5.23.2014

there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do

there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do


there's nothing in this world i wouldn't do by ssaarah
 
Something good was happening. Specifically in my boxers. I must be dreaming. I groaned and arched my hips up into whatever it was before opening my eyes and seeing Jac hovering over me.
"Jesus Jac," I muttered under my breath as she lifted her head to smile at me wickedly. Damn it I had to be the luckiest guy on earth.
"Good morning," she whispered before pushing my boxers down. Fuck.

"Yes, yes it is," I agreed while Jac's body moved down the bed and she was replacing her hand with her sweet mouth. "Fuck I have missed you." I groaned as Jac stroked the base of my dick while pumping the rest of it in her mouth as I watched. She was so hot I felt crazy just watching her...god I was going to cum so fas-
"Jacquelyn! Breakfast is almost done!" her grandma's voice called out. Worst timing ever. "Your dads coming!"
"As much as I regret saying this, we should probably get up," I said with another groan, still feeling a little dazed from her wake up call.
"You're already up," Jack joked, grinning down at my erection before laying back down beside me. I wrapped an arm around her as I followed her gaze.
"I'm going to have the worst case of blue balls while meeting your father for the first time..."
"I promise I'll finish what I started later," she whispered and leaned in to kis me.
"You're not helping it go down...." I groaned and Jac laughed.
"I'm sorry baby." she whispered, rolling out of bed and giving me a great view of the worlds most perfect lace covered as.s. Also not helping.
"Put some clothes on before I jump you." I threw a pillow at her and she laughed.
"Deal. But you have to too." I nodded and got up, grabbing some clothes from my suitcase. Jeans and a tee shirt where a nice change to having to wear a suit every day.
"Damn it Jac I said clothes not sexy sundress." I groaned and she shrugged.
"Sundresses are clothes." she pulled her hair into a high pony, just tempting me to lean over and suck on the pulse point in her neck until she was begging me for more.
"It's not helping." I groaned as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "You're so fucking beautiful." I whispered, giving in to my body and kissing the spot where her neck met her shoulder.
"Mmm..."
"You know if I were mean I'd start teasing you right now." I grumbled in a low voice. "Slip my hand under that piece of lace covering you and slide my fingers in and out until you were rocking against my hand....." Jac whimpered.
"Dean..." she moaned, her hips already rocking back out of instinct.
"But I won't" I ended, pulling away and winking, knowing that my words had almost the same effect on her. She pouted.
"It better be a good breakfast." she mumbled as she passed me in the hall.
"I haven't had bad cooking since I've been here." I admited, letting my dissapointment at spending the morning in bed with Jac be slightly swayed by the smell of hot coffee and bacon.
"Well where do you think I learned?" Jac spanked me and I grabbed her wrist. She laughed before we moved to tangle our fingers together.
"You are the perfect woman."
"I did nothing,"
"Jacquelyn, you get prettier and prettier every time I see you," A voice said from the kitchen as we walked into the room. She dropped my hand and then ran over to her dad. Damn. This was really happening.
"Daddy!" she exclaimed, running into his arms. "There's someone I want you to meet. This is -"
"You must be Dean. I've heard a lot about you," He cut off his daughter as they broke the hug, his hand stretched out to me. I was about to reach out and shake it before her dad pulled me into a hug too. Wow. Okay. "My daughter is quite taken with you."
"I can assure you the feeling is mutual." I grinned as he slapped my back and I admit I felt a little starstruck.
"How could it not be? Look at her." He grinned at his daughter and I turned to look at her beaming at both of us. God she was so pretty. Too pretty I was going to be spending my life just staring at her slackjawed.
"If I could never stop looking at her I would." I admitted, a goofy grin appearing on my face.
"Dear god you're even more disgusting now then you were months ago." Lyss came into the room and rolled her eyes, making a face when Jac stook her tongue out at her. "Please, no lovesick puppy looks all week. My stomach can't handle it."
"Hey Lyss." I smirked and she sighed, her eyes glazing over a little.
"Hey if I can't drool over him you can't either!" Jac said, grabbing a pillow from the couch and chucking it at her.
"What? He's hot." Lyss grinned. "Did you brother come too by any chance?" I laughed and shook my head.
"Not this time. But he has of course been mooning over you ever since you left." I joked and Lyss grinned wider.
"As so he should be." Jac rolled her eyes as I laughed. I liked Lyss, she was both a lot like Jac and totally opposite at the same time. I'd never be bored around her family that was for sure.
"I think I like this one already." Her dad said after surveying our interractions. "He's got a good head on his shoulders and that head can't take his eyes off you."
"I'm lucky." Jac smiled before her grandma came into the room.
"There are four people in here and not a damn plate has been set on the table? What have you been doing out here anyways?" She rolled her eyes and shook her head before setting a plate of what looked and smelled like Jac's cinnamin rolls. My stomach growled audibly.
"Come on now Jac the boy is hungry! I can barely hear and I heard that!"
"Don't you ever feed him?" her dad grinned at the two of us and damn near ran to help Gran set the table.
"Does she ever," Lyss muttered under her breath and wrinkled her nose in disgust. That caused Jac to glare at her and Lyss to shrug, "What? You're not exactly quiet!" I chuckled. Guilty as charged.
"I'm a very lucky man and I'll keep saying that until I die," I replied and wrapped an arm around Jac's waist, pressing a soft kiss against her cheek.
"Until you die, huh? Is that wedding bells I hear?" Her eyebrows shot up as she passed us to go into the kitchen.
"I don't remember her ever being such a brat," Jac shook her head and then turned to smile at me.
"She reminds me of the way you acted on our first date," I retorted, making her mouth drop open.
"I was never that bad!" I lowered my head to press my lips against his ear, "You were awful.... But I wanted to fuck you so bad." I admitted. Hell I'd gone home and finished myself off thinking about hate sex....that was something to log away for our next fight. I grazed my hand down to her ass and then pulled away to go help the family. "Is there anything I can do to help?"
"You two are guests! Sit down at the table and get comfy," Gran smiled at us as she walked into the room, Jac's dad trailing behind her with plates and Lyss with silverware and napkins. I watched Jac's face as she threw me a heated look and a part of me wanted to throw her over my shoulder and bring her back to bed no matter where we were. But I also honestly did want to get to know her family.
"How long are you in town Daddy?" Jac asked, turning to her father and grinning at him.
"I'll be here for a while, at least home base will be here, I've got some trips planned but nothing that will keep me from Lyss too long." he winked at his other daughter.
"Oh sure because I'm the one that needs all the parental guidance." she rolled her eyes and I tried not to laugh but wasn't really succeeding.
"When was the last time you brought home a guy you were dating?" He asked, giving her a pointed look.
"You don't want to meet any of the guys she's dating. Trust me." Her Grandma said and both Jac and I laughed.
"Traitor." She shook her head at her grandmother and stuffed a cinnamon roll into her mouth. I bit down on my lip as I felt Jac's foot running up my pant leg. I shot her a look and she smiled at me, tilting her head with an innocent smile on her already too sexy face.
"Dean, tell me about yourself." I was snapped back to reality when her Dad started talking to me.
"Um, well I'm born and raised in Texas. I've got a brother a few years younger than me. I work in security."
"In Canada." Lyss added. I winced.
"Yeah. In Vancouver."
"Oh fantastic city. Do you like it?" He asked, so far being nicer than any parent I'd ever met.
"It has its good days and it's bad days." I admitted, shooting Jac a look as her leg creeped up further. Was she trying to kill me?
"Like the days when you can't boink my sister?" Lyss wrinkled her nose while Jac's foot set in my actual lap. Lyss shrugged at the dirty look her sister was giving her, looking bored and preoccupied with surly teenager shi.t. "Thank God for Skype, am I right?"
"What do you know about that?" Jac lifted an eyebrow at her while her dad and gran did the same. If we were being honest? Hell yeah, thank god for skype. But I wasn't telling her dad that.
"I know plenty," She rolled her eyes at me. "I watch TV!"
"Nice save right there..."
"Well is someone going to explain to me what the heck Skip is?!" Gran asked and let her eyes bounce between all of ours. We all laughed and she looked almost annoyed, "What??"
"It's a -" I started but Lyss, of course, beat me to the punch.
"It's how long distance couples keep a spark in their sex life," she gave a wicked grin and her father turned a parental glare at her.
'Alyssa, stop that or you can go to your room," He said in a stern voice.
"I'm finished anyways. Got to watch my daily carb intake." Jac's foot left my lap and she watched as her sister bolted, slamming the door and then turning on her music so loud I felt the room vibrating.
"Someone has to do something about her," Jac said under her breath.
"Do what?" her dad cut in and raised an eyebrow, "Send her off to boarding school? She'd meet some foreigner and get knocked up, then what?"
"Why don't you take her on the road with you?" Jac asked him, shooting me an apologetic expression for reasons beyond me.
"Where she has all access to booze and who knows what else she'd get in to??" He shook his head and sighed. "I don't think that's a good idea for a teenager." I saw the guilt on Jac's face and my stomach felt uneasy. I could feel her beating herself up over this. Thinking that she should have been there for Lyss.
"Gare went through a weird phase when he was her age too." I commented, reaching for her hand and stroking it slowly. "Teenagers are wierd." Jac laughed.
"I just wish I could see her more." she shrugged.
"Well why doesn't she spend some time with you this summer?" Her dad offered.
"That would be nice." Jac smiled and I felt my chest swell. I never thought I'd find someone who was everything I wanted, but seeing the way she cared and loved and genuinely liked her sister no matter how bit.chy she was being? She made me want things I'd never wanted before.
"Is she still seeing the same boy she was before?" Jac asked her grandma who rolled her eyes and shoo her head.
"Hell if I know. Gone is the day where I could just eavesdrop on phone calls. She does all her talking on that smart phone she carries around. Or that one that's bigger. Like the ePad."
"Ipad." Jac smirked. "I love you." she grinned and her grandmother shook her head.
"She seems a little sad though. Don't need to know how to use technology to see that." I felt Jac tense again and I nudged her.
"Go talk to her now." I offered, knowing she'd just worry until something was resolved.
"I don't want to-" she started but I stopped her as I kissed her hand.
"We'll stay out here and explain the wonders of the ipad." I winked, making the whole table start laughing while she nodded.
"Yeah okay, thanks." Jac stood up and left and Jac's dad laughed as I tried to explain technology to his mother.
"Damn touch screen." She shook her head. "Never thought I'd see the day."
"Don't the washer and dryer I bought you have a touch screen?" He asked with an amused grin.
"And I can't understand how to get it to run!" she sighed and looked at the door. "You think they're okay?" I nodded though it had been a while. "I'll bring them out." I stood up and walked down the hall to Lyss's room.
"Hey are you girls -" I cut myself off as I looked at the scene in front of me. Both girls seemed to be crying and not the happy I'm so glad to see you crying. "Shit what's up?" I looked worriedly between the two girls who didn't look like their tears were from a family reunion.
"Um." Jac wiped her eyes and Lyss choked on a small sob. I felt helpless and I hated feeling this way.
"Baby..." I walked up to Jac and held her face in my hands, wiping away her tears.
"See why couldn't you be the one who got knocked up? You'd make great parents...." Lyss sighed and then stuffed her head into her pillow as I felt my eyes widen to the size of sausages.
"You're pregnant?" I asked in a soft voice.
"Oh my god it sounds even worse when someone else says it." she shook her head against the pillow and I felt my hands turn into fists. I felt protective, pissed off at whoever had done this to her, damn she felt like my own sister. This was how I'd get when Garrett would get beat up in middle school. I'd always been protective, hell it was my job. But Jac's family felt so much like my own it was crazy.
"You have to move back here." I told Jac seriously knowing how that would just complicate things further between us but also knowing family should come first. Fuc.ck "Where's the father?" was my second question.
"I dumped him." Lyss told her pillow.
"Lyss, talk to us...what happened?" Jac asked, squeezing my hand as tears continued to stream down her face.
"What do you mean what happened?" she sat up. "Do I need to explain where babies come from to you guys!?"
"What she means is what kind of as.shole would knock you up and then let you dump him instead of maning up and helping you." I growled, not even mentioning the fact that they should have been using protection.
"Why didn't you call me!? I would have been here!"
"Because first you were depressed over Dean leaving! I didn't want to put more onto your plate," She replied.
"I'm always there for you. Have you been going to the doctor? We need to go right now."
Lyss sighed, "It's Sunday Jac and yes, I have at least seen a doctor. His office isn't open today but I have an appointment on Wednesday."
"Then I'll go with you," I wrapped my arms around her as she talked, knowing I'd go along with anything she said. Her family needed her and I got that.
"You're leaving Tuesday and it's fine," She smiled weakly at us and I noticed how different she looked from the girl who'd visited us. She had been a little bitchy, sure, just like her sister, and she'd been wild, definitley, but she'd had a spark to her. It wasn't there anymore.
"I'm staying," Jac reached out for her hand, giving it a squeeze while she smiled more genuinely at me, looking lost and conflicted but grateful.
"Thank you," She whispered and closed her eyes.
"You need to tell your dad and grandmother," I said quietly as I looked at Lyss.
"I know," She said simply. Her eyes flashed open and she looked back and forth between the two of us, "Can we wait until tomorrow?"
"Alyssa," Jac said flatly, not wanting to lie to either of them.
"Would it be so bad?" I asked her quietly.
"I knew I liked you." Alyssa smiled at me Jac sighed. "I mean it's kind of something you don't want to just say....
"He's right, I don't want to give Grandma a heart attack.....or Dad for that matter." Jac groaned.
"Fine. But tomorrow we all sit down and say something.
"Are you really going to stay here?" She asked, souding both shocked and hopeful at the same time.
"Yes." Jac and I said practically in unison.
"Eww, god you're even starting to sound like each other....shouldn't living in different countries make you less gross?"
"There's my sister." Jac pulled her close and wrapped her up in her arms. They looked so similar it was insane.
"You know you can't just leave the dad out of it." I reminded her. "As.shole or not he deserves to know he's going to be a father.....I mean..." I didn't want to say "If you're keeping it." because that sounded insensitive and fu.ck I didn't know what to say.
"I know." She nodded. "I wasn't sure if..." and then she trailed off, probably thinking the same thing.
"There's a lot to think about." Jac nodded and pushed back Lyssa's hair gently. I agreed. This kind of changed everything whether or we wanted it to. She felt like family to me.....which said a lot about how much Jac meant to me.
"Right now lets just go out there and eat all the dessert. Thinking is for Monday's." I reached out my hand for the girls and helped them off the bed, thinking it was going to be a hell of a Monday.
 
 

50 comments:

  1. [i love this :') :o :3]

    this trip hasnt turned out quite how i hoped it would...

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sighs and lays down on top of dean*

    ReplyDelete
  3. *holds her, running his hand up and down her back*

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just cant believe it...

    ReplyDelete
  5. *nods and shakes his head* I know...

    ReplyDelete
  6. *wraps her up in his arms*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so glad youre here with me :**

    ReplyDelete
  8. *holds her tighter* i'm not going anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our flight is in two days :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. i called and i can make some switches, do you have a backup plan for work? can you stay a few weeks to figure things out?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I dont... and I don't know baby :'(

    ReplyDelete
  12. don't freak out jac, take some time....

    ReplyDelete
  13. im going to lose my job if i dont go back...

    ReplyDelete
  14. you can't take a couple of days off for a family emergency?

    ReplyDelete
  15. baby we've already been here for a week :3

    ReplyDelete
  16. on vacation. that's different.

    ReplyDelete
  17. not really... they dont care if its life or death

    ReplyDelete
  18. this is allure we're talking about right? they weren't a heartless company.

    ReplyDelete
  19. if it weren't for gran, id take lyss and move to canada with you :3

    ReplyDelete
  20. i certainly have the room.

    ReplyDelete
  21. when will i go see your place?

    ReplyDelete
  22. whenever you can o.o

    ReplyDelete
  23. whats that face for baby? :3

    ReplyDelete
  24. i was thinking how good you'd look naked in my apartment :3

    ReplyDelete
  25. dont i look good naked always? :3

    ReplyDelete
  26. you do. my apartment does not always look good though :3

    ReplyDelete
  27. hm... all this talk about being naked is making me wonder why we're dressed right now :3

    ReplyDelete
  28. *peels off his shirt and tosses it at her*

    ReplyDelete
  29. do a little dance for me baby :3

    ReplyDelete
  30. while you take your pants off...

    ReplyDelete
  31. *laughs and unzips his pants, winking at her*

    ReplyDelete
  32. *laughs and grins* just like that baby :3

    ReplyDelete
  33. come here *grins wider and yanks his pants down, looking up at him and slowly pulling his boxers down*

    ReplyDelete
  34. you're good at that :3

    ReplyDelete
  35. *chokes out a groan* yes you are.....

    ReplyDelete
  36. *takes him in her mouth while keeping her eyes on him*

    ReplyDelete
  37. *cups her face and rocks against her mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  38. *moves her head faster*

    ReplyDelete
  39. *grips her hair* baby...ugh god I don't want to come this way....

    ReplyDelete
  40. *pulls her head back and pushes him onto his back, taking her dress off and straddling him* what do you want instead?

    ReplyDelete
  41. *groans and grabs her waist, rolling her beneath him and kissing down her body* this. you.

    ReplyDelete
  42. *shivers and arches her back* i like this....

    ReplyDelete
  43. *cups her breasts and nods her head while biting her lip*

    ReplyDelete
  44. *pinches and then pulls her nipples, moaning and arching her back again*

    ReplyDelete
  45. don't stop. *spreads her legs and then presses kisses against her inner thighs*

    ReplyDelete
  46. *watches her while running his tongue flat across her cli.t*

    ReplyDelete