6.03.2015

heaven out of hell now

"Where are we going?" Lila asked, turning towards me, my eyes covered by sunglasses as I drove down the highway.
"I'm not telling you Lil stop asking." I shook my head since she had been asking from the moment we had left my house.
She sighed dramatically but we both knew she was smiling. "Enough time for road head?" She smirked.
I laughed. "Yes." I smirked as I swerved across the lanes, always the speeder no matter how much she yelled at me. We weren't even with my bike so she had nothing to yell about.
"Not if you're going to drive like that." She said seriously. "I thought you said we'd take your bike." She pouted.
"My bike is already there." I replied, feeling very pleased with myself. I rarely ever have time to plan even little things, let alone a weekend away with my girl so I was very proud of it when I did. She deserved it to be honest, lately I hadn't had much time for her.
"Oh." She smiled and stretched out in her seat. "Well wherever we go I'm excited." She said honestly and she was, I could see it from the expression on her face.
"Me too." I pulled off to the beach exit and she turned towards me.
"Are you stealing Jax's ideas?" She asked.
I just growled because I wasn't that idiot of my brother. I wasn't so stupid to close myself into a relationship that probably wouldn't even work. "I wanted to take you to the beach long before Travis even knew Colbie." I snapped.
"Oh really? So you're the romantic one in the family then? Lucky me."
I broke into a laugh because I liked how we were now able to joke about things that would annoy most of couples. "Yes Lil, you know me. I'm all about flowers, chocolates and that shit." I said in a tone which was sarcastic mixed with amused.
"I wouldn't mind some chocolates from time to time." She sighed but I knew wer were just being silly.
"I have plenty at home, cupboard next to the fridge." I said back with a smirk.
It was her turn to laugh, "Don't you think I already know it?" She raised one eyebrow at me, her face as amused as mine.
I kept driving as I dropped my hand on her thigh, squeezing it gently and thinking about how I had the feeling that the physical distance I was putting between my home and where we were going was also a distance from all the problems and dramas that seemed never ending lately.
"I had no idea you liked the beach to be honest." Lila broke the silence.
I raised one eyebrow at her, glancing at her briefly, "I like it when there's no one and I can relax."
That made her chuckle again and I smiled for how good her mood was, "Of course."
I took a left turn, then parked in front of the house I could now call mine, just next to my bike. "What are you saying? That I'm a loner?" I grinned, unbuckling my seatbelt and leaning into her so that my face was an inch from hers.
"No, you like being with me only." She teased me then cupped my cheek gently to press a kiss on my lips.
"Cheesy." I grinned wider before pulling away and getting out of the car, my eyes going to my bike to be sure everything was just like I had left it.
Lila followed me but ignored both me and the bike in favor of looking around. We were kind of isolated, there wasn't much around my house, but there was the beach. "Did you rent this place?" She asked, looking at me with a curious expression on her face.
I shook my head and set a cigarette between my lips, "No I bought it." I answered simply.
Her eyes widened in surprise, "You didn't tell me anything."
I shrugged nonchalantly, "It kind of was an impulsive purchase." I said back. I hadn't had any plan to buy the house, but when the occasion had presented I had thought why not? It wasn't just for me, I saw it more like a place where my parents or my brothers could go too.
"I never pictured you as a beach house guy." Lila admitted with a laugh, while I wondered what did really meant. What kind of man was I? Girls.
"No?" I smirked as she walked into the large kitchen which was streamlined with high end appliances.
"No but I think it suits you." She grinned before plopping down onto the black couch. "It suits me too." She admitted, stretching out. "Now all She need is some wine."
"Coming up." I smiled and reached into the fridge where there was indeed some wine chilling, ready for us. This time I had thought about everything.
"Maybe I don't get chocolates and flowers but wine and beach houses are better." She laughed, her eyes on me and I could feel them as I searched for a corkscrew.
"I know my girl." I replied, looking back at her and catching her checking me out and smirking wider. "Like what you see?"
She nodded emphatically. "Yup."
I laughed. "Shouldn't you be wearing a bikini?" I asked so seriously she laughed again. Oh her laugh...it made me feel as if for once in my life I was doing something right.
"We just got here!"
"So what? Don't tell me you didn't pack a bikini in that ridiculously small bag." I grinned as I poured two glasses of wine.
She shrugged as she tried to keep a straight face, "Maybe there's no bikini, so what?" She said and smirked eventually, a naughty smirk that left me groaning as she accepted the glass I was offering her.
"No bikini no beach." I said seriously because no matter how much I liked my girl naughty, I didn't want to share her with curious eyes.
"So jealous." She said back, rolling her eyes and using a teasing tone since I always said I wasn't jealous and I really belived that. I was possessive of what was mine, and that she was. Sipping her wine as I did, she locked her gaze with mine, "Are you going to give me a tour of the house?"
I gulped a big sip of wine then got up, reaching out for her hand with my free one. "It's not going to be for free." I told her in an amused tone.
She got up too, holding my hand tightly, "What is really?"
"Not this house, that's for sure." I made a face, refusing to think about how much it had costed me. But then again, my philosophy was that money wasn't made to sit in a bank account, as long you spent it in the right way it was worth it. And this was the case. I led her upstairs, skipping the room on the ground floor because they weren't that important to me. For now, living room and kitchen aside, they were just empty rooms.
She walked with me along the hallway, peeking her head into the rooms as we passed them. "There are a lot of bedrooms." She commented, looking at me from the corner of her eye. "Are you planning to have a big family?" She asked and even though I knew she was just teasing? No. I didn't want to joke about that.
"I already have a big family." I said back flatly as I led her to the master bedroom which was huge, with an amazing view and even a terrace. For now though, there wasn't even a bed. Or anything really. "This is our room." I announced, trying to picture it how I wanted it and surprising myself when I realized that I wanted Lila to take care of the colors of the walls of all the rooms, I wanted her to paint one of her murales in each room, and most of all I wanted her to feel like home here.
"You should paint." Lila said seriously, making me want to laugh because I didn't have much free time and I wasn't willing to use it to paint my new house.
"YOU should paint." I corrected her, testing her reaction.
She turned to look at me, smiling genuinely with me. "Like you want to save money on painters by getting your girlfriend to do it or you want me to paint paint?" She asked, looking surprised.
I just laughed. "I don't care about saving money." I answered instead of being direct.
She immediatley smiled, and I could see her brain working as we passed the rooms. "You also need a bed." She pointed out. "Where will we sleep?"
"In the sand?" I suggested, not serious about it of course. I was sure my girl could find that romantic but it'd be uncomfortable instead.
"That could get messy." She said instead, wrinkling her nose.
"So could things we do in a bed." I countered, a smirk appearing instantly on my face.
"True." She laughed. "Touche."
"Bikini." I said finally after we'd walked through all the rooms in the house.
"I didn't know we were coming here maybe I don't have one."
"Ha. I know you."
She laughed and reached into her bag to grab it. "Are we going tanning? You're looking pale." She teased.
I shot her an amused look, keeping my eyes on her as I plopped down on the couch, "Ha. You could be a ghost for how pale you are."
She pouted as she stripped her t-shirt off her body, "That doesn't sound like a compliment." She said and threw the piece of clothes at me, aiming for my face but I caught it with my hand instead.
"You look like a porcelain doll baby." I said honestly as I got distracted by the way she was deliberately teasing me with her slowly and sexy undressing, her jeans coming off second.
"Is it good?" She purred and she knew the answer already as she got rid of her underwear, leaving me groaning.
"So fucking good." I muttered, staring her her, hypnotized, but not touching her because it was all part of the seduction game we were playing.
She bit back a grin, covering her graces again with the way too small bikini, "Aren't you afraid to break me?"
"That's my biggest fear baby." I said honestly in a low voice, reaching for her eventually and pulling her perfect body closer to me before my lips pressed against her stomach to kiss her soft skin and then they trailed up as I got up again. My hand cupped her head and I captured her own lips in a kiss, a deep one that claimed her as what she was, mine.
"I'm much stronger than I look." Lila whispered against my mouth, making my words light but I knew they still weighted a lot in her heart.
"I know." My hands gripped tighter in her hair as I claimed her mouth again, just because I could.
"Are we going swimming?" She asked when I pulled away, tying her bikini top behind her neck and pulling her hair into a ponytail.
"If you want." I nodded.
"I think I want to just relax a little." She replied.
I smiled.  "Great. There's a big porch outside the back."
She followed me to the back and watched as I grabbed the bottle of wine and walked back to her. "This is so nice." She sighed. "I feel like we haven't spent relaxing time together in forever."
"We should do it more often." I replied, topping off her glass and sitting next to her on the outdoor furniture, pulling her close into my body.
"I agree." She nuzzled into me and enjoyed our peaceful surroundings.
"You're thinking really hard." I pointed out, kissing the top of her head as I noticed the small crease between her eyebrows.
"I'm thinking that this is too good to be true." She admitted.
I couldn't disagree about that, between work, family, my ex and my brother we hadn't had a break all for ourselves in so long. "Are you impressed then?" I grinned as I tried to lighten the mood, not wanting to dig into the drama subject again.
"I'm pretty easily impressed." She laughed, taking a sip of the wine.
I looked down at her and what I saw was the same gorgeous girl I had seen for the first time tripping in a rugby field. "No you're not." I pointed out, raising one eyebrow at her and giving her a vaguely amused face.
She leaned her head back against my shoulder to look up at me, "Why not?" She asked, her tone laced with curiosity.
"You weren't impressed the first time I bought you a drink." I retorted, smirking.
She smirked herself, "Because you just wanted to f.uck me 30 minutes after meeting me!" She said back.
"See? Not impressed." I shook my head, "And you weren't impressed when I acted as professional as possible when we were working."
"You weren't that professional-"
"And you weren't impressed either when I was gentle and cheered you up when we skipped the aquarium thing." I cut her off as I went on, my eyes still on her, "But when I acted like an a.sshole and I was in an awful mood? You were finally impressed."
She let out a soft laugh, it making me smile because it was an amazing sound. It dripped with happiness. "Is that how you remember how things went between us?"
I nodded, tightening the hold I had on her and pulling her closer to me, "Yep. That's how it was."
"Uh I'm not sure about that." She teased me.
"I'm right, now be impressed." I grinned and pressed my lips against hers to stop her from talking. I knew she'd argue about it like she did about anything really, even if it was silly. "Nothing bad is going to happen." I said softly once I broke the kiss, feeling as if I had to reassure her before she'd start overthinking and obsessing.
"You're a ridiculous man." Lila whispered, cupping my face and pulling it back to hers for more kisses. That was her new way of answering to me when I talked about serious things apparently. Not that I complained.
"I fit you then." I smirked against her mouth and pulled her closer to me, playing with her hair absently.
"Barely." She tried not to laugh before I started instead.
"Oh god Lil." I shook my head.
She leaned hers against my chest, looking very happy. "This is so nice." She sighed lookng out towards the beach. "I'd love to paint out here some day."
"Some day you will. But not this time. This time is not for working." I explained. She could even come here alone and paint, or paint when I'd have to work, but today? It wasn't happening.
She sat up and gave me a mock shocked face. "Are you saying you won't work at all this weekend?"
I grinned and shook my head, knowing she was teasing me because I usually worked too much. Or so she said. "I'm sure we'll get a work out or two in." I smirked. "But no. No work."
"Are you in the mood to work out?" She asked, wiggling her brows at me as I smirked.
"I'm sure I could be convinced." I grinned a wolfish smile as I dragged her to me, kissing her hard and fisting her hair to deepen the kiss.
"I feel like you're doing the convincing." She laughed, swinging a leg over my lap and kissing me back, wrapping her arms around my neck.
My hands went to her thighs, sliding up before I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I want to tie you with this." I growled, playing with the strings on her bikini.
She moaned and pressed harder against me. "So inventive." She slid her hands up and down my chest. "I like it." She grinned.
"But you like everything I do to you." I pointed out as I shot her a smug grin.
"Just because you happen to do all the right things." She bit down on her lip and looked down at me with a naughty glint into her gorgeous eyes.
I rolled my eyes playfully, because she wasn't giving me enough credit, but I also knew she was just teasing me deliberately so it was okay. "I changed my mind." I announced out of nowhere, already thinking about how I'd tie her later.
She blinked at me, "About what?" She asked and pouted a moment later, "Not about tying me up I hope."
"Your bikini is not resistant enough." I explained as I shook my head, "It'd broke after a minuted and my fun would be ruined."
She chuckled like a silly girl, "What are you suggesting?"
"I don't know, there should be a rope somewhere in this house." I shrugged nonchalantly while I tried to decide where I wanted to tie her. There wasn't a bed here, so I really had to be inventive.
"Nope." She shook her head, "My wrists are too delicate."
"Too bad I don't have any of my ties here...." I went on, barely listening to her because I was thinking too hard while my hands kept caressing her silky skin, "My belt could work."
She chuckled again, looking really excited, which made me smirk wide at her as I gave all my attention one more time. "We can't plan everything! Surprise me."
"Should I blindfold you too?" I asked back, keeping a straight face.
"Oh god Trav!" She blushed deep red even though I knew she wasn't against the idea.
I nibbled at her jaw, thinking that in the end no matter what I'd decide to do to her she'd let me do it. What a lucky bastard I was. "Fine baby, I'll give you the best surprise of your life."
"Yay." Lila grinned and wiggled against my lap, making me groan.
"Are we starting now?" I rose a brow.
"I'm hungry." She pouted at me and I grinned wider and pulled her in, kissing up her neck until I tugged on her ear. "I want you needy for me." I whispered, pushing a shiver through her body.
"You want a needy girl now? She thought that's why you didn't have a girlfriend before me." She teased me.
"And then you came along and changed everything." I teased right back, my hand spanking her lazily.
"Yeah I'm amazing aren't I? How do you even handle it?"
I shook my head, but couldn't really say anything since my ego was worse than hers. "Will you help me furnish the place?" I asked, nodding back into the house.
"Of course. But that would involve shopping." She pointed out.
I made a face because no. "I was hoping more along the lines of you using the internet."
She laughed and combed my hair back with her fingers. "Do you want it like your place?" She asked, knowing my style pretty well, if I had one. Tidy was my style.
I shrugged. "I'm guessing my family will all stay here some time or another."
"So maybe I shouldn't buy a sex swing for the spare bedroom?" She pursed her lips to keep from laughing but I started and she couldn't hold back anymore.
"Dear god Lil." I shook my head.
"I'm taking that as a no?" She asked through her giggles making me poke her sides.
"Ah you're so smart." I teased her as I felt my grin got wider, "How did I find a girl that is so hot and so smart?!"
She grinned as big as me, "You didn't. I did." She retorted and I just rolled my eyes.
"Are you into that?" I asked, ignoring her to go back to the previous topic.
"Finding hot men?" She furrowed her brows as she shot me a silly look, "I was. I stopped." She added before starting laughing again, amused my herself mostly and I found that adorable. Always had. Also, she look really happy, like I hadn't seen her in a while to be honest.
"Hilarious baby. No sex swing then." I said quietly as I watched her.
"Would you like that?" She asked back, running her hands up and down my back slowly.
I made a face, thinking about it, "It sounds like it'd be awkward." I paused and flashed her a smirk, "And we'd break it even before coming."
She laughed at that, shaking her head, "Okay, no sex swing. But youre killing my creativity." She added with a fake pout on her lips which was irresistible. So I kissed her.
"What about you make of one of the rooms your room for creativity?" I suggested slowly, an idea I had had from the moment I had seen the house. It was so big, there was space for everything.
Her expression turned more serious as she blinked, "What does that even mean?"
I shrugged, "Pick a room and use it to paint, to make your art."
"Are you serious?" Lila asked, blinking back at me.
"Wouldn't you like it?" I asked back.
She softened. "Yes." She nodded and climbed into my lap. "I'd love it. Thank you Travis." She leaned in and nuzzled my neck.
"Your welcome." I hugged her back tight and she sighed against me, just enjoying the moment.
"I'm sorry." She whispered into my neck.
I pushed her back so I coul look into her eyes with confusion. "For what?"
A deep breath came out of her as she processed her words. "For being a bad girlfriend lately." She shrugged.
I let out a sigh because no matter how much I wanted to avoid this conversation I knew I couldn't. We had tried to ignore the way we had been fighting lately, but it came up eventually. All I could hope for was not to argue, not again. "You're not a bad girlfriend Lil." I started and she parted her lips, already ready to talk, only I hadn't even said anything yet. "I remember when we got together and you told me you didn't know how to be a girlfriend. Do you remember what I told you?"
She shook her head, though her words were different. "You told me many things Trav, I don't know what part exactly you're referring to."
"Many things? I don't know about that." I smirked to make the moment lighter as I pushed her hair behind her ear, then I turned serious again, "I told you I didn't care, that you just had to be you."
"And I told you I wanted you to be you." She nodded with me, looking like the young girl I had fallen in love with.
"That you didn't want me to change." I reminded her cautiously since I didn't know how she could react. Truth was, I didn't want to change, I had been clear about that too.
"I don't want you to change who you are. I want you to still work hard and play harder and be bossy and moody and love me the way that only you can. But I feel like I'm changing. And I hate being the only one."
"What do you mean?"
She shrugged. "Before you I was just a young girl who had her whole life ahead of her-"
"And you don't think you have that now too?"
She smiled softly. "You didn't let me finish. A girl who had her whole life ahead of her to fall in love and want a family and a future with someone and responsibilites outside of just me."
"And now you want more?" I asked, my brow raised.
"Now you are my future Travis. Even though we're both wildly independant when I look ahead a few years or even many many years I want you there."
Travis cradled her closer in my arms. "Is that a bad thing?"
She shook her head. "No it's a wonderful thing. I'm so lucky to have met you and fallen for you and for you to feel the same way. I just don't know what we do now. I'm afraid sometimes we're stuck in a place where we need to move forward or we're not really going anywhere." She shrugged. "But when you do something like this." She waved around to the house. "It proves that you see a future with me too."
I nodded, happy to talk to her like this, without getting mad and being so open instead. "When have I ever given you the idea that Ie didn't want a future with you?" I asked.
She sighed, running her hands through her hair. "I feel like from everything I know about Karlie you moved much faster with her." She admitted. "And I also know that you stayed with her even though you knew things weren't working anymore. I need to know we're doing things right this time, but I don't have anything to compare it to other than her and I know that's not fair but it's how it is."
"I don't want you to compare it to Karlie, ever." I said in a low voice, tempted to get mad because I didn't even know how many times I had told her that already. She was too stubborn to listen to me and if I got mad? I wouldn't get anything positive from this conversation. I had to try to make her reason. "You're completely different from her." I added in a softer voice.
"I know that." She said back hurriedly.
"That's a good start." I took a deep breath, setting my hand on her lower back and tracing circles on her silky skin with the tip of my fingers. "What do you know about me and Karlie?" I asked.
It was her turn to inhale deeply, "That you two lived together, that things didn't go well in more ways that one...that you cheated on her." She answered quietly.
"But you don't know all the rest, like when we started dating or how fast or slow things moved with her." I pointed out and raised one eyebrow at her.
"I'm not sure if I want to know all the details." She shrugged.
I shook my head, "Now you have to know the whole story and listen to me." I paused and made a face, "Maybe not the whole story."
She set her hands on my chest, pushing softly, "I want to know."
"It took forever before Karlie and I got together and it took a long time before we started living together too. I don't think it should matter anyway, because what we are is different from what I was with her, but I want you to understand that the only thing that moved fast was the awful ending." I told her quietly, moving my free hand to her hair and playing with it, my eyes on hers, "I learnt from my mistakes baby, I'd never do anything of what I did with her with you. If I'm still with you after two years and after all the fights, if I'm here still trying to make you see how I see our relationship it's because I love you and I see a future with you too. I have no idea of what's going to happen but I know I'm going to be with you." I said seriously, wishing I didn't need to actually say all this because I thought that my actions spoke louder, or at least that she knew me enough to see how permanent the idea of us was in my head. "When you say I don't love you and respect you enough I'm like fuck, what did I do wrong? And I get mad because I don't think I deserve it, because I love you and respect you a lot."
"I say things too fast sometimes, without thinking how you'll take it or how it sounds. Sometimes it's not even what She meant it just comes out so wrong." Lila sighed.
"It's been 2 years baby. I know that about you." I kissed the top of her head and she smiled at me.
"I know you shouldn't have to say these things. I know I should know it because I know you. But it does give me comfort to hear it. At the end of the day I am still a young girl who's new to this whole relationship thing. I'm learning from my mistakes too, it's just I don't have a lot compare to."
"If it makes you feel better to hear it I'm happy to tell you, but I love you and that's the most important part. Everything else will find a time and a place."
"I know. I wasn't saying this to accuse you of things. I was saying it to prove that I know you love me and see the future Isee. You're mine and you're never getting rid of me." She smirked and I chuckled lightly.
"I have no desire to."
She let out a deep breath as she cuddled against me. "This is such a nice place." She said softly. "It would be a joy to paint here. She could do a whole beach collection."
"That's a little cliche don't you think?" I raises a brow at her.
"Not just of the ocean or sunsets, that would be boring. Though I might do a few just for practice. But we'll see. It would be fun to have the family here."
"It would." I agreed.
"Speaking of family...." She trailed off. "Have you talked to Jax?"
I let out a sigh again, for another reason now, but still. It was as if I couldn't catch a break, I couldn't have even a week with everything in my life going well. "No." I answered curtly, leaning back against the bench and staring at her.
She just stared back at me for a few moments, studying my face and my expression and I let her because I had nothing to hide. Right now there were no masks. "I know you don't want to talk about it..." She trailed off slowly, proving to know me better than most people.
I raised one eyebrow at her, because I knew her just as well and I knew what was coming, "But?" I anticipated her.
"But why?" She asked simply with a shrug that made me make a face. She knew why already. "I know you're stubborn and he's not being the good brother and friend he usually is but it's been so long Trav, can't you give him a chance? He's still your brother."
I shook my head, since she wasn't completely right. Of course I was stubborn, only there was more to the story. "Believe me Lil, I'm more than ready to talk to him, I'm not ever mad anymore but I think he should come to me. I'm not going to make the first move because he's the one in the wrong." I paused, taking my hands away from Lila only to run them through my hair, "He knows I'm here to talk whenever I want, the problem is that he won't. He's so f.ucking focused on being the boyfriend of the year that all the rest of his life doesn't exist anymore. He shut me out."
"I think you're a little too hard with him." She said softly, "Even if you have any right to be." She added. Wise girl.
"I do." I groaned, "I even talked to Adam but he's a lost cause."
Lila grinned at my choice of words, looking amused, "A lost cause? Let me guess, everyone who doesn't agree with you is too."
"Yes." I smirked back at her, my hands going back to her body, "He's no help."
"Jax will come around." She nodded and I wasn't sure if she was trying to convince me or herself.
I shrugged her words away, done with talking about it. We could say the same things over and over again and nothing would change. "I have plans for us for tomorrow." I changed the subject with one I knew would distract her.
As I expected, she lit up, wrapping her arms around her and smiling. "Really?! What?!"
"You shouldn't be so surprised." I grinned at her, squeezing her tiny waist in my hands, "Tomorrow's Memorial Day and my cousin is throwing a barbecue."
She blinked at me, "I never met any of your family members."
I shot her an amused look, "Because my parents and my brothers aren't part of my family." I said, making her roll her eyes, "They don't live where we do, that's why."
"Where? Where are we going?" She asked, sounding curious.
"My new bike is going to take us to Napa, where my cousin Tara lives." I explained, "If you like the idea, of course."
"In Napa?!" Lila asked, a big smile forming on her face.
I nodded, pleased with her reaction already. "I guess you like the idea."
"Will there be wine?" She asked.
"I assume so. Tara owns a bakery that's right on a winery."
"Oh wow. Good wine and good food. How could I say no?" She smiled and cuddle against me. "Jax is being such a stupid head." Travis tensed again and then started laughing for real. "What?"
"A stupidhead? Is that a real term?"
"Um yeah. It means he's being stupid in my head." She replied as if it was obvious.
"How old are you again?" I asked.
"Probably the youngest one at your memorial day party." She sighed.
I laughed some more. "Yeah probably." I agreed. "You're almost 15 right?"
She smacked me. "And you're 100." She pouted.
"I look damn good for my age then." I smirked, feeling like I could relax again completely.
"You do." She agreed and leaned in to kiss me hard. "So is your cousin more like you or more like Jax? Or like Adam?"
"Are there only three types of people in the world to you?" I asked, pulling her into my lap and resting my hands on her ass.
"Yes. All the people in the world can be broken down into Jaxs Adams and Travs." She say seriously.
"Who's your favorite type?" I asked.
"Adams." She said without hesitation.
I spanked her firmly. "Try again."
"Not fair! I only like Travis' when I'm allowed to get them naked." She smirked. "They're obviously the best in bed." She wiggled her brows at me.
I sighed dramatically. "I knew you were just using me for sex."
"I told you when we got together that's all it was."
I spanked her again and she squealed as she wiggled in my lap. "I'm also very wealthy."
She rolled her eyes. "So am I. How does that help me?" She asked. "I guess I love your soul too." She admitted, getting serious as she set her hands on my chest.
"Do you?" I asked, blinking back at her.
"It's old. But I love it."

3 comments:

  1. (i love it :3)

    if you're so wealthy why don't you buy me more chocolate? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. because if you're so wealthy too you can buy it yourself :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. see? it's pointless to have a rich man :3

    ReplyDelete