is that supposed to mean?"
"It means that you look like Frankenstein!" Carey laughed, my dad shooting him a glare even if they were all just playing around. He shrugged his shoulders, "That's what Emily said anyways."

"Way to throw our 5 year old daughter under the bus," His wife, Vanessa, shook her head. "I think you're very handsome Jonathan."

"Are you hitting on my dad now?" Carey cocked an eyebrow while I wished I had really thought out bringing Landon here. My family was embarrassing and that was an understatement.

"Well she's not blind," My mom walked into the kitchen with heaps of food in her hands. She looked at my dad and smiled, her entire face lighting up. They were still madly in love 
even after all these years and they had more than a handful of kids to show for it. "And no one is allowed to harass Landon tonight. He's our guest."

"Thank you," I said with a sigh.

"You'll have to wait until the next time Quinn brings him around," She winked at us and I shook my head. "The first time you get a free pass. We're not too awful."

He let out a deep breath, “Thanks…” 

“So how did you two meet?” My mother spoke up as she sat next to my dad who was at the head of the table.

“I was overworking…” He trained off before grinning at me. 

“I was at work insanely early and he was super nice. Of course, he thought I was a model," I grinned back at him.

One of my brother’s snorted at me, “Quinn? A model?”

I glared back at the ass, “Shut up! If anybody in this family looks like Frankenstein, it’s you.”

“I did think she was a model… but thankfully she wasn’t. After photographing them, I’m not a big fan of models," Landon continued. 

“How?” Ian widened his eyes at him, “They’re so da-“

“Ian, language," Our mother cut him off with a glare.

“They’re hot!” Ian said instead.

Landon shrugged, “And that’s about it… I mean not all models are like that, but the most I’ve come into contact are pretty shallow… I’m glad Quinn’s not like that.”

“Gorgeous and a gentleman? Quinn you did good,” One of my sister in law’s winked at me while I could feel my cheeks blushing.

“Honestly, I’m lucky to be with Quinn," He told them honestly, “She could probably do better.”

"Probably, but you're not so bad," I joked and smiled at him, feeling lucky to have a man who said all the right things all the time. After growing up with a house full of brothers? I knew that those kind of men were a rare bread. 

Ian laughed and turned his direction back to my boyfriend, "Did Quinn ever tell you that she could burp the alphabet? You're right about one thing, she's definitely not like the models I've met."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "I don't burp the alphabet."

"What are you? Twelve?" Vince slapped the back of his head, always being the most mature of the brothers. Usually, at least. 

"But how often do you find a girl as hot as Quinn who could probably be in the UFC if she really wanted?" His wife looked at Landon and shrugged. 

"I wrestled for one year in high school," I replied as somewhat of an explanation. I wasn't even a fighter, I just wanted to kick Ian's ass for once in my life. "And I only did it so these assholes would stop picking on me."
"Quinn, language," My mom shook her head. 

"Sorry," I smiled at her before looking at Landon, "You're probably going to lose my phone number after tonight. My family is a nightmare."
 
He chuckled, “It’s going to take a lot more than your family to scare me away Quinn. If you forgot, I have two siblings and understand the problems that arise.” 

“Yeah, but your siblings are nice," I sighed as I looked at him.

“You’ve met his siblings Quinn?” My mother smiled and sat up straight in her chair, very interested now, “You didn’t tell me darling.”

I shrugged, “Well his sister lives in Manhattan with her husband and baby and then his brother just moved here to go to NYU.” I brushed it off, “And then when we were on assignment, we got snowed in Atlanta and we stayed with his parents overnight.”

My parents made eyes at each other with a knowing smile and nodded, “Well, I’m glad you like them.”

“They really liked her.” Landon smiled, “Thought she was sweet, my brother though has a tiny crush on her, I think.” 

“He thinks he’s incredibly sauvé. It’s pretty funny, but I’m already spoken for.” Quinn laughed as she rested her head on my shoulder.

Mom gave us a warm smile, always having my best interest at heart. Plus she wanted more and more grandbabies. “Okay, boys, let’s clean up the table so we can have some dessert.”

“How can I help?” He asked, standing up.

“Sit down Landon, you’re our guest. I can’t ask you to help and don’t try to argue,” She replied back.

“And we have to?!” Ian interjected.

She narrowed her eyes at my brother, “I gave birth to you and you have to listen to me. Get up and grab the dirty dishes.”

My brother sighed and stood up, grabbing a few dirty plates. I grinned when he flashed me a dirty look, sticking my tongue out at him to piss him off. When no one else was paying attention to us, I stood up and grabbed Landon's hand, motioning silently for him to follow me. 

"Where are you taking me?" He asked and I only grinned at him.

"I'm giving you a tour of the house," I replied and pushed my old bedroom door open, dragging him inside and throwing my body against his to kiss him. My tongue slipped inside of his mouth and my arms wrapped around his waist, just like I'd been wanting to do all night. 

He pressed me up against the door and groaned, my body wanting to give in to him when his hips met mine and I could feel how hard he was. "Your mom is going to know where we are," He said quietly, still cupping my face in his hands. 

"I'm doing nothing instead," I said in mock innocence, turned on by the fact that we were in the room where I'd grown up and not once had brought a boy back to. If I didn't have such a huge and crazy family, we'd be naked and testing out the bed already. 

He smiled at me, "So your intentions are pure?"

I shook my head, "They never are when it comes to you."

He moved his hand from my hip to cup my breast over my shirt, brushing his thumb back and forth across my hard nipple, "Five minutes."

"What can we do in five minutes?" I raised both eyebrows and grinned at him. 

"Exactly," He replied and grinned.

"I bet that you can get me off in four," I moved his other hand down, underneath my skirt and bit down on my lip. 

He pushed my panties aside as he slipped his finger inside of me and I let out a moan, throwing my head back, “You mean like this?” 

I nodded, “Fuck Landon…”

“This all coming from the girl who has only had sex with one other guy…” He kissed my neck softly, sucking on the skin.

“I guess you brought out my slutty side,” I managed to joke as he slipped in another finger, making my gasp out loud, “Jeez.”

“You’re parents are not going to like me after this,” He smirked at me, his smirk so sexy I could cum from just staring at him.

“They’re not going to hear," I moaned out loudly.

He raised an eyebrow, “If you’re any louder they will…” He leaned in and whispered, “You’re not exactly quiet when you come.”

I groaned, he had a point. “I’ll try…” I trailed off as he moved his fingers inside of me and I let out another gasp.

“QUINN!!! Dessert time!!!” My mother’s voice rang out and I groaned once more, but this time not out of pleasure but of annoyance.

“I guess this is over," He smirked as he pulled his fingers out of me slowly, making me whimper.

I grabbed his hand and licked his fingers, licking off my own juices. “I want you to think of me riding you for the rest of the night…” I tilted my head to the side, giving him an innocent look as I grabbed his hand to pull him back downstairs.

"There you two are," My mom stared at us, just as everyone else in the room looked up at us. I hope I didn't look how I felt; frustrated as hell and horny. 

"I was showing Landon where the bathroom is," I smiled and we sat back down at our places. My mom smiled and nodded, dishing up dessert to everyone while one of my sister in laws eyed me curiously. I kept my innocent smile in place and turned my attention to my mom, "You've outdone yourself."

"Wait until you try it," She smiled back, serving everyone a slice of tiramisu. 

"If it tastes half as good as it looks, it'll be amazing," Landon praised her, a groan escaping him as my hand found his dick under the table, my hands teasing him through his jeans. He corrected the groan with a cough, no one paying any attention to it while they dug into the dessert. 

"It's delicious," I told my mom, still running my palm up and down his length with my other hand. 

Landon nodded his head, avoiding looking at me while he kept a straight face, "It's amazing."

"Thank you," She replied and smiled wider. "If only the rest of these boys would praise me? Maybe I'd cook more."

"Are we supposed to shower you in compliments, Ma? You'd get an even bigger ego," Ian grinned. 

I moved my hand from Landon's lap and rolled my eyes at my brother, "Says the cockiest member of the family."

"I'm dating a model. I have the right to brag," He shot me a wink. Haylie acting like a trophy girlfriend beside him, beaming at him like he was some sort of prize. "Poor Landon over here is stuck with your ugly mug."

"Asshole," I shot a forkful of tiramisu at my brother who laughed it off, picking the piece up from the table and eating it. 

"Your sister is hot," Haylie sat up a little straighter and elbowed his side. 

“Please.” Ian groaned, “I do not need the thought of you and my sister in that way.”

Landon laughed and shot me a grin, “Well, I happen to like your sister’s mug.” 

I smirked and blew a raspberry at Ian, going back to eating my tiramisu.

“Oh Jonathan,” My mom smiled, placing a hand on her chest, “Remember how we were when we first started dating?” 

“You mean back in the stone age?” One of my brother’s joked as everybody else started laughing.

“I’d like you to know that everything you learned about getting a woman? You learned from me," Dad smirked at them all, “Still, hard to teach and I have no idea how any of you found a woman who can put up with you guys.”

“We take it one day at a time.” One of my sister-in-laws commented with a grin as she ate some more tiramisu.

“Honestly Mom, we should probably head out…” I suggested, giving Landon a wicked grin, “I mean it’s late, there’s going to be traffic. I don’t want Landon to have to be driving late.”

“Already darling?” My mother pouted, “We barely get to see you and we want to see Landon more often too.” 

I nodded, “Don’t worry Mom, I’ll bring him around.” I pushed my chair back as I stood up to tell everybody good bye and he followed suit. We soon after slowly walked out as Ian caught up to us before leaving.

“Hey, you don’t think I know what you’re doing,” He smirked at me like a perv. “I should tell Mom and Dad that you’re leaving so you can go make bad choices.”

I narrowed my eyes and grabbed his nipple through his shirt, “Say one word and I’ll turn it purple. I dare you. It’s none of your business what I do… Or should I remind you of the ‘bad choices’ you’ve made in the past.” I smirked when he did nothing. My brothers were all talk. “Bye. I’ll see you later.”

I let go of him and turned around pulling my boyfriend outside, “You’re eager.” He smirked.


I nodded, “That’s because as soon as we’re out of the neighborhood, we’re going to fuck in the car."

84 comments:

  1. [LOVE THS!!! :D]

    honestly, i was so hard during dessert o.o

    ReplyDelete
  2. trust me, i could tell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were killing me babe o.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always make it up to you, right? :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes :3
    But not at your parents

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wanted to give you a sneak peak ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was good for me too :o

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fingers were inside of me :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. i hope i was worth the wait ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. youre not so bad either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah? :3
    How'd you get so cocky? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. im not... i was joking :3
    youre perfect *kisses his neck*

    ReplyDelete
  13. God I love when you do that...

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of it...
    You are very talented o.o

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have you to thank for that *unzips his jeans and slips her hand inside*

    ReplyDelete
  16. youre so hard... have you been like this ever since dinner? :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes o.o
    You're giving me blue balls babe :3

    ReplyDelete
  18. am i? ill make it up to you right now *pushes his pants and boxers down while she gets on her knees*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Christ. You're going to kill me...

    ReplyDelete
  20. no baby *smirks at him before taking all of him in her mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  21. With the way you're going
    *he tangles his fingers in her hair*

    ReplyDelete
  22. *watches him and bobs her head up and down*

    ReplyDelete
  23. you're such a dirty girl *he leans up to kiss her deeply on the mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  24. *moans against his mouth and moves her hips to ride him*

    ReplyDelete
  25. *arches her back and screams* yes o.o

    ReplyDelete
  26. Actually my names Landon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are too *wraps her arms around him*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Not as much as you though...

    ReplyDelete
  29. We're equal instead :***

    ReplyDelete
  30. You should agree with me always :3

    ReplyDelete
  31. I will whenever you want me to...

    ReplyDelete
  32. you keep saying the right thing baby :3

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've heard that before :3

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for helping me through everything...

    ReplyDelete
  35. im always here for you babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. whens your court date?

    ReplyDelete
  37. next week.
    i'm ending it, no matter how much allison wants to fight it.

    ReplyDelete
  38. my fingers will be crossed :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. and afterwards we'll celebrate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  40. you can do whatever you want to me

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hmm I can get creative ;)

    ReplyDelete
  42. care to give me an example? :3

    ReplyDelete
  43. You might be dressed up in a maid costume ;)

    ReplyDelete
  44. no panties underneath? :3

    ReplyDelete
  45. im looking forward to it :3

    ReplyDelete
  46. im not wearing any panties right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  47. *groans*
    quinn, you're killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  48. your wish is my command ;)

    ReplyDelete
  49. *kisses her deeply and grabs her tightly*

    ReplyDelete
  50. are you going to make love to me? :3

    ReplyDelete
  51. Really? :3
    You want me to be gentle? :3

    ReplyDelete
  52. i just want you inside of me...

    ReplyDelete
  53. you're a dirty girl *smirks and kisses her deeply*

    ReplyDelete