2.16.2014

Untitled #1063

Untitled #1063


Untitled #1063 by ssaarah


I blinked as something brought me out of my reverie, I was deep in work mode but it sounded like my phone was ringing. I looked around but the noise had stopped so I went back to my canvas, tracing the hands of my nephew around his rugby ball as a part of my new hand collection. But then my phone started again. This time I knew it was ringing, I seached for it, seeing Travis' name on the screen as I stopped for a second before opening it.

"Travis?" I asked hesitantly...totally confused. It was pretty late.

"Open the door." his deep voice said back in a low tone that sounded serious but a little sloppy at the same time.

"What are you even talking about, are you okay?" I asked, wondering what was going on. I hadn't heard anything from him since he told me to have a nice life and that he didn't want me anymore. And I didn't miss him. I didn't. Not at all.....ish.

"I'm at your door. Open Lil." he said back, shocking me and making me run to the door, opening it almost as if I hadn't believed he would be there at all.

"You could have knocked-" I started but cut myself off as I looked over him, "What's going on Travis?" He seemed fine. What was he doing here? He walked into my apartment, shutting the door behind him and walking towards me like a man on a mission.

"I wanted to see you." he answered as if it was totally normal that he was here, stepping closer every time I stepped back. Too soon, my back hit the wall and his was pressed agaisnt me, his head tilting down, brushing his nose against my neck. He smelled so good, so damn good, like he always did, like clean male with a mix of....wait a second. I pushed back at him, recognizing the unfamiliar scent.

"Oh my god, you're drunk." He wasn't here because he was sorry, or he needed me. He was just wasted. "You need to go back home...I'll call you a cab." he didn't respond, instead he set his hands on either side of my head and looked down at me before slurring.

"Why were you awake? Were you painting?"

"Travis." I shook my head, annoyed that he knew me so well, and more annoyed he was here. I grabbed his tee shirt and pushed him away...or tried because it didn't even budge him an inch.

"Don't push me away..." he said in a soft seductive tone that literally killed me. I ran my tongue over my lips and Travis groaned.

"Don't fu.cking tease me Lil." I scrunched up my face.

"You smell like whiskey." he shrugged.

"Oops." I ducked under his arm so I could get away from him, running my hand through my hair and wishing I was wearing something besides just my nightgown.

"What do you want?" Travis grinned and his eyes sparkled even though they were mostly glossed over.

"You." He said it roughly as he reached out and pulled me towards him again, squeezing my as.s in his hands and then running up my body to cup my breasts. I forced myself not to moan at how good his touch was as I grabbed his hands and pushed them away.

"That's just the booze talking Trav. You don't want me anymore, you told me." I turned away but his hands were back on me again, this time wrapping around my waist.

"Who cares?" he said againt my neck, burying his face in my hair as his lips found my neck. I hesitated this time. I ached for him. My body was literally screaming at me, yes, yes god yes just let him do whatever he want's to you.

"You're drunk." I said again, knowing that with most guys that would make them a sloppy lay but something told me that Travis drunk and totally uninhibited? Would just make him better in bed. If that was even possible.

"We've been over that already." This time I didn't pull away. Instead I turned in his arms and cupped his face, pushing his hair out of his eyes and noticing that he hadn't shaved in a while.

"You'll regret it in the morning." I smiled and stood up on my toptoes to kiss his nose before I walked to my kichen. "You can stay but we're not fucking. You can watch me paint. I'll make you some coffee first."

"No." he shook my head, following me on slightly wobbly feet. I looked back at him over my shoulder as I poured coffee into a cup.

"No to what?" I asked him slowly.

"No to everything." he shook his head. "I don't want coffee, I want to fuck you and I want a decent kiss."

"We want a lot of things, don't we?" I asked, sipping my coffee slowly. He nodded, moving closer and setting his hands on my hips.

"I always get what I want." I rolled my eyes and ignored him, setting my empty cup in the sink before taking him by his sleeve and pulling him into the spare bedroom I'd converted into my studio.

"You didn't say anything about watching me paint. I have to finish the preparatory sketch before sleeping." I explained, though from what happened next he wasn't listening. Instead hw as moving his hands down my nightgown, cupping my ass and squeezing slightly.

"I want to eat you while you paint." he said so seriously that I ached as I sat him down behind me. How had he known that was a special fantasy of mine. But no. I couldn't go back there again.

"Behave before I kick you out." I said eventually, an empty threat, but I sounded serious.

"Okay." he said finally, surprising me and then wrapping one arm around my waist and his head against my side as I sketched slowly. "I love it." he breathed against me. I smirked. He was so cute like this....too cute.

"How am I supposed to paint with you like this?"

"I have no idea and I don't care." I sighed as he nuzzled against me.

"If I give you one kiss will you leave me alone for 20 minutes?" Travis grinned like a kid on Christmas.

"Ten minutes maybe." He replied, always the one to have the last word. I shook my head as I grinned, turning into him and sofly pressing my lips against his. He grabbed me roughly, tangling his hands in my hair and holding me close as his tongue slid easily into my mouth, massaging mine, showing no proof that he was wasted except for the taste of achohol on his lips.

"Travis." I spoke against him as I tried to pull away but he kissed me harder, pulling me easily into his lap and showing me just what the combo of too many drinks and me did to his body. He was hard, so hard, his jeans must be strangling his crotch I could feel it so thick beneath me.

"You're so goddamn beautiful Lila." He growled."So perfect....the way you respond to me....look at your ti.ts they're begging me to touch them..." I stifled a moan, knowing if he started talking dirty I'd never survive, we both knew it was a weakness for me....and he'd barely gotten started. "I need you." his last three words were strangled, the sounds of a man so close to the edge of his control and brought me right over it. I moaned, pulling away as fast as I could, standing up and running my hands through my hair.

"I have to pee." I rushed out of the room before he could reply, locking the door behind me and breathing fast to slow down my heart. If I hadn't left right then he'd be inside of me, fu.cking me hard and fast on the floor because I wouldn't have had the time to move to a more appropriate place. I was so turned on by his drunk need that my own desire was so sharp it was painful. I swallowed and slid my hand under my nightgown. I pictured Travis in with me, on his knees as my hand circled where I wanted his tongue to be. I raced to find the relief I needed, thinking how he'd fu.ck me with two fingers while his tongue pulled my cli.t into his mouth and-

"Oh god...." I let out an almost silent cry as I came against my hand, the fastest I'd ever gotten off in my life, and thank god because the needy edge I felt when I was with Trav was slightly aleviated. I splashed some water on my face and turned to leave hoping that with any luck Travis would have passed out by now. But when I opened the door and went back into the room he was just walking around, staring at all the paintings lining the walls and on the floor. He looked back at me.

"You look flushed." he commented, his eyes taking in my body slowly, making me feel like he was touching me even though he was halfway across the room. My god did I have no fu.cking self control!?

"I really had to pee." I replied, trying to think of something completely non-sexual to talk about. He walked over to me again, having a hard time walking straight...again.

"You want me to go." I reached up and ran my hands through his hair, loving touching him, always. I couldn't help it.

"I didn't say that." I said quietly. "You're drunk."

"So you keep saying." he spat back, rolling his eyes. "It took you a lot to pee." I swallowed thickly and tried not to blush as I crossed my arms over my chest defensively.

"So what?" He opened his mouth, but then aparently decided against talking because before I knew it he was cupping my face, pulling my lips towards his and kissing me like his life depended on it. I moved my hands to his stomach, the lines of his abs distracted me from pushing away until I forced myself.

"You keep pushing me away. Why Lil? I know you want me." he muttered he pouted like a little boy who didn't understand what was going on.

"Didn't we say I had 10 minutes?" I teased.

"You used them to pee." he said flatly before he turned around to give a glance over at the paintings strewn around the room half-hazardly. "Keep painting, I'm going away."

"Trav, how did you come here?" I asked to his back.

"Bike." he muttered as he fiddled with the door handle, apparently not understanding he had to pull and not push.

"You can't drive like this."

"I'll be fine." he spat back. I narrowed my eyes and glared at him.

"If you even try to get on that bike in your condition I will call the cops." I said seriously. Travis glared right back at me.

"No you wouldn't." I grabbed my cell phone from the counter and dialed.

"Try me" Travis growled.

"You know you're sexy as fu.ck when you're pissed off." He commented after a moment of brooding at me.

"I'm always sexy as fu.ck." I spat back. "And you let me go." At my snappy retort someone knocked at my door.

"What was that?" Travis looked around, still wasted off his as.s as I walked to the door, opening it to Parker, home for just a few hours to pick up a painting I'd sold to one of his clients.

"Hey baby girl." He walked in and pressed a kiss against my cheek before his whole body was pressed against the wall, shoved against it by Travis' admittedly much bigger frame.

"Who the fu.ck are you?" He demanded, rage evident in his eyes.

"TRAVIS!" I yelled, trying to pull him off but not having nearly enough stength.

"Um. Parker. Who are you?" He asked, seemingly shocked and amused.

"Get the hell away from Lila." he said in a low dangerous voice as I realized Travis probably thought Parker was a booty call.

"Travis this is my BROTHER!" I exclaimed in a frustrated voice. He paused and let Parker go, who was laughing under his breath, always the most easy-going of my brothers even though he was the eldest.

"Hit the bottle a little hard tonight man?" He teased, straigtening out his suit.

"I thought-" Travis said to me, looking so conflicted and exhausted it made me want to nuzzle him. I just sighed and shook my head.

"He's just here to pick up a painting for a friend of ours Trav." I looked at Parker.

"Don't let him leave, he thinks he can drive a goddamn bike in his condition..." i shook my head and Parker glared at him, no more interested in a man driving drunk than I was.

"The hell you are." He spat, his voice turning from light to dark in a second. "Who are you anyways?"

"He's no one." I said pointedly, walking into my room to grab the painting quickly before anything else could happen.

I heard the door shut before I had time to bring out the painting and when I came back? Travis was gone.

"Parker!!!" I glared at my oldest brother and he shrugged.

"My face is way too pretty to let that guy beat it in." he grinned at me and I shook my head. "Plus he left his keys." He smirked, pointing to the counter. I sighed, handing him the painting and sending him off with a hug before rushing after Travis, who was probably trying to walk home like a crazy. I found him smoking at the edge of the complex.

"Oh my god you're here." I reached out for hi mand he turned, looking over me slowly.

"Get inside, you'll get a cold." he muttered under his breath before looking away from me. I groaned inwardly. I knew I should have gone out tonight. Or at least gotten high before painting. This was a lot to deal with sober. I walked around him.

"Trav..." I trailed off softly watching as his eyes slowly drifted up my body, making me feel naked again. "You can't drive, come on..."

"I called a cab, don't worry." he said with a straight face then broke eye contact, playing with the butt of his stupid cigarette before inhaling another drag and tossing it away.

"You're lying." I said back seriously and lowered myself so we were at the same height, setting my hands on his knees.

"I can't drive now, I'm still so fucking hard it'd hurt too much." he replied in a pouty way that made me laugh.

"You can sleep with me if you want." I offered, watching his pout turn into a smile.

"Oh I definitely want that." he nodded, licking his lips and making me want it to...more than I already did.

"Not in that way. Just sleeping. Since you can't drive and all." Travis sighed, finally standing up and grabbing my hands, swaying a little as he used me for leverage.

"We'll see."

"I'm way too sober to deal with you right now." I smirked, shaking my head.

"Maybe you should get less sober." He grinned at me, a silly grin that made him look harmless even though I knew better.

"You'd like that wouldn't you." I was teasing him, but I wasn't against the idea honestly.

"Is your co.ckblock brother gone?" I laughed out at his blunt statement, said a little too loud because he was still wasted.

"Yes." I grinned. "But you know what else is a co.ckblock? Throwing up anywhere in my apartment."

"I'm not going to throw up." he rolled his eyes.

"You better not." I got Travis into the elevator, thinking the stairs were a terrible idea at this point.

"You know anyone walking behind you can see your as.s in that thing." He commented, moving his hand to wrap around my waist and then sneak up my nightgown.

"Then it's a good thing that you're the only one walking behind me....also that you almost beat up any guy who comes close, even if he's related to me."

"Hmphn." Travis said a non-word as I pulled away from him, walking to my door and letting us both in. "Where are you going?"

"To put real pajama's on." I replied seriously, but before I could reach my bedroom his arms were around my waist and his head back in the crook of my neck.

"Don't bother." His hands grasped at the hem of my nightgown, his proximity making my mind muddy as I felt him pull upwards and toss it aside.

"Are you helping me change?" I asked, a little breathier as his hands moved over my naked body.

"You're fucking beautiful." he groaned. "Perfect. I've never been so hard in my life...."

"We can't have sex." I said forcefully, making it more of a statemnt to myself than to him.

"Fuck that." his hands were still roaming my body, turning me in his arms so he could see everything. I gritted my teeth to try and say no again, but why bother? I wanted him. It would be the last time I actually knew was coming. It wouldn't be a surprise when he left and I'd get one last time with him. So this time I pressed my body against his, nibbling along his jaw before reaching his ear.

"Fine. But I better cum more than once." I whispered seriously, my body on fire all over again.

"It's all about you." he said in a low tone that sent shivers through me, he quickly led me into my bedroom, laying me down on the middle of my bed as he looked at me with total adoration in his eyes. "I want to worship every inch of you."

"God Trav." I choked out, wanting to let him know he killed me. That I couldn't resist him and just waiting for him to touch me was a torture. Travis took his shoes off, then his jeans, slowly seducing me as I reached out for him.

"Let me help you." I whispered softly, kneeling by the end of the bed and pulling his shirt off, finally running my hands over his hard stomach. He grabbed my hands before I could reach his erection, barely restrained by his boxers. God I wanted to touch him....

"All about you." he repeated as he laid next to me, rolling onto his side as I moved to my back.

"You were all in a hurry why are you taking it slow now?" I asked and wrapped my arm around his neck when he slid mine between my back and the mattress.

"I know what I'm doing." He let his eyes roam my body once more, and then his hand moved against my thigh, across my stomach and ribs until he was cupping my breast, a perfect fit in his huge hands. I moaned and reveled in the low timber of his own groans...just from me. Just from touching me. He tilted his head down and then his lips were on mine, sucking and nipping, his fingers teasing my nipples, harder and harder each time. He knew just what I wanted, just where the line was between too much and not enough and I was already swimming in a pool of insatiable lust.

"Trav." I breathed out against his mouth and he pulled his head back to stare into my eyes as his hand ran down my stomach. He stopped just when his middle finger pressed agaisnt my clit, making me call out as he slowly rubbed in tiny circles.

"More..." I pleaded, never leaving his gaze, but arching my back into his hand. Travis pushed two fingers inside of me at once without warning, calling out, because I wanted that, that and so much more.

"You kept pushing me away...why Lil...never push me away." he muttered and closed his eyes, moving his head down to suck my skin until I was panting, nipping and then biting enough to hurt but it felt so good instead.

"You..." I started to tell him he was the one who pushed me away, he was that one who said point blank that he didn't want to fuck me anymore. Him. But what the hell was the use of arguing?

"Me what?" his words were a growl against my skin as he nipped at my ear and I shook my head.

"Nothing....I was bad...punish me." I said instead, enjoying the lust filled look in his eyes as his hand sped up, fucking me fast and hard while I bucked up into it.

"You were. You're mine and you forgot....you resisted me." He mumbled, the nonsense of a drunk man but who would care when his fingers were working magic inside of me.

'Yes..." i let my head fall back. "I touched myself in the bathroom so I wouldn't give in to you." I admitted. Travis grinned wickedly as his thumb moved up to rub slow circles against my cli.t.

"I knew it.....you were in there for too long and you came back looking like sex." he smirked wider. "Tell me what you thought of."

"You. Always you." I said instantly. He might be drunk, but I was drunk on him, on his hands on me, on the view of his god-like body, so virile and ready for me.

"Be more specific or I'll spank you." he said darkly before biting at my other breast, making me call out.

"Do it." I breathed, wanting everything, everything he'd ever given me, all in one last night. "Hard." I added, arching into his hand, so close to exploding, so fu.cking close.

"You can't cum." he stopped moving his hand. "Tell me what got you off when you touched yourself." I groaned, beyond frustrated.

"This." I gasped. "Your fingers inside of me, your tongue too." Travis grinned in pure male satisfaction.

"Just that?" He captured my lips in a steamy kiss as he hovered over my body.

"I finished before I could think anything else." I whispered, my eyes glued to his coc.k which was so hard it was straining upward towards his stomach. I grabbed his face and looked into his eyes, knowing I could be real because the likelyhood he'd remember everything I said in the morning was low. "But I ususally think of everything. Your hands, your mouth, your di.ck....you fu.cking me in every way you can think of until I can't cum anymore." I admitted, and Travis let out a low growl, grabbing my hands and pinning them over my head.

"Because you were made for me. This body was made for mine...." he rambled and I just nodded.

"Yes....it's yours..." I agreed, arching up to feel more of his skin against mine.

"All mine." he repeated, letting my hands go as he pressed kisses up and down my body, spoiling me, making me crazy with lust. I tangled my legs with his, grabbing his hand and setting it between my legs, needing his touch on me always.

"What are you doing now? Spooning me?" I teased as I arched my ass into him.

"One day I'm going to fuck your a.ss. It's a promise Lil." A shiver went through me at his words as well as a wet hot rush of arousal flooded my core. I wanted it. I wanted him to have every part of my body. All of it. Travis let his hips move so his dick was just resting against my pus.sy, his eyes looking at me like I was the best treat he'd ever had, and would ever have. I grabbed my hand and pressed against the head of his dick so it was pressed against my clit, moaning as I used him. "Yeah...like this...you have no idea of how much I want you. I hate it. I love it." Travis grumbled, fueling me on, making me need him. Making me wish he'd have me now, all of me.

"Take me." I breathed out, arching my body until I could guide him inside of me. I was so wet he slipped easily inside of me, even if it was a tight fit I groaned as he filled me, pushing deep, knowing just how I needed it.

"Yes...." he hissed. "Let me inside....Look at me." I loved when he told me what to do, even when he was drunk and it was nonesense, I loved it. I moved my eyes to his, holding on the the amazing feeling of him pushing inside of me, stretching me to my limits.

"Trav..." I whispered softly, wrapping my arm around my neck and tangling my fingers in his hair, moving my hips slowly. "Oh god Trav..." I breathed as he matched my movemennts and I let my eyes wander down, his dick moving in and out of me slowly as I watched, it was so fucking hot watching me take him in over and over. And then he was kissing me, speeding up as his tongue fucked my mouth like his dick was fucking my pussy, perfectly in synch and oh god I was going to cum so hard....so hard...I could feel it building.

"Fuck." Travis muttered under his breath as I tugged at his hair and he picked up the pace again, making me start to feel sore already but in a wonderful, mind-boggling way. He reached out and kneaded my breasts with both hands, overwhelming me with sensations, making me crazy. "Not yet you know you can't come without me. With me only Lil."

"Then get there!!!" I screamed, so close it was painful to not give into the feeling building up inside me.

"Lila." Travis growled at my exclamation and grabbed my hips, flipping me over so fast I barely realized what was happening until he was lifting my a.ss just enough to slide inside of me again, feeling so incredibly huge in the position I clenched around him. "Yes....fu.ck you're gripping me so hard...."

"Please...." my eyes were watering I was so needy.

"Now....Lila....." He was pounding into me as we both came violently, my body shattering and Travis emptying inside of me for what felt like ever. I should have felt used and pissed off at myself for letting him back into my life....and into me. I didn't. I felt incredible and it wasn't just the endorphins from my epic orgasm. It was him. Even though it was wrong, nothing ever felt more right.

"I'm staying over." He growled, slumping next to me and pulling me into his hard body. "When I wake up I'll take you again." I smirked and laughed lightly.

"You won't wake up for a while." I replied, pushing back his hair and kissing his lips softly before cuddling against him, feeling utterly spent.

"I will instead....you don't know..." he breathed deeply and I knew he was too far gone to make much more sense.

"Do whatever you want Trav." I laughed.

"I always do." he muttered and closed his eyes, a content smile on his lips as he wrapped his arms around me tighter and I laughed. "I like when you laugh."

"I like when you laugh too." I said softly, moving to trace his elbow, then his cheekbones....then his perfect soft wicked lips. I wanted to memorize him. He was flawless....

"Talk Lil." he whispered.

"What should I be talking about?" I asked, studying his face with my hands, running them over every inch of him as if I was studying for a sculpture....maybe I was.

"Anything you want." his hand moved down my back to my ass and rested there. "You said you still wanted to talk to me. I like hearing you."

"You wouldn't remember a word, you're drunk." I pointed out, chuckling as I set my hands on his chest.

"I'm not drunk." he said in a monotone. I gave him a look he saw when he peeked his eyes open at me and grinned. "I'm drunk." he admitted and laughed then nuzzled my neck softly.

"Promise you'll remember?" I asked, pressing my hands against his chest, loving how tight he was holding me in his arms.

"Remember what?"

"Me." I said simply. Knowing that no matter what either of us said, no matter what we wanted this wasn't just sex. We were both emotionally invested though on a different level perhaps.

"Lila..." he wispered, cupping my face and kissing me swiftly, expertly, the way he always did. The way someone who'd ended things already had no business kissing me. But I loved it.

"Please." I cuddled against his neck and took as much of him in as I could, wrapping myself around him body and soul. I wanted to scream, to beg, to hit him and demand why I wasn't good enough. When had it come to this? I was in way over my head.

"I'm here baby." he kissed the top of my head and I felt my stomach clench. He'd never called me that. The only endearment he'd ever used on me was darling and I head him use it on most every girl he spoke to. I didn't point it out though. He was drunk after all.

"Why did you come here tonight? Surely you could have gone home with another woman. Or women for that matter."

"Other women arent you."

"But you told me-" I started then stopped. Why bother bringing up painful topics? "Have you ever gone home with more than one woman?" I asked instead, thinking I'd rather get to know him than get angry with him.

"Have you?" he grinned and I laughed before nodding.

"Yes, I frequent lesbian orgies on a bi-monthly basis." Travis laughed out loud at my joke, his booming laughter filling the room and my body.

"That would be quite a sight to see." he admitted, pushing my hair away from my breasts for a better view.

"You didn't answer me." He let himself rest against the pillow and smiled at me with warm eyes.

"What do you think?"

"I think yes." I answered with a nod and he just shrugged. "With your ex?" I pushed, being pretty curious.

"Nope." he said, not seeming at all angry, instead he pulled me closer. "Golden rule is, never do it with people you care about. Or like."

"Uhm" I mumbled as I processed. "Who were they?" He shrugged again.

"I honestly can't even remember their faces. I only remember that they were hot girls."

"Okay enough." I sighed softly, wrapping my leg around his hips as I played with his hair, loving this easy cuddly feeling even though it was so not me. I wasn't a very cuddly girl.

"What about you?" he questioned between soft seductive kisses that were slowly making me fall deeper and deeper.

"It happened once only, when I was in college." I replied, making Travis shoot up and shoot me a look. "Hey don't look at me like that!" I poked his chest and he grinned.

"Such a naughty girl you are." He spanked me lazily beore running up to cup my neck and look into my eyes. "Did you like it?"

"Of course I did, duh." there wasn't anything I'd found about sex that I didn't like so far...unless he was bad, "Would you be in one with me?" I wondered out loud.

"Hell no."

"God, you think I'm not even good for a threesome." I spat, pouting and pulling away, since I was good in bed and he should want me every way there was. Especially if i was his drunk sex girl now. He reached out and grabbed me, pulling me hard aganst him and burying his head in my neck again, something I was learning to really love.

"What the fuck are you saying, you're my eleven."

"You make that sound like an endearment when its not." I laughed as he nuzzled my neck, being so cuddly and attentive I barely knew what to do with myself.

"It is for me." He placed a kiss where my shoulder met my neck and I shivered in his arms.

"Oh so you care about me too much to watch me with another girl." I smirked, leaning into him and wrapping my legs around his.

"Exactly." he nodded and then shifted so he was on his back staring at my ceiling. "Smart and hot."

"Yes, the full package." I teased, wondering what else he could possibly want.

"So why did you break things off Trav?" I whispered softly. "You said you didn't want me anymore." Travis ran his hands over his face and sat up to look down at me.

"I don't.....I just...." he shook his head. I wasn't ready for this conversation, even though I'd been the one to bring it up. Instead I ran my hands slowly up his hard chest, pulling him back down on top of me.

"Think you can go again old man?" I asked, biting my lip as I arched my body into his.

"That's a tempting offer..." he trailed off, rolling over onto his back, but bringing me with him so I was on top. I set my hands on his chest as I smiled at him.

"But you're too old?" I teased, as he ran his hands up and down my body, stopping to squeeze my ass everytime he reached it.

"Not wise enough to be too old." he muttered quietly.

"Then what?"

"I'm tired." he pushed my hair out of my eyes and I leaned into his touch as his hands cupped my face.

"You're really going to sleep here, aren't you?"

"I told you I was staying....I also told you I'm not done with you." he added and let a small smirk play on his lips while the rest of his totally flawless body was motionless. I kissed him softly.

"Okay Trav." Were the only words that came out of her mouth. Travis rolled onto his side and again held me against him, tangling into my body until we were one. So sweet and unlike us but god it felt fucking incredible. Too good.

"I promise." he whispered, relaxing into me and letting out a satisfied sigh.

"What Trav?" I asked softly.

"Shhh." he kissed me, soft and sweet and then I pulled away to nuzzle him for once.

"I don't know what to do with you."

"I dont't know what to do with me either."
 
 

64 comments:

  1. I was a little drunk...ops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope I didn't bother you too much

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was super bothered *tries not to laugh* :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to take a shower, i'm having lunch with a friend later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and nothing. I was explaining why I wouldn't be talking anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  6. don't drink so much tonight okay? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll see what I can do

    ReplyDelete
  8. i won't be home to bother so it would be useless anyways :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't worry I already did it once ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh yes, and you've proven than once is totally enough for you when it comes to me.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. it's not enough for you either

    ReplyDelete
  12. i never said that it was.

    ReplyDelete
  13. yes. i hear i'm an 11 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. i don't know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh. then don't say anything.

    ReplyDelete
  16. are you seeing your family?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I want to be by myself and do my things

    ReplyDelete
  18. what are your things? :3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need to workout, run errands and ride as much as I can

    ReplyDelete
  20. i was serious. i'm at the gym now :3

    ReplyDelete
  21. I smoked too much last night

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh a grumpy face. I've never seen one.

    ReplyDelete
  23. youre giving me a headache

    ReplyDelete
  24. your headache is from your smoking instead.

    ReplyDelete
  25. we're being super mature today aren't we?

    ReplyDelete
  26. whats wrong today are you pmsing?

    ReplyDelete
  27. i don't respond well to people being jerks so i'm pmsing? grow up travis.

    ReplyDelete
  28. you said i gave you a headache -.-

    ReplyDelete
  29. i wouldn't forgive myself if i didn't judge you for that terrible habit.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I liked it better when you didn't

    ReplyDelete
  31. you knew i didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete