12.05.2014

Conventional methods of makin' love kinda bore me.

Conventional methods of makin' love kinda bore me.





My lips quirked into a smile as I watched Seb who had his head resting against his palm, his eyes closed and I was more than certain he'd fallen asleep. I stopped packing, feeling like I'd been packing for the entire last year of my life, and walked over to where my husband had dozed off, his laptop still open to a page with the apartment we'd both agreed on. It felt surreal that he was coming to London with me, like everything in both my personal and professional life was going perfect and for once? I had no complaints. "Seb," I whispered and he didn't move, not even budging the slightest when I pressed my lips softly against his ear. "Baby?"

He groaned in response but kept his eyes closed, tired because he still wasn't sleeping well. He had too much on his mind always, never taking a break from life. 

"Hey sexy boo boo baby, are you going to wake up and come to bed with me?" I grinned at my own words, one of his eyes opening then shutting. 
"Is this a nightmare?" He asked finally and I laughed, closing his laptop and leaning my butt against the edge of his desk as he shifted in his seat to get more comfortable. He looked ready to spend the night in his chair and I bet it wouldn't be the first time. 

"Are you going to sleep here tonight?" I asked in a soft voice.

He yawned and ran a hand through his hair, opening his eyes and looking at his closed laptop, "What time is it?"

"Almost midnight," I told him, already knowing that he'd lost time while he worked. It was something I'd gotten used to. That damn computer could distract him for days. 

He reached for my waist and pulled me onto his lap, closing his eyes once more while I adjusted my body to fit perfectly against his. "Did I fall asleep?" He asked and looked like he was well on his way to falling asleep again. 

"You did and I suggest we move to the bedroom before you fall asleep again and I'm forced to spend the night with you on this chair," I wrinkled my nose as I looked at him, the grin forming on his handsome face. 

He kept his eyes closed, not needing to open them to know the look on my face. "No one would ever force you babe, I can sleep here and you can sleep in your bed," He said, his voice still groggy.

My head tilted back and I nibbled at his ear gently, "But you sleep better when you sleep with me."

"I thought it was vice versa," He pointed out and grinned again, wrapping his arms around me and looking so exhausted I wasn't sure he even have the strength to get up and move to the bed. All this laziness wasn't normal for him either.

"You'll appreciate me being all over you and keeping you warm when we'll be in London," I said back, prepared for the cold weather that was sure to come.

He opened his eyes at that, reading my expression while I smiled back at him. "I'm sure I'll love that, just like you'll love the cold rainy days," He grinned wide, well aware of how I hated that. We were opposites.

I ignored him and furrowed my eyebrows, lost in my thoughts and a little out of it too to be honest. "Does our home have a fireplace too?" I asked since Seb had been the one taking care of where we'd stay. Of course I had been excited and quickly approved of the gorgeous apartment he had found, but I didn't even know how many rooms there were, let alone if it had a fireplace or not. 

He shot me a look, always amused by the way my reasoning worked, "Yes, why are you asking?"

I leaned back against his chest, lifting my legs so that I was resting my feet on his thigh and I was rolled up against him, fitting perfectly into his hold. "Because the thought of us relaxing in front of a fireplace on a Sunday afternoon make the thought of how damn cold it will be a lot more bearable," I explained simply, then yawned.

"Dreaming already, aren't we?" He asked with a grin.

"It sounds perfect instead," I grinned back at him, lifting an eyebrow. "Don't you agree?"

He shrugged his shoulders and acted nonchalant about it, "It doesn't sound awful."

I laughed and continued nuzzling him, wanting him with me in bed so I could cuddle him better. I was going to have a busy schedule once we'd get to London and as much time as I planned on making for Seb? I already knew it would be an exhausting trip... Definitely worth it though. I was really starting to miss work. I felt ready to jump back into it. "We'll make love in front of the fire place," I added, biting down on my tongue to keep myself from laughing. 

"You mean we'll have sweaty, uncomfortable sex on the floor in front of the fire place?" Seb said in an amused tone. "Sounds awesome," He added sarcastically with a quick chuckle. 

I laughed again and pulled back to look at him, his amused look still in place and making me grin wide. "My version sounded much nicer... much more romantic," I said seriously and cocked my head to a side, still staring at him and feeling tired myself, like his exhaustion was rolling off of him and onto me. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked while I shrugged my shoulders.

"I'm not sure how I'm looking at you. Is it making you uncomfortable?" I gave him a more serious look, struggling not to grin but I felt delirious from the lack of sleep I'd gotten over the past few days. Fittings, photoshoots, meetings and more meetings... I'd almost forgotten how much work actors did behind the scenes. 

He shook his head as he stared back at me, studying my expression, "No and I think you're delirious babe."

I furrowed my eyebrows, giving him a questioning look, "Why?" I even pouted a little, which only made Seb smirk wider.

"Because it's as if you're torn between being serious and start laughing," He answered and watched my expression change once again.

I broke into a smirk that was as wide as it was silly, "Oh, you're getting better at reading me." I pointed out and my amusement matched mine before I yawned again, "I'm exhausted." 

"Don't fall asleep on me," He said back and poked my side while my body went limp in his hold. 

"Take me to bed husband," I looked up at him, my arms wrapping around his neck and making it clear that I wouldn't move by myself. He sighed but did as told, getting a better hold on my body then getting up and carrying me to the bed where he laid me down. "I'm so lucky to have such a caring husband," I added as I shifted on the bed.

He stared down at me and at my innocent expression, doing the math in the process, "What else do you want?" 

"Blanket," I said simply and he sighed again, reaching for the blanket and spreading it over my body. "Stop sighing!" I added, grinning again.

He sighed again, this time on purpose, and a second later he was grinning with me, "Can I do something else for my needy wife?"

I shook my head, watching him lay down next to me, "No...not for now."

"For now?" He asked back, raising one eyebrow because that didn't sound promising at all.

"I'm sure you'll have to start packing tomorrow," I started as I closed my eyes, only avoiding to look at him so that I wouldn't start laughing again, "I have another meeting, so I'd appreciate if you could pack for me too."

He reached for my hand, playing with my fingers as I smirked, "That's easy. All I have to do is take all your clothes." 

I laughed and shook my head, "Not unless you'll carry it all..." I trailed off with a pout before adding, "My arms are too delicate."

"I've been telling you to start lifting," He said with a serious face before breaking into another one of his gorgeous grins. Giving my hand a quick tug, "Get over here wimp."

I laughed again and cuddled up to Seb, lifting an eyebrow at him while I ran my fingers back and forth across his chest, "Do strong women turn you on?"

"Definitely," He said while struggling not to grin any wider. 
I kept my eyebrow in place and my eyes on him, "Would you like me better if I had six pack abs and an ass so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it?"

"Your ass is already tight. Should I try bouncing money off of it?" He asked with an amused expression. I wrinkled my nose and shook my head, getting a soft laugh out of him. "I'll bounce my hand off of it instead," He said and with that came a firm spank. 

I laughed harder than earlier, nuzzling his neck to hide my silly face from him, "You're extra silly tonight and I love it."

"I'm not extra silly, I'm extra sleep deprived and borderline delirious," He said back with a grin on his lips, his words only making me giggle against his neck, and he kissed the top of my head. 

I finally pulled my head back to look at him, a scrunched up expression on my face, "Sleep deprived? Are you sure? Because I thought I heard you snore the other night instead."

"You were hallucinating," He said as he tried to keep a straight face.

"Next time I'll pinch your ass and we'll see who's hallucinating," I retorted, lifting up a little to get a better look of his handsome face.

He adjusted his head on his pillow, his hand traveling down the curve of my side and stopping on my hip. "Try that and there will be consequences," He said simply, closing his eyes just a moment. Or two.

"I'm not scared of my wolf," I said in a smug tone before I lowered my lips to his chest, keeping my eyes on him. 

"You should instead," He retorted with a grin.

"His bark is much bigger than his bite," I said quietly while sliding both hands up his chest. 

He reached for my wrist, bringing it up to his mouth and biting it gently until my lips were quirked in a smirk. "What were you saying?" He asked in amusement. 

I shook my head and kept smirking, loving my sleep deprived husband. "I should let you sleep, but I want to cuddle you all night instead," I moved to straddle him, laying my body flat on top of his and getting a grunt like groan in response from Seb.

"What exactly do you mean by cuddle?" He asked, reaching for my hips once more, before I could have the chance to grind them against him. He knew me a little too well sometimes. 

"Just cuddles..." I trailed off, horny obviously. The biggest problem between us? Besides our communication problems, was that Seb could easily say no while I always wanted to say yes instead. 

He stared at me, raising one eyebrow, "Who do you think you're lying to? I know you well enough to know what your intentions are."

I wrinkled my nose, he knew me too well. "I don't know what you're talking about," I retorted but hid my face against the crook of his neck, a second later my lips were kissing his smooth skin and I grinned to myself. 

"I was thinking to get a wolf-dog," He said out of nowhere, sliding his hands on my ass. 

I pulled my head back immediately, my lips pressed in a straight line, "We're talking about sex and you think about dogs?!"

"I thought we were talking about cuddles instead," He grinned wide at me, spanking me lazily. 

"You're not serious," I said instead, deciding to ignore his words as I raised one eyebrow at him.

He kept grinning, "Why not? I feel the urge to start my pack."

I studied his expression, not sure if he was serious or just going crazy from his sleep deprivation. "I'll get you one for Christmas then," I replied finally. "But it'll be your baby and you'll be in charge of feeding it and taking it on walks."

"Or I'll hire someone to do all those things," He retorted and I rolled my eyes for how stubborn he was, lifting my body off of his to lay back down beside him. 

"And when it goes to the bathroom in our house?" 

He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly, "We don't have a house, so there's nothing to worry about." I groaned and nestled my body against his, hearing him laugh beside me and it only annoyed me more. "What was that? Are you trying to be a wolf?"

"No way. You'd never let me join your pack," I said and grinned eventually. 

He shifted on the mattress just so slightly, his eyes still on me and his grin still in place. "I don't know, you're my wife...it should count for something," He pointed out.

"I don't think wolves have wives to be honest," He said back, eyebrow raised and a not so amused expression on my face. 

"But that girl in the show you watch, isn't she a wolf and kind of the queen of the pack?" 

I smirked genuinely as I shook my head, thinking about how I'd watch The Originals while he'd read beside me in bed. "First of all? She's a werewolf. Second of all? She a hybrid actually, which means that-"

He cut me off, not interested in talking about my silly show, instead he pressed his lips hard against mine, his body moving so that he was hovering over me now. Once I surrendered to his kiss, he broke it and looked down at me, a small smirk still curving his lips, "Enough talking nonsense."

"Why must you tease me?" I grinned before frowning at him, throwing my head back against the pillow only after he lowered his head to kiss my neck. I wanted to groan and rip his clothes off, but I knew better. 

"If I bite you, you'll be a wolf with me," He sunk his teeth into my skin, not exactly getting the point of the show but being silly none the less. 

I laughed and felt my skin flush, tangling a hand in his hair while shaking my head. "I'll only be little red riding hood with wolf wounds," I said seriously, grinning to myself. "You better bite me in places that won't show during my shoot!"
He pushed the bottom of my shirt up and ran a thumb over my nipple, making it rise up instantly. Shooting me a grin, he lowered his head to bite my breast, using his tongue to play with my nipple while my core tightened. My pussy too. "Like that?" He asked and I nodded my head, biting down on my lip. 

"Now come cuddle me before we reverse roles and I'm the wolf, attacking my prey," I smirked at him.  

"You mean before you start throwing yourself at me?" He asked instead with amusement, lifting himself off of me and getting on his knees to take his shirt off, grinning when he noticed the look on my  face. "It's getting hot in here, isn't it?"

I did my best to keep a serious expression, even pushing my shirt back down to cover my graces. "I don't throw myself at you," I said stubbornly.

"I wasn't complaining now...but why are you covering yourself? Did you get shy all of a sudden?" He asked as his hands grasped at the sides of my shorts, pushing them down my legs while I hesitated just a little. 

"You didn't seem in the mood," I pointed out, still stubborn.

"You woke the wolf babe, now deal with the consequences," He said once he bent over me to press a kiss on my lips before pulling back again, his hands now on my shirt and ripping it open a second later, exposing my naked torso.

"I happened to like that shirt," I said seriously, a grin working its way onto my face since sometimes my husband was unpredictable like that.

He shot me another one of his amused faces, eyebrow raised and everything. "A plain white shirt? You have others," He replied and moved his hands to my hips then my thighs, pushing them further apart before pinning them to the bed. 

My eyes glazed over, taking in his hard chest and dropping down to his shorts. "What are the consequences?" I asked out of curiosity. 

"To get you worked up and then fall asleep," He said with a straight face, at least attempting one. The corners of his lips quirked upwards and his hands were still exploring me. 

"You better be joking," I grinned back at him, trying to prop myself up on my elbows to take those shorts off of him but he pinned me back to the bed.

"You better behave," He said back seriously, even though it was just an act, his eyes pinning me down just like how his hands were.

I licked my lips slowly, teasing him deliberately, "I'm doing nothing instead."

At that he grinned and pushes my panties down my long legs, my eyes on him the entire time. "If you keep lying, I'll be the one doing nothing," He warned. 

"But you know I never lie baby," I said back, a pout on my lips as I opened my legs wide, making it clear what I wanted. 

"Roll over," He said instead, grabbing my wrists once again and tying them together with what was left of my shirt.

I did as told, tossing my head over my shoulder to look at him with fire in my eyes, "What are you going to do with me now?" 

"Not sure. Everything, or nothing," He answered, his hands exploring my body and touching every inch of my silky skin.

"Nothing?" I frowned again, desperate to get my way.

He got on his knees, setting my legs between them, then grabbed my hips to lift them off the bed. "You're mine, and if I want to do nothing but have you naked in my bed? I can do that," He said seriously as he watched my back arching, my body silently pleading. "But maybe you'll get lucky tonight instead," He added, his hand landing on my ass and producing an exquisite sound as he spanked me once. 

A sigh like moan escaped my lips and I raised my ass up higher in the air, knowing that his eyes were still on me even if I wasn't looking. "I'm already lucky instead," I admitted, feeling like a goddess when he couldn't keep his eyes off of me or his hands. 

"Will you feel that way if I keep teasing you?" He asked in a low and sexy voice, the smirk on his lips evident in his tone. 

"Mm," I replied and bit my lip, knowing that it wasn't a yes or a no. Sometimes he made it hard for me to think though, let alone respond intelligently. He spanked me again, this time harder and making me cry out. My pussy tightened and I grinned to myself, thinking of how hard he hard to be... and how good he was going to feel when he finally gave in and slipped inside of me. "Are you just going to stare all night? You might as well take a picture," I looked over my shoulder to shoot him my best smirk, seeing the lust full look in his eyes that made me shiver. 

He parted his lips to answer, then smirked when he processed my words. "Great idea babe," He said and with that, jumped off the bed and disappeared out of sight. 

"Hey!" I yelled out, "You can't leave me here alone!"

He hurried back into the bedroom, one of his cameras in his hand and a ridiculously huge smirk on his handsome face. "I'm here," He announced, groaning when he landed his eyes on me again.

I widened my eyes a little, "Are you going to take a picture?" 

He shook his head, keeping his grin in place as he set the camera on a shelf next to the bed. "No babe. I'm going to film you while you let me tease you and fuck you senseless," He said seriously before adjusting himself behind me again, his hand back on my ass.

My eyes were still wide and I felt my breath catch, his hand running up my spine until his fingers were on my neck. "God, Seb," I said quietly, practically moaning my words as he pressed his body against mine so that I could feel his erection through the fabric separating us. My head tilted in his direction, but he had other plans, turning it gently the opposite way and biting down on my shoulder blade. His mouth moved to the nook of my neck, his scruff scratching against me and making me bite down on my lip to keep from making another sound. 

And then his weight lifted off of me and I wanted to pout again. 

"Are you pouting?" He asked as if reading my mind.

I shook my head and looked down at my binded hands, so insanely turned on, "No."

"How come you got so quiet all of a sudden?" He asked, a hint of amusement in his voice as he opened the first drawer of my bedside table.

"I'm being good," I said as I turned my head in his direction, my eyes following him and widening once again when he took my vibrator out of the drawer. "How did you know it was there?" I asked in a breathy voice.

"Do you still think you have secrets with me babe?" He asked back as he climbed on the bed again, positioning himself on his knees behind me. And then his hand landed on my ass.

"No." I moaned and arched my back, pressing my chest against the bed, "What are you going to do?"

"I have so many ideas," He said as he used the tip of the dick shaped toy to rub my clit. 

"Mm baby..." I trailed off and closed my eyes, letting him tease me as my moans broke the silence.

He used his knee to kick my legs further apart, switching on the vibrator and sending a shiver throughout my body. "Is that better?" He asked, pressing it harder against me. I nodded my head and let my chest rise and fall against the bed, unable to speak because I was almost positive I'd never been so turned on in my life. "Aria," He said in a growl, wanting to hear me speak, her my voice shake since he knew that I was already a goner, so lost in my husband.

"Yes Seb... god yes...." I breathed out and bit into my lip as I choked out a cry like moan, the vibrator pushing its way into my pussy as Seb rubbed my clit with his thumb. My eyes shut tightly and I gasped as he pressed his hard dick against my ass, letting it rest against me. His boxers were gone and I could read his mind, knowing exactly what he wanted and it excited me even more. Moving my hips with the vibrator, I shivered again then arched my back to press my ass up harder against his erection. 

"Ugh," He muttered under his breath unintelligently. Bending over my body, he pressed a trail of kisses up my spine, "Stop me if it's too much." 

I moaned as his fingers used my wetness to lubricate the new entry he was going to use, my body tensing as soon as he started. I surrendered, 
giving myself to him completely, trusting him. "I'm not going to stop you," I managed to breathe out, having a hard time focusing on all the sensations he was subjecting me to.

"Good girl," He said simply, his dick slowly pushing its way inside of me, disappearing inch by inch and god, I could barely remember how to breath. "Holy shit babe," He groaned lowly, almost like an animal, his hand gripping my hip to push further inside of me as I stretched around him.

"Oh my...." My words trailed off and I closed my eyes again, not moving an inch while he worked hard to pump the vibrator in and out of me in the same movement as his dick from behind.

His lips moved down my spine, gentle and carefully. It was as if he were afraid of breaking me, not sure how much I could handle. "Is this okay?" He pushed deep inside of me, my eyes wide open again because I wasn't sure if either object could go any deeper. 

"Fuck," I chocked out and arched my back, panting as he pulled the vibrator out of me to play with it against my clit. My clit was vibrating on its own already, my nipples in painful peaks from every sensation going through my body. 

"Ar?" He groaned quietly while I took a shaking hand to guide the vibrator back inside of me. 

"More baby," I whispered then gasped as he pulled his hips back, fucking me deep in one swift motion while his hand mirrored his hips. My head fell back and I screamed, clawing my fingernails into the sheets.
"Fuck babe you're killing me..." He trailed off in a groan, not able to hold back anymore at that point. "God I'm going to cum so fucking hard," He added, his fingers sinking into the soft flesh of my hip as his own hips moved on their own, the pace getting faster and thrusts pushing both his dick and the vibrator deeper inside of me.
"SEB!!" I moaned out loud, my back arching impossibly and my legs trembling dangerously.
He bent over me again, his arm going around my hips and across my stomach to support me as he used his free hand to cup my  breast roughly. "Come for me baby," He breathed out, his mouth pressed on my ear while his fingers pinched my nip then pulled at it as he kept fucking me relentlessly. I couldn't wait a second longer and Seb didn't, coming inside of me ever harder than I was expecting, still pumping in and out of me again and again and again until I was coming as hard as he was, my loud voice filling the room mixing with his groans.
"Oh my god!" I cried out one last time just when he thrusted inside of me one last time before I went limp. I was dead... dead, but in heaven. My husband was insane and the sexiest man ever. 
"Fuck I love you so much Ar," He said in a raspy voice, both of us sweaty and out of breath. He kissed my neck gently while his soft lips curved into a grin on my skin.

I felt my own lips quirk into a smile and I let out a deep breath, my stomach rolling and my legs shaking on their own. "Wow..." I trailed off, wimpering when he pulled the vibrator out of me first and then slowly his dick. I took a moment to collapse underneath him, setting my arm across my eyes but smiling wide, "You kill me baby."
"You look very much alive instead," He let out a laugh and pinched my already erect nipple.
I moved my tied arms and grinned up at him, pulling him down onto the bed with me because I wanted his cuddles now. We were one of those couples people strived to be like; completely sexy and kinky one moment then romantic the next. "I love you too," I said finally and nestled my body against his, setting a hand on his sweaty chest and letting my fingers explore it. "But if we do that more often? I might literally die."

He laughed and played with my hair, "You'll live."
"My legs are still shaking!" I pointed out, my legs pretty much trembling even though we had finished and I was comfortably laying down now. 

He let a hand travel down my body, running down my side and stopping on my thigh. "Maybe that's because we're not doing that enough and you're not used to that," He told me, looking into my eyes and grinning.
"I highly doubt that," I said, biting back a grin as I raised one eyebrow at my naughty man.
"You have no idea of how good of a workout that is. You wouldn't even need to come hiking with me," He went on, now getting silly, but if I took him up on the offer? He wouldn't say no.
I faked a serious expression, "I can't say I'm tempted..." I drummed my fingers on my lips before breaking into a silly small laugh, "No, I don't think I can do that. We'll keep going on your crazy hikes."
He let out a sigh as he adjusted his head on the pillow, wrapping one arm around my shoulders while his free hand reached for the blanket and pulled it over our naked bodies. "Are you going to sleep with your wrist tied babe?" 
I blinked my eyes at him, almost having forgot that they were tied. Only almost.  "No, of course not..." I trailed off before grinning again, "Is this what they mean with fuck someones brain out?"
At that, he laughed while untying my wrists, "Babe, you kill me."

217 comments:

  1. [booever faves <333 :3]

    are you sleeping?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grins with her eyes closed* no

    ReplyDelete
  3. dreaming about my naughty man o.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes now come here and cuddle me :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not going to move an inch

    ReplyDelete
  6. come here if you want cuddles

    ReplyDelete
  7. do you want to be the little spoon? :3

    ReplyDelete
  8. *grins and leans her body against his*

    ReplyDelete
  9. *laughs and kisses his chest* good :3

    ReplyDelete
  10. how come it's still early and you're already glued to me? :3

    ReplyDelete
  11. do I sound like I am? *raises a brow*

    ReplyDelete
  12. it didn't. I was grinning and I'm still holding you *groans*

    ReplyDelete
  13. why are you groaning at me?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. kiss me instead *puckers her lips*

    ReplyDelete
  15. *cuddles closer and closes her eyes* lets sleep

    ReplyDelete
  16. *tilts his head down and kisses her* no

    ReplyDelete
  17. *kisses him back and opens her eyes* no?

    ReplyDelete
  18. *peeks one eye open* no, I want to do things to my wife

    ReplyDelete
  19. it doesn't answer my question

    ps: since when you wear glasses?

    ReplyDelete
  20. all the better to see you my dear u.u :3

    ReplyDelete
  21. ouch :3 *takes her glasses off and sets them on the table* better*

    ReplyDelete
  22. do i look better now that the glasses are off?!

    ReplyDelete
  23. babe, you look beautiful always

    ReplyDelete
  24. did you have another lazy day baby?

    ReplyDelete
  25. you still have no ideas for your next project? :(

    ReplyDelete
  26. I don't want to talk about it

    ReplyDelete
  27. i feel like you dont want to talk to me...

    ReplyDelete
  28. then what is it instead?

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just don't want to talk at all. I don't want to think either.

    ReplyDelete
  30. okay... ill leave you alone then

    ReplyDelete
  31. i dont know what to do seb :(

    ReplyDelete
  32. *reaches for her waist and pulls her against him*

    ReplyDelete
  33. *wraps her arm around him* hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. are you feeling any better?

    ReplyDelete
  35. you werent in a good mood i meant

    ReplyDelete
  36. you better get some rest first

    ReplyDelete
  37. I will after you fall asleep

    ReplyDelete
  38. im still awake silly :*

    ReplyDelete
  39. no? *grins and pokes him*

    ReplyDelete
  40. no babe *grabs her finger and holds her against him as he closes his eyes*

    ReplyDelete
  41. *peeks an eye open and grins* hi baby

    ReplyDelete
  42. no wonder why I was sleeping

    ReplyDelete
  43. are you still tired babe? :*

    ReplyDelete
  44. relax and rest your eyes *rubs his back*

    ReplyDelete
  45. *runs her fingernails up and down his back*

    ReplyDelete
  46. we slept in too late yesterday u.u

    ReplyDelete
  47. you didnt seem very chatty again...

    ReplyDelete
  48. I'm going out for a walk

    ReplyDelete
  49. *shakes his head and sighs* I'll be back soon

    ReplyDelete
  50. you do realize its almost 1 am, right?

    ReplyDelete
  51. I do. but I'm going crazy here.

    ReplyDelete
  52. *kisses her forehead and goes*

    ReplyDelete
  53. *gets ready for bed and lays down*

    ReplyDelete
  54. *cries herself to sleep*

    ReplyDelete
  55. [omg again?! D:]

    *keeps walking*

    ReplyDelete
  56. *gets into the bed and wraps himself around her*

    ReplyDelete
  57. *stays awake parts 1000*

    ReplyDelete
  58. *wakes up and rolls onto her back, yawning*

    ReplyDelete
  59. *wakes up and walks to the bathroom* can I join you?

    ReplyDelete
  60. *jumps and turns to face him* you scared me o.o but yes, of course

    ReplyDelete
  61. *walks into the shower* I'm sorry babe

    ReplyDelete
  62. its okay baby... i missed you yesterday....

    ReplyDelete
  63. can we have a lazy day together today?

    ReplyDelete
  64. Did you finish packing?

    ReplyDelete
  65. I might go running...want to come?

    ReplyDelete
  66. Yes, ill try to keep up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  67. just no spanking while we're running :3

    ReplyDelete
  68. I woudn't be against that

    ReplyDelete
  69. wont you be afraid someone will see?? :o

    ReplyDelete
  70. as long as we'll be in the middle of the woods no one will see

    ReplyDelete
  71. im ready when you are ;)

    ReplyDelete
  72. come on baby *spanks him while walking out the door*

    ReplyDelete
  73. because i started it? :o

    ReplyDelete
  74. and mostly because you cant resist this booty :3

    ReplyDelete
  75. do you want to be left behind?

    ReplyDelete
  76. *stops and waits for him to catch up* :3

    ReplyDelete
  77. hey! *runs again and slaps his booty*

    ReplyDelete
  78. *slows down as they reach their door* you're going to pay for that

    ReplyDelete
  79. of course you are :3 *walks to the shower*

    ReplyDelete
  80. *grabs a water and takes a sip before walking into the bathroom* am i invited or should i just watch? :3

    ReplyDelete
  81. you're invited *take his clothes off*

    ReplyDelete
  82. mmm... i like this view *grins and watches him*

    ReplyDelete
  83. *steps into the shower* are you coming or not?

    ReplyDelete
  84. *gets naked and walks into the shower, wrapping her arms around his waist from behind* hi baby

    ReplyDelete
  85. *kisses his shoulder and starts jacking him off*

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love you *slips his hand between their bodies and touches her*

    ReplyDelete
  87. i love you too baby o.o

    ReplyDelete
  88. *turns around and presses her against the tiles* I know

    ReplyDelete
  89. *grabs her hand and pins it to the wall* behave

    ReplyDelete
  90. do you like when i behave?? :3

    ReplyDelete