5.26.2014

love is patient, love is kind.

love is patient, love is kind.



I glanced up at Aria as she walked out on the deck, my phone against her ear and a silly expression on her face. I could stare at her for hours and still had no idea of what she was thinking, but I'd always try. "Perfect." She actually chuckled, shooting me a look as she bit down on her lip, "Thank you so much Erin. I'll text you tomorrow as soon as I'll get everything."
I waited for her to ended the call, letting my eyes caress her body which was covered by a long dress which was usually almost see through but, unfortunately, it was nigh t and I couldn't see a damn thing. The view was still amazing though, her skin was a few shades darker than usual, her hair were still damp and messy from the shower we had taken together and her face was literally glowing. "What are you and Erin up to?" I asked once she set my phone on the table next to me, knowing when someone was hiding something from me.
"She told me that I'll get my dress by tomorrow morning, just that." She shrugged nonchalantly and sat on my lap, looking into my eyes.
"Just that uh?" I asked with a brow raised as I shifted on the wooden lounge chair which looked at the ocean, the night being perfect and peaceful, just like the mood between us. So far proposing to Ar might have been the best thing I had ever done, she looked happy, I was happy, and despite everything being arranged fast it was going all smoothly, also thanks to Erin who was the only one knowing we were getting married. I trusted that woman with my life and I was sure that our secret would be safe with her.
Ar cupped my jaw, her ring catching the light of the moon and capturing her attention a moment before she looked at me again. "Yes." She said simply and kissed me.
I kissed her back, slowly, savouring her sweet mouth as I ran my hand up her back. This was the girl I loved and I was about to give my name to, I couldn't be more proud about anything else. "What if it doesn't fit you?" I asked once we broke the kiss, my lips curving into a smirk and I had to admit that I was pushing my luck by pushing her buttons.
"God Seb." She made a face as she set her hands on my chest to pull back, "Thank you for planting the thought in my mind."
I held her tighter before she could even try to get up, nuzzling her neck and knowing that being an a.ss was one of the many sins I had to paid for. I didn't know how I had managed to find a girl like Aria, she was a saint. "I was teasing you babe. If you asked Erin's help? I'm sure it will be perfect." I said more seriously, meaning it. My closest friend, and assistant too, was the best.
"If you say so." She sighed but I felt her body relaxing against mine once again as she play with the hair on the back of my neck. "I want everything to be perfect."
I pulled my head back to look at her this time, "We can go through details once again if it can make you feel better." I offered, since I knew that with so little time it was easy to get the feeling that there was something missing. When she nodded I smirked, "Can I have a drink first? Please?"
"We can," Aria stood up as I let go of her tiny waist, walking to the bar on the deck and pouring us each a glass of our poisons; scotch for me and vodka with a hint of cranberry juice for her.
Carrying the glasses back over to me, she set them on the table beside me and placed her hands on the back of my chair and her knee in between my legs before lowering her head and kissing me. It started out slow and sensual like the last kiss we shared, but quickly turned heated with my hands on her waist. I groaned against her lips and pulled her back onto my lap, wrapping my arms loosely around her body. "Are you sure you want to go over wedding details?" I asked with an amused expression on my face because she was being do samn sexy and distracting.
"Trying to get out of it already?" She grinned at me and took a sip of the drink, wrinkling her nose like she always did.
"Never," I smirked back. "I love planning instead."
She laughed, "I didn't know you aspired to be a wedding planner," She bit down on her lip to conceal her grin, pulling the notes out that we had taken with the hotels wedding planner earlier. I responded by nuzzling her neck and biting it gently, that being more entertaining than whatever we were about to talk about. I did love planning, but plan a wedding? I didn't even know where to start and I was more than glad to let Ar have the control. "So vows or no vows?" She asked, getting straight to business.
I pulled my head back and reached for the drink, taking a long and slow sip. The thought of having to write vows was so painful to me that I hadn't even thought about it. "Do we have to?" I asked after swallowing, "I'm bad with words Ar."
She considered it and smiled at me, "We don't have to."
"Are you sure?" I asked, sounding hesitant.
"I'm positive," She smiled reassuringly at me, setting her palm on my cheek and kissing me softly.
I kissed her back as my hand slid down the curve of her side. "How much is this going to cost me?" I asked once I broke the kiss, looking into her eyes as I raised one eyebrow.
"The kiss? That was for free." She grinned and took another sip of her drink, wrinkling her nose again and making me smirk.
"You bet it was." I said back as I let my hand play with the cloth of her dress until it was inched up enough for me to run my fingers up and down her smooth thigh.
She shivered and shrugged, this time giving me a more serious look, "I don't know what you're talking about then."
"I said no vows..." I trailed off, not sure how to phrase it, but in my mind I was sure she'd appreciate some sweet words mixed with romanticism. Sure, we weren't the cheesy kind of couple, still I thought I could do better for her.
She smiled at me once again, leaving me wonder if it was what she really wanted. Truth was, I had no idea of what she wanted, my knowledge on the matter was stuck on her opinion back to the days when we were about to break up. "It doesn't matter." She said simply and I scanned her face. She was genuinely honest.
"Okay." I smirked again, pausing to down my scotch as I leaned back in the lounge chair. Giving her all the power had its perks, like I had nothing to worry about and I could relax. "What's next?" I asked after swallowing.
She tapped her nose as she pretended to think about it, then lighted up and widened her eyes. "Do you have a dress?"
"Oh yeah, I have heels too." I said back and she laughed, it making my lips curve upwards in a smile. Moments like these, when she looked so happy and carefree, I felt bad for not putting her in that mood more, for all the times I was an a.ss. I poked her side, "Enough silly girl, let's go back to business."
"You're being as silly as me." She said as she kissed me quickly, "I love it." She commented before cuddling closer to me if possible. "The wedding is going to be at night, it's everything set and there will be candles everywhere-"
"Are you going all romantic on me?" I cut her off, surprised since the original plan wasn't that but also amused since I had no idea that she could want something like that. I tried to picture that in my mind and for a moment I felt nervous, then I nodded, "I like the idea." I added carefully. Night sounded even more intimate to me and then again, I'd agree on pretty much everything as long as she'd be my wife at the end of the day.
"I thought you'd like that," Aria smiled up at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "We won't have to worry about it being too hot or the sun blinding us."
I grinned at her words, since I hadn't considered that side of her plan, and pressed a kiss against her forehead, causing her to wrinkle her nose again. "My babe is so smart," I said quietly while she reveled in the compliment.
"I have my moments," She let her grin match mine, pursing her lips together after sighing and looking deep in her thoughts. I let her, there wasn't much to worry about, the wedding planned that the resort lent us was being paid for all the thinking and worrying. It was odd for me leaving all the control to someone else, but then again all my focus was on Aria becoming my wife, it didn't matter the rest. I felt her body relax against mine, my babe pressing her lips against my neck and making me think about how we'd have our honeymoon as excuse to have even more crazy sex than we were having already. Her teeth scrapped against my neck, pausing for a moment to suck on the place where my shoulder and neck met. "I can't believe I'm going to be your wife tomorrow..." She whispered and pressed more kisses on me, along my collarbone while her hand kept inching down my stomach to where I wanted it to be.
"Aria Pitt," I said in a groan, causing her to hesitate off the kisses, eventually pulling her head back to look at me. That was enough for me to tense.
"Aria Pitt," She replied with a smile.
I studied the look on her face, getting serious immediately. I couldn't tell if she was really happy about the change of name, but I could definitely tell that there was something else on her mind and even though fighting was the last thing I wanted to do right now I needed to know what she was thining. "What's that look?" I asked.
She parted her lips as she straightened her posture on my lap, looking me straight in the eye now. "I'm an actress," She started by stating the obvious. "I know I'll change my name legally, but should I change it professionally also?"
I kept eye contact, processing her words. Digesting them more like it. "Is it a question or you made up your mind already?" I asked slowly.
She shugged as she tried to act nonchalant but the tension in her features was so obvious that I couldn't help tense too. And start getting annoyed already. "It was a question Seb." She said quietly.
I nodded slowly as I tried not to jump at any conclusion. "I can't answer to that. It's your name and you can do whatever you do with it." I said back and when the words came out of my mouth I realized that they were colder than I expected or I wanted them to be. It wasn't intentional, just my way of defending myself. I had assuemed she'd take my name period, that there wouldn't be any damn difference between legally and professionally but apparently it was.
"Can I know what you think?" She asked after she took a deep breath, both of us doing our best not to start aguing and just talk, but it was hard.
"I'm waiting for you to tell me what's your reasoning, then I'll tell you what's mine." I stared at her, setting my hands on her legs as I forced myself not to behave like an ass. Not yet. We couldn't start arguing even before getting married and I didn't want her to have a reason to take back her yes.
She bit down on her lip, showing how nervous she was and staring at me with her green eyes. "Acresses don't usually change their names." She pointed out and stopped.
"Go on." I ordered, wanting her to to just say it. I wouldn't make things easier and say that she didn't want my name.
"I'm just saying that maybe it'd be better if I kept my name, it'd be the right choice business-wise." She paused again, scanning my face that was giving nothing away. I kept quiet, stubbornly quiet, already boiling on the inside. "And you don't want anyone to know for now anyway, so..."
I thought about it and I knew that, in a way, she was right. I was in the same business as she was and I could see where she was coming from, but while my mind was reasoning perfectly my pride was having trouble digesting the idea. No matter how hard I tried to think about a compromise, I couldn't find any, I wanted her to have my name always and at the same time I didn't want to start a circus by telling the world we worked in that we were married. "Don't put this on me Ar. Whatever you choice is, is yours only." I said eventually and even though I was no help at least I wasn't getting mad. Yet. I kept repeating in my mind that I needed to be better for her and for now this was all I could come up with.
Aria smiled weakly at me, making me fear for what would come next. I didn't like the look on her face, I liked her smiles big and bright, then again it was probably all I could get right now. "Please don't be mad at me..." She trailed off in a quiet voice, letting out a breath when I wrapped my arms around her, the tone of her voice making her sound vulnerable, which was a side of her I rarely see.
"I'm not mad at you Ar," I replied, wondering if I was usually that big of a predictable asshole that now she was expecting the worst. I couldn't blame her honestly. I noticed as she searched my face for any clue that I might be lying, but I wasn't.
She wrapped her own arms around me and set her head on my shoulder, making it clear she was thinking and I let her, my silences sometimes a lot better than my words. "Aria Gates-Pitt," She said slowly in a barely audible whisper.
"What?" I asked, not sure if I had gotten it right.
"On paper and in our personal life, I'll be Aria Pitt," She pulled back her head to look into my eyes again. "But for movies or anything career related, I'll be Aria Gates-Pitt. What do you think about that?"
"You don't have to do that babe." I said back, the effort I was making a huge one, my hand pushing her hair behind her ear, "I know that you have a point, I know how it works in our industry..." I trailed off, not knowing how to end that sentence really.
She opened her mouth then closed it again, probably a little taken aback since I didn't usually make things so easy for her, admitting that she was right. The more I thought about it the more I realized that I needed to worked on that. "But I asked you your opinion. You're going to be my husband, you should stop keeping all your thoughts for yourself."
I felt a smile curve my lips, both because of the word and because my babe was turning into a really wise woman. After our big fight about her career and life she had changed, in an amazing way, and never ceased to amaze me. I was proud of her, proud of having her with me too. "I think that using Aria Gates-Pitt could work but I also think that if you want to go as Aria Gates only I won't get mad, I know why you'd do it." I explained quietly, suddenly feeling peaceful again. It was weird, when I got upset it always lasted a lot more and it usually ended with me exploding, but this time? It was gone, just like that.
She seemed to consider her words as she nodded, looking at me, "Do you know that people will know about us if I use that name right?" She asked slowly.
I fought the urge to groan and set my head back against the chair, part of me exhausted from all this worrying for keeping my life private. "I know." I paused, sighing when I held Ar tighter, tilting my head down to dip my nose into her hair, "Can we not think about it now? I want this vacation to be relaxing, easy. Our problems will still be there when we'll come back." I confessed in a quiet voice and that was weird too. I was always ready to talk, more like argue, I never let something so easily, right now though? I just wanted to forget everything.
"Yes please," Aris smiled at me and let out a quick breath, adjusting herself on my lap to feel more of me against her. I knew now we were past our conversation and it had gone surprisingly well, sure we still had to work on our communication skills but we had gotten a lot better and for now it was enough. "Are you nervous about tomorrow?"
I parted my lips but didn't speak, shaking my head instead. I didn't have much to say on the matter, I wasn't nervous really and I wasn't even overthinking, surprising myself.
She grinned and cupped my cheek, letting her thumb caress my stubble, "Do you know what you'll wear?"
"I already told you. I have a dress picked out and heels too," I said in an amused tone, already knowing what I'd wear instead and it was nothing special.
She laughed and rolled her eyes, "As long as it's not white. We can't have you looking better than the bride."
I laughed with her, "That'd be impossible. You're the most gorgeous human being on earth." I said eventually, meaning it.
"I like when you compliment me." She grinned wide as she went back to nuzzle my neck and I swear for a moment I thought she'd start purr too. Not that I'd ever complain about it, after so many months spent stressing all I wanted to do was enjoy every second of pure peace with her.
"You're welcome." I paused to glance at my glass which was empty, reaching it for it again I showed it to Ar. "Can I have a refill?"
She raised one eyebrow slowly, shooting me a look, "What am I, your personal bartender now?" She asked in a silly voice, even setting her hands on her hips as she got in a straighter position.
"I promise I'll give you a good tip." I smirked at her, watching her grab the glass and shake her head as she stood up. I stared at her a.ss, allowing myself to think about the day that was waiting for us, when we'd get married. "Were you serious when you said no white?"
"Why?" She turned her head to look at me as she poured some dark liquor into my glass, amusement and curiosity on her beautiful face.
"I think I'm going to wear a white shirt, if that's allowed." I smirked at her while I kept thinking, "Do we have more details to go through?"
"I approve the white shirt," Aria kept her grin in place while she thought about my question, walking back over to where I was sitting and straddling my lap after handing me my drink. Setting her hands on my chest, she leaned closer to me, "We should practice the kiss."
"But that's the easy part," I grinned but kissed her back when she leaned into me for a kiss, her lips parting and her tongue working its way into my mouth. She broke the kiss and sucked on my bottom lip, a small groan escaping me.
"Another thing to check off my mental list," She said with a dreamy sigh, smiling big.
"What else is on your list?" I asked with my hands finding her hips, grasping them but not too tightly.
"Traditions..." She trailed off and wrinkled her nose. "You're not supposed to see me the night before the wedding and sex is off limits."
I let out a small laugh, since that sounded ridiculous to me for many reasons. "This is the night before the wedding so we're already late for that." I paused to down my drink in a big gulp as I felt her eyes on me. "And we're apparently bad with traditions anyway." I added as an afterthought.
"Why?" She asked stubbornly, still keeping her hands on my chest as she stared at me with curiosity in her eyes.
"I suppose you're wearing a white dress, but you're not a virgin and that's not even my fault." I started and smirked, noticing her eyebrow raising slowly as the look on her face went fromo curious to amused, "I wish it was but you were already a naughty girl when I met you."
"I was an angel instead." She retorted as a smirk played on her lip, her whole body leaning closer to me and her eyes not leaving mine for even a second. We both knew it wasn't true, she had been far from being an angel.
"Sure." I commented shortly and my hands moved down to rest on my favorite place, her ass.
"Go on." She kissed my nose and I groaned, hating it.
"I don't know many wedding traditions, but you're supposed to walk down the isle with your father." I said and my tone changed, since that wasn't exactly something to joke about and I studied her face instead, which was giving nothing away.
She shrugged nonchalantly, giving me a small but still gorgeous smile, "That's okay."
I believed her, also I had to thank god or some supernatural force that I wouldn't have to see that annoying man on the day where I would make Aria officially mine. "Anyway, my point was...there's no way that sex is off limits." I said eventually and smirked.
Aria let her smirk match mine, "Because you can't resist me for even one night? I must be doing something right."
My hands squeezed her ass as her smirk widened. I probably looked amused by her words as I parted my lips, "You do a lot of things right."
"Tell me about some," She said in almost a whisper, tilting her head to kiss her way up the front of my neck.
Every night we spent together was like a crazy honeymoon, we could hardly stay away from each other when we were in the same room and I was a lucky man for that, but also the reason why I was starting to think that we'd need something more to make our real first night of honeymoon special. It couldn't be one of my kinky feast unfortunately, so I had to think about it better and harder. "Are you trying to get compliments out of me?" I said and I grinned, my hands tightening on her body while her hips started grinding on me. She was the best at distracting me, probably the only one too, and I both loved it and hated it.
"I'm trying to make you talk dirty to me instead," She bit down on my shoulder gently before pulling her head back to grin at me, a fatisfied expression on her face.
I laughed, "Are you done going over the list already?"
"No," She sat up straighter on my lap to make eye contact once again. "You just distract me."
I grinned and leaned back in my chair, letting my eyes drop down her body before returning to her eyes, "Go on."
"About how much you distract me? Now who's fishing for compliments?" She bit down on her lip to conceal her silly grin, while I felt really proud of making her smile so much.
"I meant go on with your planning, silly girl," I slapped her ass firmly and she wrinkled her nose before smiling again.
"Don't you have anything to go over? Any concerns?" She gave me a more serious look, which meant business.
I shook my head immediatly, "No." I answered shortly and her look only got more serious. It was so serious it was almost funny, of course I couldn't say that, I smiled instead.
"Are you sure?" She asked slowly, staring into my eyes as if looking for any trace of lie.
"I don't have anything to go over and I don't have any concern." I repeated her words in a quiet voice because, as incredible as it sounded, it was true. Never once I had thought it would have been so easy to get married with the woman I loved, though I had the feeling, more like the fear, that it was too easy to be true. Then again, I was naturally inclined to be pessimistic. "I promise." I added in a more convincing tone.
She seemed to weight my words as she kept studying my face, her hands running up my chest. "I believe you, but I have a hard time believing you at the same time." She paid before pursing her lips.
I laughed at her honest words, loving that she was speaking her mind since most of our problems usually started because we held back things from each other. "How come babe?" I asked as I let my hands run up and down her thighs lazily while I wondered what time it was. There were less than 24 hours before we'd be husband and wife and not much left to do, except for one thing, an idea that was starting forming in my mind, one I had to keep hidden from Ar.
"You're a control freak." She said without wasting a second and got me nodding in agreement, "Yet now you don't seem the least interested in all the odds that we could go against before getting actually married."
"Honestly Ar, what could go wrong? If we got here, after all the times we tried to f.uck up, what are the chances that something could stops us?" I answered, this time I was more serious myself as I did my best to put my thoughts in words. Leaving out the part where I had found myself to scared of losing her that tying her to me was my biggest concern, no matter how. "It won't be a dress or any stupid detail to stop me from making you my wife. All the control I had needed in this situation, I've already gotten it."
Aria nodded her head slowly and considered my words. "You're right," She said, her response making my eyes widen since she rarely said that and I explected her to disagree instead.
"What did you say?" I said in a joking manner, grinning back at her.
She shrugged her shoulders, "We have nothing to worry about."
I nodded my head but kept grinning at her, "I know, but I'm more interested in the words that just left your mouth."
"I don't remember them..." She trailed off with a serious face before frowning.
I let my expression change as I raised one eyebrow at her. She was always the same girl I had met when she was basically a teen, she was still as stubborn and as silly. "You can't lie to me, not when I'm going to marry you tomorrow." I said slowly.
That didn't faze her, not even a little, and she smirked at me instead. "Is that how it's going to be? You're going to use our marriage against me?"
I shrugged as I tried to keep a straight face but it was hard when she was being so playful. "I think so." I said as I felt a grin tug at my own lips. At that she just chuckled like a baby and I was glad that for once she knew I was joking. I held grudges, forgave people and mistakes after years, but I'd never use our marriage to win an argument. I wasn't that stupid. "Anyway, next time just don't tell me I'm right if you're going to take it back 10 seconds later." I added, poking her nose and making her wrinkle. "I know I'm right anyway."
"My man is always right," Aria said with a dramatic sigh, nuzzling my neck and then pressed a kiss against it. Setting her head on my shoulder, she inhaled my scent. I reached for her chin and tilted her face back up towards mine carefully. "What?" She asked with a smirk when I just stared at her.
"I was afraid you might fall asleep on me again," I grinned back, referring to the way she had fallen asleep the night before. She always said she'd just rest her eyes, but then she'd sleep for 12 hours straight instead.
She shook her head, "I was thinking about how you smell good enough to eat instead."
I grinned wider at her choice of words, "Are you hungry?"
"For you? Only always," She let her grin match mine.
I considered her words, which didn't surprise me at all, but focused on her expression instead since I knew she was thinking hard. "What's on your mind?" I asked slowly as I stared down at her.
"Tomorrow." She answered simply, not adding more and making me want to groan. Then again it wasn't like I always spoke my mind so it was only fair.
I slid my hand between our bodies, my arm wrapping around her as I stood up, picking her up in the process. "We better rest now, we have a long day ahead of us." I said quietly and carried her inside, straight toward the bedroom. Of course there was so much to do before tomorrow, like f.uck her senseless, but getting her into our bed was a good start.
"That wasn't what I was thinking about." She said, wrinkling her nose as she got back on her feet.
"What were you thinking about instead?" I asked and smirked, grabbing the light cloth of her dress to take it off of her as I appreciated her perfect and tan body.
She returned the favor, unbuttoning my linen shirt and pushing it past ,y shoulders until my arms were free and it was dismissed on a chair. "What will we do after we get married?"
"We'll celebrate our love." I grinned at her, spanking her lazily before I got rid of my shorts and laid down. I still wasn't sure about that, I had a few ideas but still needed to organise the whole thing. That was probably the only thing that made me nervous, Aria didn't like surprises and I had high expectations for us both.
"How will we celebrate our love?" Aria grinned back, climbing into the bed and straddling my body as she sat down on top of me. Her hands rested on my chest as she tilted her head to stare down at me.
"What's with all the questions?" I retorted with a smirk, setting my hands on her thighs and running them higher and higher.
A shiver ran through her, but she ignored it and leaned her head down to kiss me, gently and chastely. "I always want to know what you're thinking," She said quietly with her lips still pressed against mine, pulling her head back slowly to smile at me. "And I feel like you're hiding something from me."
"Never," I said simply, my smile a little devious. "Aren't you tired?"
"Are you trying to distract me with sleep now?!" She widened her eyes and faked a shocked look.
"You're distracting me instead, I don't even remember what the question was." I grinned up at her as I ran my hands up and down her leg mindlessly.
She wrinkled her nose as she shook her head stubbornly, "Lies. You just don't want to answer." She said back and actually pouted. It was a forced one, just to convince me to talk, and while in no other circumstance I'd fall in that trick right now it could be useful for me.
"If you stop pouting and kiss me I'll answer." I offered as I kept my grin in place, watching the corners of her mouth curve upwards slowly while she bent over me.
Placing a hand on my neck and cupping it gently, she kissed me softly, it seeming an innocent kiss but having effects on me anyway. "Talk stubborn man." She whispered against my lips.
"What time will the wedding be?" I asked, genuinely curious about that detail since she had changed everything I had told to the planner.
"But that's another question, not an answer." She protested and set her head against my shoulder, effectively hiding her face from me. If I were in a bad mood, that'd be enough to annoy me, but since I was so happy I only thought she was adorable. Silly, but still adorable.
I cupped her ass and squeezed it, "You're not answering anyway."
"At sunset," Aria said after a moment of thinking but that sounded really vague to me. I wondered at this point if she had even set a time or we'd have to be on the beach "about at sunset". I had told the planner 1:00 PM, but she changed that of course.
"What happened to the candles?" I asked instead, since if I remembered it right she had changed the time exactly for that reason.
She pursed her lips together, realizing that I had a point. Like always. No wonder why I was always the onlyone planning. She pulled her head back to look at me, pulling her hair over to one side as she smirked, "I forgot that you wanted to get married by candle light."
I snorted and resisted the urge to roll my eyes at her, grinning back instead. "Was it my idea? I could have sworn it was yours instead," I replied in an amused tone, acting silly with her.
She lowered her head again to kiss her way up the front of my neck. "How about 7? Right after the sunset and it won't be pitch black outside yet," She paused at my chin to speak and then kissed her way to the place behind my ear, spoiling me with more kisses. "And we'll still have the rest of the night..."
"We'll have the rest of the night for what?" I asked her as I smirked to myself, keeping my body motionless and letting her do all the spoiling. I rarely admitted to myself that I deserved something, but right now? I thought I really did, I was doing really a good job at keeping my Aria happy.
"For, and I quote, celebrate our love." She answered and nibbled at my skin gently, her fingers tangling with the hair behind my neck, "Even if I don't know what that means really."
"It means we'll do what we do every night, more or less." I rolled us over onto our sides as I forced her to pull her head back to look at me, "Which reminds me...it's night now." I added as a devious grin curved my lips, my hand running up her inner thigh.
She bit down on her lip and her eyes lit up with lust, "I think you should give me some kind of explanation instead."
"You know I'm bad with words." I said as I faked a serious face before I leant into her, my mouth finding her neck and my hand reaching for her leg to prop it against my hip, all this for distracting her. And because it was our last night before getting married too of course...truth was, any excuse was a good one for me to bury myself deep inside of her. "Let me show you babe."

307 comments:

  1. [omg i loved this :') <3333]

    it feels like we're already celebrating our love :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mean we should stop because it's enough already? :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you couldnt resist me even if you tried ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. youve become so wise :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you dont think you're wise? :o

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you're a genius in every sense of the word :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *grins and kisses him deeper*

    ReplyDelete
  8. *moves her hips against his*

    ReplyDelete
  9. *groans and pins her to the bed*

    ReplyDelete
  10. *looks up at him and smirks* hey sexy

    ReplyDelete
  11. whats your next move? :3

    ReplyDelete
  12. ....why are you all dressed?

    ReplyDelete
  13. im naked under this dress ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm shocked smartass *pushes it up her body*

    ReplyDelete
  15. take it off me baby *lifts her hands over her head*

    ReplyDelete
  16. why are you smirking at me? :3

    ReplyDelete
  17. no reason *kisses up her stomach*

    ReplyDelete
  18. *shivers and watches him, biting her lip*

    ReplyDelete
  19. are you cold? *grins and slides on top of her*

    ReplyDelete
  20. im not... the opposite instead :3

    ReplyDelete
  21. *lifts her hips* always....

    ReplyDelete
  22. what do you want? *turns his head and bites her breast*

    ReplyDelete
  23. to start the celebration of our love early *grins and tangles her hand in his hair*

    ReplyDelete
  24. nope*takes her nip into his mouth*

    ReplyDelete
  25. that feels so good baby o.o

    ReplyDelete
  26. *grins and captures it between his teeth*

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ugh seb *arches her back*

    ReplyDelete
  28. *plays with the other with his fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  29. Take your pants off babe

    ReplyDelete
  30. i do what i want *moves her hips against his hand and moans*

    ReplyDelete
  31. so do I *rubs her through her panties*

    ReplyDelete
  32. how bad do you want to be inside of me right now? *grins at him and keeps moving her hips*

    ReplyDelete
  33. so bad *pushes her panties down her legs*

    ReplyDelete
  34. im wet and ready for you :3

    ReplyDelete
  35. I know *takes his boxers off and lays down, reaching for her and forcing her on top of him*

    ReplyDelete
  36. *groans* you read my mind babe

    ReplyDelete
  37. *grins and straightens her body before lowering herself onto his dick, moaning as she takes all of him*

    ReplyDelete
  38. *grips at her hips and lifts his* my babe's so tight

    ReplyDelete
  39. i am *smirks and tightens around him on purpose*

    ReplyDelete
  40. ar *groans and runs his hands up her stomach to cup her breasts*

    ReplyDelete
  41. *tightens around him again and moans, moving her hips slowly*

    ReplyDelete
  42. faster *pinches her nips*

    ReplyDelete
  43. im going to cum if you keep doing that *bites her lip and keeps riding him*

    ReplyDelete
  44. *grins as he does it again*

    ReplyDelete
  45. *leans back and rubs her clit while riding faster*

    ReplyDelete
  46. *keeps moving on top of him until theyre both done*

    ReplyDelete
  47. i know, im pretty amazing *smirks and leans forward to kiss him*

    ReplyDelete
  48. *grins as he kisses her back*

    ReplyDelete
  49. *chokes* are you trying to kill me babe

    ReplyDelete
  50. never... are you okay? *grins and stares at him with an amused expression on her face*

    ReplyDelete
  51. I wasn't expecting that :3

    ReplyDelete
  52. didnt it feel good? *lifts her hips up until hes no longer inside of her, reaching for him and stroking him while kissing his chest*

    ReplyDelete
  53. it did *guides himself inside of her again*

    ReplyDelete
  54. are you ready for me again? *grins up at him and moves her hips slowly while kissing his chest still*

    ReplyDelete
  55. *lifts himself up in a sitting position* always

    ReplyDelete
  56. *bends her knees and adjusts herself on him, moving her lips up his neck as she moves her hips*

    ReplyDelete
  57. *tangles one hand in her hair while gripping her hip with the other*

    ReplyDelete
  58. *pulls her head back to watch him as she bounces up and down on him*

    ReplyDelete
  59. *takes her body in as he guides her hips*

    ReplyDelete
  60. *smiles at him and then lets her eyes move down his body* you are so hot...

    ReplyDelete
  61. I know *grins and kisses her before leaning into her for a kiss as he forces her all the way down*

    ReplyDelete
  62. *moans against his lips while lifting her hips to repeat the motion again and again*

    ReplyDelete
  63. *groans agains ther mouth before biting down on her bottom lip*

    ReplyDelete
  64. *groans and sets her hands behind her on his legs, moving faster*

    ReplyDelete
  65. *drops his hand between her legs and rubs her* good god

    ReplyDelete
  66. *moans as her pussy spasms around his dick and keeps riding him* oh my god seb

    ReplyDelete
  67. you drive me crazy ar *grabs her hips to hold her midair and pounds inside of her*

    ReplyDelete
  68. *cums with her and groans loudly*

    ReplyDelete
  69. *rides him slowly and kisses her way up his neck while they both finish*

    ReplyDelete
  70. *kisses her mouth and collpses on the bed*

    ReplyDelete
  71. *collapses on top of seb and lays her head on his chest*

    ReplyDelete
  72. *kisses the top of her head*

    ReplyDelete
  73. i fell asleep on you again :3

    ReplyDelete
  74. i was the one riding you! :3

    ReplyDelete
  75. you collapsed on the bed and were breathing pretty heavy

    ReplyDelete
  76. i guess it makes sense since i did all the work :3

    ReplyDelete
  77. are you denying it? :o

    ReplyDelete
  78. because you kill me babe

    ReplyDelete
  79. I'm alive silly girl :*

    ReplyDelete
  80. whats on your mind? :)

    ReplyDelete
  81. only you would be thinking of work when you have a naked woman on top of you

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'm not thinking about it anymore

    ReplyDelete
  83. it was getting boring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  84. youd be lost without me :*

    ReplyDelete
  85. I wouldn't be the same

    ReplyDelete
  86. youre stuck with me forever ;)

    ReplyDelete
  87. youre not getting cold feet, are you? :3

    ReplyDelete
  88. i cant wait to be yours forever

    ReplyDelete
  89. im excited to be aria pitt :)

    ReplyDelete
  90. I'm excited for you to be aria pitt too

    ReplyDelete
  91. I wouldnt have asked you to marry me if I wasn't

    ReplyDelete
  92. when will we tell people?

    ReplyDelete
  93. how are we supposed to hide it? should i not wear my ring in public?

    ReplyDelete
  94. I don't want to hide you ar

    ReplyDelete
  95. so you dont mind the press knowing?

    ReplyDelete
  96. because I hate when people talk about us. they have no business in sticking their nose into our things.

    ReplyDelete
  97. the second im spotted with a ring on my ringer, everyone will be talking about it

    ReplyDelete
  98. *closes off and shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  99. you say one thing and then a complete other

    ReplyDelete
  100. im confused... you dont want to hide me, but you want to hide our marriage

    ReplyDelete
  101. I don't want to hide you or our marriage, but i wished there was a way not to involve the press

    ReplyDelete
  102. why do you care so much about what people say about us?

    ReplyDelete
  103. because it's all lies.

    ReplyDelete
  104. we keep our relationship so hidden that people just make stories up about us

    ReplyDelete
  105. didn't you like how it was when we were abroad?

    ReplyDelete
  106. i dont care what people say.. i love you and thats all that matters

    ReplyDelete
  107. My poor man was tired :)

    ReplyDelete
  108. You looked so peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  109. *raises one eyebrow* do you do that often?

    ReplyDelete
  110. Usually im the one sleeping on you instead :3

    ReplyDelete
  111. You watch me sleep instead :3

    ReplyDelete
  112. I don't have any other choice if youre asleep on me and I'm awake instead

    ReplyDelete
  113. do i amuse you when im asleep?

    ReplyDelete
  114. except for when you mutter to yourself there's nothing to be amused of usually

    ReplyDelete
  115. it's nearly impossible to get

    ReplyDelete
  116. i was probably talking about how hot you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  117. my sexy man *kisses his cheek*

    ReplyDelete
  118. *kisses his forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  119. no, this is a kiss *kisses her lips*

    ReplyDelete
  120. *grabs his head and deepens the kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  121. that's a more decent kiss

    ReplyDelete
  122. im a great kisser instead

    ReplyDelete
  123. but that one wasnt so good? :3

    ReplyDelete
  124. all of my kisses should be good ones instead

    ReplyDelete
  125. it sounded like you didnt like my kisses instead :(

    ReplyDelete
  126. you weren't listening carefully

    ReplyDelete