5.14.2014

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled by nadiaa featuring chloe handbags

Dexter barked loudly, waking me up, “Dex, stop.” He always usually just barked at people walking outside my apartment, but he continued as I sat up in bed.
I groaned, “Dexter.” He jumped on me and happily wagged his tail.
I pushed the covers off me and heard the knock on the door. I grumbled, opening the front door and saw Ames standing in front of me.
I widened my eyes, “Ames? How did you get in here without ringing for me?” I asked him, suddenly embarrassed that I had just woken up and had complete bed head.
He shrugged, “I’m a lawyer, I can talk my way into anywhere.” He teased as I turned around and looked at the clock on my side table.
“It’s seven a.m.” I pointed out.
He nodded, “Yes, time for our first valentines day to start.” He replied, handing me a bouquet of lavender roses that I hadn’t even noticed.
“Oh my god.” I widened my eyes as I took them from him, “Ames… these are gorgeous.”
“I thought red or pink was a little too ordinary for you.” He told me and I felt my cheeks get hot.
I pulled him into a kiss, “How do you look like that in the morning and I look like this?” I said with a small pout.
“You’re right, how do you manage to look better than me when I’ve spent all morning getting ready.” He smirked.
“Oh shut up, don’t start with those cheesy compliments.” I spat back at him, blushing.
“It’s Valentine’s day baby, I have all day to lavish you with cheese compliments.” He grinned at me.
I rose a brow, “I thought you were just dropping these off before you went to work.”
“No, I took the day off. It’s why I had to work so late last night. We have all weekend.” He told me and I bit my lip, knowing how much I wanted to spend all my time with him, but he’d been busy and so had I. Now we were finally going to.
I placed a hand over my heart, “You are too sweet.” I smiled, “Come in so I can put these in some water and change.” I grabbed his hand, pulling him inside.
“I can help you change…” He smirked at me as he walked in behind me.
I walked into his body and gave him a long stare, “If you do that, you know we won’t be able to do any of the things you’ve planned…” I kissed him deeply on the lips.
He groaned, “You’re already teasing me…”
I smirked, “I’m sorry.” I reluctantly pushed myself away from him to get a vase, “The flowers are very beautiful though.” I smiled at him.
“Pales in comparison to you…” He said softly as he looked at me with a smile.
“There’s another cheesy line.” I said with a wink as I felt my cheeks burning up.
"So what should I wear? I asked curiously, wondering how to dress for the day.
"Whatever you feel comfortable in baby. It really doesn't matter cause you're going to be the most beautiful one anywhere we go."
I blushed again, "I'm burning up Ames." I told him fanning off my face.
"You're adorable baby." He pulled me into a kiss.
"I'll never get changed at this rate..." I breathed out against him.
He smiled, “I could spend all day holding you…”
“Then we won’t do anything that you have planned…” I pressed a kiss against his lips and pushed myself away from him, “I’ll be right back.” I told him as I walked into my room and changed into a casual dress with some comfortable wedges. This was my idea of casual and comfortable. I managed to quickly look presentable as I walked out, “I wish I had enough time to shower, I don’t think I look that great.” I pouted as Ames spotted my and he blinked back at me.
“If this isn’t ‘that great,’ I’m afraid you might kill me when you think you look even better.” He said, standing up and pulling me into him.
I laughed, “Shut up.” I kissed him, “So what’s the first thing on the list?” I tilted my head to the side.
He pushed my hair out of my face, “It’s a beautiful day… So I was thinking about maybe going to the 'Parc des Buttes Chaumont?’” He suggested with a smile as I let out a little gasp.
“That’s my favorite park…” I bit my lip, remembering that my parents took me there when I was a kid...
He nodded, “I might have known that.” He laughed.
I kissed him again, “This is already a perfect day."
“Don’t go throwing around words like perfect Mila, too much pressure.” He smirked, making me laugh. I know he doubted himself, but he was perfect in my eyes. Nobody was perfect honestly, but I liked everything about him and in my mind that was what perfection was.
“I’ll try to remember that.” I laughed, telling him that to appease his mind. We got to the park and Ames started unloaded the basked from his car, making me laugh.
“What’s so funny?” He asked me.
“It’s just not every day you see a hot guy unloading a picnic from a Bugatti.” I laughed once more as he turned towards me.
“I’m not giving up my vice for nice cars just because I’m not a bachelor anymore.” He replied, handing me a blanket as we walked over to an open space.
I shook my head, “I don’t want you to do that. I think it’s hot.” I admitted with a naughty thought in my head about him.
“Oh yeah?” He asked, raising a brow, sounding surprised. I nodded as I tried to push the thought of our sweaty bodies writing against each other, “What?” He asked me while he grinned.
I spread out the blanket on the ground and took a seat, “I just can’t wait until you f.uck me in that car.” I admitted to him as he stopped what he was doing to stare at me.
“Milena.” He choked out.
“I love the way you say my name when you’re turned on…” I whispered, moving closer to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I pressed my lips against his and kissed him over and over. He grabbed my waist and pushed me onto my back against the blanket as he deepened the kiss.
“The things you do to me…” He growled, pulling away, shaking his head.
I wiped my mouth and swallowed, “I’m sorry.” I told him, honestly meaning it.
“Don’t… just let’s not do that when we can’t do anything about it…” He grinned.
I bit my lip, “Sorry… It’s hard to control myself around you.” I said as I felt my cheeks warm up. I said kicking off my wedges as Ames pulled out two champagne flutes.
“Mimosa’s?” Ames offered as I nodded.
“Yes, please. Although, if we’re trying to not do ‘that’ then I should probably limit myself to only a few.” I joked with him.
He grinned, tipping the bottle to pour me more champagne, “Well in that case…” He smirked.
I lightly hit him, “Ames.”
“I’m kidding… When that time comes, I want you to be completely sober and to remember every single detail…” He breathed out, making my heart beat quicken.
I breathed out and bit my lip, “I can’t wait for that…” I shook my head, “But let’s change the subject before I ravish you here.” I giggled.
He laughed, “Well, I have food.”
“One of my favorite things.” I winked as he pulled out more stuff from the basket, including fruit, cheese and bread.
I moaned at the food, realizing I was hungrier than I originally though as I grabbed a raspberry, placing it into my mouth, licking my lips as the sweet juices filled my mouth up. I turned at looked at Ames, who was just staring at me, “What? Do I have something on my face?”
He swallowed, shaking his head, “You’re eating and yet you’re still killing me…” He shook his head once more.
I laughed, “Really?” I asked as he nodded quickly, “I’m sorry.” I bit my lip.
“Everything you do turns me on Mila… Just standing there and being you turns me on.” He looked at me, “If you say sorry for everything that turns me on, we’d never have a conversation.” He stared deep into my eyes.
“Sorry…” I breathed out once more, out of habit, “I’ll not to.” I leaned over and kissed him deeply.
“Good raspberries…” He groaned out, making me laugh once more.
“Sure, they did all the work.” I winked, feeling the butterflies in my stomach flutter as I stared at him. I always dreamed that Ames and I would be together one day, but that was nothing compared to what I was feeling now. Dreams didn’t do this justice.
He pushed my hair back, “What are you thinking beautiful?”
I shook my head, “Just girly thoughts… and I want some bread.” I joked with him as I tore off a piece of the warm bread and ate it. Nothing was better than the fresh stuff.
“Girly thoughts, huh?” He grinned as I passed him a piece, “What kind of thoughts might those be.”
“Oh you know, sugar and spice and everything nice.” I gave him a goofy grin.
He laughed and pulled me into his lap, kissing me softly, “I think you’re more spicy than nice.” He whispered against me.
I set my hands on his shoulders and gave him a serious look, “I don’t know Ames, have you ever really got a good taste?” I asked, blinking while I put on my best innocent grin.
He groaned, “Keep talking like that Milena and see what happens.” He told me making me blush as I realized what I had just said and how dirty they came out.
“Don’t tempt me Ames.” I replied, reaching out to feed him more berries. He wrapped his mouth around my fingers before slowly pulling away. How did he turn me on with something so insignificant?
He swallowed and pushed my hair back behind my ear, “How was your week?” He asked casually. We had been so busy that we barely saw each other, but today made up for that.
I sighed, “Long, but alright. I updated BMM’s website and updated my blog. Did some reviews on the fall and winter collections of a few designers. Oh and I got a bunch of new clothes in the mail, so I’m having fun trying them all on.” I grinned back at him, knowing how much I geeked out when it came to clothes and fashion. He just grinned back at me, “I know, super girly. Ignore it.” I laughed.
He shook his head with a smile, “I don’t think it’s bad. I love the way you talk about it. Tell me more.”
I shook my head again, “I don’t want to bore you.”
“You think talking about what you love, bores me?” He raised a brow, “Baby, I love anything you talk about.” He cupped my chin.
“You’re too sweet to me.” I kissed him gently on the lips.
“It’s only what you deserve… How is it that any man treated you with less?” He swallowed looking into my eyes.
I shrugged, letting out a small chuckle, “I don’t know, maybe they treated me like that so you could come along and show me what I really deserve.” I said, thinking of the silver lining in my life. Ames made everything a lot better in my life, even though he didn’t think he made a difference.
“I think you helped me realize I wasn’t the cause of Odette’s problems.” He told me.
I smiled, “You never were… I’m just glad you can see that.” I told him honestly.
“I spent a lot of time beating myself up over something I had no control over. I just… I guess that if she loved me I’d be enough to stop.”
“That’s not how addictions works.” I replied softly, looking at him, wishing he would stop beating himself up over Odette; She wasn’t worth all the pain.
“See and I knew that, but somehow I always managed to blame myself. I guess I never saw the allure of drugs…”
“It’s like being drunk on caffeine.”I shrugged as he gave me a look, “I had my partying days. Never as bad as Odette, or even Chloe… but when life sucks it’s nice to forget and just feel good for a while.”
“See, those were my problems. Chloe turned her life around so easily… and did life with me suck that much? If it did, why didn’t she just leave?” He asked me.
“Chloe worked her ass off to get respect and be there for her family. Odette wasn’t that strong and she was already addicted way before she found happiness with you.”
He smirked at me, “You’re wise for your years.”
“I just don’t want you to ever blame yourself again. What happened wasn’t your fault.” I said honestly.
He sighed, “It still was. I ignored the signs. I thought I had what I wanted. I thought that I loved her. It wasn’t real love.”
“Well don’t judge me for saying I’m glad it all went to shit, because now I’ve got a chance with you.” I smirked, making Ames laugh as he pulled me closer and kissed me.
“I keep thinking about how much time I wasted just resisting you.” He shook his head, “We could have had so much more time together."
I smiled, “That’s in the past… Now we’re spending as much time as possible. And maybe it was meant to take a while. To see what else there was before we rushed into something.”
“You think that?” He asked me.
I nodded, “Maybe. I mean I think we’ve done pretty well in this relationship so far.” I grinned, “I mean I’m happy.” I chuckled.
He rubbed my arm and smiled, “I’m happy too.”
“You don’t have to worry about me taking drugs. Been there, done that.” I winked at him.
He rose a brow, “You took drugs?”
I shrugged, “Once or twice. I was in Amsterdam and things got crazy.” I grinned, “Recovering from the high the next morning was worse compared to the fun of the high. Never again.” I bit my lip.
“Interesting.” He smirked at me, “I never would have thought Milena Schon would have been that crazy.”
I laughed, “There’s a lot you don’t know about me Ames… But I want to know everything.” I said genuinely, not wanting to keep secrets from him, “And I hope you’d want the same for me.”
He nodded, “I will tell you everything you want to know baby.” He pushed my hair out of my face again.
I bit my lip and I could feel my cheeks warm up, “You’re such a good man… You know Ava raised you right…” I told him, blinking back at him.
“Much better than my actual mother.” He chuckled sarcastically as I looked back at him seriously, “Ava was a godsend though."
“You’re amazing and your mother missed out on that. That’s not your fault.” I told him honestly and started laughing, “Remember that time when we were younger and I wanted to marry you? You wouldn’t dress nice to be my groom, so Ava made you and we got married.”
“You were a very persistent girl.” He laughed, “You definitely weren’t shy about what you wanted.”
“That’s my mother… I definitely got that from her.” I laughed.
“Not a bad trait to have.” He smirked, watching me intently.
“What?” I blinked back at him.
He shook his head, “You’re so damn beautiful I can hardly believe it.” He said, pushing my hair back once more.
“Ames…” I whispered and he pulled back.
“Don’t use that sexy breathy voice with me yet. I won’t be able to handle it.” He teased me.
“Oops.” I said with a smirk as I stood up, “What’s next?” He stood up and grabbed my hand, tugging me closer to him.
“Next is more kissing.” He grinned, letting his lips meet mine as he held my head in his hands
“I can’t say your name but I can stick my tongue down your throat?” I asked, trying to not laugh.
“There was no tongue there!” He protested with a laugh.
“Still.” I told him, intertwining my fingers with his.
“What do you want to do next?” He asked as we walked back to the car.
“I have lots of ideas.” I teased.
“That sounds tempting but unfortunately we have a movie to catch.” He said, scoping me up and set me in the car, making me squeal.
“Ames!” I laughed as he got into the car, “What are we seeing?”
“There’s a horror movie marathon downtown.” He told me.
“What?!” I made a disgusted face as he started laughing.
“I’m kidding. We’re going to my place beautiful. I had Cami tell me what all your favorite moves were and I bought them all for you to choose from.” He said.
“You’re not serious?” I asked him.
“Is that too boring? We could go dancing or-“ I put a finger over his mouth.
“No. It’s perfect. You’re perfect. It’s… wow. Thank you.” I told him.
He grinned, “You scared me there for a moment.” He admitted.
“Scare you?” I asked with a light chuckle, “What are you talking about?”
“I wanted this to be a good valentine’s day for you Mila. This is our first together and I wanted you to remember it.” He shrugged.
I felt my body warm up as I smiled widely, “Ames, it’s been amazing. The best one I’ve had honestly. Stop worrying.” I laughed. “Before we go to your place can we stop by my place…” I trailed off, “I was wondering if I could stay the night at your place?” I suggested, wondering if it would be alright.
“Sleep over?” He swallowed, looking at me worried.
“Nothing dirty… I trailed off with a small smile, “Just sleep. If it’s too much, I understand.”
“Baby, if you want-“
“But I don’t want to pressure you. What do you want?” I asked him honestly.
He smiled, “I want you to stay over… it’s going to be hard, but I think we can do it…”
I nodded, kissing him, “I will be on my best behavior.” I grinned, “Plus Dexter will keep us in check.”
He laughed, “Dexter? Your eight pound Pomsky is going to keep us from fooling around?”
I laughed and nodded, “Don’t underestimate him. He can be very loud.”
Ames smirked and rose a brow, “The little five pound pup?” He reiterated.
I rolled my eyes, “You’ll see.” I laughed.
Not too long after, I knocked on my front door and then shrill barks erupted, making me smirk, “See.” I told Ames before opening the door, being jumped on by Dexter. “Hi baby.”  I told him, looking down at my furry baby and his barking stopped immediately.
Ames shrugged, “He’s loud, but still tiny.” He closed the door behind me and picked him up, “See, harmless.”
I laughed once more, “Unless you hurt me.” I winked, walking into my room and grabbed a few things, putting it into a tote bag.
“Not if I have any power over that.” I heard his voice travel into my bedroom, making me smile. I walked back into my living room as Ames was still holding Dexter in him arms.

“You two are adorable.” I walked up to him, placing a kiss on his lips before kissing to top of Dexter’s head,”Ready?” I asked.

50 comments:

  1. (LOOOVED! finally o.o)

    I had a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't do anything I didn't want you to ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice staying over babe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes. come over again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should stay over my place next :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. that sounds like a plan :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. More than you can imagine
    That was the most thoughtful valentines day ever...

    ReplyDelete
  8. hopefully you'll still like me when i'm not trying so hard :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course!
    I liked you before you did anything for me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. At home
    Wishing I was with you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish I was with you too beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know....I don't have that much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi handsome... i missed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I miss you always. :**

    ReplyDelete
  15. then you should just work from my home... then you won't have to
    :***

    ReplyDelete
  16. if I was at home we'd get no work done silly girl :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your sister is the boss
    She can cut you some slack ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. to make out with her best friends daughter? :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. Why not? :3
    She's done worse ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm serious. I've overheard my mom and Ava talking :|
    We're practically tame compared to the older members of our family :|

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't need to know what you know about my sister, but I would hardly call us tame.

    ReplyDelete
  22. we haven't had sex in months :3
    that's pretty tame ;)

    ReplyDelete
  23. that's not because I don't want to.

    ReplyDelete
  24. i know you want to. :3
    i want to too :3

    ReplyDelete
  25. your birthday is coming up soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aren't you excited handsome?

    ReplyDelete
  27. for a birthday? I've had a few already

    ReplyDelete
  28. but this one is with me!! :p

    ReplyDelete