8.13.2013

you and I'll never die, it's a dark embrace, in the beginning was the light of a dawning age, time to be alive.

you and I'll never die, it's a dark embrace, in the beginning was the light of a dawning age, time to be alive.

you and I'll never die, it's a dark embrace, in the beginning was the light of a dawning age, time to be alive. by sassy


 I held my phone pressed against my ear, my eyes glued on Aria's ass as she followed the estate agent around the apartment. "No Erin, I said I want to start start filming tomorrow, I don't care if the location is taken. I told you two weeks ago, I don't care if there are problems now, they're not mine but yours." I said between my clenched teeth, keeping my voice in check just because if I started yelling now the poor woman who was showing us the place would go away running.
"I already did everything I could." She retorted harshly from the other side of the phone, only pissing me off more. I loved my job but sometimes it could get really stressing.
Ar tossed her head over her shoulder for a moment, catching me massage my temple with two fingers and raising one eyebrow. "Then do more. I have to go now. You better fix whatever went wrong, I'll be there tomorrow." I hung up before slipping my phone back into the pockets of my jeans and catching up with my girlfriend, my hand reaching for hers immediatly.
"Done already?" She asked with a ghost of sarcasm in her tone that made me held her hand a little too tight. "Seb." She said seriously.
I resisted the urge to groan and  kept my mouth shut as the woman in front of us turned around with her best smile on her face. It was obvious that she wanted us to take this place insted of the other two she had shown us earlier. Its rent was ridiculously high and that meant that she'd get a higher commission too. "And this is the kitchen." She ended whatever she was saying before, her hand motioning to the large space behind her and her eyes not once looking at me, but always at Aria. "You said you like cooking right? Let me tell you, it has everything you could possibly need."
Ar nodded her head as she offered her warm smile, no wonder why everyone loved my babe and was intimidated by me instead. "It looks like it...it's huge." She said and shot me a smirk, "What do you think?"
"I don't know you're the one who's going to cook." I grinned back at her, thinking about how weird it'd be coming back to her every night and finding her making dinner for me. Weird and amazing. Also, there were many other things I planned to do in the kitchen, no matter if this one or another one. To be completely honest I didn't really care which apartment Aria would like better, I had chosen them in first place and I was okay with any.
"You wish." She wrinkled her nose as she left my hand to study the room, walking around the table, brushing her finger tips against the black shiny island, her eyes taking in every detail when all I could look at was her instead. She glanced at the estate agent eventually, her smile back in place, "We need some time to take a decision."
"Of course." The woman nodded, looking slightly nervous, "You can stay here and explore this place a little more if you'd like."
I bit my tongue, thinking that of course she was giving us this oportunity for a reason. She was good at her job. "That'd be nice, thank you." I said in my usual business tone, staring at her.
She nodded as she forced a smile, already making her way out, "I'll be back in one hour, so take your time."
Aria's eyes followed her out the room and she waited until we heard the door shutting close to talk. "This place is amazing. I love it." She smiled wide at me, the excitement in her eyes making me smile back at her.
"We don't need a hour then. If this is what you want, this is what you'll get babe." I said gently, meaning it. She was taking a year off to stay with me, the least I could do was letting her pick where she'd spent her free time.
Aria bit down on her lip and scanned the room once again, almost as if she couldn't believe her own eyes. "What do you think about the place?" She asked and brought her eyes back to mine, looking lost in a thought and genuinely interested in my opinion. "I know you liked the second one better, but -"
I stepped closer to her and stopped her words with a kiss, tangling a hand in her hair and keeping her head in place. If the choice had been all on me I would have probably gone for the loft, it was smaller and more me in a way, but I liked this apartment too and mostly I liked that she seemed to love it already. "I liked all of them, but you get to make the final decision," I said as I broke the kiss and set my forehead against her, dropping my hand down to cup the back of her neck. "If none of them work? We can keep looking. I can have Erin send us five more options within the hour."
"No." She grinned at me and how everything sounded like a job task to me, "This place is perfect. I think it's the one."
"You think or you know?" I asked in a serious tone but smiled eventually. I knew that Aria could be a little indecisive, but when she got strong feelings towards something she became the most stubborn woman on earth. Like when she had met me. Or when I had bought the apartment in San Francisco. It was all different now and whatever we were planning for our future, we were planning it together.
She kept her eyes on mine before breaking into a wide smile, "I know. I love it."
"Then its yours," I replied and pulled away from her, intertwining our hands and leading her towards the glass door of the balcony. Our view was breathtaking, overlooking a large part of Seattle.
She leaned her chest against my back and wrapped her free arm around my waist, "Ours you mean."
"Are you going to be cheesy now?" I asked but grinned.
She nodded her head slowly and forced a serious face, "Yes. I'm happy which entitles me to being a little cheesy."
My grin got wider as I stared into her eyes, feeling like I was really doing things right this time. "As long as you're happy." I shrugged eventually.
"Are you happy?" She asked, getting a nod in response, "Will you get cheesy too?" She added as she broke into a smirk.
I laughed and reached for her body, forcing her to stand in front of me, "Never." I answered as I tried to keep a straight face.
She shot me an amused look and glanced at my lips before looking back into my eyes, "We'll see." She grinned before kissing me softly, her hands on my chest in the process.
"You should decide if you want to change something here before we move in." I said once our lips were apart again, pushing her hair off her face.
"What do you mean? Everything's perfect already." She shrugged as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her chest against mine, her chin resting against my pecs.
"I mean that once I'll start filming I'll have no time to think about...this." I explained, motioning around. This place wasn't permanent, but we were going to spend a considerable amount of time here and I wanted Ar to feel as if it was her home. Our home.
"Oh you're going all control freak on me..." She trailed off and bit her lip, making me roll my eyes even though I was still smirking, "I'll have plenty of time baby, I'll think about it. Unless you don't trust me."
"Ha!" I exclaimed, spanking her ass lightly, "This is a trick. I trust you silly woman. You can turn this place upside down and I'd be fine with it."
She made a show of massaging her cheek as she furrowed her brows, "You're too strong for my own good."
This time it was my turn to shot her an amused look, "You love it." I said as I pulled away from her regretfully, "There's one thing I really want to change though."
Her face turned serious and I could see she was actually enjoying this whole getting a place all for us and planning how to make it. "Tell me." She said softly.
"I want a new bed." I said as I let a wicked grin appear on my face. That was going to be one of the surfaces we'd use the most, it'd better be wide and comfortable, possibly with a headboard I could tie Aria to.
Aria nodded slowly and pursed her lips together, "A big one..."
"With a sturdy headboard," Iadded with a devious grin.
"For when your girls naughty?" She bit down on her lip again to conceal her smirk, her thoughts far from innocent and I could tell from the look on her face. Then again it took me so little to bring out her kinky side, she was my perfect match like that. When I nodded my head, I continued on, "Will you tie me up?"
"You know me," I grinned wider and I thought I saw her shiver. "Are you cold?"
"A little," She smirked, the chilly breeze only one reason for her hard nips. Shooting me one more smirk, she walked over to the ledge and leaned against it, "I want a hot tub out here... maybe a pool down below."
I let out a soft laugh from behind her, setting my hands on either side of the railing next to her arms and resting my body against her, "I know I said anything you want, but you know that we're not going to live here forever, right?"
"Really? I had no idea," She set her chin on her shoulder and stuck her tongue out.
My head dropped down to hers as I pretended to try to bite it, a huge smile replacing her previous expression. "If it's what you want, then it's what you'll get," I said seriously, wanting to spoil her as much as possible.
She turned her body even though I had her caged in against the ledge, tugging the bottom of my shirt to pull me even closer to her, "I love you."
"I know." I grinned wider, watching her face change and her eyes narrow.
"This joke doesn't make me laugh anymore." She said as she stuck her bottom lip out in a full pout which was a mix of sexy and adorable. Irresistible anyway.
"It never did." I sighed and brushed my nose against hers, my smirk turning into a smile, "I love you."
"I know." She retorted, a pleased grin on her lips as she pressed them against mine chastely. "What's the plan for tonight?"
I raised one eyebrow at her, leaning further into her so that her body was pressed trapped between mine and the railing. I couldn't help it, I loved being in control, and that position made me feel like I was. "Plan? I don't even know what a plan is."
She let out a small chuckle as she let me tower her, her arms wrapping around my waist while my hands didn't move from the iron bar behind her. "I wonder how long your silly mood will last." She said quietly, smiling up at me.
"Don't worry, it will be gone by tomorrow when I'll start working 24/7 again." I grinned even though that wasn't that far from reality. Once I started a project I always put all myself in it and while the last movie I had made involved Aria so we had been together a lot, this time was going to be really different. I could just hope that she knew I'd always make time for her, but sometimed it'd be hard.
"Meh." She protested and this time the pout on her face was a genuine one.
"Don't pout gorgeous." I said quietly as I nuzzled her neck, "Tonight I'm taking you out on a nice date, then I'll take you back to our hotel room and fuck you like there's no tomorrow."
"What if I want you now instead?" Aria asked softly, tangling a hand in my hair and shivering as my breath hit her skin. I was almost positive I could feel her nipples poking at my chest through the two layers of fabric separating us and I could only imagine what other effect I was having on her.
"You know how I'm a fan of delayed gratification," I pushed her hair aside with my nose and sunk my teeth into her neck, gentle enough not to hurt but just right when it came to driving her crazy.
She grinned, guiding my head back up so my eyes could meet hers again. "You're all talk," She said with a sigh, still grinning as I smirked.
"All talk?" I shook my head, "I'm going to fuck you Aria. But I'm going to make you wait, make you ache for it."
She pursed her lips together before eventually pouting again, sliding her hands down to the bottom of my shirt and sliding her hands underneath it to hold onto my hips. "Can I tell you a secret?" She asked, looking up at her through her lashes.
I lifted an eyebrow in amusement but nodded, able to guess what that was about yet wanting to hear it coming out of her soft lips, "You can tell me anything gorgeous."
She grinned slowly while her thumbs mindlessly massaged circles on my skin, "I'm always aching for you."
I grinned wider at her, "It's no secret."
"Am I obvious?" SheI widened her eyes in mock surprise.
I nodded as I kept a straight face, my eyes boring into hers, "You are." I said simply even that wasn't the case at all. I could know Aria better than anyone else, get if there was something wrong from one second glance, but I still had no idea of what she had in mind half of the time and that was just because I knew I was in her thoughts the other half.
Her surprised expression became more genuine before she broke into a wide grin, "Lies, I'm your mystery girl." She retorted as she wrapped her arms around my neck tight.
I grinned back at her, my face probably giving me away. As time passed, I was realizing how I was opening up again and going back to a version of myself I had only seen once in my life and it had been with her again. I didn't know if she could see it, but I hopes she could see the differences instead, the ones that were supposed to let her know I wouldn't make the same mistakes again. "It sounds dangerous." I said raising one eyebrow at her, amused by her description even if it really fit her. Mostly the part where she was mine.
"You're the dangerous one." She retorted with a silly face that made it impossible for me to take her seriously as her fingers played with my hair. I kept quiet and let her watch me, her eyes not moving from mine as silence fell into the room. The fact that silences weren't awkward anymore? I took it as a sign that we were really turning into a serious couple, not meaning the boring type, just two adults ready to share their lives. "Will you think of me while filming?"
I broke into a soft laugh, since I really hadn't seen that coming. "Always." I answered seriously, "Mostly during the parts where the guy is supposed to stick silver balls into the girl's a.ss." I added and I couldn't help laugh again since the idea seemed ridiculous to me. Plus, Aria would never let me do that to her and I wouldn't ever want to do that either. We didn't need anything else but our bodies. And maybe cuffs, but just
With a grin, she shook her head, "I love when you're in a good mood... I must make you pretty happy."
I pretended to think about it before shrugging my shoulders, "You have your moments." Truth was, nothing or no one had ever made me as happy as Aria did. I knew it, she knew it.
Her mouth fell open before her grin returned, "I'm going to ignore that since I'm in such a good mood. Now give me a piggyback ride and show me our new house!"
I pulled her into my arms, easing her body away from the rail and kissing her forehead in the process. "Did the realtor not do a good enough job?" I lifted her body up effortlessly and carried her back towards the house, having to turn sideways to fit us both through the door while I wondered how much of this place would stay the same during our stay. 
"If I say no, will you give me a tour?" She lifted an eyebrow and forced a serious face.
I shook my head, "I'll leave you on the couch while I call her and tell her we're no longer interested in her services. Or the house."
She sighed, "Just show me our room again! I want to look at my walk-in closet and fantasize about all the shoes I'll need to buy in order to fill it up."
This time it was my turn to raise my eyebrow at her. "Will you leave some room for my clothes too please? Or should I move into the guest room?" I asked as I tried to keep a straight face. I knew how my girlfriend could go a little shopping crazy and, as long as it made her happy, I didn't care about it. My only concern was for when we'd have to move all of her stuff to wherever we'd end up living next.
"The guest room? What guest room?" She asked, her face as serious as mine. "I thought that was going to be your office."
I parted my lips then closed them again in favor of laughing. She knew me so well, how I always felt the need of working at the craziest hours, and she was smart enough to use that at her own advantage, just like now. "You hate when I work at home." I pointed out, the word sounding foreign to me since home it had always been San Francisco for me and now it was just where she was with me. "You just want a desk where I can f.uck you."
"I'd never have such a naughty thought." She faked shock then grinned, kicking my a.ss gently with her foot. "Are you showing me our room or what?"
"Kick me again and I'll spank you so hard you'll regret it." I glanced at her as I walked toward the bedroom, holding her firmly against my back.
"You're going to do it anyway, you always find excuses." She shrugged before biting my ear.
I groaned, her mood a great one and driving me crazy, but in a good way. "Aria!" I warned her even though I was still smirking. I tossed her on the bed, watching as her eyes moved around the room once again. "You're going to change everything, aren't you?" I asked with amusement showing in my tone. As I had said though, she could do anything she wanted, plus the busier she was the better it was, I didn't want her alone and bored.
"Not everything," Aria bit down on her lip as her smirk widened. "I'll save all the remodeling for when we get our next house... the more permanent one."
I was silent for a moment as I thought about our future. I was sure, more than sure actually, that no matter where we'd end we'd still be together, but the where could be a hard decision to make.  "Are you already thinking of our next house?" I asked eventually and she smiled more genuinely, pushing her body up into a sitting position and shifting around so her legs were pulled up under her body and she was on her knees.
"No, but it'll have to be pretty amazing in order to top this place," She said seriously and I couldn't disagree there. The view we had was amazing and I was looking forward to spend the first hours or the day working on the balcony, with the sun rising. "I might just want to stay here forever instead."
I gave her a skeptical look while she kept smiling at me. I liked that she was hinting at our future together, but as all the uncertain things, it made me nervous too. "Really?"
"We'll see how we like Seattle," She shrugged. "I bet that you'd rather live here than in Los Angeles."
"I'd rather live in a garbage dump than in Los Angeles." I said in monotone, never hiding how I disliked the city I had lived in most of my life. Aria, on the contrary, loved it, and I was afraid that this difference between us could put a wedge between us. Again.
"It's not that bad!" She protested, poking my chest but keeping her smile in place and making me wonder if she was just doing it for my sake. She knew me better than anyone else and she didn't need me to tell her where my heart was.
I shrugged her words off, not really wanting to get into this conversation when we had just found a place to stay for the next few months. One step at time, I kept repeating to myself. "It has its good sides." I admitted even though my voice didn't sound convinced at all. Hell I wasn't.
She raised one eyebrow, looking surprised. "Like what?" She asked as she grabbed my arm and gave it a pull to force me to sit next to her.
I reached for her tiny body and I adjusted her in my arms, her legs laying across my lap and her head resting on my chest. "My family is there." I answered honestly. Was that enough for me to go back to LA? Hell no. Still, it counted for something.
"Good point." She smiled up at me with her big eyes, her arm sneaking behind my back and resting there. She kept quiet for a few moments and looked lost in a thought, making me fear the worst since I knew for experience that silent Aria was hard to handle. "What happen to the house we used to live in together?" She asked eventually.
I parted my lips and closed them again since I hadn't seen that coming. The past was just the past and we rarely brought it up. "It's still there." I answered criptically as I ran my hand up and down her leg, hoping to distract her.
"Oh really." She raised one eyebrow at me, not impressed with my answer or my touching.
"I wanted to sell it but I didn't eventually." I said flatly and looked past her to stare out of the window. I still remembered perfectly the ache of losing Aria, how mad I was and how I wanted to get rid of everything that could remind me of her. Only, in the end I hadn't been able to give away the place where so many good memories had been made, even if it sounded lame. Right now instead, with my perfect girl back in my life and in my arms permanently, I was more than ready to make some money out of that house unless she didn't want me to.
I felt her eyes on me, studying me, and it took everything in me not to look back at her. Seeing a look that I wasn't able to read though? It'd only frustrate me and I didn't want it to happen. We just managed to find a solution to live together, we were happy, I didn't want to ruin it just because of the past or the future, I was more in terested in the present for once. "Will you sell it now?" Aria asked when I said nothing more, lost in my own thoughts.
I looked back at her and shrugged, "Should I?"
"Well you have no desire to live in Los Angeles..." She trailed off with a smile, making me wonder where she was going with that. I was aware that she had already made big changes for me. Moving into another city, following me no matter where I had to go, taking a break from her career, those were all decisions she had taken because of me, along with other reasons but still.
"Would you be happy living in San Francisco?" I asked, finally finding the courage to ask her the question I had been wanting to voice since we started thinking about our future together.
"I'm happy when I'm with you," She answered honestly. "But like you said, we don't have to think about it now. We have a while baby," She added with a smile.
I processed her words, then her expression, trying to find something that could tell me that she wasn't being completely honest. I didn't find any. She meant it. I let a small smile curve my lips, someway glad that we just touched this conversation and we got out of it pretty well. "Since when did you become so wise?" I asked as I held her closer to me.
"I've always been, only you never noticed before." She wrinkled her nose and made that adorable face that always got me.
Her words though? I ignored them because we both know that in the past neither of us had been wise. "You're right, we don't have to think about it now."
She shot me an amused look, one that hid how pleased she was since I rarely admitted that she was right. I was usually the right one. "And what should we think about now?" She asked, biting her lip.
"I'm thinking about paying this place, getting the keys and moving here all our stuff before tomorrow." I answered seriously, planning already. I only had less than 24 hours left before starting filming and I had to make sure to have everything under control.
She widened her eyes, "Tomorrow? Are you crazy? It's impossible." She shook her head.
"Nothing's impossible." I smirked and spanked her ass lightly, "Look at us."
"You mean how we can overcome anything?" Aria grinned at my words, looking genuinely proud.
My smirk stayed in place as I lifted an eyebrow, "You sound like a life coach now."
"I prefer the term cheerleader...." She trailed off with a serious face before breaking into another grin as I spanked her again. "Hey! I know you like this booty, but what did I do to deserve that?"
"I was picturing you in a cheerleading costume," I replied and her grin widened.
"Uniform," She corrected me. I shot her a confused glance since I didn't know exactly where the difference was and she took the opportunity to cuddle me. "Cheerleading uniform, not costume... Haven't you seen Bring It On?"
"No and I'm surprised you have," I shifted her body so that she was straddling me with her legs bent on both sides of my body. My hands dropped down to her ass as I looked into her eyes, still smirking, "Where's the realtor? Hasn't it been an hour yet?"
She faked a pout, "Are you trying to get rid of me already?"
I laughed and shook my head, since if it was up to me we'd never be apart. "I want to get this place taken care of so we can get a new bed."
"And break it in tonight?" She gave me a coy smile, leaning into my body to steal a quick kiss.
"No naughty girl." I smirked and kept my lips pressed against hers, not surprised that her thoughts were on when I'd be inside of her. I had that effect on her, and I loved it.
"But you're not any better...don't tell me you didn't think about it." She said back before capturing my bottom lip with her teeth and biting down hard while her eyes bore into mine.
I groaned as I set my hands on her hips, holding them tightly. "I didn't." I lied. I thought about where to fuck her half of the time, and the other half I thought about how.
She pretended to believe me and frowned as she pulled her head back, her fingers playing with the collar of my shirt, "No sexy time tonight?"
I laughed at her use of words as I got up and carried her in my arms, walking out of the room because I knew that if we stayed there I'd end up inside of her. The realtor wouldn't like that and I wouldn't like getting caught up either. "I already told you what my plans are." I said seriously as I headed back to the living room, noticing how Aria's eyes moved from me to follow the view out of the window. I squeezed her ass to have her attention again, "When we'll move in, I'll fuck you here, against the glass."
"Is that a promise?" Ar lifted an eyebrow while keeping her face straight, which surprised me since I knew exactly where her thoughts were.
"Can't you take my word for it?" I asked while she grinned, her grin only widening the more she stared at me. "What?"
She shrugged her shoulders, "I love you so much, you frustrating man."
I lifted an eyebrow and shot her an amused look, "What did I do now?"
"I'm trying to focus on how silly you are instead of how bad I want to fuck you," She admitted and nuzzled my neck.
I let out a low laugh, her body shaking a little in my hold, "And how's that working for you?"
"Your hands are on my ass, so it's not working very well," She nipped at my skin, pulling her head back to grin at me.
I fought the urge to groan and shook my head instead, "Aria...what will I do with you?" I asked as I stared into her eyes, the question one that didn't need an answer.
"What will you do?" She echoed me, pressing her body harder against mine and shooting me a naughty look. No matter how many times I had seen it on her gorgeous face, I'd never get tired of it, the sexual attraction between us killed me and made me feel powerful, since I knew I could have her any way I wanted her. After all it was only fair, she was mine.
"I'm bad with words babe, I can't express myself." I grinned at her before planting a firm spank on her ass, making her jump a little in my arms.
She opened her mouth, already ready to act surprised and silly, when we heard the door open and she slid down my body hurriedly. "You better behave now." She said as she recomposed herself.
I gave her an amused look, keeping my arm around her waist as I pressed my lips against her ear. "How can I fuck you in front of Seattle when you get all shy because of a woman only?" I whispered as I grinned, teasing her with my words. We both knew I'd never share our intimate moments with anyone, but it was amusing joking about it anyway. Plus, I was so going to fuck her against that glass, when the night would hide us from everyone's view.
Ar looked up at me and widened her eyes, "You're naughty."
I replied with just a smirk on my face, heels clacking across the floor and silencing me before I could say more. "Miss Gates?" The realtor called out, her appearing in the living room not more than a minute later and smiling at us. "I hope you had enough time to consider the house."
"We'll take it," I replied in my all business tone, narrowing my eyes a little when she looked at Ar for a confirmation.
She nodded, "It's an amazing place. We wanted to move in tonight if possible..."
The woman widened her eyes with her lips pursed, nodding her head while shuffling the papers in her hand and scrolling on her phone at the same time, "Tonight... I'll see what I can do."
Ar watched in silence as she left us alone again, already talking to the seller and trying to work out a deal. She grinned as she looked at me, "What if she says no?"
"Then I'll offer more than the asking price," I replied seriously, used to always getting my way.
"You won't take no for an answer, huh?"
I cracked a smile, "No."
She wrapped her arms around my waist and shook her head, "It's one of the things I love about you."
"How persistent I am?" I asked and raised an eyebrow.
"No," She shook her head again, "How frustrating you are."

417 comments:

  1. [omg i love this... and them :')]

    are you excited baby? :D
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know silly ;)

    -seb
    ps: yes I am

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh im the silly one?! :o
    - aria
    ps. i know it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are

    -seb
    ps: not as excited as you though

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I figured that much
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  6. but I really can't wait to come back home to you babe

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  7. am i supposed to have dinner waiting for you? :3
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you hungry woman?

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  9. i mean when you come back home to me every night! now right now :3
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  10. it depends on how late I'll be

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  11. im going to miss you :(
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  12. no tears gorgeous, I love you

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love you too handsome :*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  14. what will you do tomorrow?

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  15. you do me everyday, like it should be

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  16. besides that? i think ill sleep in and relax... read one of the books i added to my kindle :)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you won't get bored

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  18. i have plenty to do
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  19. true, you have to unpack woman

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  20. will erin fly out to help? :3
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  21. of course not, she's too busy with me

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  22. I can help you during weekends

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  23. We'll see what I get done by then
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  24. hows the movie going? :)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  25. Do the sex scenes turn you on?
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm surprised.. you used to get so hard when we'd film ours :3
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  27. because of you, not because of the movie

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  28. youve wanted me since the moment you saw me ;)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  29. you didn't seem to like my personality too much :3

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  30. you took a while to rub off on me ;)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  31. you played the hard to get *spanks!*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  32. i didnt want to be just another girl to you *grins and rubs her booty*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  33. you never were *grins and spanks her other cheek*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  34. because you feel hard for me ;)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  35. and you didn't? *SPANKS!*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  36. I wanted you to be mine *wraps her arms around his shoulders and smiles*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  37. Youre mine for always :* :)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  38. youre super lucky ;)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  39. weren't we talking about you?

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  40. i like talking about you more
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  41. you like having me on your mind ;)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  42. i like it too *cups his cheek and kisses him* :)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  43. do you think a lot about yourself? *grins and kisses her back*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  44. i do actually :3 :****
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  45. ...is my girl being naughty?

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  46. no, that would be my babe :*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  47. im being innocent now :*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  48. because you never are

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  49. hey! sometimes i am instead! :3
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  50. over half the time :o
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  51. *sits down on sebs lap* are you done working for the night?
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  52. I might take a break though *kisses her lips*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  53. i like this idea :3
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  54. will you spoil me during this little break? :)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  55. I was thinking you could spoil me instead

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  56. what do you have in mind? *runs her hands down his chest and lifts an eyebrow*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  57. should i get on my knees? *unzips his jeans slowly*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  58. yes babe. but I want you naked.

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  59. for why? *lifts his shirt up over his head and places kisses down his chest while slipping onto her knees*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  60. I want to see your perfect body while you suck me. get naked.

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  61. oh i love when you talk romantic to me *grins and peels her dress off, sliding a hand down to her panties and rubbing herself*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  62. *grins* no touching, or I'll tie you

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  63. so big *reaches behind her back and takes her bra off while teasing his dick with her tongue*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  64. *groans* I love your tongue on me

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  65. mhmm *opens her mouth and takes him all the way in it while sliding her panties off and then pulling back to grin at him*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  66. *stands up and lets her panties drop to the ground, stepping out of them*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  67. *grabs her thighs and pulls her closer to him, tilting his head down to lick her pussy before pulling back* back on your knees

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  68. oh my god you're such a tease o.o
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  69. I want you aching. on your knees aria.

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  70. *sighs and bites her lips, getting back on her knees and stroking him* hows this feel?
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  71. great...I want your mouth now babe *cups her jaw and tangles his fingers with her hair*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  72. be patient *jacks him off faster while grinning at him*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  73. no *groans and tugs at her hair* now

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  74. *runs her tongue up the length of his dick and keeps stroking him*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  75. god...that's so good

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  76. *wraps her lips around him, stroking him until she takes him all the way and moans*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  77. *growls and keeps her head in place* I love your mouth

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  78. *hums as she moves her head up and down, keeping her eyes on him and pinching her nip*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  79. *stares at her and pulls her hair* I said no touching

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  80. *narrows her eyes on him and then moves her hand back to the base of his dick and strokes it*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  81. *grins and pushes his dick deeper I to her mouth* good girl

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  82. *growls and pinches her nips* don't stop

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  83. *moans louder, bobbing her head up and down while looking up at him*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  84. *reaches for her hair and helps her move* you're going to kill me babe

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  85. mmm :OOOOOOOOOOOOO
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  86. *cums hard* ugh ar...

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  87. *stares at him with wide eyes, sucking and swallowing every last drop*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  88. holy shut aria you're something

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  89. *pulls her head back and licks her lips* you are instead..
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  90. here? *stands up and leans over seb, kissing up his neck*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  91. *picks her up and lays her on the bed* here

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  92. gorgeous hi gorgeous

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  93. I want you to cum inside of me...
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  94. you want me to, uh? *grins and spanks her*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  95. Please *smirks and lifts her hips up*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  96. *moans* oh my God seb, please
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  97. *pushes the head inside* please what aria?

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  98. make love to me :o
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  99. that sounds creepy *grins and pushes all the way inside of her*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  100. *grabs her hips and keeps her in place, going deeper* ugh...

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  101. such language *grins and leans into her to kiss her*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  102. you drive me crazy baby :****
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  103. *pulls out and pushes back inside slowly* I know :***

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  104. *moves her hips up and moans, digging her nails into his back*

    ReplyDelete
  105. *groans as he repeats the motion*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  106. dont stop *tightens against him and tilts her head back*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  107. *sets her hands on his chest and looks at him, moaning while moving her hips*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  108. im so wet for you *grins and kisses his shoulder*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  109. Seb!!!! *bites down on his shoulder and tightens*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  110. *pounds harder inside of her* so tight ugh

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  111. not yet *pinches her nips*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  112. *cums and screams* SEBASTIAN!!! O.O
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  113. *grins and nuzzles him, kissing his neck*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  114. hey, answer me silly *pats her ass*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  115. youre my sex god :3
    = aria

    ReplyDelete
  116. I deserve to be cocky
    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  117. because youre so sexy and talented?
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  118. *grins and wraps her arms around his shoulders*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  119. what? *grins and runs his hands up and down her thigh*

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  120. nothing... i just like when youre home and spoiling me :)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  121. I like coming back to you every night

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  122. i like when you come home and i seduce you ;)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  123. you seduce me uh? :3

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  124. Only every night, you lucky man ;)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  125. you're just as lucky gorgeous

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  126. yes, since I'm always right

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  127. you kill me with that :3
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  128. the whole youre always right thing :3
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  129. but of course my girlfriend disagrees...

    -seb

    ReplyDelete
  130. she sounds pretty silly ;)
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  131. we even each other out :*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  132. I think so baby :*
    - aria

    ReplyDelete
  133. come here...I'm tired

    -seb

    ReplyDelete