5.08.2014

You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds. Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes.

You kill the lights, I'll draw the blinds. Don't dull the sparkle in your eyes.



I glanced up and watched as Chloe rushed into the restaurant, nearly tripping over about five people before making her way to where I was seated. "Me being late probably isn't changing your opinion of me is it?" She winced and I gave her a look. 

"Depends why you were late."

"Oh you know, drugs and sex," She tried to keep a straight face but I laughed.

"Your hair still looks like it was done for a shoot...your makeup too for that matter," I pointed out, leaving out the part where I should have complimented her and told her that she looked beautiful. 

"You caught me," She grinned. "Am I forgiven?"

"Hey anything that makes BMM money is good for me," I shrugged and she relaxed against the booth.

"I love this place." 

"Really? I figured it'd be too five minutes ago for you," I grinned, liking that the place wasn't a major hangout for celebrities, but it was still nice. 

"I'm not that shallow," She pulled her curly hair to one side. 

"Good to know," I responded before the waiter came up to us, sputtering and beaming when he realized who Chloe was. After she let him take a photo, he took her martini order and then left us alone again. "Doesn't that get old?"

"Honestly? Yeah. But it's not old for him. I think about how I'd be if I met someone who was to me what I am to any of my fans...honestly I'd probably be worse."

"Oh? Who would that be for you?" 

She grinned, "Kate Middleton, Michele Obama, and Dr. Phil." 

I choked on my drink and shook my head, "Dr. Phil?"

"I was kidding about that one. Plus I've actually already met him," She smirked. 

I shook my head again, "In therapy?" 

She chucked her napkin at me which I caught before setting it back on the table. "So hows your harem? Any openings?" She asked as the waiter brought over her
drink and she sipped it slowly.

"Why are you hoping to apply?" I joked back.

"What are the requirements?"

"At least six feet, I like tall women. A big bust, nothing smaller than a C cup," I scrunched my face and pretended to be thinking hard. "A high IQ. I'd eventually like to introduce her to my parents and a family of lawyers is hard to impress."

She widened her eyes and parted her lips, probably on the verge of tossing her water in my face. 

"I'm joking," I cracked a grin at her, not used to joking around with her... I wasn't even sure if we'd consider each other friends. But what was this? Were we on a date? I mean, I invited her so spur of the moment, she was driving me crazy with her skirt hitching up her smooth thighs and the words just left my mouth. "Contrary to popular belief? There is no harem."

She seemed to relax at my words and smirked back at me, the look so wicked on her gorgeous face I could picture her making it in bed... or on her knees. And those thoughts? Needed to stop. "So tall women, big boobs? Not your thing then?"

I shook my head, "I appreciate beauty and it comes in all shapes and sizes."

"Yet the shapes and sizes you're around are always perfectly proportioned with flawless skin and long legs," She pointed out.

"I've never dated a model," I retorted.

"Brigitte?" She cocked an eyebrow at me, reminding me of the feisty redhead who hated all things Chloe Lindsell. Women were a mystery. Maybe she saw something between Chloe and I that I had missed. 

I groaned and ran my hands through my hair, "I'm only human and that includes making bad decisions."

"Awww, she might have been rude to me, but I'm sure she had her good qualities," She said politely. "She was beautiful."

"She was," I agreed, licking my lips after sipping my drink, watching her eyes get a shade darker than usual. "What are you thinking about?" 

She blinked back and her face flushed, "Just that I hadn't seen Cami in a while and I missed her."

"How did you get there from Brigette?" I questioned and she laughed.

"I was thinking that a lot of women don't really get along with me. I need to keep the ones who do on a tight leash or I'll have no friends," She winked while I smiled back at her, figuring that women were just probably jealous of her... I mean, she was truly gorgeous. 

"I expect a lot of women would be jealous of you," I voiced my thoughts out loud, shrugging as she nodded.

"They don't know any better. I mean the free clothes are nice, but then you have to deal with shit like casting agents and who wants that," She teased me and I laughed. 

"I never knew you had such a witty sense of humor." 

"That's what happens when you judge me by my tabloid photos," She smirked and when the waiter came for our orders she splurged and opted for the steak and potatoes. 

I ordered the same and stared at her with an amused look as the kid stepped away from the table, nearly drooling all over Chloe. This time she barely even seemed to notice the way he was staring at her chest the whole time, not that I could blame him. "You look stunning tonight," I told her, watching her eyes widen and realizing that I never really gave her genuine compliments like that. Telling a client certain things was different... tonight was completely different. 

"Thank you," She smiled and then ran her tongue across her top lip, the thought of her on her knees and doing the same exact thing with my dick in her hand flashed into my head before I cursed my thoughts and smiled back at her. "You don't look so bad.... You're actually very good looking when you smile. It makes you look human and like that broom stick you have shoved up your ass doesn't really hurt."

I laughed again and nodded my head, "I probably deserve that."

"What's the deal with you anyways? You're always so tense at work."

I shrugged, "I take my job very serious. I'm a perfectionist. I'll try to loosen up though," I added with a wink. 

"What do you do to loosen up?" She asked, smirking as she  leaned into the table, her words sounding sexual and making my mind go straight to the gutter. "I mean besides sleeping with 3 beautiful women."

I grinned at her save, "Hang out with my friends, read a good book, sleep in past seven...." 

She shook her head, "If it wasn't for the girls you would be kind of boring wouldn't you?" 

I laughed, "I've told you I was!" Sadly it was true. "Now you listen."

"Can't be boring in bed if women are agreeing to your deal though..." She trailed off and then licked her lips again, making me wonder what she was thinking about right now... because when she kept saying things like that? God damn.

"I'm not going to go there," I smirked and she groaned a little.

"Probably a good idea," She nodded. "You were never a party boy?" 

"Not really," I laughed. I hated clubs. Bars were okay, but nightclubs? I hated that pounding never ending beat that they called music. 

"Yeah, I hate parties," She agreed, biting back a grin. 

"What are you thinking about?" I asked, noticing the look on her face change... it was unreadable. Usually her face gave her away. "You get this far off look on your face when you're thinking about something too hard." I smirked, "It's cute.

"I was thinking about Ben." 

I rolled my eyes, not sure where this was heading but having an idea. "Don't worry I'm not going to tell him that you asked me how good I was in bed," I replied with a straight face as her jaw dropped.

"I did not!" She exclaimed while my face slowly morphed into a wicked grin. "You're screwing with me. I meant I was thinking about how it's not really a surprise that you guys are friends."

"Why's that?"

She shrugged, "I don't know, you fit well together I guess. Too bad Cami doesn't have a twin, she'd probably be perfect for you too." 

I sighed, "It is too bad Cami doesn't have a twin." 

"Is this a date?" She asked, suddenly, catching me off guard as always. 

"For someone who claims to be so insecure? You really do keep proving yourself wrong," I replied with a grin.

She rolled her eyes but a smile was playing on her lips, "Is it just me or do you avoid answering everyones questions?"
"Do you want this to be a date?" I retorted, knowing that when I had asked her, in my mind? Yes, this was a date. But now? It all seemed so carefree and easy between us for once and maybe putting a label on it would make that change. 

"I want you to stop deflecting and give me a real answer," She replied and leaned into the table, pressing her breasts together. The tension between us was there as always, but now it felt like an all time high. "Good answer," She said after I went a moment without saying anything. 

My brows raised, "What?"  

"If this wasn't a date? You wouldn't be checking me out so much," She shrugged, a triumphant smirk replacing the gorgeous smile. Her smirk? It was fucking sexy. 

I shook my head and grinned back at her, "Your dress is distracting me."

She looked down at her cleavage and bit her lip, her eyes raising back up to meet mine. "You should see me out of it," She said softly and I groaned. I actually groaned. My mind was now processing that image and my dick was getting hard... Apparently whatever this was? It was a date. 

"What happened to you no longer being interested because I'm a lost cause?" I kept grinning at her, keeping my eyes on hers, noticing how they were now the darkest shade of blue I'd ever seen.

"Honestly? The fact that you are the only guy I know who I could say that too and get nothing out? Absolutely no spark of interest from you? I'm a little intrigued..." She trailed off and pulled her hair over to one side, a pout forming on her lips that was no longer adorable but hot instead. "I do still think you're a lost cause though... I'm just having fun playing with you."

"God you're brutal," I leaned back in my seat and let out a breath of air. I wasn't sure if it was the fact that I hadn't had sex in a few weeks or that this gorgeous girl kept throwing herself at me... but I felt hard up. I motioned the waiter over as he caught my eye from across the room.

"Is everything alright?" He asked Chloe who just smiled at him.

"We'll be taking our food to go. Can I get the check?" I told him and he nodded, taking a step backwards before leaving our table to get the check. Or the food. Honestly, I didn't care about the food at this point.  
She blinked at me and tilted her head to the side slowly, "I know you've never been on a date with a model before...but we do actually eat. I don't order steak and potatoes just for show." 

"I'll make sure to remember that," I nodded. "If you're starving you can eat it at my place."
She widened her eyes, "I've never been to your place." 

I gave her an amused look as I handed the server my card, "I'm aware of that." 

"Where do you live?" She asked, her voice a little shaky, I wasn't sure if that milked my ego or made me doubtful of where this was going. Probably the first. 

"Just a few blocks away actually. Did you drive here?" 

She shook her head, "I took the company car from the shoot."

"Great. Can you walk a few blocks in those shoes?" I asked and she gave me a look. Right, she was a model. "Sorry stupid question," I grinned and signed the check, leaving a pretty generous tip considering the guy had flirted with my date and we didn't even eat. I guess that I was in a good mood. 

"This is a ritzy neighborhood," Chloe commented as we passed one set after another of luxury apartments.

"Your parents pay me pretty well," I joked and she smiled before I stopped at my building, the end of the street. 

"I like it," She smiled, following me into the elevator suddenly being very quiet. It was so unlike the Chloe Lindsell I had known over the years. 

"Are you okay?" I asked, studying her while she was looking at everything but me. 

She nodded her head and smiled, "Yeah." 

I smirked, "You do know you only want me because you can't have me right?"

"You're the one who just invited me to go home with him," She replied, looking more relaxed by the minute. 

"Maybe I'm hoping if I show any interest you'll get bored," I joked with a grin, just as the elevator doors opened to my floor and she followed me into the last door on the right. I set the food down in the kitchen and started pulling it out as she surveyed the open concept apartment. It was spacious. Nice, but definitely a bachelor pad. I kept it cleaner than most guys my age though. 

"Only if you fuck the same way you kiss," She replied finally, leaning into the counter and shooting me another one of those sexy smirks. 

I looked back at her before taking a few steps closer, my hand tilting her face up slowly, cupping her head. "You don't really know how I kiss," I said seriously and noticed her swallow thickly, her eyes a deep blue. 

"Then it's too bad we agreed not to kiss tonight," She said in a breathy voice and all of a sudden my entire body was on alert. 

"I didn't agree to that," I replied and then lowered my mouth to hers. It started out slow, her lips softer than I had imagined and so damn inviting. Finally I got tired of teasing and kissed her hard, my hand going to her waist and pulling her against me as my tongue teased her lower lip. I wasn't going to lie, I'd imagined kissing her before, even dreamed about it... but it was so much better in real life.  

"Tristan," She moaned into my mouth instinctively, sounding needy and god damn, she was turning me on. 

I slid my hand down to her ass, pressing her hips harder against mine as her body melted against me and she was kind of panting. Slipping my hand down further, I kept kissing her and let my hand find her bare ass. Of course she wasn't wearing underwear. Jesus. Groaning, she smirked against my lips. "Do you always forget to wear underwear on your dates?" I asked, pulling my head back only a couple of inches to smirk at her. 

"I wasn't sure if it was a date or not," She grinned back at me wickedly, biting down on her lip. 

My head shook as my eyes glanced down her body, part of me feeling like if I kept hesitating, we'd never go through with this. That was my problem though... I over thought everything. Without another word, I turned her body and slid my hands up her sides slowly, yanking her zipper down her back until I could see her ass. I'd seen her in various states of undress, but this was different. This was real. And her body? It was completely flawless. "And now?" I asked, watching her shimmy out of her dress, keeping her heels on as she turned back to face me.

"Definitely a date," She replied and wrapped her arms around my neck. 

I lifted her up and set her on the counter, setting my hands on her smooth thighs and pushing them apart. She looked so good, I wanted to devour her. Dropping my head, I took her breast in my mouth first, sucking until her nipples were completely hard. I pulled my head back and flicked her nipple with my tongue, keeping my eyes on her while my thumb found her clit and rubbed it slowly and carefully. "If I take you on another date, are you going to be naked under your dress again?" I grinned, kissing my way to other breast and giving it the same treatment. 

"Is that what you want?" She lifted an eyebrow while her chest heaved up and down, her voice so breathy and sexy. 

I nodded my head and pulled back, unbuttoning my shirt while my eyes took in every inch of her. "Touch yourself," I shrugged off my shirt, discarding it behind me. 

She held her breath and widened her eyes, a naughty glint in them even though she looked so innocent all of a sudden. It was insane how the most confident woman I had ever met still had that adorable side to her. "What makes you think I'll do what you ask?" She grinned at me while her hand moved between her legs, a moan escaping her as she rubbed her clit first and then pushed a finger inside of her. Honestly, I had never seen anything or anyone so hot in my life. 

I let a groan leave me, loud and straight from the gut. Putting my hands back on her thighs, I pushed her legs wider apart and kept watching her. It felt like torture, but it was driving me insane. "You're doing what I asked," I set my hand on her wrist and stopped her, lifting her fingers to my mouth and sucking on them while she whimpered. 

"I think I'd do anything you asked me to do right now..." She moaned and watched me lower my head, licking my way up her creamy thighs to her pussy. My tongue ran flat up her before delving inside, groaning because she tasted so damn good. "Fuck."

My dick was throbbing but I kept licking, keeping my eyes on her as she watched me, occasionally closing her eyes and getting lost in the moment while she swore under her breath. When she started mumbling in French I groaned and nibbled on her clit. "When you do that..." I trailed off, not finishing my sentence in favor of sucking harder on her clit. 
 
 "Is this really happening?" She moaned, tangling her fingers in my hair as I chuckled and the vibrations made her jerk against me. I slid two fingers back inside of her, catapulting her headfirst into an orgasm so intense she started screaming out my name, broken English and French curses as her body gave in to me.

"Did that feel like it really happened?" I murmured against her thighs as I placed soft kisses against them and she watched me, slowly nodding her head. 

"Take off your pants," She gasped, staring at the bulge my erection was creating.
"Why don't you take them off?" I challenged and she rose a brow at me before hopping off the counter and reaching for my belt.
"You've thought about this before...." She whispered, leaning in to kiss my neck, her lips feeling too fucking good on me.
"Chloe..." I trailed off in a warning that made her pull back.
"Really not going to tell me? Fine. I'll give you something to think about," She pushed down my pants and boxers at the same time as she got on her knees and stared at me wide eyed.
"I've thought about this..." I admitted hoarsely and she pulled her eyes away from my dick to look up at me.
"Yeah?" She asked softly, a smirk forming on her lips. I nodded as she wrapped a hand around me tightly and I made a guttural groan. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she slowly started licking me over and over, swirling her tongue, sucking me into her mouth lightly before pulling away. She moaned and took me to the back of her throat, tilting her head up to take as much as she could and pumping what was left with her hand. She was like a pro and I was in heaven. I reached into her hair, taking it out of the few pins holding it up until it was falling down her shoulders and tangling my fingers into it while I kept groaning and trying not to cum so quickly. 
 
I let out the breath I had been holding, my eyes dropping down her perfect body before returning back to her head bobbing on my dick. Jesus Christ. "This view is the only thing I'm going to think about for the next few days...." I muttered, closing my eyes for a moment and still seeing her. How the hell had I resisted her for so long? And why? 

She hummed against me, a laugh like moan escaping her lips and vibrating what felt like my whole body. I almost came on the spot. "Why aren't you watching me then?" She asked coyly before returning that sweet mouth back to my dick, taking me all the way in her mouth while her hands played with my balls. My eyes flew back open and I watched her, never wanting to fuck someone so bad than I did in this moment. I could still taste her on my lips, easily the best pussy I've ever tasted in my life.... I was aching to feel her again, slip deep inside of her pussy and have her coming against my dick. "Cum for me... I want to taste you..." She moaned with her tongue running up and down my dick again.

"Ugh," I groaned, still trying to hold back but it seemed useless. 

She smirked at me, taking me in her mouth again and sucking on the tip first then taking me inch by inch. I parted my lips when I let go, cussing as I came and kept coming. Her eyes widened but she didn't stop for a second, swallowing every drop and moaning while she did so. She pulled back after what felt like minutes, tilting her head up to look at me and opening her mouth to speak but I swooped her up from the ground and her legs wrapped around me instantly. "You taste so good... I could do that all night," She whispered in my ear and that plan to fuck her on my bed? I changed my mind and slammed her back up against the wall. 

"If you keep saying things like that Chloe..." I trailed off, staring into her eyes before pushing the head of my dick into her. Her head fell back and she moaned. No. She screamed. I wasn't sure if it was possible, but my dick got harder and I slammed it all the way inside of her before pulling back only to repeat the motion and her hear scream again. 

"Tristan!!" She wrapped her legs tighter around me, keeping me deep inside of her while she struggled to get a breath.

"God you're gripping me so tight...." I growled into her neck, my hands on her digging in hard as she messed up my hair with her fingers.

"It's been a while," She breathed out, getting used to me my length since she was so tight. She squeezed her muscles around me and I about died, letting out another guttural groan before pulling back only to thrust in even harder than before. She screamed again and I pulled back to look into her eyes.

"What are you doing to me?" I groaned before kissing her fiercely, both of us struggling to get more. My mouth moved across her jaw and to her neck, biting and nipping hard enough to sting and then fade into pleasure that made her shiver. Then my lips were on her breast, sucking her nipples into my mouth one after the other as my hips found a rhythm that she matched. She was gripping at me anyway she could; my back, my shoulders, my hair. Both of us were possessed. 

"Oh god don't stop this....don't ever fucking stop this...." She begged, her head falling back as she focused on all the sensations. 

I groaned, wanting to comply and never stop. I couldn't lie, I'd thought about fucking Chloe Lindsell time after time... but I never imagined she'd feel so good, that her body would be so flawless, my dick would fit so perfectly in her. She pulled me back to reality and tightened around me, making me cuss under my breath as I slapped my palm flat against the wall as if needing more support to fuck her. I picked up the pace, slipping deeper into her with every thrust. I wasn't sure that I could go any deeper, yet each time I managed to surprise myself. "God," I said in almost a whisper, ready to feel her cum against me. On the other hand though? I wasn't ready to stop. 

She bit into her lip and kept her eyes locked on mine, her mouth falling open to scream as my hand moved from the wall to press against her clit. "Yes!!! Oh my god, yes!!" She replied with her eyes wide, whimpering while I kept rubbing hard and her pussy kept spasming against my dick. "Oh my god baby," She muttered as her eyes closed and I tried not to pay any attention to what she had just said, trying to focus instead on making her cum. I mean, people said things like that during sex.

"Cum for me," I lowered my head and bit down on her neck, sucking hard and grinning when I imagined her explaining those marks to her makeup artist. 

"Fuck...." She tightened around me and I almost paused for a second, kind of already dead by how unbelievable she felt. 

I picked up the pace again and slammed inside her, opening my mouth to suck on her sweet skin again when she started coming. Just as hard as before and then exploding, I couldn't resist, coming seconds later with her. My hips kept moving and her moans and screams filled the silence while we both rode out our orgasms. "That was much better than I ever expected..." I trailed off with my lips still against her neck once we finished. 

"Oh were you expecting it to be bad!?" She asked and I pulled back, my eyes wide. 

"What? No...I" 

She started laughing and I glared at her before smirking, "I'm kidding." She bit down on her lip and leaned in to press a kiss against my lips. I groaned and cupped her face in my hands and deepened it, making her melt into my body. "Tristan..." She whispered against my mouth.

"Mmm."

"I do have some really bad news for you," She pulled back and smirked. 

"Oh?" 

She nodded, "I'm not bored yet." She grinned wickedly and I laughed, pulling out of her with a groan that matched her own and letting her slide down the wall. Her legs gave out a little as she stood and I caught her, rolling her onto the floor beneath me.

"I'm sure I can bore you eventually," I  grinned, her hair a mess but I'd never seen her look sexier. 

"So do models live up to the hype or no?" She teased.

I made a serious face and pretended to consider her words, "Well that's still debatable."

Her mouth fell open before she grinned at me, "You're lying..."
"Care to help me make up my mind?" I asked and extended my hand, helping her stand on her jelly-like legs. Once she was half way up, I reached for her body and threw her half over my shoulder, leading the way to my room. 

"How can I be of service?" She joked back, laying on her back after I set her on my back. I couldn't help but stare, take in the whole view while her body blushed all over. 

I resisted the urge to groan and smirked at her instead, "Most of my thoughts about you include you riding me..." 

She reached for my neck to pull me down to her level, pushing me on my back and climbing on top of me, "Well I'd hate to disappoint."

I let out a breath and cupped her ass as she eased herself onto me, taking me inch by torturous inch. Tilting her head to the side, she smiled at me and then let out a moan, slowly rocking her hips and looking like she was seeing stars. I shook my head, still in awe over how she looked on top of me, "My mind is definitely made up."

She grinned wide and her cheeks flushed as she set her palms flat on my chest to lean forward and kiss me, "No more talking."

69 comments:

  1. that's a compliment. I know you probably don't recognize them :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didnt realize it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs* I figured :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive got it now though.. thank you :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. so things aren't weird now, are they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. *shrugs* I don't think so

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...do you regret it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. *rolls her eyes* cocky :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...so was that a one time thing or...

    ReplyDelete
  10. so then not a one time thing

    ReplyDelete
  11. to feel you inside of me again...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is that what youre thinking about right now?

    ReplyDelete
  13. what about it exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  14. the way it felt when you were deep, stretching me....

    ReplyDelete
  15. right now? sports bra and shorts. I just got done at the gym.

    ReplyDelete
  16. what kind of people are at the gym that late?

    ReplyDelete
  17. you do know our gym is 24 hour right? there were quite a few people there.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't usually go so late....it clears my head.

    ReplyDelete
  19. im sure there are weird people going at odd hours of the night

    ReplyDelete
  20. are you calling me weird? :3

    ReplyDelete
  21. no.. but you should watch out for weird people at the gym

    ReplyDelete
  22. *laughs* i'll remember that :3

    ReplyDelete
  23. what are you doing? :3

    ReplyDelete
  24. getting ready to head into the office

    ReplyDelete
  25. a few castings... nothing i cant handle ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. that's why they pay you the big bucks :3

    ReplyDelete
  27. how do you know what i make?

    ReplyDelete
  28. I don't have an exact figure, but I can guestimate by your apartment and wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  29. what if im just naturally wealthy and the pay is awful? :3

    ReplyDelete
  30. Maybe you are naturally wealthy but mom and dad don't pay anyone awful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm guessing you've always had money though...didn't you go to prep school?

    ReplyDelete
  32. my parents had money, not me... but yes, i went to prep school

    ReplyDelete
  33. A high school full of boys...how did you meet girls? :3

    ReplyDelete
  34. oh I thought you told me once it was all boys.

    ReplyDelete
  35. no... but i was pretty bad with girls if that helps

    ReplyDelete
  36. I think you've gotten over that :3

    ReplyDelete
  37. did you grow into this hotness or did you just talk too much before? :3

    ReplyDelete
  38. that's kind of adorable

    ReplyDelete
  39. don't worry I don't think you're remotely adorable now :3

    ReplyDelete
  40. so why aren't you shy anymore?

    ReplyDelete
  41. you finally look in the mirror and realize you were a super hottie? :3

    ReplyDelete