5.15.2014

Somethings watching over me like sweet serendipity

Somethings watching over me like sweet serendipity

Somethings watching over me like sweet serendipity by nadiaa featuring a Byredo fragrance

“Are these flowers okay for your mother?” I asked Quinn as I looked at the bouquet I grabbed at the grocery story.
She laughed, “They’re fine! Are you trying to get into her pants or something?” She smirked as we stopped in front of the door to her parents house.
“Well that is why I started dating you.” I winked at her.
She narrowed her eyes at me, “If you’re not joking my brothers will kill you.”
“I’m kidding baby.” I told her, pulling her into my arms, “Speaking of your brothers, when I never appear again, can you tell my family I love them?” I laughed.
“They won’t hurt you.” She reasoned, kissing me deeply.
“You sure? I’m dating their only sister… They’re big guys. I’m sure they’ll need to blow off some steam.” I shrugged.
She grinned, “I’ll protect you.”
I raised a brow, “You’re smaller than me!” She lightly slapped me.
“With the way you’re going you’ll need to worry about me, not them.”
“I’m joking baby.” I sighed, “Well we might as well go get this over with.” I nodded to the door.
“You will be fine. I promise.” She kissed me once more before knocking on the door, “Oh and it’s going to be chaos. Lots of people are here.”
“Okay, thanks for the warning.” I told her taking a deep breath as she pushed the door open and lots of noises filled my ears as Quinn pulled me inside.
My eyes adjusted to all that was going on; people were talking loudly, kids were screaming… basically it was the total opposite of my family during the holidays.
“Mom?” Quinn yelled out.
“We’re in the kitchen honey!!” I heard a female voice as I was dragged through the house.
Her mother’s back was to us as she put a pan away and grabbed a bigger one instead.
“Need any help?” Quinn offered her as her mother turned around with a big smile on her face. The two of them were almost identical and I knew where Quinn got her beauty.
“Quinn Penelope Baldwin, have you been eating??” She asked worriedly as she walked over and clasped her hands around her waist. Most mothers I had come into contact, other than my own of course, wished their daughters could be ‘skinnier.’ “You’re so tiny!!” She exclaimed.
I leaned over and whispered, “Penelope?” I asked, still stuck on her middle name.
She nodded her head with a sour look, “Thanks Mom.” She said, “This is-“
“Landon!!” She cut her off and pulled me into a tight hug, “We were starting to think that Quinn had made you up!”
“Hey!” Quinn’s mouth fell open as a smile spread on her face.
Her mom shook her head and looked back at Quinn, “Such a gorgeous girl, it never made any sense to us why she chose not to date… But here you are! There must be something special about you.”
“God, I’m going to die of embarrassment.” She muttered under her breath.
I smirked at Quinn as her mother rolled her eyes at her, “You’re my only daughter and the youngest, you should be used to this.” She winked at Quinn as she rolled her eyes, “What about you Landon? Any siblings?”
I nodded, “Two; older sister and younger brother.”
“So you know a little bit.” She grinned at me, “Go say hello to your father and introduce him.” She smiled.
“Okay mom.” She shook her head as she grabbed my hand and pulled me towards another room. 
“So you don’t bring guys home?” I asked Quinn with a small grin.
She shook her head, “Not really. You’re the only guy I’ve ever been serious with.” She looked at me with a little blush.
I pulled her into me and kissed her deeply on the lips, “I really like you Quinn. So much that I’m willing to have my limbs torn from my body by your brothers.”
She chuckled and lightly slapped me, “They won’t do that.”
“They will if they find out I’m technically not still divorced.” I scowled, thinking about it. We were in the last stages of the proceedings, but in the eyes of the state of New York, I was technically married.
“They don’t need to know about that.” She kissed me again, “Just don’t be afraid of my father. It’s like he can smell fear.” She grinned.
“Oh thanks. I feel so much better.” I said sarcastically.
“Good.” She winked back at me and pulled me towards the living room where everyone was and it was a lot of people… I mean I came from a relatively small family and her’s was huge!
“Aunt Quinn!” I heard a tiny voice and turned my attention towards the little girl, whom I assumed was her niece, jump into Quinn’s arms, forgetting all about her doll. “I got a new doll and she looks just like you!”
“She must be very pretty.” I told her with a smile as her eyes widened and turned back towards Quinn.
“Is this your boyfriend?” She asked with a blush, making me chuckle.
Quinn nodded and leaned her head closer to mine, “It is. He’s cute, right?”
She giggled, squiring out of Quinn’s arms before latching on to her leg, “I’m Alison.” She gave me a shy smile.
“Alison, are you going to introduce us to your new friend?” An older man asked and I could only assume that it was Quinn’s dad. He looked like an ex-CIA agent and I almost sh.it myself and then everybody’s attention turned towards us
“I’m Landon,” I said loud enough for everybody to hear and smiled at all of them.
Ian nodded his head in my direction, “Good to see you man."
“Same to you.” I gave him a small smile.
“You’re Landon?” Her father walked up to me, crossing his arms over his chest. I nodded as my mouth went dry.
“I’m Landon sir.” I told him, holding out my hand.
“I’m Jonathan, Quinn’s father. It’s nice to meet you.”
“Nice to meet you too.” I let out a sharp breath.
“Quinn’s told me a lot about you.” He nodded with a small smile.
I nodded quickly, “Quinn says a lot about you too!” I grinned stupidly, unsure what else to say.
“Dinner is ready!” Quinn’s mom yelled out and everyone ushered quickly to the dining room like they hadn’t eaten in weeks.
“Let’s go.” Her father said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and guided me towards the dining room, “You know she’s my baby girl.” He said quietly.
“Dad! Please don’t do that.” Quinn caught up to the two of us and grabbed my hand, “Not know.”
He shook his head, “You know I have to do this Quinn.”
“Daddy.” She crossed her arms over her chest, “Can we eat in peace?”
“Fine, but I will have this talk with him Quinn.” He smirked at her.
“Now you can see where I get my stubbornness from.” Quinn grumbled, rolling her eyes as she looked at me.
Her dad snorted and shook his head, “That would be your mother, not me.”
“That’s where she gets her looks,” One of her brother’s added.
Her dad looked slightly offended, “What is that supposed to mean?”
“It means that you look like Frakenstein!” One of the other brother’s laughed as their father glared at all of them, “That’s what Emily said anyways.” Her brother shrugged.
“Way to throw our 5 year old daughter under the bus.” His wife, I assumed, shook her head, “I think you’re very handsome Jonathan.” She smiled at him.
“Are you hitting on my dad now?” Her husband asked her as Quinn sighed next to me.
“Well, she’s not blind.” Quinn’s mom walked into the room with heaps of food in her hands as she smiled at her husband happily. “And no one is allowed to harass Landon tonight. He’s our guest.”
“Thank you.” Quinn sighed.
“You’ll have to wait until the next time Quinn brings him around.” She winked at us as    Quinn shook her head, “The first time you get a free pass. We’re not too awful."
I let out a deep breath, “Thanks…” I said, worried about the next time that I would see them and if they would grill me… I was in no way a catch and honestly Quinn could do better.
“So how did you two meet?” Her mother spoke up as she sat next to her husband who was at the head of the table.
“I was overworking…” I grinned at Quinn.
“And I was at work insanely early and he was super nice. Of course, he thought I was a model.” Quinn grinned back at me.
One of her brother’s snorted at her, “Quinn? A model?”
She glared back at him, “Shut up! If anybody in this family looks like Frankenstein, it’s you.”
I grinned at the two of them, “I did think she was a model… but thankfully she wasn’t.  After photographing them, I’m not a big fan of models.” Of course that wasn’t the only reason, but the last thing I wanted to do was bring up the fact that I was still technically married. They’d really hate me.
“How?” Ian widened his eyes at me, “They’re so da-“
“Ian, language.” Their mother glared at him.
“They’re hot!” Ian said instead.
I shrugged, “And that’s about it… I mean not all models are like that, but the most I’ve come into contact are pretty shallow… I’m glad Quinn’s not like that.”
I could see her blush out of the corner of my eye, “Gorgeous and a gentleman? Quinn you did good.” One of her sister in law’s winked at her.
“Honestly, I’m lucky to be with Quinn.” I told them honestly, “She could probably do better.” 
“Probably, but you’re not so bad.” She joked with a smile at me and she looked gorgeous. I was definitely the lucky on.
Ian laughed and turned his direction back towards me, “Did Quinn ever tell you that she could burp the alphabet? You’re right about one thing, she’s definitely not like the models I’ve met.”
She rolled her eyes at her brother, “I don’t burp the alphabet.”
“What are you? Twelve?” One of the other brothers slapped Ian on the back of his head.
“But how often do you find a girl as hot as Quinn who could probably be in the UFC if she really wanted?” One of the wives told me with a shrug. Wrestle? I didn’t know that.
“I wrestled for one year in high school.” She said explaining herself, “And I only did it so these as.sholes would stop picking on me.”
“Quinn, language.” Her mother shook her head.
“Sorry.” She smiled before looking at me, “You’re probably going to lose my phone number after tonight. My family is a nightmare."
I chuckled, “It’s going to take a lot more than your family to scare me away Quinn. If you forgot, I have two siblings and understand the problems that arise.” I laughed.
“Yeah, but your siblings are nice.” Quinn sighed as she looked at me.
“You’ve met his siblings Quinn?” Her mother smiled and sat up straight in her chair, very interested now, “You didn’t tell me darling.”
Quinn shrugged, “Well his sister lives in Manhattan with her husband and baby and then his brother just moved here to go to NYU.” She brushed it off, “And then when we were on assignment, we got snowed in Atlanta and we stayed with his parents overnight.”
Her parents made eyes at each other with a knowing smile and nodded, “Well, I’m glad you like them.”
“They really liked her.” I smiled, “Thought she was sweet, my brother though has a tiny crush on her, I think.” I joked with a smirk. After he spotted her riding me… he was in love.
“He thinks he’s incredibly sauvé. It’s pretty funny, but I’m already spoken for.” Quinn laughed as she rested her head on my shoulder.
Her mother gave us a warm smile, reminding me of my own mother, “Okay, boys, let’s clean up the table so we can have some dessert.”
“How can I help?” I asked, standing up.
“Sit down Landon, you’re our guest. I can’t ask you to help and don’t try to argue.” She replied back to me.
“And we have to?!” Ian interjected.
Their mother narrowed her eyes at him, “I gave birth to you and you have to listen to me. Get up and grab the dirty dishes.” She told them and I had a feeling there was going to be trouble if he talked back to her. Instead he sighed and stood up, grabbing a few dirty plates.
Quinn grinned when he flashed her a dirty look and stuck her tongue out. There was chaos as everybody stood up to help clean up. Quinn grabbed my hand and silently told me to follow her.
“Where are you taking me?” I asked her as she gave me a grin.
“I’m giving you a tour of the house.” She replied, pushing me into a room, shutting the door behind us. Suddenly, she threw her body against mine, kissing me deeply. She stuck her tongue into my mouth, wrapping her arms around my waist.
I pressed her body up against the door and groaned, trying to conceal my hard d.ick. “Your mom is going to know where we are.” I said quietly, cupping her face.
“I’m doing nothing instead.” She said innocently.
I smiled, “So your intentions are pure?”
She shook her head, “They never are when it comes to you.”
I moved my hand from her hip to cup her breast through her shirt, brushing my thumb back and forth across her nipple, “Five minutes.”
“What can we do in five minutes?” She raised both her brows.
“Exactly,” I replied and grinned.
“I bet that you can get me off in four,” She moved my other hand down, underneath her skirt, biting her lip.
I pushed her panties aside as I slipped my finger inside of her and she let out a moan, throwing her head back, “You mean like this?” I asked with a small smirk.
She nodded, “F.uck Landon…”
“This all coming from the girl who has only had sex with one other guy…” I kissed her neck softly, sucking on the skin.
“I guess you brought out my slu.tty side.” She chuckled and I slipped in another finger, making her gasp out loud, “Jeez.”
“You’re parents are not going to like me after this.” I smirked at her.
She laughed, “They’re not going to hear.” She moaned out loudly.
I raised a brow, “If you’re any louder they will…” I leaned in and whispered, “You’re not exactly quiet when you come.”
She groaned, “I’ll try…” She trailed off as moved my fingers inside of her and she let out another gasp.
“QUINN!!! Dessert time!!!” Quinn’s mother’s voice rang out and Quinn groaned once more, but this time not out of pleasure but of annoyance.
“I guess this is over.” I smirked as I pulled my fingers out of her slowly, making her whimper.
She grabbed my hand and licked my fingers, licking off her own juices, “I want you to think of me riding you for the rest of the night…” She tilted her head to the side, giving me an innocent look as she grabbed my hand to pull me back downstairs.
“There you two are.” Her mother stared at us and I could almost feel that everybody knew exactly what the two of us were just doing.
“I was showing Landon where the bathroom is.” She smiled, lying effortlessly as we sat back down in our places. Her mother dished each of us dessert as Quinn smiled at her mom, “You’ve outdone yourself.”
“Wait until you try it.” She smiled back as everybody else got a piece.
“If it tastes half as good as it looks, it’ll be amazing.” I praised her, knowing how to appeal to mothers and I groaned. I could feel Quinn’s hands rubbing my d.ick under the table, teasing me through my jeans. I tried to cover it up with a cough.
“It’s delicious.” Quinn told her mom, running her hand up and down my length with her hand.
I nodded and avoided looking at her, keeping a straight face, “It’s amazing.”
“Thank you.” She replied with a wide smile, “If only the rest of these boys would praise me? Maybe I’d cook more.”
“Are we supposed to shower you in compliments, Ma? You’d get an even bigger ego.” Ian grinned.
Quinn removed her hand from my lap and I let out a breath, “Says the cockiest member of the family.”
“I’m dating a model. I have the right to brag.” He shot Quinn a wink as Haylie acted like a trophy girlfriend, beaming at Ian, “Poor Landon over here is stuck with your ugly mug.”
“As.shole.” He shot a forkful of tiramisu at him, who laughed it off and picked up the piece and ate it.
“Your sister is hot.” Haylie elbowed his side.
“Please.” Ian groaned, “I do not need the thought of you and my sister in that way.”
I laughed, “Well, I happen to like your sister’s mug.” I told Ian, looking at Quinn with a grin.
Quinn grinned and blew a raspberry at Ian, going back to eating her tiramisu.
“Oh Jonathan,” Quinn’s mother smiled, placing a hand on her chest, “Remember how we were when we first started dating?” She said with stars in her eyes and it reminded me of my parents.
“You mean back in the stone age?” One of her brother’s joked as everybody else started laughing.
“I’d like you to know that everything you learned about getting a woman? You learned from me.” Their dad smirked at them all, “Still, hard to teach and I have no idea how any of you found a woman who can put up with you guys.”
“We take it one day at a time.” One of Quinn’s sister-in-laws commented with a grin as she ate some more tiramisu.
“Honestly Mom, we should probably head out…” Quinn suggested, giving me a wicked grin, “I mean it’s late, there’s going to be traffic. I don’t want Landon to have to be driving late.”
“Already darling?” Her mother pouted, “We barely get to see you and we want to see Landon more often too.” She smiled at me.
Quinn nodded, “Don’t worry Mom, I’ll bring him around.” She pushed her chair back as she stood up to tell everybody good bye and I followed suit. We soon after slowly walked out as Ian caught up to us before leaving.
“Hey, you don’t think I know what you’re doing.” He smirked at Quinn. “I should tell Mom and Dad that you’re leaving so you can go make bad choices.”
Quinn narrowed her eyes and grabbed his n.ipple through his shirt, “Say one word and I’ll turn it purple. I dare you. It’s none of your business what I do… Or should I remind you of the ‘bad choices’ you’ve made in the past.” She smirked, “Bye. I’ll see you later.”
She let go of him and turned around pulling me outside, “You’re eager.” I smirked.

She nodded, “That’s because as soon as we’re out of the neighborhood, we’re going to f.uck in the car."

97 comments:

  1. [loved!! :33]

    my parents adore you :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you sure...?
    i mean i was worried

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's hard to tell... they can always be nice to your face...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I hope it all went well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It did!! Stop stressing :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay okay
    So I met your family
    I guess were kind of serious ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you feel about that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. honestly? ive never been this happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. not even on your wedding day?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You mean the few hours I spent at the court house? No baby...
    ... Are you okay with everything?

    ReplyDelete
  11. i am... i shouldnt have brought that up. sorry :|

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's okay baby
    It's not fair to you and you deserve better
    I'm sorry Allison is being a bitch about this :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you dont have to apologize :*

    ReplyDelete
  14. I do
    You deserve better
    I shouldn't still be married

    ReplyDelete
  15. Its not like you want to be married...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hell no. :|
    She's just making it difficult and not signing the papers :|

    ReplyDelete
  17. cant you do something? take her to court?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm about to. I'm getting all the paperwork together

    ReplyDelete
  19. do you want me to come with you?

    ReplyDelete
  20. I don't want to put you through that

    ReplyDelete
  21. im a strong girl... let me know if you change your mind :*

    ReplyDelete
  22. i could take her ;)
    youre welcome baby :*

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would like to see that :3

    ReplyDelete
  24. Maybe
    But I think I would enjoy you punching her :3

    ReplyDelete
  25. you shouldve seen me in high school ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. i was a great wrestler... all the boys wanted to fight me :3

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'm sure it wasn't because you're insanely hot

    ReplyDelete
  28. they liked rolling around with me? :3

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hell yes o.o
    I like rolling around with you...

    ReplyDelete
  30. i like rolling around naked with you :3

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love when youre inside of me

    ReplyDelete
  32. You'd get turned on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would
    No denying that o.o

    ReplyDelete
  34. You distract me with everything you do baby...

    ReplyDelete
  35. thanks baby *pulls him closer and kisses him*

    ReplyDelete
  36. You know you spend a lot if time here at my place
    Why don't we just kind of make it official?

    ReplyDelete
  37. ... really? you want me to move in with you?

    ReplyDelete
  38. Yeah
    Is that so shocking?

    ReplyDelete
  39. im a little surprised :3

    ReplyDelete
  40. do you really want me to move in with you? :o

    ReplyDelete
  41. yeah! if you don't i completely understand!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. no... i want to... im just surprised :3

    ReplyDelete
  43. i dont know... im not good at relationships. its all new to me :3

    ReplyDelete
  44. you've done pretty good so far :p

    ReplyDelete
  45. well it has been just about a year now :3

    ReplyDelete
  46. really? :p
    man, time flies

    ReplyDelete
  47. i know.. its been a good year baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  48. yeah, i have to agree. definitely better than the last few i've had...

    ReplyDelete
  49. yeah, you made it better...

    ReplyDelete
  50. so, you still didn't answer my offer... *smirks*

    ReplyDelete
  51. i would love to move in with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Your brother will be okay with that?

    ReplyDelete
  53. im a grown woman... its not his choice :3

    ReplyDelete
  54. I just don't want to get punched :3

    ReplyDelete
  55. my brother wouldnt lay a hand on me

    ReplyDelete
  56. are you happy? that im moving in with you?

    ReplyDelete
  57. of course! i asked you :p

    ReplyDelete
  58. so i'm happy you said yes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  59. good... you better be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  60. How do you put up with me?

    ReplyDelete
  61. i'm not a catch... i mean i'm still technically married.
    you deserve better.

    ReplyDelete